What kinos would you reccomend to me and my friends?

What kinos would you reccomend to me and my friends?

What's wrong with their faceeeeee?

Brickino is perfect.

It's cuck face.

Gee, I wonder where this user might hail from?

PANTY-FA INFANTRY PREPARING FOR COMBAT

This is a shop right

Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Masters of the Universe for that ayy lmao skeletor looking thing in the back.

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Spider-Man Homecoming
Birdman
John Wick 2
Kong Skull Island
Split
Blade Runner 2049
I, Tonya
F8 and the Furious
War for the Planet of the Apes

Lmao. Back to >>>/reddipol/

What's that called when you grow a beard as your hair goes away and then comb your hair like that?

I don't mind this one, he's not really forcing that smile, and I've spent 32 hours doing a lot worse things than building a lego thing.

Now, this one is really getting to me. I want the cuck thing to be a stupid meme, not reality, these freaks are the devil's spawn, they exist simply to enable whores and destroy the world for the rest of us, sacrificing themselves in their retarded sjw kamikaze mission.

made it Holla Forums related

profound stuff user

Does the sign in the background say "POZZ UP"?

kek

If you have pic related saved, you might as well delete it because it's not relevant anymore.

that was always a dumb meme anyways

What race are your friends? Half orc? Demons?

If only user

Explain?

Why?
Why do these fucking numale beta faggots have to unhinge their jaws and open their mouths?
THEY LOOK LIKE GODDAMN ALIEN FREAKS. JESUS CHRIST.

Is that Rey's ship from Star Wars? Cool.

Anyone got the Holla Forums one, with the nigger hand?

Danke schön, user!

There was an user in similar thread that said they do this in order to seem passive and non-confrontational to other people. That seems like a fair explaination. It's behaviours like this that make watching documentaries on the animal kingdom all that more facinating to watch. Their facial hair is fucking disgusting too.

His tapers aren't big enough.
Immaculate digits user.

It makes me wonder if it is some sort of silmalrity in how they think or if it is just some body language meme passed down by those they idolize?