I'm just gonna openly shill this because its an amazing game

I'm just gonna openly shill this because its an amazing game.

This game is fucking amazing from the few days I've played it and probably the best example of an Indie game actually being what it should. This game is light weight, addictive and fast as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/473770/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too expensive.
Will buy during a sale or when it's cheaper.

I've had my eye on it, you don't need to be a shill.

Also in Early Access is a game called GRIP that is made by the former Rollcage devs.

Got almost 12 people in here, I'm excited to see it getting popular like this.

noice, didn't know this existed. I'll go ahead and dl it right now, gonna play after I'm finished with my deus ex playthrough

How's the PC version of this game? Does it run smoothly?

On my computer, which is actually pretty beefy, it runs perfectly. Right now at max settings it uses just about 2.5GB of ram, it has no problems closing when you tell it to and is in default, borderless fullscreen mode.

The keyboard controls kind of suck but its a racing game lol

How's the netcode? I can't stand racing games where other cars teleport around the track constantly, or coming within five feet of one throws you straight up in the air like All Stars Racing Transformed.

Pretty good too actually, I might record some footage to show. Most of my opponents are within 100ping though.

I'll be waiting in the thread for that WebM.

I love the game but don't shill dude.

I'll record the next game, its encoding rn.

Great game, my only complaint so far is the keys aren't fully rebindable

If we're posting antigrav games then I'll shill
store.steampowered.com/app/473770/
A free as in free speech wipeout clone that's about to get multiplayer.

this pick it up when its like $15 or something.

$30 is asking to much.

I mean, it's pretty obvious it's going to go on sale soon, so if you can wait you can save some shekles. I bought it because I wanted to play it NAO and reward the devs for making a game in a niche genre.

is the frame rate caped ? will it go to say 144 fps?

it has VR support so I don't think its capped.
it has to go at least at 90fps

Ok, so holy shit getting this to a proper size was more of a bitch than I thought. Here you go man.

but how's the soundtrack?

i what us also concerning is that i have yet to see any video where someone isn't slamming into walls.

Because people forget to strafe.

I've never played Wipeout so explain pitching to me. Do I just pitch down to accelerate more and pitch up to slow down?

Also should I crossyaw drift on all corners? For example, if I'm turning left, I yaw right to drift around it.

On my computer, which is pretty decent is runs like fucking garbage
I'll just link to my post about it in another thread.

It's fun when it actually decides to fucking work, but there are aspects about it I still don't like.

I rather play BallisticNG.

When it gets multiplayer in October I'm making thread about it for sure.

Strafing is weird in the game though. There's a delay/slow acceleration before it actually kicks in. Doesn't feel anywhere near as satisfying as Wipeout's air breaks.

No. You pitch up to avoid scrapping the track when going up a steep path.
In Wipeout you would pitch down over bumps in the track to avoid flying jumping up a little, but I haven't seen pitching down used for that in Redout yet.
Only time it comes into play is after you get sent into the air.

mfw I realize that a Redout is what happens when the blood rushes to your head in negative-G maneuvering.