Which guy will Trump take after during his presidency?

Which guy will Trump take after during his presidency?

This.

Honestly, Bush.

Pretty much.

Mike Pence better be like Joe Biden and not do shit, though.

Every president since Reagan has been Reagan.

There is no way Pence isn't going to end up ruling the White House like how Cheney controlled Bush. Trump has already surrounded himself with some of the worst neocons in America, they're the ones who will be whispering in his ear 24/7 now

What does this mean for freedom?

I can tell you it won't be Hitler.

He did pick Stephen Bannon……

I'm still not convinced the alt-right are anything more than "how do you do fellow kids" but for right wingers

if someone could put like the "lawful good… chaotic evil" thing over that that'd be good meem potential. I'm too lazy to do it right now tho.

wew

depends what sort of freedom you mean. You'll be getting a lot of freedom from well-being. Freedom from a well-functioning economy. Freedom to watch as the rich pay even less in taxes. Things of that sort.

Hitler should be lawful evil and Mussolini lawful neutral. Fashies like their laws and Mussolini had a couple based quotes on race being made-up.

And yet Hitler had no qualms about breaking laws, ideology, treaties, and the like whenever it suited him. Germany/Russia relations for example

Bush-Mussolini-Duterte hybrid.

Bush jr. having a baby with a fascist and that baby grew up on cocaine.

This describes Bush the Younger perfectly.

KILL ME NOW I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD SOMEONE PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD I CAN'T TAKE THIS HELL ANY LONGER

How was Barbara Bush a fascist?

Apparently, it is a joke among people who have worked for her that she is a domineering aristocratic control freak and generally a massive cunt.