"OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT IF EVERYBODY'S EYE IMPLANTS RAN ON LEMON JUICE AND THEN THERE WAS A LEMON FAMINE??"

ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hated_in_the_Nation_(Black_Mirror)
archive.fo/gXOTl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

I think it's rather convenient. used to be a time-consuming process to figure out who is someone I need to completely disregard. now I just hear them say they like Black Mirror and immediately write them off.

You're telling me this was an actual episode?

that's some tasty-looking Finnish food you got there

Shit show. First episode is about bestiality. Why is this so popular?

If a QT pooped that out I'd eat it tbh.

The Pilot episode was hot trash
The Christmas special, even with its notable flaws, was the only worthwhile piece the show gave us

How do people take this show seriously?

WOT IF HITLER WAS AN APP ON YER IPHONE THAT YOU COULDN'T DELETE?

I know the show's plots can be convoluted but you don't need to do this stupid memeing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hated_in_the_Nation_(Black_Mirror)
This was an actual episode.

What the fuck is this shit, Brooker?

DUDE
WHAT IF THE LEADER OF THE UK HAD TO FUCK A PIG ON LIVE TELEVISION
LMAO

Dude, like, what if, we had like artificial tongues, and we could program them to taste chocolate and pizza and stuff, but then we got hacked and all we could taste was poo.

Guys, like, what if there was like VR, and people were having sex in VR, but then it got hacked and they had to fuck black men to escape. Guys, wouldn't that be ho-really scary!

The popularity of Indian food would rise dramatically.

Dude, like, what if Facebook. What if Facebook had a robot body, And then it was racist.

Dude, like, you know how people treat dogs like children? What if we could actually give birth to dogs.

Oi so get this lads, what if bitcoins had to get mined by digital Africans? blows you blimin mind doesn't it?

I'm listening…

Episode complete with blond girl getting knotted by her giant black dog.

Okay, so, imagine Gamergate. But, like, uhh, VR…

WHAT IF SELF-DRIVING CARS BECAME SENTIENT AND RACIST

What if the middle east was a secular first world nation, and white people were the terrorists? WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH

Keep going, lads. This is killer stuff and I got the next two seasons locked in already. More racism themes if you please.

What if instead of eating, we had solar panels on our heads, and then you go to England and die.

Looks kind of like a pajeet Ivanka Trump.

Dude, what if someone made digital copies of someone's brain and then whitey got btfo by diverse groids? Like what if white people literally are the devil in each episode? I'm going to get rich from all this Soros money.

Nah brav. Wot if, there was nano bots what made us all really smart, but then we became so smart we all turned into radical centrists.

It was awesome and with nice cinematic .Brooker>Nolan

oinked
I really liked this scene, really erotic.

Dude what if people stopped shopping in person and just had drones deliver everything and then the drones were gay?

Guys listen up, what if, like, Yakub was a current day super scientist that took out all of the swagger and talent out of blacks and he made whites. But he decided to send them to the future in the time machine he built. Plot twist, he accidentally sends them back in time and they destroy Egypt!

But if whitey had no swagger or talent then how did they win against the true egyptian kangz? Chinese riddle for ya.

Nigga dis just a show. Fake shit can happen sometimes

They used tricknology, the same hoodoo that powers these computer machines.

Brooker is a brainlet and people with Netflix accounts will watch anything.

Dude what if what if we had an episode about a mutant whitie who got jive?

Guys, like, what if crowdfunding was used by UKIP to do a digital Brexit? And the stretch goal was xenophobic attacks?

Why does anyone even care to talk about Groid Mirror? Was it originally good or what? Like why does it get attention?

Series 1-2 were really good and tapped into a lot of the fears of the British public. Stuff like 'White Bear' and 'The Waldo Moment' are as much about crime and politics as they are about technology. Without the cultural parallels in real life it doesn't really work as well.

I personally enjoyed series 3 and 4 also. It's one of the only current anthology shows on right now. Charlie Brooker's personal politics don't bleed in as much as some say.

the British public is afraid of something besides muslims and Europe?

Anything that's slightly above the quality of the rest of the turds released today. Therefore it's gold to everyone else who watches it.

Shows have tapped into a lot of issues before in modern society and few have had the balls to make a political stance about it. Black Mirror isn't special, it's just another waning call to the fall of the world. There are still CY themes, whitey is bad XD moments and just liberal lunacy plot points (like how most people negatively affected are often non-white).

Great meme there Pablo.

Please elaborate. I have heard this repeated over and over and I don't remember any of it in the show.

wrong
Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams ( some cool visuals and stories)

Strange Events (this one I haven't watch yet)

But I thought the episode wasn’t about white males at all and people were being sensitive?

Take the USS Callister episode for example, a Kirk archetype gets his brain fried by a group of Diverse AI subjects
You can also look at the Black Museum episode, where a white guy is torturing a black guy and ends up being destroyed by a black girl
Or that other episode where the white guy turned out to be a pedophile
Or that other episode where a white guy had his brain fried by that machine.

Not to mention the episode about flies killing people that were tweeting 'hateful' things.

A variety of popular films based on his works have been produced, including Blade Runner (1982), Total Recall (adapted twice: in 1990 and in 2012), Minority Report (2002), A Scanner Darkly (2006), and The Adjustment Bureau (2011)

What have you done user?

This is one of those shows that you watch and it kind of strings you along, because you're curious and you want to see what comes next… Then it smacks you in the face with some absurd twist and you're supposed to go
And maybe you didn't.. because then you start thinking about it and you realize how fucking stupid the whole thing was, and how inconsistent and moronic the internal logic of the story was, or how it was all just some really elaborate set up just so Charlie Brooker could such himself off for featuring lesbians and mixed-race couples at every given opportunity.

Not getting my brain fried by drugs and writing a bunch of shit nonsense books that influenced a few motion pictures which rise in quality the less they have to do with my material.

Memes aside, the Christmas episode and the S1 episode with the memory implants were fucking great.

I'm aware of this show and others. I just meant there's not a huge wealth of them around. There's a new Amazon one based on spooky shit i've been meaning to watch.

Except he wasn't a Kirk archetype, he was a loser who wanted to be a space hero. The fact he is white is not relevant to his character.

Again seeing racial dimensions where there aren't any. The black girl was the criminals daughter so of course she was pissed.

Race not relevant.

Race not relevant.

It was explicitly shown as a bad thing. The 'hateful' tweeter was a Katie Hopkins analogue which will go completely over the head of an American audience.

I look forward to the fall of the eternal anglo.

Other soylings aside from you said Booker admitted this.

Why are the Europeans white? They should be wearing turbans and have missing teeth.

Sad that the quality of Black Mirror has tanked. Only watchable episodes from this season were "Hang the DJ" and "Black Museum".

They're clearly migrants who have come to ruin the beautiful Bavarian culture of public shitting, killing, and raping.

butthurt

You can't just say Race not Relevant without explaining why. A lot of current media has shown white people in a bad light. It's either that or the existing push for gay couples or mixed races

Exactly, they took that perception of the Kirk archetype, deconstructed to make him look like a loser then fucking wiped his memory from existence. It was a play on the ebul gamer stereotype.

What exactly on Amazon? "Beyond".

Just because the majority of episodes are about straight white males being cucked in some form or other, it doesn't mean that the writers have some sort of agenda about degrading traditional values and Western culture.

You can use meme words if you'd like but i've seen nothing that would suggest the episode had anything to do with race. He was just a creep. To contrast in 'Black Museum' a black couple were the 'bad guys' and in 'White Bear' Victoria Skillane the child killer was mixed race. Stop trying to build narratives everywhere, it's embarrassing.

I mean that there is no part where it goes 'they are evil because they are white/male'. They just happen to be white because the show is about the U.K and later America where the majority of people are white.

Did you even watch the episode? It's about a sci-fi fan being such a pathetic loser he creates an AI simulation where he is a god.

A show called 'Lore'. Dunno if it's out yet but it sounded cool.

You don’t look very hard then.
archive.fo/gXOTl

It's just another lefty cunt projecting what isn't there, he says as much in the article.
If Brooker comes out and says he agrees with this then I will concede but as it stands I just see it as Vox spewing more anti white hatred and using anything that could remotely support their view.

Brooker hasn’t denied any of it, and this article definitely made the rounds. I honestly pity guys like you who are just struggling to pretend there isn’t a problem. Would you concede people who see this interpretation clearly are not just being paranoid, since the left sees it also?

yes Lore started in October 2017.

You're won't convince anybody by being schizo and claiming everything is opposed to your existence and part of an agenda. There are innumerable articles and videos of organizations attacking white people unfairly, you don't need to freak out over something innocuous.

Will have to check it out.

If it were one episode where there was a little bit of this faggoty shit, I could agree: Don't freak out, calm your tits, stop jumping to conclusions.. But we've got 4 seasons of the show and a distinct, undeniable pattern, along with more than enough from Brooker himself to back up the fact that he's a kool-aid chugging faggot who pushes this sort of thing on purpose.

Except there isn't. People are reading into it what isn't there because their whole life is consumed with politics.

I suppose you're right. It's all just a coincidence.

No, there isn't even a coincidence, you are obsessed with race politics. Society has just shifted to the left so apolitical or centrist content seems to be left leaning.

Unless you've been sleeping under a rock there has been a large political push by the left in the last 10 years or so.
There has been an emphasis on the destruction on the Western Civilization and the push for degeneracy. These people are working for a common enemy and they hate people like you that's if you're white rabbi.
You can choose to ignore it and sit with the people who laugh at their own destruction or you can call it's BS and fight for actual proper moral values.

Good job being retarded.

what did they mean by this?

Do you have any ideas about humanity that doesn't involve muh joos and muh degeneracy? Where do you think you would fit in in a real traditional society?

Do you have any arguments that don't rely on misspelling things like a five year old?

I didn't even mention anything about Nazis you sick hyperactive jew

Without the specter of the nazi of contemporary or the antisemite of old, the jew ceases to exist

No, they would still exist.

OK, this it.
Reported for raid, shilling, infiltration and subversion

Bo hou fave any erguments dhat kon't yely an sisspelling fhings gike a tive dear ild?

You really can't cope with people articulating their disdain for you without strawmanning or pointing the finger

Except you people literally talk all day about genociding the jews, please decide if you are peaceful and jews are neurotic or genocidal and the jews are rightfully fearful

This isn't even a political board you sperg, their is no consensus beyond whoever has the loudest voice, suck it up

No, as a jew myself, having studied the Talmud for five years I can tell you that our tribe only functions by distinguishing jews (chosen) from gentiles (antisemites/slaves). If you take away the antisemite the dialectic ceases to function, resulting in the loss of our 'jewishness'.

/thread

no, you'd still be a kike

In a traditional society I'd be the one that'd hang you.

Yes there is a consensus because we are on Holla Forums.
Enjoy your ban leftypol

This is why you will get nowhere because it is just a power fantasy for you. You will never get to hurt anybody or have your dream wife, you will forever be a nazi larper neverfuck

I have never posted on leftypol and I will not be banned. Stop crying naziboo.

Good. I don't want you to leave. I want to subject you to muh nazism that you're so obsessed with hating and triggered by.

is that it? you're afraid of getting hurt? top kek

Poor dental hygine is a britbong thing.

Go ahead, it's funny. You are an embarrassment to your immediate family and you ancestors.

No, I am just pointing out that 'muh day of the rope' and such is just 'beta uprising' by another day. Protecting western civilization is a veil for the real goal which is killing and raping without consequence, and getting a girl which is seen as a sisyphean task to the average nazicuck.

I would be if I was a communist faggot. My family (like most American families) is very racist. And I'm actually glad you think this is funny, I'll try to enjoy this more than you.

and?

Are you bragging and boasting, jew? Keep it up and you'll see what happens when the white man's patience runs out.

And it's not a power fantasy, it's simply a desire to see my people freed from the claws of the jew. I've knocked out plenty of lefty cucks and dindus, but it doesn't matter in the grand picture at all.

Please stop projecting, antifa. The goal of kikes like you is to introduce murder and rape to once clean and nice societies, our goal is to stop that. If killing traitors is a means to that end it should be done.

to be fair, I want to murder all non-whites so he's right about that. Not interested in raping ugly shitskins and rape in general is a turnoff because I like it when they enjoy it.

What makes you think they'd be proud if he prepped the bull and took estrogen like liberal leftists does?

got a bigger wallpaper version of this image?

There is no raping on the Day of the Rope you idiot.

kind of sounds like what minorities do all over the West

It's all fucking empty threats, just hurry up and do it all ready if you want to, get some fucking balls, the turning point was decades ago. I don't want to read another edgy teens manifesto of how he is gonna kill all the blacks and it will make everything magically okay and he will have his perfect gf, it's just sad. Look into how you can actually change minds peacefully instead of being a subhuman barbarian, read some actual literature and see how you feel.

There isn't anything on the 'day of the rope' because its something cooked up by sixteen year olds in their bedrooms when Chad was too rough in school. It's pathetic.

why wake up a sleeping tiger? do you not realize that the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because we're busy losing our religion and sense of hope first? it's like you want to die

why? peace is stagnation, westerners are not pacifists, we achieve progress through competition, we need enemies to become better, we need land to live on and why should we live beside a weaker people when we can kill them and take their shit? it's in my best interest to have a day of the rope (it won't be just a day)

You will pay for trespassing leftypol.

I was the bully in school, dingus. Who the hell do you think comes here?

I think one of them is Jackie4chan?

I'm a married police officer with three kids. Also vegetarian and work out regularly. Again, please stop projecting your insecurities on other people, it's embarrassing. And while killing the blacks would actually decrease crime immensely and solve other more long term problems it's not a political foundation.
From both experience, history and reading political theory I've learned that this cuck way of not doing anything and just talking never solves anything. The problems we face can only be countered with radical violent action.

Its this nietzchian ape logic bullshit that I detest, humans are incredibly complex and yet there is this regressive drive to reduce everything to stones and spears, how is this any better than what inner city blacks do?

Crowley was a satanist and a homosexual you cretin.

Why hang around with pathetic losers then?

Of course your a duginist, fucking kill yourself commie cunt

Antifa are larpers in the same sense, its all people who need to grow up and stop thinking of everything through this narrow 20th century lens

I think it's of your best interest to not post anything anymore considering the fact that
1. you're just an idiot for taking anything seriously on Holla Forums.
2. Arguing against Holla Forums is not a good idea at this point.

the difference is that it's the only remedy left as to removing the very thing you're referring to dumbass, even better it's about progress and empire. You can't conquer the world through hippie bullshit. Niggers aren't the ones who are notorious for killing, that's us. We're the ones who historically have used war to our advantage. Westerners aren't pacifists and we have no reason to allow anyone else to exist other than muh feels. You are argue from a relativist POV and have lost the nuance that is self-interest. It's in my interest to kill all non-whites for my progress and their regress. My privileges require taking theirs, in the long term at least. You aren't thinking in the long term, I am.

as if there is some more enlightened 21st century lens that can be looked through, when WWII was over the entire world took a short breather, that breather is over and we're now heading back to ethnic cleansing, have a nice day

I meant before not after.

how am I supposed to tell? all you faggots say is muh current year, but the 19th-century lens was fucking what exactly? the thing that led to the 20th-century so you just want history to repeat itself or what?

Dude let me tell you again. Arguing against a large force is futile.

Even at full Stalinism communism wasn't nearly as bad as liberal capitalism. Reject slavery.

tell that to the british in the anglo-zulu war or caesar when he fought pompey in the civil wars

By large force I meant in this specific timeframe.

picture related

Sure, but look at what's happening NOW. Muslims, blacks (and others I may forget) are not being peaceful to white people since they think they're top of the world. Muslims with the peace trucks and Allahu Akbars and the blacks with the crime rates. You really want that?

Was Hitler a fifteen years old edgelord when he liberated Germany according to you?

The one and very thing that non-whites shouldn't be doing? Unifying people who would have never cared about the term "white" before? You think that's a bad thing for me? Multiculturalism is the best thing to happen to white people since we decided to colonize Africa, not right now because it's pissing us all off, but that's just it. It's pissing us all off. Your logic is retarded "oh look how you're not doing anything white man!" Like I said, why kick a sleeping tiger? It's fucking stupid. We'll be more unified than we have literally ever been ever before.

So you want to group up with people that may try to antagonize you?

It goes back to self-interest. We've finally been given a common enemy. I don't mind going back to killing anyone who isn't an anglo-american once all the non-whites again. War is in our blood, it gave us civilization and it will give us the earth and the stars. Progress is won with blood, sweat and tears. People like you will be either ignored or shot at if you get in the way.

*the non-whites are dead

DUDE, WHAT IF WE ALL LIVED IN VR AND COULD EDIT OUR BODIES ANY WAY YOU WANTED, BUT THEN SOMEBODY HACKED YOU AND TURNED YOU INTO A MUTE TOOTHLESS TETRAPLEGIC FUTANARI CATGIRL AND RAPED YOU?

Actually step back and hear yourself you fucking loon, you autists would be a fucking suicide cult if you had the nuts to go through with it. If you want to go play soldiers why don't you fuck off to the middle east and let us get on with our lives?

Because the fucking middle eastern and Africans are flooding in Europe.
Why don't you go fuck yourself outside of Holla Forums and Holla Forums?

I'm not talking about a small group of people retard. I'm talking about all the millitaries of the western world turning on the people we've been claiming to protect. It's not some fantasy people started making up, it's a logical conclusion of multiculturalism.
Maybe you should be the one listening to how pathetic you sound defending the status quo because it's all you've ever know and aren't comfortable letting go, even though you recognize like I do that's it's already fallign apart as we let in more and more people who are destroying our culture and displacing our people demographically (even though it doesn't take much to reverse, just bullets and rope).

What if white people were in a different multiverse as black people and the only way humanity as a whole could unite is by race-mixing?

Kike spotted and reported

What if jews were really ayylmaos aka fallen angels and created Christianity to lift humanity into the next dimension aka heaven, but instead ended up having their creation continually turn on them?

Jews,Muslims,Niggers are not the victims they are the aggressors

it's a joke, calm down

nope.jpg

Dude what if a fucking white male Gamergay cloned his superior stronk minority co workers in VR and did like evil gamer shit to them. Like in a star trek game or sometin.

We cahn't let Gamergate do this, brah.

yeah, like when that strong black woman BTFO'd the evil white oppressor and put him in eternal agony while she smugly walked off. SMH white boys get what they deserve.

And Brooker looks like the friendly british pederast.

I've never seen the show but reading the description of the star trek A.I. episode was one of the dumbest things ever. How could a computer game possibly hurt the protagonist? Who would buy a game that needed DNA to create characters when Fallout 4 does that now? Who would buy a game that could kill them? Why would anyone feel bad for an NPC? How does DNA preserve personality? This is retardation I'd expect in a Final Destination movie but because some Limey cunt made it everyone thinks it's deep.

The Sims came out a decade ago and I don't recall any of mine having a nervous breakdown because their genitals weren't modeled. In fact having the reaper carry their housemate away didn't impact their mood at all.

Pathetic

(You)

dude whaaaa? :O

Well, reddit has a lot of authoritarians banning scum, while 8ch allows degeneracy all over it.

I don't give a fuck about politics, the writing and stories are awful.
You think that because you're a retard. You're like one of those faggots who says "Dude everything after season 1 of Game of Thrones is shit ha-ha". You honestly think you're better than the people who still watch this shit.

Hello reddit

The idea was he was a genius with a highly modded version of the game, and some experimental DNA scanning tech.
It's still pretty stupid. He should have scanned their brainwaves or something.

Season's 1 and 2 were largely quite good, and so are some of the newer episodes. Shut Up and Dance was great. Arkangel was solid, if a little derivative.

Go back to reddit

Go back to teenagedom. The "everything is shit" mentality is getting old.

Except I still watch it and enjoy it you fucking idiot. I was just making a value judgement that series 1 and 2 were better than what came after. Series improve and worsen over time, it's not elitist or contrarian to say so. It's very relevant in the case of Black Mirror because Series 3 was when it moved to Netflix. It had an actual impact too, a more global audience meant there were episodes set in America, so a different feel there. Six episodes instead of three all available at once meant there was a tonal shift so that binge watching would not be too depressing, with 'feel good' episodes like 'San Junipero' and less grim ones like 'Nosedive'. Bigger budgets allowed for CGI in episodes like 'Playtest' and 'USS Callister'. It's markedly different from the first two series.

He's right. Fuck off back to reddit

People saying that Black Mirror is pushing an agenda should live with their time or leave us.
#Progress #LoveIsLove

Go back to the Rick and Morty fanclub

If you can’t handle a kid in a sequin onesie, maybe the future isn’t for you!

Guys, I know we already did a simulation within a simulation. But get this, what if it was a simulation within a dream within a simulated dream?

you neo-nazi turkshits really are stupid beyond belief.

i don't care what he is tbh

what's wrong with the trailer faggot?

kekistani larpers from Holla Forums need to make up their mind because one day is a fascist the other day he is a communist and tomorrow he is gona be a libertarian or something

nobody needs to anything you faggot

go back to your concentration camp

lol no

you don't know what you're doing, do you?

Although everything on kikeflix specifically is definitely shit.

So I was thinking like what if cars drove on the right hand side instead of the left like in Australia, but they ran on lemon juice.

I thought you faggots would’ve liked the episode “shut up and dance”.

What if cars drove themselves, but you had to log into facebook to use your car, so the government always knew where you were at all times, and if you got too many downvotes for being a white male, you couldn't use your car as much.. and also your wife was fucking a black guy and you killed yourself?

Remember, the husband has to be made out to be the asshole for being angry first, though.

This would be clearly shown by the amount of downvotes he got on social media for being a shitlord.