Seriously what in the actual fuck?

pages.ebay.com/help/policies/offensive.html

archive.is/d3zG2

RIP Free Speech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKtlK7sn0JQ
bitbay.market/
naziflag.com/#top
realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/hitlers-finances-and-the-myth-of-nazi-anti-usury-activism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((jBay))

BASED! Hate Speech is not Free Speech fellow DACApedes.

but commie shit is just fine right?

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=YKtlK7sn0JQ

Hate speech is not freeze peach.

Still butthurt that the Natsocs produced good athletes almost a century later.

Imagine being this asshurt

This.
My grandfather fought the Nazis in the 40s so I could enjoy a good life with my based Hispanic Trump supporting wife and her son. Being a Nazi is unamerican.

Feels good to be on the right side of history.

I was shopping on Wish and they have free commie and fag flags where you just need to pay shipping but nothing more edgy than a Gadsen flag for the Right.

It's not even called a swastika. It's a hakenkruez or a hooked cross. Why would we use a shitskin word.

Also if you pay attention to the items they list this is an obvious attempt to obscure history. Historical books and photos are banned. Think about that.

Hate speech isn't free speech, user.

Absurd but inevitable, we are in a Cultural Revolution certainly set to surpass that of Chinas. Between the Jews and the Muslims and their useful idiots every trace of European history will be erased. All statutes torn down, all books burned and information erased, the great museum collections and even much of the classic works of art will all be turned to dust. Within a generation no one will know they existed, our collective achievements over thousands of years as a people will be reduced to an outlawed ‘far right conspiracy theory’.

Nothing will stop them but total war.

Buy one at a gunshow.

Tried to sell a Burzum T-shirt only to find that anything to do with Varg is labeled hate speech and banned.

There is loads of Burzum merch on eBay.

try an antique store, or army surplus store. army surplus is going to be cheaper, no doubt. don't be surprised if you don't see them out in the open, they tend to keep them in a backroom

But any historical items that relate to stalin or communist regimes that killed millions of people across the world is a ok!

your disgusting and so is your family. im looking forward to killing people like you

yes it is, and you kikes will find that out the hard way

Hopefully Trump makes college free and you learn contractions.

You could raise a stink about Buddhists and Hindus being censored on religious grounds. If Muslims can have a fucking brand of ice change its logo because it looks like a dog (from like 2006) then why can't legitimate religions express their views?

Or wasnt a Ford vehicle owned by Hitler? I would call that an "association". Report all Ford vehicle sales and trading then.

Lots of angles to play at.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I found the screen cap. I don't know if its different for other countries but in the UK you have to search 1BURZUM1 or some other variant to get anything to show up.

Nice trips. Reminder to you all, the same (((people)))cianiggers who own ebay's website own craigslist's website if you're a burger. Trade in person without using the internet if you don't want bullshit like this to happen. Also this is beyond rediculous. Is there no internet alternative?

Very odd. I wonder how Varg came to the attention of eBay UK to specifically be included in this policy.

nobody cares

Centralization means infiltration by kikes - instead of eBay try Bit Bay. bitbay.market/

Checking thee dubs

The new CEO of eBay is Jewish.

That didn't make up for everything else Roosevelt did.

An interesting amount of threads being created in the past 10 minutes.

(((THEY'RE))) SCARED

I was just adding a few flags to my flag wishlist. Iron guard flags and Falange flags are still around but i couldn't find any nazi shit. Searching "Nazi Flag" brings up the antifa flag.

first result for "nazi flags" in jewgel

naziflag.com/#top

So I don't need to financially support the creators of those flags if I want to desecrate one?

eBay has had this rule forever. It's because of German laws that prohibit swastikas because kikes get butt-hurt whenever they see them.

No swastikas in COD WWII and now this.

Ebay is the site you use if you feel like having your money stolen by someone you've never met

You can buy north Korean flags, and we're literally still at war with them. Reichsmarks seem abundant still oddly enough.

Thats fine because Ebay is fucking garbage and requires all sorts of information to buy that other competitors dont.

Nah thats a load of shit, anyone who gives that line out is just using it as an excuse, they could simply 1984 the stuff in Germany and show it to everyone else.
Polite sage for double post.

This is why letting any one company or organization be come too big is dangerous. Ebay is effectively the only online auction site. There really isn't any competition. So now that it's grown so large, it can start pulling this censorship garbage with impunity. Just like a library banning books that aren't pro leftist, communist, democrat, antifa shit. Searching Mein Kampf on ebay shows nothing but leftist criticism rags.

Also, has anyone else noticed that half.com is now completely shut down?

If you haven't noticed, kikes really, really, really hate paganism. Not in the "hehe let's do some bdsm whipping in the temple" way they hate Christianity, but more in a "kill it with fire off with their heads REEEEEEE" way.

In short, it activates their almonds.

Get a sewing machine, silk, and dye.
Make it yourself.

Nazi items were banned from ebay back in '99 or '00 in America. Yes shit slips through the cracks like any draconian measures, but they could be reported and delisted. Most sellers would cover the insignias and only send pics upon request, which made it a pain to browse and purchase anything in a timely fashion.

This is why we look to decentralized, alternative marketplace solutions.

See: BitBay.

Ebay did that like a DECADE ago, OP.

There was a can of zyklon B (empty, I assume) on eBay just a few weeks ago. $1,000 starting bid, but hey.

I noticed this myself the other day. You cant buy confederate flags on jewbay either. The internet is almost pointless at this point. We've consolidated too much into too few, fucking niggers.

last time i used ebay i ended up with a "spyderco baramilitary 2" in "154cm". everything on that site is either overpriced and/or a halfassed pajeet forgery.

Just means some enterprising user can setup a website that sells bad goy items and they will corner the market. Good luck keeping a domain name though…..

This is the problem. The few key players are all in cahoots and have mutually beneficial agreements made with Government. They needn’t even buyout the competition anymore, they can just conspire to No-Platform them; if they can’t do that then Government can step in. The Internet has been claimed and is no longer remotely free. It’s a damn shame, anyone who tries to claim Internet 1.0 wasn’t vastly superior to the mess we have today is a damn liar, it was brilliant, a true pioneer experience then the normalfags arrived with their shitty fiat and weak brains and ruined everything.

I remember when we mocked echoes as altright bullshit, now they're supported by (((mods)))

What happened to Holla Forums?

The echoes thing was implemented by Admin, not moderation.

Why the fuck are you House Goys getting hard over trinkets from that Rothschild kike Hitler?

Oh, tor poster, you so silly.

I wonder why? Are pagan gods in opposition to the Judaic gods, or could it be that paganism often stresses connections with nature which the jews despise?

Its the exact opposite of their semitic control scheme that worships weakness and passivity. Instead of "Its all a test, the world means nothing, and you have to watch your race die and worship the Jews" it becomes "Its all a test, the world means everything and you must remove the kike for poisoning your people, dying in battle is preferable"

Did OP really put down his dog?

Funny, I discovered listservs and usenet when the kikes on my BBS kicked me off because they were moralfags.

This was in 1989. We all know what happened. And it will happen again.

There are Swastikas in single player. Most WW2 games never portrayed them in multiplayer though, usually it gets replaced by a more generic Iron Cross or something.

All the skins and textures and shit have to be identical in multiplayer across all regions, whereas in single player it doesn't matter, so if they don't remove swastikas from multiplayer then the game literally can't be sold in Germany and some other European countries.

I hate to defend a huge video game company but shit like this has been done out of necessity probably since before you were even playing video games. It was like this in RTCW which came out in 2001, it had swastikas all throughout the US single player version, but none in multiplayer.

Also bloodshed is banned in games in a lot of countries, so you get weird in-game texts explaining how the characters are actually all just androids and instead of blood in certain versions they shoot out motor oil and nuts and bolts and stuff. I'm not even kidding.

Sorry for double post. It hung at "posting" at 0% for a long time and thought it didn't go through.

Hitler was a Rothschild, and he did nothing to stop the bankers.

realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/hitlers-finances-and-the-myth-of-nazi-anti-usury-activism/

Oy vey! They know the difference between Jews and kikes! Better send another Shareblue employee!

I stopped using their service years ago when they pulled some paypal fuckery. Fuck em.

Nigger detected

Checked

There's no necessity for censoring the truth, I don't give a fuck which country you are. People need to stop making excuses for this kike shit

disappointing

Good one.

I'm seeing conflicting articles on this. There are some old ones that say it's just multiplayer that's affected, while others say no swastikas period, without distinguishing between single player and multiplayer. I guess we'll find out when the game is released.

Not really, they can have people connecting from a cuck country see a different texture. It all depends how they code it, but it seems like they don't want to go through the effort.