Friends are talking about Niggerfield 1

Why exactly is it such a insane expectation that when a game advertises itself as a WW1 game that it should play like WW1? Are normalfags honest to god this braindead? They seem astounded by such a statement that my brain just can't get a rational hold of what the fuck they're thinking. It's like trying to understand how quantum physics works.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/shelf/show/historical-fiction
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Holla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's when you fucked up

As Yuri Bezmenov said, we call these people "useful idiots".

It's your own fault.

you're not cool enough for them to listen to you. try being a man for once. I bet you will be a cuck and buy the game becasue "all my friends are playing it"

if you had pretended to gush about how accurate it was they'd do the exact same thing. it's called pre-purchase rationalization and it's rampant among gamercucks.

Being a man would imply he would stop hanging out in Holla Forums with fellow manchildren and stop giving a fuck about what other people opinions on children electronic toys are.

Now either you go on a crusade to educate your shithead normalfag friends into getting some sense or give up ever even thinking about vidya around them

and by "the exact same thing" I mean they'd join in on you gushing. there's no consistency to their words other than "game=good".

your friends are smarter than you OP, realism in games is cancer. stick to arma and keep substituting game play for realism.

I don't think your friends are the problem

No one gives a fuck about WW1, nerd.

You seem to be forgetting that

WE

Yes.

They also believe the holocaust actually happened and that 9/11 was planned and executed by a bunch of dumb mudslimes who could barely fly a tiny propeller-driven plane.

Having WWI as a setting doesn't mean it absolutely must be realistic in every way shape and form or that it is advertising itself as a 100% realistic warfare simulation. Realismfags are cancer.

The game should be true to the setting. Also, here's your (you)

All your friends will buy it and then you'll buy it too so you have someone to play with.

It should be fun. Go read a history book.

Kill yourself shiteater.

"should" be, sounds like some faggot wants to dictate artistic intent

please stick to arma and sticking things up your ass you inspid fuck man

You sound like a huge autist which makes me think you don't actually have friends. Which in turn implies they were probably just kids sitting in front of you on the busride home from your school. The timing of this thread certainly would coincide nicely.

No one anywhere advertised Battlefield 1 as a realistic WW1 simulator. They advertised it as "Battlefield 4 but with old-timey guns" which is exactly what they delivered, and only literal retards like you are surprised.

In order to ask that question you would first have to believe that EA are capable of doing new things. Ergo, it is a stupid question to ask.

If the person playing the game know it's not accurate towards history, and they don't give a fuck about how it's being advertised… why are you pushing the subject onto him?

Why does this keep happening to me?

You're what's wrong here, OP.

Battlefield Wuz is not fun though, at least no more than any other post-Hardline Battlefield.
It's literally a fucking reskin of Battlefield 3, a game set in the fucking Cold War that started over 20 years later.

i think one of the reasons we post here is because we failed at being men, user

The key thing to remember is that calling it a WW1 game makes it sound different enough to superficial people like OP's friends that they'll think it's something substantially new and original.

Disregard the fact that the majority of combat in the European theatre of WW1 was a hybrid of earlier 19th century artillery + massed line infantry tactics and the later squad-based tactics borne out of the development of rapid-fire small arms and air warfare. The point is that they can essentially make the same game, which is very loosely inspired by the later form of combat, and then just transpose it onto a WW1 'setting' (which consists of the character's style of clothing and the flags of the participating nations).

And plenty of retards who fall for the marketing and buy it will actually be convinced that it's not just the same old Battlefield with a new skin on it.

I wonder how much money is being spent just to bump this thread with bullshit.

What the fuck is wrong with you people holy shit kill yourselves.

I'm not sure why you expected anything other than disappointment, OP. Also,

It sucks, doesn't it? When the game is beautiful and the mechanics are cool, but it has a marxist agenda behind it, hm?

Bet you wish you went full on Holla Forums in the GG days to prevent this, hm? Bet you feel like you want to hurt other people, hm? Bet you wish you weren't neutral, hm? Bet you wish you hadn't ignored it while it was beginning to creep into games, hm?

you're the only one in the thread telling anyone to buy anything and you call everyone else the shill

this is how they operate folks

found the redditor

If you can't even be true to the setting, why base it there? Seems an odd decision to make a WWE game with majority black soldiers, no France or Russia playable, Muslim women on horseback, and historically inaccurate weapons. Why not just make a fantasy game then? It's not even WWE anymore.

In other words forced propaganda. Why not make it fantasy and create a new setting then and not lie about a world war. The fact they're making it so unrealistic breaks immersion due to how it clashes with the setting.

Get over yourself you tremendous faggot.

Dont have faggot friends. Tell them to kill thenselves and get new ones. But you wont cause ur a beta fucking nu male faggot.

plenty of those retards would actually believe ww1 was fought like this
in fact i have met several people who genuinely believe battlefield 3 is realistic, excluding the part where you just respawn after dying they genuinely believe wars are fought by soldiers running around with their guns on their hips trying to kill everyone not wearing american clothing and that it portrays how guns act in reality

AHAHAHAHA you actually used the immersion argument
nigger its a fucking multiplayer game where planes explode for no reason when you get in them and you get big ass bold text on the screen along with dub step beats telling you that you have -10 nigger points you fucking faggot

holy shit kill yourself

It's a Holla Forums pretends to care about vidya thread.

i'm only lead to believe you're a sperg for trying

The game isn't beautiful and the mechanics aren't cool, so no one cares.

Wolfenstein is a thing that exists you dumb nigger.

Jesus fuck, it's an EA game, there's enough shit wrong with it without you making shit up.

Because it's a cool and underutilized setting. It also has nothing to do with them being unable to be true to the setting, they just don't give a fuck and prefer fun over dull boring autistic realism.

It is a fantasy game. If you mean dragons and wizards and shit, it would be really boring to arbitrarily lock all games into "super srs hyper realistic simulator for faggots" or "generic fantasy game because you're not allowed to make any other title due to my autism".

It's ok, contrarian, user. There's no need to be in denial any longer. The feel of the characters in battlefield games have always been great, they've always had that weight feeling to them, not as much as killzone, but not as insanely lightweight as CoD.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not going to buy it, because I don't support EA any longer. I don't recommend you buy it either.

By your own admission the game is shit. So shit in fact that immersion is a non argument to you, when plenty of multilayer games have nailed immersion no problem.

So if you admit it's gonna be a shit game with planes exploding for no reason, completely untrue to the source material, no immersion, with bold letters flashing across the screen all the time, why are you defending it?

awful realistic games, sure.
I'm not defending shit, I'm attacking immersion-realism fags that have been ruining games for the past decade

Realism is cancer.

Same shit from faggots around here who defend badass female characters, OP.

you do not always get what you want

You're complaining about a game where you can get shot and walk around like nothing happened not being realistic enough. How autistic are you, OP?

Wolfenstein is a what if scenario game. Battlefield 1 didn't advertise itself anything like that. They claim it's a ww1 game.

And if they can't even be remotely true to the setting, outright excluding massive central factions, fundamentally changing the armies, and changing the weapons, in what way is it a ww1 game in anything but name?

No, you're just defending battlefield 1.

why do you even care?

Is this some new form of stealth marketing? "popular mass-appeal-only generic AAA shooter #284 is truly great, too bad about [Holla Forums memes], if only it weren't for that, what a great game it could be"?

after mocking its foundational qualities, only a retard can interpret someone saying less realism is a good thing as a defense.

White genocide.

sadly this is not the case

fake

It's FICTION faggot. Do you know what the word 'fiction' means?

Why are dragons okay, but not badass female characters? Both are equally realistic.

Is this really all you have to complain about? That they're fictional version of WWI is somehow "lying"? It's a fucking fiction. If you honestly believe things like Wolfenstein, the Rocketeer, and other alt-history works shouldn't exist then I suggest you get the fuck over it. Especially since this is fucking EA game of all things, and they don't deserve any more attention - they've already got enough normalfags eating out of the palm of their hand.

Because dragons don't have an adverse effect on the psychology of young men and women who are being brainwashed to treat women like men.

Oh, but you are pretending none of that is real even though CURRENT YEAR fucking proves it every day. Kill yourself you apologist cuck. Seriously put a bullet through your brain and die.

People get hit with shit and walk away like nothing happened all the time, so it's not that much a stretch of the imagination to think that the same could happen with bullets.
On the other hand, there's no shortage of pictures showing that there were plenty of caucasian people on the front in World War I, fighting in trenches while getting shelled, which clashes horribly with the in-game presentation of WWI being fought mostly by non-europeans running around towns shooting each other.

heard about one execution involving acid and a cage but never located a video

What if someone did like Niggerfield and made a Holocaust game where everyone in the camps was black? The kvetching would be amazing.

I didn't have a problem until I read this. It doesn't have to portray a setting with realism if it doesn't want. If it wanted to have aliens in WW1 game designers are allowed to take that creative freedom. Just because it says it's a WW1 likewise doesn't mean it has to a 1:1 recreation of everything, following blow-by-blow accounts.

There are so many actual problems to hate this game about and you instead choose to bitch about personal preferences of realism and a false requirement for developers to meet it.

someone did not play no mans sky

topkek sjw-user

Next you'll tell me videogames cause violence and sexism, and that rape culture exists.

The Holla Forumstard reveals his true colors. Stop pretending you care about vidya.

woah, woah, woah! Time out here. You're lying to yourselves.

I've played counter strike, mw4 up until blops, Bad company which is the best, killzone 2 and 3 and bf4.

Out of all of those BC and then BF4 had very good weight and gun mechanics to them, I can understand not liking the company and their garbage policies, but the game's mechanics feel great, although it would have been better to stick with BC's feel. Compared to those, all others have way shittier ballistic simulation and a cheaper feel, which is specially true of CS.

Violence is prohibited by law. It isn't something promoted by every facet of society like feminism. This shit excuse you cucks throw around needs to die, just like you.

You need to die to. You don't know good vidya. You only know propaganda pieces that you pretend are good because you are a cuck.

No of course you're not defending it~

If its a fictional game they should advertise it as such, and not a ww1 game. If your game is so far off from the source material that it can be seen as an entirely different setting, why even claim its based in the setting?

Next you're going to tell me Jack Thompson and Snarkeesian were right all along, huh?

At this fucking point, they'd be better off calling it Cottonfield 1.

ok

Why aren't you pulling the trigger, cuck? No one will miss you.

You are comedy gold my friend.

Literally retarded.

That one didn't happen, but at you can bet at some point they'll throw acid in a woman's face for an improper hijab

kill yourself, subhuman

in fact I'm reporting you for utter shit tier reddit taste

All it takes is squeezing that trigger. Come on, do us all a favor.

Holla Forums ruins another thread. Big surprise.

I've always found it funny they imply women are so infantile that the man needs to take charge and decide when sex is okay too. Even when theyre claiming the sexes are equal theyre actually not.

Do you actually have an argument and not a character attack? Also, the setting is so far removed from ww1 that its barely comparable like i said in the very post you linked to, why even call it ww1? Seems underhanded to me, if only to try to either get the historical crowd or to play historical revisionism.

Even Jack Thompson only thought that it was the young and impressionable who had their thoughts affected by media, and trusted people who weren't underage b& to not mindlessly listen & believe/re-enact everything they see on a screen.

Yes.

They also believe the holocaust didn't actually happen and that 9/11 wasn't planned and executed by a bunch of dumb mudslimes who could barely fly a tiny propeller-driven plane.

polfags can't stop jerking to hitler for half a second

well the jews invented it to x

lol holokek didnt happen, something something white power

Are you the same faggot that got buttflustered that 40k has female guardsmen, then went to /tg/ to bitch about it there and got told off?

Let's bring in the furries too.

I'm positive you "Open Society" kikes don't.

Holla Forums is a really realistic depiction of schizophrenia. I know that there's probably only one or two real people in this thread.

i wish redditors had a read only button like your games folder

But that's true though.

Yeah, and I'm wondering why you ignored it entirely. Are implied statements that hard for you to grasp?

Here, I'll translate it into autist for you:

Because old-timey guns.
It's the same Battlefield you've played a dozen times, with old-timey guns.

Why is this hard for autists to understand? We'll never know.

Literally no one with any brains at any point thought to themselves, "EA is making a game which is the 14th installment in a series of unrealistic games, I bet it will be a realistic simulation this time." You'd have to have to take a sledgehammer to your skull to be dumb enough to have that thought. Fuck.

The two are incomparable. In fact the only reason to bring up Jack Thompson is to try and create a false equivalency. Pretending violence and feminism are comparable is like saying that violence and liberalism are the same.

Do you think that children don't absorb propaganda? Are they immune? Does the fact that they don't all turn into violent psychopaths from playing violent games completely remove propaganda from existing at all in your mind?

Fucking cucks. You can't even make cognizant arguments. It's always just the same shit over and over again, playing on the insecurity of fags that are hypersensitive to the "violent video games" meme.

Why do I need to supply an argument when the one I respond to is agreeing with me and is too dumb to see it?

show us what's in the folder

They can, they just choose not to because it is a simple arcade style FPS, the WWI backdrop is just window dressing to make it stand out.

The setting.

I genuinely can't tell who's jewing who at this point.

If your character can get shot multiple times and just walk away like nothing happened, that tells me that the game is not hyper-realistic.

Although that last part is a fair criticism. I'm sick and tired of SJWs trying to shove diversity down our throats, especially when we don't need it.

Maybe everyone here is real except you. You're a robot.

Having black germans and no dinosaurs is speciiesist against Nazi Trexes, shitlord

What part of "arcade style FPS" means "replace white males with niggers and muslim bitches"? Oh, right, no part.

Yeah, it sure was great having all those automatic weapons in ww1 :^). So your only argument is old timey guns, which are also largely untrue to the setting. Which you didnt point out originally, and I was magically supposed to know. Keep going with the character attacks though, im sure it'll make you right someday, somehow, and not be the reason no one likes you.

Autists like OP should get over themselves. Nobody's going to accommodate people like them just because they think they're the mos important person in the world.

Ah, the thread is full of EA shills, no wonder the cuck population has seemingly exploded in this one thread.

Not being tied to historical accuracy or realism in general.

Do you even know how to read?
My point was that Thompson would at least keep the governmental parenting to people who are legally required to have parental guidance.

Don't do that.

What part of that means replacing whites with niggers or men with women? Can whites and males no do arcade style FPS? Keep going cuck, keep digging that hole.

So why use niggers? Why not white americans, who were also barely in the war?

luckily they've died down over years,they don't derail every thread they can like Holla Forums

pol yelled it a bunch and spammed 100 links from supremewhitefacts.org so it must be true

regardless, Holla Forums really just doesn't ever shut up about how much they want adolf's sperm, its always the same topic

holocaust didn't happen
lol mudslimes
dang nigs stealin our wymns
jews ruined our country

ok? move on,stop shitting up non Holla Forums topics

You pretending that propaganda ONLY affects the young is hilarious. Jack Thompson's opinion on who is affected by what has nothing to do with me. Are you too stupid to argue against my point instead of trying to parade the Thompson strawman around as if he holds any fucking relevance?

Time to trigger some realismfags

goodreads.com/shelf/show/historical-fiction

You may care to review the OP, you're in a thread with a Holla Forums topic.

WE WUZZ NAZIS AND SHIT

All the game does is borrow the setting. It's still a Battlefield game at heart, so the gameplay isn't going to change to reflect it.

Shit, that sounds serious. Maybe you should start a petition or something.

Fuck off, retard.

Whatever you say, Goldstein.

I actually did, if you read the thread, but of course you clearly don't read things.

But now we're back to you crying because a game that literally nobody expected to be historically accurate is not historically accurate. Nobody was advertising this as a hyper realistic simulation of real warfare, you're just severely autistic.

The part where they want the nigger audience. You put we wuz kangs in your game because you want the dumb niggers to buy the game and because you know 99% of the rest of your audience won't fucking care either way. Seriously why is this hard to understand? It's just EA being greedy pieces of shit with no integrity.

It doesn't just affect the young, but singling out every person as retarded as you are to insulate the democratic space from propaganda would take too much resources and end up setting the groundwork for the nanny state you seem so desperate for.

in all honesty i'm just bored atm and its easy as fuck to trigger white supremacists

Awesome threads like this deserve awesome digits like these.

Point out where you said so then.

What the fuck does wrestling have to do with Battlefield Niggercock Edition?

Wolfenstein is alternate history, dipshit. It's trying to be the opposite of realistic.

Nothing new to vidya. Take your shitty strawman and jam it up your asshole, you jizz-gargling fucknugget.

Fuck off, shill.

I've read all your posts, you never pointed out any such thing. As evidenced by your inability to point to it. The only thing you've done is insult others and generally be a good indicator for why Holla Forums is shit nowadays.

Denial!

When I read stories like these I keep wondering one thing: why the fuck do faggots like you befriend people you don't actually like nor have anything in common with?
It's all your own fucking fault you retard.

Because like 50% of the people who buy Battlefield games are niggers and they're pandering to the people who actually like their games instead of people who only whine about them on the internet.

A pair needs to be grown for you to survive in the real world.

Do you have anything to back that up?

That's fine, just don't parade the shitty title around saying it's any representation of WW1.

Cool story bro

No doubt it's a shit game, but you're an easily led dullard.

4af78d isn't the OP, knuckle head.

We can see you have a different IP than OP. You're not fooling anyone, jew.

When will you retards figure out that good games are still being made but just harder to find? This casual market is just a new market to an already existing market. But of course the anime poster doesn't know how not to be autistic towards his friends.

I regret making this thread.

I am in fact the OP. I post through a VPN and it doesn't retain an IP.

Does that invalidate my statement, baby girl?

The fact that when they bring in people to play them at each E3 event they always get 50% niggers

Literally his first post.
Holla Forums is shit because of faggots like you who don't know how to read the damn thread.

Deleted my last post because 8ch had a seizure when I tried posting with an image.

How do you know EA doesn't find a bunch of niggers to play their game, in order to trick other niggers into buying it?

I can handle banter, it's just that this thread has spiraled itself into a shitposting black hole where it's honestly hard to tell if some people are misinterpreting what I posted, or if they're honest to god shills.

I think there's equally as much evidence to argue that as the other way around but either way it's kind of irrelevant since in the end it's still 50% niggers playing the game.

That's why we of the Alt-Right™ are redefining masculinity, my fellow anonymous poster! You can be an alpha male without employment, education, affection, skills, friends, or wealth! Forget about those Normal Faggots, ha ha!

Just wanted to say don't reveal your power level to your friends retard. Shit taste will not be cured with your input.

I'm not begging for 100% painstaking realism in the gameplay to accommodate the setting. What I am asking for is if they're going to make such a big deal of their setting then at least put in the effort to make use of it.

They're making zero use of their new setting by basically making it a reskin of BF4 with practically zero changes.

That's like saying the great war was full of niggers because EA used one for their game.

Well I could be using this time to make video games, but then you'd pirate my furfag, Holla Forumstard, reddit meme game, wouldn't you?

does anyone ever?

was battlefield 1 marketed as historically accurate?

Not if you use Denuvo.

:^)

Wow, what a fucking shocker.

No, it's like saying they put niggers in their games because niggers like the game.

Why does that not surprise me?

If they wanted to make a game about made up shit, they could have just made a fictional world loosely inspired by WWII like what Valkyria Chronicles did and advertise it as such.

It was marketed as a WWI game.
This created an expectation of trench warfare, tanks being slow chunks of metal, and the weapons being mostly semi-auto at their fastest, with automatics all being mounted guns.
Instead we got the disbanded Battlefield 1942 expansion We Wuz Soldiers.

Because niggers like EA games. They're pandering to the people who actually buy and enjoy their games which is usually something you'd see people here calling for developers to do more of.

well, he is right. I dont see you niggers bitching about a women beating up a man in street fighter.

No, Holla Forums is only pro pandering when it means pandering to Holla Forums itself.
I mean that's not gonna make them buy your game, but they still want companies to pander to them and then pirate their games all the same.
While bitching about it, too.

I never said that either. I said if they're going to market the setting, be it accurate or not, they can at least make use of it.

If you're not going to make use of the setting and rather use it as a backdrop then don't market the fucking setting because you create expectations dependent upon that setting. I would have not cared if this were the case, I wouldn't care that the demographics make no sense and the way the gameplays revolves around the settings makes no sense either, but since they didn't I do.

Right, and that doesnt change anything else about the argument about battlefield 1 being shit, and completely unrealistic to the setting its in to the point where its pointless to even call it a ww1 game. And yes, being a prick for no reason is one of the things turning Holla Forums to shit, in the same way halfchan Holla Forums is shit. Before people like you and him got here during 2014 things were much nicer.

Our opinions are the only ones that should matter tbh.

They're making use of the setting more than you're probably giving them credit for
Sure 3/4ths of those are just slightly different vehicles, but they are still things that make sense in that setting which wouldn't in others.

God damn this is just fucking blatant, go back to MordorHQ Battlecuck Shills

are there people on 8ch that thought this was going to be the case? that ea was going to do ww1 justice? that it wasn't just a new skin on the same formula?

i would, however, complain if somebody marketed a game as street fighter style fightan and it ended up as shmup though.

No, but a lot of shitposters who don't play vidya from Holla Forums want to scream about it here.

Probably a few, but most saw it a mile away since the first reveal and the first threads about it.

Normalfags still think its going to do it justice though.

I don't think normalfags give a shit about whether or not it does ww1 justice, they likely just want the same game but without different gun models.

*with different gun models

It was a pipe dream, but why should we lower our standards for fucking EA?
What has EA done for us to earn such slack?
They failed spectacularly to make a game I'd even remotely enjoy playing, I have a fucking right to complain about it.

i don't think people with good taste is the market aaa even targets anymore

it never was

If your standards for EA were somewhere from which they actually could be lowered then that's a mistake on your part.

You cheeky bastard.

Back to MordorHQ Battlecucks

Even the old Refractor TC mods changed the gameplay substancially to fit the setting and DICE used them as a base to flesh out their subsequent games, this is just fucking trash and the Battlefront HUD shows just how fucking lazy this shit is, just like BC2 Vietnam and 1943, but at least those were cheap, this is a full fledged game with two of the biggest factions behind a fucking paywall.

When a game sells itself to be historically accurate it SHOULD be. This game is doing just that except its Star Wars Battlefront WW1 edition.
If you guys want more WW1 shooters support verdun, its fun.
EA Battlefront mind you

I understand you may dislike certain boards, but if a thread is started relating to a game's problems that person is not from "x" board.

By your logic every game here that may be based on a book, i.e. The Witcher, is a /lit/ thread in disguise and they should
>>>/lit/

And every thread about Deus Ex is a Holla Forums thread and they should
>>>Holla Forums

Stop trying to derail threads into board wars because you can't come up with a reason as to why a thread should exist other than

This behavior was never present here until recently and it honestly feels like it comes from newfaggots from Reddit.

Underage please

>>>Holla Forums

You're looking at a fucking imageboard with rose-tinted lenses, one that's always been filled with jaded fucks that gave each other shit. There's some shit wrong with Holla Forums, but "not being nice" is not one of them.

Why would you hold anything coming from EA to those supposedly high standards and not instantly right it off as trash anyways?

>>>/reddit/

Good to know
>>>/cuckchan/

Because I know that EA is perfectly capable of making games that aren't utter shit, and unless somebody is willing to rake them over the coals for it, they'll never stop making games that are utter shit.

>>>Holla Forums

Reported for being a liberal.

(You)

>>>Holla Forums

da fuck is wrong with you? why make good games if you can make games that sell?
Its a fucking business not a charity.

Such as good Battlefield games.

Forgot about this gem.

Second best BF tbh

Is this some sort of elaborate ruse?
Because if it is, please stop, you're wasting space and time.

>>>Holla Forums

Get fucked and stop supporting liberalism.

Let me illustrate my displeasure with this game and how blatant the "Diversity" bullshittery is.

One of these pictures is a Turkish soldier, the other is a British soldier, both from 1914.

The entire British team (32 players) only had 4 white people on it- 2 pilots, a Support and a Medic

In saying all of that, the graphics are spectacular and the terrain destruction is cool, artillery creates massive holes that you can use for cover and the fact that 8 shot Enbloc rifles won't reload a whole clip if you've only fired a few rounds and will instead load only the rounds necessary to fill the internal magazine is cool.
Lewis guns are carried and fired from the hip which pisses me off to no end, but the mechanisms for loading are at least accurate.

Other from that it's pretty standard Battlefield.

You're nostalgia over an imageboard has deluded you.

Things produced for the mass market have never been intended for the connoisseurs, in any industry. AAA games are no different.

Of course EA would make it so only 1 in 8 Brits in their game are white, because they're part of the white genocide.

(checked)

That's the point I was trying to convey.

1. Do you realize the reason that most of us are here is because of gamergate and the 4cuck sjw-ism. Holla Forums was created for controversial opinions that might ==trigger== you.

2. If you market something as a ww1 game or a ww2 game, it should actually resemble that in some tangible way. From the game play I've seen it's completely historically and realistically inaccurate.

Honestly, if you're looking for a ww1 game that actually resembles ww1 get Verdun on steam. Don't buy this sjw steaming pile of shit.

It was created because HW got high as fuck on shrooms one day and thought up an imageboard where you can make your own board.

Holla Forums was created in 2013. GG started in 2014. Get your facts straight, retard.

EA games will create DLC so you can play as a transgender woman clearing the Imperial German trenches full of omni-gender pansexuals with katanas.

Learn to read you fucking mongoloid.

I can't tell if this shit thread is plagued by shills, Holla Forums, or just standard shitposting.

Frankly, I'm not sure if I care.
I guess it's my own fault for expecting discussion and for it not to devolve into a shit thread.
Have fun slapping your dicks against each other, faggots.

>>>Holla Forums

Atleast you can play WW1 game as American/Kraut who fight demons and vampires.

Yeah, whatever you say bud.

Because they don't want a historically accurate WW1, they just want something that resembles it a bit. Are you the type of person that wants every game to play like project reality? It's a fine game for what it is, you're the one who had their expectations way too high thinking an AAA game would be anything like some super historically accurate title with slow game play.

>>>/cuckchan/

It would appear Anakin was right, spinning is indeed a good trick.

Yeah sure, I had nostalgia after 5 months when the Witcher 3 shilling began and it started it downwards spiral.
Couldnt even say I had bought a game before 3 faggots would reply with "From where".

They just want some mindless entertainment to unwind from school/work. Contain your autism for people willing to give a shit.

tfw the only friend I have who's willing to back-and-forth critique and evaluate for fun gets has shit taste in vidya and gets absolutely assblasted and drops the conversation if I pick apart something he likes

People never expected it you goddamn shill, the problem here is, why use WW1 at all?

Holla Forums was actually created in March, 2011.

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Holla Forums&oldid=156636

I know, I was a Mod.

Now who's the retard?

Yes, It's the "old" Holla Forums pre-Hot wheels, but technically you're still wrong.

There is a difference between "super historically accurate" and so fucking inaccurate there is zero immersion whatsoever. Just look at war thunder and compare it to that webm. That's an example of a game that straddles the the fence between historically accurate and laughably inaccurate. This game however is just plain retarded.

Goddamn, I'd kill to have that rule here.

t. newfag

(You)

I made that article years ago, that's why my Talkpage isn't active.

I wouldn't be surprised if thee dumb young fucks in these age demanding world war iii in future.

j00t was right about gg, just wrong about how to deal with it.

Kill yourself already

Please. Your entire post screamed it. Desperate to reference events while spouting every buzzword in an effort to establish your oldfag credentials. You might as well have hung a sign. Newfag.

Nigger I'm not saying that there wasn't a decline in quality but "niceness" is the weakest fucking complaint I ever heard for a board going to shit.

Yes, most people are retarded.

Wait, BF1 doesn't have fucking trenches? Haha oh wow.

Are you triggered?

Maybe these places are more your style:

www.tumblr.com
www.reddit.com
www.somethingawful.com

Thanks for coming, Gentle soul.

Not going to defend Dice and EA, but they have never said they are historically accurate, quite the opposite. They have admitted to concessions with firearms for gameplay purposes, tenfold more niggers is part of that, as cucked as it sounds.

Just dont fucking buy it, people will forget about it on a couple of months, also it never portrayed itself as aiming to be realistic, it's just other dumb shooter that wants to be a "call of duty hit".

People were indeed nicer due to the fact that shitposting was less prevalent aside from one or two annoying avatarfags and Reddit and Cuckchan newfaggotry wasnt a threat.
People cheerished each other and the vidya discussion they had.

All thats changed now that you have to put up with tons random of bullshit and shitposting which also bump the threads.

Hes right Holla Forums is the definition of "can dish it out but cant take it".

Holla Forums is cancer
sorry but i'm right

Shills are at it again

It's an amazing trick. This happened literally right after that last one back to back in the same spot.

Most of the time, the trick is to get them to tunnel hard on you and engage at higher speeds, then slow down when they get close and don't have enough time to slow down to match you. It works pretty good against the fighter planes that are faster and turn sharper. Use the slowness of your plane to your advantage. If they don't fall in front of you, at the very least they'll lose you for long enough so you can break away into the mountains and re-engage them.

and more spinning

Ok I'm done.

Not disagreeing, just adding something: while the "young and impressionable" argument has always been Thompson's primary argument, he also believes that video games can be used as learning/brain washing tools:
In 2007, he also claimed on The Morning Show that Halo trained the snipers who conducted the Beltway attacks of 2002. All in all, Thompson wouldn't mind seeing all games banned completely. Maybe it's because he hates video games, or maybe it's because he can't get the government to step in and enforce laws to prohibit the sale of "obscene" video games to minor, but either way he tried several times to ban video games entirely using every legal mean at his disposal (that's the TL;DR).

He explained several times that all he wants is to make sure that kids are unable to purchase certain games. But when you tell him the ESRB is a thing, he replies that it's not enough because it's only a recommendation and retailers are still free to sell those games to minors without sanction whatsoever, which is true (similarly, McIntosh tweeted: "It's both ridiculous and impossible to expect parents to police a ubiquitous popular culture and shelter kids from it").

In order to fix this issue, Jack needs laws to criminalize the sale of violent video games to minor, and that's why he co-authored a law in 2006, which was voted in Illinois and Louisiana (but was later ruled unconstitutional). After this failed attempt, he used existing laws to try and make sure that no one could ever see the game Bully in Florida, claiming the game was a "public nuisance" and shouldn't therefore be available to anyone. Why? Because Jack is the kind of guy who will burn down the forest to kill a mosquito (interview from 2005 with 1UP):

So if you can't get the law on your side and can't trust parents, you have to attack the industry. Soon, the "selling" argument will be dismissed for more evasive "how can a kid obtain such material?" or "how does it impact society as a whole?" That way, it'll sound much more realistic and convenient to have those "murder simulators" banned (or heavily censored) than expect friends, parents and retailers to hide those from kid's sight, reach and wallet. Reminder that Jack claimed that The Sims 2 is delighting pedophiles with child pornography… so he's willing to tell the most inane shit in order to get a game censored for everyone, not just for kids (and this is where Sakeesian is heading too when she says "the just don't play it mantra is nonsense")

As far as I'm concerned, I put Joshnita and Jack in the same bag.

(Checked)

I would say that having friends you can't ideologically connect with was where he fucked up.

Sever ties with normalfag-cucks.

you sounds like Anita bitching about the way women walk video games.

who gives a shit

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BUY THE GAME

This thread:

Forgot to add, never forget Holla Forums is the new MLP.

School soon.

My housemate installed windows 10 to play this game, and has been praising the shit out of it. Wont stop asking when I'm going to install 10, its so much better etc ….

Just like you can't stop being autistic toward anyone you interact with. That's not even getting into how with normalfags diluting the market further and making good games harder to find and poisoned by association (a problem you yourself admit to) is an unceasing trend that needs to be manually stopped before there are no good games.

I still wonder how anyone can say Windows 10 is better. Even going past the obvious fact it spies on you there's annoying shit like the intrusive update and little game/software compatibility from what I've read.

who cares? it's a regular brown-n-bloom shooter with a different skin

Buy Verdun instead

Does EA get off on reversing what actually happened or what?

Except MLP was a bunch of autistic faggots who were determined to post their fixation in every thread. So it's not future tense, it currently is the new MLP.

My Little Politically Incorrect.

TURKS ARE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

You still have not adressed my point, anyone can claim that the thing thay have an irrational hatered against is "the new MLP"
There is an autist on Holla Forums who claims people who post about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure are the next MLP
People on other boards claim certain memeposters are the new bronies
What makes you so special that you can declare the object of your hatred the new object of revulsion.

by that definition, wasn't Holla Forums already MLP even while MLP was a thing?

Unlike you living through your games, Holla Forumstard, Holla Forums concerns itself with real life. Stop fucking around and go live some real life, contribute to the white race.

True in more ways than one.

Why did leftypol come here if they are so triggered by pol? This is the home of the pol migration, what did you expect to find here? It's the same as it was on 4chan just with less shitposting and pony threads. Either learn to live with it and shut up about it or leave.

Steven Universe is the actual new MLP though

Fuck off faggot.

I guess you could argue it makes them worse, then.

Why do you even care?

>Tfw been playing the open beta and having fun with it

Fuck me anons why do I have such shit taste that I'm entertained by such simple things

Would you describe the fun you've been having as $60 worth of fun?
If not, then you should fit right in.

Gas prices so high is the fault of the pig worshipers, isn't it?

60$ is a bit steep, maybe a good 15-20$ less, maybe even less than that if I knew there wasn't tons of Wewuzin' going on with black germans and Female Lawrence of Arabia

Battlefield 1 is literally the best game ever made and so effing cool. omg I literally can't wait to give EA all my money they're the best and I love DICE and Sweden always has the best devs. You should all buy it because dice always supports the community and makes great games. I'm gonna preorder the DLC as soon as I can too.

It gets even better. All the Turks are yelling in German.

Nigga, I'm German and those filthy cockroaches aren't speaking German.

Although there are a few words thrown in every now and then which I assume are placeholders or something.

Why do you always and I mean always show up in these sort of threads and start with your "hurr fuck Holla Forums guize amirite us Holla Forumstards just want to talk about games and games only" And I know it's fucking you because you always have the same whiny effeminate way of writing you faggot.

They sure ain't speaking sandnigger. I dunno man.

They're cucks that enjoy being spied on and forced updates and have no metric of discerning what makes an OS good, that and they like free things.

You gave me a kek, here's your (You).

You type a lot like me, so good job with that one you dense fuck.

If you're so uppity about evidence, mind ever trying to prove that it's actually Holla Forums posters?

also
NOT AN ARGUMENT

Wait a second, gas prices actually have to do with muslims and the middle east.
Conflicts like the Persian gulf war can raise oil prices by destroying oil rigs that the US buys oil from.

Literally impossible here unless the coding of Holla Forums itself allows for the tracking of each individual user, in which case it would be just as data-miney as cuckchan and all the rest.

Too many misogynist racists on Holla Forums anymore.

…what?

this
go back to Holla Forums pls mysognists

>>>Holla Forums

It's deliberate. I was going to go for a full house and blame niggers stealing white womyn at the end but it just looked like propaganda at that point. Not blaming Muslims would be just as forced because everyone would immediately point it out and all the oil is controlled by Muslims anyway, dooming the panel to either non-statement or disingenuous shit.

I put it in bold because he's right, but throwing shit 24/7 means some of it will stick.

Just like your posts, ey apegirl.

Clearly when you don't even want to play a game because strong female characters scare you then you are misogynistic to the core.

We should be going to extra lengths to play games with female protagonists. We need to shed this myth that Holla Forums is misogynistic. Banning Holla Forums posters would go a long way in that as well.

teehee oh my god u totally slew me there boizz! x x

tell me about all the video games based on an event or time period that are accurate. tell me why game developers shouldnt take whatever liberties they feel like.

A game does not have to be realistic in order to reflect the war it takes place in. Verdun's gameplay resembles WW1, but is not necessarily really realistic. Red Orchestra 2 resembles WW2, but is definitely far from being realistic. Also that plane gameplay looks so jerky and unnatural.

Holy Christ, either fix your autism or take a swig of the Amanda Todd Cocktail, you faggot.

Yes, shit games always outnumbered gems, but shit didn't used to get put on a pedestal and worshipped.