Every day at least a dozen dogshit generic indie flash platformers that you could find better games for free online get...

Why do these faggots hate laughing at a game for enjoyment so much?
I miss when bad games could come out and be FUN, not games that are bad because they are generic dogshit we've been served 100 times. I enjoyed ride to hell more than any of these shitty 2 deep4u indie platformers as well.

Go suck the fat mans cock some more, valvecuck.

Nice kneejerk post retard, but if you actually read things before posting, I'm criticizing the dogshit that is steam and it's community

You use Steam. Therefore you are cancer and your opinion means less than nothing. Fuck off.

It's impossible to play videogames nowadays and not use steam, you would know this if you actually played any games instead of shitposting on imageboards about them all day

Ladies and gentlemen. Holla Forums in a nutshell

but how much money do they make though?

You answered your own question

reddit is nothing but shills. they're downvoting the game because they see it as potential competition via viral popularity.

But it's fun trash
The point of videogames is to have fun
Indie monochrome colored dogshit is bad and not fun at the same time
Bad does not have to exclude fun is my entire point.

So how would you go about playing cs 1.6 online without steam le anime face poster of no arguments?

Most people on Holla Forums forgot what fun is. If a game isn't by their standards then it's nothing more than trash.

cs is literally the only thing worth playing that requires steam, and most people have already put thousands of hours into it.

Does not compute.

Skyrim and most are steam exclusives too. Dark Souls 3 as well. You need steam for certain games

Yeah well thats my point, I hate steam too but I'm forced to use to play one of my favorite games. What can you do? Soon literally every game will need online connection to steam I'm sure, that is the state of the industry.

Fun is dead, OP. Killed by "maturity".

Piracy

Also,

Most anons here don't have friends so they don't need steam to play anything online.

And how do you know about it?
Every single thread where some fag like you complains about steam being filled with shit I wonder, how do you guys know?
I literally have no idea what gets released on steam because I launch it and play games and not prowl the store for things that might trigger me.

anti steam shills are among the dumbest users on this board.

user is my best friend

Must be lonely not having anyone to play Vida with.

Piracy is getting targeted fucking hard right now though, shit is on it's last legs and no one wants to talk about it because we don't want to address the reality that we could suddenly lose access to our only other option.

Actually read posts you ADHD anime poster

You are retarded if you think piracy is on its last anything.

Sorry user, Vida?

Fuck off, I've been pirating since the 90's
There are more dead trackers, more seedless torrents, and everyday servers jump ship to another country because the laws are changing so fast they can barely keep on the move. You have no idea what you're talking about, try reading some piracy blogs.

I'm sorry that you are too pleb to have a good private tracker. Stil, there will always be piracy widely available to even the most retarded of users. One tracker falls and two more take its place.

This is a very nice thread.

This is faith in unseeing power that isn't true anymore
Most trackers simply do not get replaced when they fall, 99.9% of content on torrent websites now are graveyards full of dead links, nothing survives for more than a few weeks to months anymore.

Hey Steam cock sucking faggots. What you refuse to understand is that

They do get replaced. You can find anything of you just dig a little. I'm sorry that you are a normalfag who buys vidya from steam because piracy is too hard for you. Have fun with that.

IS the game good?

This is simply not true anymore, I have all the resources, private trackers included to see that you're not addressing reality. If this is what helps you sleep at night keep thinking it, but don't be surprised when you wake up at the end of this month to a torrentless internet.