A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that wh*Te women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that wh*Te women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and BLACK cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

Time's like this really make you think about why anyone comes here.

this. Is it really worth it!

Holla Forums would be a better board if people didn't come here to shitpost because they got assblasted on other boards. I filter more threads than I used to.

leftypol and pol have been banning more than usual I came here from pol cause it's becoming a replica of r/thedonald

don't get hung up on it

christ

I came here for Holla Forums because I was banned for disagreeing with nazbols

nobody cares

>>>/Leftpol/
We don't want you here. NazBol is the future

I like watching Black men breed White women

given the CY state of pozzed media, the two were destined to merge anyways, Holla Forums was never addressing the blatant propaganda and would ban and yell "take that shit to Holla Forums" whenever you tried to bring it to their attention it was in their political interest and popular culture redpills are easy for normalfags to swallow than their endless vegas shooter conspiracy drivel

so you're from leftypol

get a life

Post more mutts!

When chinless men get fat all the fat just gets dumped into their necks, sad!

She doesn't look too bad I guess.

and unlike most niggresses, was rich before she married him

He married her for the booty. He's been having jungle fever since at least THX.

HOW CAN BL*CK MEN EVEN COMPETE??

thirsty whore needs to stop bastardizing terminology.