QUICK! I need a name for a robot. Give me the names of your favorite robots from VIDEO GAMES

QUICK! I need a name for a robot. Give me the names of your favorite robots from VIDEO GAMES.

A new Mr. Handy is coming into my shelter as a reward. I already have like 7 and I've named them Rattrap, Jet Jaguar, Johnny 5, Jetfire, Baymax, 790 and Tik-Tok.

Note: I don't give a shit about Star Wars. I've seen it all, but I have no real emotional attachment to the series.

Also, I'm a huge Mega Man sperg, but naming one of my robots "Rock" sounds dumb for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Copy_X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MMZ1

MMZ2

MMZ3

MMZ4

MMZX

MMZX:Advent

Rate them in order of best to worst

I'll be honest, I didn't much like the Z series. I tried the first and one of the others, but I was turned off by the changing art style as Zero got increasingly effeminate, and X becoming a villain left an awful taste in my mouth. Something about the gameplay didn't flow for me either. I liked playing as Zero in the X titles, but something about it here just didn't work as well for me.

Are you stupid or something

Scratch or Grounder. They're really mepe-y names for your devin manes game.

Cain.

megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Copy_X

"We're replacing the protagonist of the series and making a clone of him the villain."

X is still there bro.

The original X guides you trough the game and continues to exist, he never gets replaced.
You're so dumb, i swear to god.

Megaman's story always some how incorporated him being made with human DNA. Even in the battle network games where Megaman is not even a physical thing has him with DNA.

I smiled. What about adding Gonzalez then ? A Vile is fine too.

As for a favorite, I honestly don't know. There are too much of them. I have some fondness for Storm Eagle though.

how bout beck

shut the fuck up you are a fucking retard just die

MMMMAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKK

BAN THIS POSTER I DONT LIKE

b carful wut u wish 4 family

Cain

reported to hotwheels

Cybuster.

You know, thinking about it… This really is the best choice.

Megaman.exe is kinda the digital version of Hub, so it makes some kinda sense.