How do you do fellow gamers

New Kamen Rider Cool-Aid is a doctor, and he plays VIDEO GAMES! Complete all the video games to become the best doctor!

How do you feel about those video game representations, Holla Forums? All kamen riders in this show will represent various genres of video games! They even got the Call of Duty Rider!

One, why are you typing like a fucking retard?

Two, all rapresentation of video game enthusiasts in tv shows are completely idiotic as they're all well adjusted, socially skilled people or "fake nerds" that you can immediately spot as being just pretending to be nerdy that then turn socially adjusted at some point during the show.

This is because normal people can't relate to introverted spergs, normal people see them as defective, underdeveloped manchildren, so obviously there's no TV show that shows the real, ugly face of the type of people you can find on Holla Forums.

If it's not relatable, it doesn't sell, if it doesn't sell it sure as fuck isn't getting a TV show.

Sir, you're scaring the children.

inb4: there will be episode where they fight fat loser from imageboards, who becomes a "video game virus". And promote healthy /fit/ lifestyle, since they all doctors.

By the way:

No Strategy guy in sight. I guess he died along with his industry.

Yeah that's another thing, the ACTUAL representation of the kind of person you can find on Holla Forums is almost always the villain in these shows.

That's because it's the old stereotype seen as something to fight against, take down and replace with much more socially adjusted individuals to take their place instead.

Hell this is EVEN MORE TRUE if one knows anything about japan.
In japan fat, unwashed, ugly people are completely demonized, being fat in japan is seen as having "metabolism syndrome", being ugly means that any content you have as a person is completely insignificant because you're ugly and thus automatically inferior to anyone that isn't.

Holla Forums plays a lot of japanese games and praises japanese devs but they wouldn't last a goddamn week living in japan.

Are you projecting you are fat and ugly? There's not need to hide it. Get fit and become a doctor, like a real gamer.

I judge shows based on my guts feeling and this feels embarrassing even if I deny it as quirky fun.

Also nips make good medias but have chronic shit taste in everything, this show isn't for us.

Good for them I guess

I wonder if authors of the show actually play video games.

When you see it you will shit bricks.

The buttons are left handed?

Worse, you will find it on the other side from the buttons.

Let me guess, you think that's a star of David

Its not my fault that RPG are JUDE now. They know.

Now look at this amazing weaponry of FPS guy.

What do the buttons do?

Bet you don't even know that japs actually worship the fucking devil, user.

Doug probably

If I worship Japs does that make me a Satanist by proxy?

Yes

It makes you a weeb, which is infinitely worse.

Would you be surprised if like here the writers dont play vidya besides mobile shit?

Please tell me Holla Forums isn't this casual.

Nigga, do you even weeaboo? When they reveal that the doctor also plays video games in that ad, they treat it like a shocking twist. The protags in these things are always fucking spergy barely-functional dweebs, that's one of the reasons they're fun to watch.

I'm pretty sure this is the video games board.

Pleb detected. Its you who do not belong here.

This looks so motherfucking cool, I want it to be an enemy in a video game.

what the fuck is this shit? speak english, this is a POLYNESIAN imageboard.

these outfits are kinda spooky cool and the first outfit of its kind I've seen with good fabric quality and doesn't crease in a cringe fashion. meanwhile western robes and regalia look at like garbage because our tailors have always always been shit compared to eastern tailors.

They were actually cute girls all along
What a twist!