IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOR A GAMERFUEL THREAD

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOR A GAMERFUEL THREAD

First cup is mellow yellow, next cup gratuitous amounts of alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got trader joes yogurt pretzels too, and homemade deli-style sanwhiched aew

I can down a box of these. I hope it doesn't fuck up my insides.

Don't worry user, they're baked! Not fried

They changed the recipe on half of them recently, all the really popular ones, and now they suck.

Can you still see the flavour?

You're drinking your piss?

Only to work myself up to schnapps

Mug Root Beer

Are you 50 or are you in your parents' bedroom?

Just where exactly do you see a heating pad?

Circle it on a picture, I'm 50 :^)

Pic related is what I drink, and I just eat whatever.

I have only found this at Whole Foods, are you rich or something?

Dude, do they not sell Shapes outside of Australia? You literally can see the flavour.

There's a shitload of machines for that stuff that give you a bottle for $1 where I live, and it's fucking great.
At home I'm more of a waterfag though.

Guess my age, prettyboy

49?

51?

I seriously fucking doubt it.

Your room says 50 but your tiny little hand says 15

I bought it at my local Walgreens. Sometimes I ask my friend to buy it when hes out though. I've never asked him where he gets it.

It isnt that expensive though, I think it was like 5-8 bucks.

Nope, but let's stop guessing. Tell what you faggots are using to fuel your games so I can stop avatarfagging before mark bans me

Right now water, porkchops, and green peas with some hot sauce.

already told you, nigga. At least we don't inject krokodil like a degenerate such as yourself

That sounds like a healthy meal

What the hell is that?

I fuel my games with glorious fucking water because I am not a pussy

Alcohol is for degenerates and the weak willed.

white rice, chicken, and something best described as a type of lasagna from the Caribbean
all with red pepper and black pepper added

At least I'm not Anthony Burch.

Vodka or whisky until buzzed just right. Then water and jerky or pork rinds.

Am I fag for drinking vodka for the taste?

No, you're part slav

No.

Mid shelf vodka isn't bad with some pickles.

I don't know, I drink vodka for the nice warm kick it gives everything to mix it with

You should try kvass and hard slav squats

How do you prepare that? do you just eat pickles straight with vodka on the side?

Just chase shots of vodka with a bite of pickle and some dark rye bread.

Remember to wear adidas track suits while doing so.

The last thing I remember imbibing while playing video games with finishing off a bottle of "intense root beer" which was actually good compared to the six or so shit hard root beers I had tried previously. Now I've got a hankering to go out tomorrow to get a couple cases of ale 8, beer cheese and crackers, and the fixings to make a hot brown. That'll be a nice way to spend Labor Day.

That actually sounds pretty good, I'm gonna try that after I go shopping.

ramen with applewood smoked ham in it
an entire gallon of water

Tea and digestive biscuits.

Are you squatting right now?

I'm more concerned about the tasteless wood panel walls.

I have no tables or chairs right now. I have to squat while shitposting and playing vidya.

It's an old house, built in '43 I believe

It's cozy

G-go away

One of these days I'm going to use some spicy chips like those as the bread crumbs for some chicken parm.

using crushed potato chips (good ones) as breading sounds pretty tasty in general. Just use egg to get them to stick instead of ranch.

Reminder that /tg/ has the best gamerfuel/food in general.

sounds like a plan
I'll go with sour cream & onion

Eating is the comfiest path to self termination, albeit the slowest.

Impressive, all I get to have during fasts are pics related and similar non-meat/egg/oil/fish/dairy products.

Spiritualism notwithstanding it's an excellent way to cleanse the body after building up processed and factory farmed food products.

That banana pumpkin bread looks fucking delicious.
What's with the cum blob on the soup, though?

I just want to die but in the laziest way possible, user.

Looks like a dumpling, I haven't tried making it yet.

Mmm, polish dumplings filled with potatoes and sauerkraut in soup

Didn't you know user? Semen's good for you.

looks like sour cream

sure you do, fatty.

that is beautiful

I've switched all my soda to Diet because I'm lifting shit tons of weights and getting /fit/.

I still kind of dislike that webm, because he makes sweeping accusations that everyone likes sweet and hates bitter things.
I used to like sweet, but recently I've started to actually kind of dislike overly sweet, especially fruity, drinks and candies and shit, and started to really love some bitter or stronger tasting beverages (teas, strong black coffee, whiskey with bitters, strong IPAs, some wines, gin, etc.). Hell, I recently picked up using a mouth-fedora (to help quit smoking), and I can't fucking stand 90% of the sweet flavours of nicotine juice; my favourites are strong coffee and tobacco flavours (grape is about the only sweet one I've liked).

In my experience beverages described as girly are cloyingly sweet while "manly" drinks tend to be more complex in flavor. Like a daiquiri compared to nice bourbon barrel aged imperial stout.

It's just Caffeine, Sodium and Flavoring. I've lost a fuckton of weight and put on a shit ton of muscle. Also I'm eating over 100g of protein a day.

Dont pay attention to the fatties that think it gives you cancer n shit. Though I recommend just drinking Coffee, Whole Milk and Water. Shit is god tier.

only fat people drink diet

That's a lot of dicks

Oh, almost forgot to add to the thread; I've been drinking beer and eating fresh, plain bread all day. And a couple hours ago I thought it'd be a great idea to drink a milkshake while still drinking beer (fucking awful idea holy shit, I still feel kind of sick).

Yeah, that too. The few "girly" drinks I've actually enjoyed were actually faggot drinks that were somewhere between sweet and flavourful.

I should be eating 300g but that's expensive to do.

I've squatting 150lbs now and only just started two months ago.

Unless you're a 8'9" half giant you do not need fucking 300g of protein in your diet.

Did you fall for the 1.5g protein for every 1lb meme?

I should add as well. There's no actual proof that Diet soda is bad for you except for the stupid fucking Aspertaine, which does eventually give me headaches

300 was an exaggeration but it's 0.8g per kg you weight iirc. So realisticly I should be eating 150g I think. Though I've seen some just say to eat 1g per lbs you are.

It's a meme? Good to know. I don't go to /fit/ or /sp/ for obvious reasons. I'm following Starting Strength atm.

Coffee or tea.

What are you, 12?

I'd love to eat a big steak, eggs, etc. every day, whether it's a meme or not. If I ever make enough, I probably will (between getting delivery because I'm a lazy shit excuse for a human).

you're one of those men who like a big piece of meat in your mouth, eh?

should be eating chicken brosef

You should go to /fit/ though.
Around 150g protein is a pretty good goal anyways.
Also, your 150lbs will shoot up fast, trust me.
I'm at around 220lbs right now, which is really pathetic for the time I've been lifting(1 year+), but that's because I have scoliosis and a knee problem which makes me have to stop for a month every few months.
Anyways, good luck and
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Chicken is another meme, eat whatever fills your macros.
You are micro managing your calories and macros right

Fuck you, a good rare steak is tasty as fuck. Even living as a poor college student, I made room for the odd steak (and lots of booze) in my budget.
Man meat is pretty much free.

It's not really a meme. It's leaner so you can get more Protein vs Fat/Carbs. Broiled Chicken with some pepper on it is fucking tasty. I use Muscle Milk and 21g Protein Bars (with 1g of sugar) for the aminos

Honestly everyone here should be eating Protein Bars while they game. Filling, tasty and good for you.

Oh Yeah!, Quest or Kirkland brand Protein Bars (box of 20 for like 18 dollars) are all tasty and everyone should have them stocked up. Stay away from Powerbar or Cliff shit.

I'm just saying that any eat is fine.
also
Hand over the natty card

*any meat

I've been eating rice and vegetables for dinner every day for a few weeks. It cost me $5 to buy 5 lbs of rice and some frozen broccoli, and sometimes add chicken broth for flavor. I can normally eat a ton of food before I get full, but I can barely make a dent in one of these containers.
For breakfast I buy a can of oatmeal, some fruit cups, and a tub of yogurt for $10, which lasts about 2 weeks. Tastes like a parfait, and lasts me up until dinner.

It were as if chicken fills in one's most important macros the most efficiently and deliciously when trying to build muscle.

It's like you don't even like gaining muscle. Or your shit running smoothly through your bowels

I'll admit that I expressed myself badly, I was merely stating that you shouldn't abolish all other kinds of meat.

You should add lentils/beans to you diet, user. Loads of protein and fiber and really cheap.

99% of them have soy, and the ones that don't are usually quite expensive(at least where I live)

Party with me sometime lad, I'll show you the reigns

Quest and Oh Yeah! can get expensive yeah. That's why I buy bulk from Costco. Kirkland brand is just as good and uses Whey. Like I said 20 for 18 dollars.

wow you really couldn't have made that sound any gayyer :^)

I assure you that I most certainly could

You are merely coloring the text I typed with your own homoerotic fantasies. you like armor, user ;^)?

Rape me like you did constantinople, O holy knight~

Nobody wants to fuck a fat tranny, user.

nobody likes fat traps

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

>inb4 someone posts it

pls no

You have effectively turned me off, go back to Venice.

You called it

y tho
I'm literally triggered right now

Is that supposed to be CWC's vagina?

I came to this thread to talk about food and I find this abomination. I'm not hungry anymore.

It's some injury he got between his butthole and his balls, and mutilated it until it scarred into a vagina shape.
I wish I was lying.

SUPPOSED to be
But really, is that what it looks like to you?

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

To my knowledge his knife wound has yet to be examined by a physician and is infected.
Hopefully this will finally be the thing to end CWC's autism.

It's almost worse than just "some injury". It was a piercing he got, thinking that it would be like a fake clitoris for him. Then because he doesn't fucking bathe, shit got infected. Then he got it re-pierced before it healed, and it got even more infected. There's also that webm where he rubs his taint until either pus (gross) or cum (meaning the infection has started to reach his internal organs/tubes) spurted out, as if from the maw of hell itself.

It's even worse because I've seen it before and I should have seen it coming, so I only have myself to blame. Maybe I'll come back with those WebMs as a palette cleanser later.

If I remember correctly, an actual nurse/physician/other medical professional saw the image and said that he must constantly groom and clean it, since even medically treated wounds aren't as clean as that thing.

I'd hit it, how tight do you guys think that is?

Oh yeah I almost forgot about this

I don't believe there is anyone on earth this mentally disheveled.

S-sorry for ruining the gamerfuel thread

That's it, I'm fucking done with this thread. I don't even have to see it to know how bad it is. You faggots are ruining my evening

You're not sorry, you dumb nigger. You knew EXACTLY what you were doing.

oh fuck oh god
I had no idea such horrors existed

I thought people knew better than to click on spoilered images.

As an EMT, my professional opinion is this guy is a psych patient and should be kept in a locked ward at all times.

I've been trained to not click unless poster indicates what's inside is okay. If the poster doesn't say anything I wait to see reactions.

You have very beautiful veins, user. You should consider giving blood on a regular basis

Your kind aren't allowed here, vampire.

I do, but I draw blood and try to find other peoples veins more often

I'm not a vampire I just have an appreciation for the human nervous system

You ain't foolin' anyone, bloodsucker.

My mistake I get them confused times. They feel similar haha

On your fangs?

There's a very large difference user

Fangs do not have nerves

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT UNLESS YOU HAVE FANGS

Precisely. I mean the human can't feel through its teeth so that wasn't what I mean. I have tried before but it can't be done. Feeling through a human's teeth I mean

Every human has four canines, they are human fangs.

You are a vampire! The power of Christ compels you!

pls make more videos Demo-senpai ;_;

It isn't particularly as good straight from the can as most translucent sodas are.
Poured into a glass with ice however lets it breath as if it were a red wine.
To me it is without a doubt the best soda ever made.
And it will kill me.

Reminds me of my childhood.
I wish I had a family still to make a good portion so I wouldn't feel bad about eating a lot of them, but they're bad for you anyway because of all the bread, so..

I have nothing further to contribute

Why don't you go back to cuddling beside your roommates?

Do you guys know where I can get some historical and actually functioning german armor? I probably want something fluted, and I also like the gold highlights ones.

Be prepared to spend gratuitous amounts of money.

better than wasting it on new vidya I only play because I can't pirate it and am impatient

does someone have the screenshot of that thread

I do not understand

GO AHEAD FAGGOT
SANDWICH YOURSELF RIGHT BETWEEN THEM

Why would I eat while I play vidya?

Only good thing to come out of the '50s and '60s.

Some fried potatoes with white sauce, but I ate them after playing videogames. I can't eat and play videogames, it breaks my concentration.

Is this slang for some degenerate homosexual activity?

Nothing like donuts and a big jar of milk.

never again

Well, whatever. I can post these, maybe someone else will pick up the torch for me.

Just had some Labor Day cheeseburgers, maybe I'll have some rum raisin ice cream for dessert. I don't know how anyone can eat anything while playing video games, though. It's a mess.

I have a crockpot that I keep on a table adjacent to my computer and I usually have pinto beans with chili powder and cumin in it. I use it for about half of the meals I eat at home since it's convenient, tasty, and healthy.

I don't eat while playing games though, if I get hungry I just alt tab out and watch something while eating.

Also H2O is the only drink you need.

smoking is a great way to eliminate yourself from the genepool, keep it up

thanks asshole now Im hungry

I made a wrap from hummus and some greens. Dock, arugula, spinach, and something else. The hummus was from scratch because I don't like the storebrought shit; too much vinegar. Toasted a flour tortilla and tossed everything in it. Fucking delicious.

You eat them with just white sauce? I'd put some roasted garlic & maybe some asiago or parmesan in it.

DIE MONSTER

Goddamn, I would be so much fatter than I already am if I weren't too lazy to cook things like this.

Why do mothers buy their kids chicken tendies? Now every time I grab any fried, processed chicken product from any given convenience store/fast food restaurant, I always pause briefly and picture some twelve year old brat with spaghetti-o stained shirt and mouth talking shit into his microphone while playing the cawwadoody in between macking on some chicken tendies

they're finger food, and cheap.

Dad?

im about to buy one of these to fuck my shit up
I used to make shitty alcohol vidya threads on halfchan People hated that shit:(

The classics.

Cheers faggot

Because it's cheap