"Hate Speech" is about to be banned completely on the Internet

www.cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock

In 26 days Obama is going to hand over control of the Internet to the United Nations. What this basically means is the 1st amendment will no longer be valid on the Internet. What can we do? Honestly, pretty much nothing except complain. Maybe king negro will listen if we bitch enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

internetdefenseleague.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN#Governmental_Advisory_Committee
youtu.be/bIFywgFtsAA
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/obama-internet-cannot-be-wild-wild-west/
archive.fo/yovfh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We fought the darkness, the darkness won

The man who sold the world

Call each other faggots the old fashioned way. I'll go buy some postage stamps and envelopes at my grocery store.

Not going to work, doomsday OP.

Your very post would be (((corrected))) for being hateful, sorry user.

This is actually hundreds of times worse than TPP

Trips confirm user will go to jail for using bad words.

Reported to the UN for using problematic language. The Chinese special forces will be arriving at your door shortly.

Good it will finally get this Holla Forumstards off my Holla Forums

Good ridance facist PIGS !!!!

Your friends Holla Forums !!!

We blow up America.

Thought police here, suspect in view.

KILL KING NIGGER

we should call these guys

internetdefenseleague.org/

TPP was nothing but a front to keep our attention elsewhere.

And Holla Forums will be off the Internet. If this happens any country that wants ichan removed can do as they please.

Ant chan for that matter. They can get rid of fucking anything if they don't like it.

Also, from what I've read it seems more like the big O is just not going to sign the contract linking the internet to the government, so this is even worse than just signing it over since there is no democratic process behind his not doing something

The price of being able to be anonymous on the internet is putting up with people who use it to be faggots.

That's not what's happening, and we've already told you this dozens of times

That's not how the Internet works.

Go back to Holla Forumseddit if you're gonna sling misinformation around like a retard.

Wew.

Also when that monkey gets out of office, I better not be hearing 'Obama was just a bad nigger, we need another one for president that'll be better than him! We need diversity because its our strength after all'

Not even Bush was this awful & he was warned of 9/11 ahead of time.

Also
Where's the trumpfags when you need them to spam a thread?

ICANN doesn't regulate or control the Internet or any existing web server or domain names. Do you even know what ICANN is?

Obama is a nigger.

What a nigger.

Every horrid bill snuck in through the back door just seems to be a front to sneak in another, worse bill through another back door. What a meme.

His reputation is stupidly high for almost no reason, at least in America. He could actually kill orphans and eat their dicks in front of the media and they'd lap it up.

Reminder Obama is the kind of guy to have 12 personal journalists fly around with him whenever he goes anywhere.

Are hawains actually niggers?
I thought they were more like indians

Well thats the fucked up education and kike media there.

I bet in schools they'll be like

Sounds more like yes men.

I don't want to lose sites like this one. The 1st amendment on the internet has been good for society.
T-Trump can overturn this if he becomes President, right, Holla Forums? Right?
It won't actually be too late?

The internet is made up of millions of privately-owned servers. The 1st amendment has never been relevant.

You're a fucking idiot for actually believing OP. How about you actually read what ICANN is before acting like a retard stuttering in a fucking text post.

Only with the media, niggers, and degenerate liberals. Everyone else hates him.

zeronet

He's Kenyan ain't he?

They can't do jackshit.

Has nothing to do with this

The irony is that his doing nothing is precisely what makes him at least as bad as George W. Bush.

Which is why it's important to keep the grubby claws of international government from sinking into it.
If you thought things were bad on the internet already, wait till there's shit like Worst Korea's internet social security numbers.

Explain to me how come there is so much commotion about this yet you seem certain nothing will happen.

I know nothing about tech, so explain to me in terms I can understand.

Do you really have no idea what ICANN is?

I miss those Quest Threads, the new ones he made for that quest board don't even have the loli in it.

Speaking of which, Bush did more during Hurricane Katrina than Obama did for Louisiana, yet Bush got shit on for doing nothing.

.003 cents have been added to your account, thanks for correcting the record.

L
O
L

Even though you're a shill I'll use you as a backboard to prove more points.

The fact that the US is handing over rights of the internet over to the UN means that not only will no blanket freedom of speech laws apply to the internet, it also means that all those blanket 'hate speech' laws that the UN has been flexing in europe for the past decade will also apply to the internet.

This leads to shit like nazis being outright banned in games in Germany and what not. The deeper implications of this is that, the UN is a corrupt cabal with no democratic process associated with it.

They WILL think of new laws once the internet is in their grasp and they'll get them passed within the week they acquire it.

It's the thing that Obongo is going to pass off to some multi-national conglomerate.
It's been kept safe from American government by their inefficiency and laziness, and I'd rather keep it that way.

That's not what we're worried about, We're worried about sites being shut down because of this, not arrests.

Right one thing not to worry about for now is arrests.
The UN are still pathetic as fuck. However they will yank off sites like hot cakes.

Piracy's a crime. Does that mean all pirating sites have been shutdown and none now exist?

It's very likely they'll remove pirate sites almost immediately upon finding them. The UN has little to no yellow tape stopping them from any bullshit.

I would not worry about it. If theres one thing the internet has that kikes don't, its history on our side. Plus, good luck trying to make the millions upon millions of people who use the web to actually follow the new rules because while theres a fair share of cucks who'll happily spread their asschecks open for big daddy, theres another share of bad boys who, with the power of smug animu grills and shitposting, will take them down (You could be one of them.)

The kike's revisionism will not do shit against the power of untouched archives and having them be bullied by, as Rick Wilson would say "People who masturbate to anime", would be the biggest humiliation to them.

Ted Cruz is a moron who is begging for votes and this thread is full of idiots.

Okay

ICANN stands for the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. They're a privately owned non-profit that regulates maintenance and procedures of several databases related to the namespaces of the Internet. They're the ones who maintain the Domain Name System, IPv4 and v6 address protocols, and introduce new top-level domains (.net, .com, .xxx, etc.). This is all they do. They aren't the ones who "control the Internet", as if it can be controlled in its entirety. They don't monitor websites or control domain name registration. They don't control content on the Internet.

The problem that is arising is from ICANN currently moving from being overseen by the US Department of Commerce. This means it would lose its anti-trust immunity as it is no longer a government sanctioned monopoly. What happens after this is anybody's guess, but some do fear it would be put under the UN's watch rather than the US's. However, ICANN has already been a fucking international organization since the beginning.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN#Governmental_Advisory_Committee
So all this hooplah about the UN coming in an somehow making ICANN abide by "international law" (as if that exists) is kinda foolish because it's already an international organization.

Here's your (you)

no, you're just retarded
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING
Look up what ICANN does. You fucks sound like the "Internet is a series of tubes" guy.

They've been able to get away with this kind of bullshit with ease in Europe however.

That won't happen either, you dumb shit. ICANN doesn't have any say in website hosting.

Whew, did your boss slap you upside the head for being such an unconvincing shill you had to come up with a few misconceptions?

ICANN as of now enforces US laws on the internet because that's where the internet is based off of. If rights of the internet are handed over to the UN, then by technically they'll have to enforce laws based on the UNs standards.

Everything else you've said is basically fluff meant to confuse and confound the situation.

thank you user

It doesn't enforce shit
I don't know how to fucking reply to this but this is the stupidest thing I've ever read on this website.

Put in more effort next time Shlomo.

You seriously think the Internet is a series of tubes, don't you?

THIS!!!
THIS!!!!!
THIS!!!!!!!!
Get everyone of these faggots in that Internet Defense Leagues to know about what Oboga going to do the internet. Call them, shitpost on their website, email, or whatever means of contacting all of them.

Thank you for correcting the record (((user)))

!!!HOLA SHITLORDS!!!
If you like Hitler you’ll LOVE SHITLER!!!
From the Turd Reich’s New MTV, OBZEEN presents: Shitler's Birthday Bash
WATCH: youtu.be/bIFywgFtsAA

We need to mass spread this shit. I don't care if we can't do anything right now, but at least we can get the normalfags pissed so they can eventually fix this shit.

Thanks for explaining that, man.

Hi Moishe, hot yet in Tel Aviv? I'm told winter there is about to get nuclear :^)

lmao

I bet you could make more money bagging groceries than Correcting the Record™ on a chinese imageboard.

Technically, there are legitimate weaknesses and problems in Trump's platforms that people have called out. He's got a decent idea of pulling U.S. financial focus out of China, for example, but his methods are fucktarded as they are listed now and would never work.

I still think he would be a better candidate by the sole fact that he was quick to denounce the TPP, and yes, insults seem to take up the majority of "criticism" of Trump. Plus it's not like Shillary's tax plan is ever going to take off the fucking ground should she be elected, or have any effect for that manner.

Tinfoilfags as usual are blowing this out of proportion. AT WORST, a DNS seizure will do nothing as you can still access sites directly through the IP, so only tech-illiterate retards won't be able to find a way around the domain shutdown. And if the internet is ever really compromised by authoritarians, we can just retreat to the several deepweb alternatives.

Nothing is going to happen.

They can just barely do shit like torrent sites, and when they do another crops up. Do you REALLY think they have the resources to police the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of words being posted online every SECOND? It will be like when a board on here gets spammed out of existence by someone with a dedicated shitposting botnet.

We'll just start anew someplace else. Laws trying to do stuff like this is like trying to fight a cloud of smoke by punching it.

Oh, and Obama dindu nuthin'. The US President is just a figurehead, and has barely more power than England's Queen. If he signed anything into law, it's because he was pressured into it.

I will enjoy watching it when the days come when Trump's will breaks and he just caves into the pressures of the office like every other President has. I can't wait to see him signing bills into law just because he is told to. I can't wait to see what little hair he has left start turning grey.

wew who cares besides triggered burgers

Daily reminder that "hate speech" isn't real and that banning it is the same as banning witches or unicorns.

Can someone explain to a non-american what did Obama do wrong? I haven't been keeping up with anything he did.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/obama-internet-cannot-be-wild-wild-west/
archive.fo/yovfh
Nigger.