How did it come to this?

How did it come to this?

Protipit was 343, prove me wrong faggots

I still wonder how Halo went downhill. Looking at Combat Evolved Anniversary it looked like a capable remake but lackluster in the online being taken straight from Reach, but at least made me think 343 would be competent. I'm tempted to get Halo 4 one of these days just to see where it all went wrong. I think the only right choice the series made recently was aiming for 60FPS.

Jeez louise

The fuck is spartan strike

B-but muh graphics!

I can't wait for them to come out with Halo 6 and put an end to the cancer that took over the series.

a mobile game I think

Gears should have died with 3, yet here we are with Gears 4 on the horizon with old man Marcus and Anya.

They dont want to make a trilogy anymore. They plan on spanning this out for who knows how much games.

That's pretty BS. Is there any other annoying things in 5? I hear you had to go through a massive mandatory update or disk install, was that true?

remember halo online?

Don't know about that, but one of the multiplayer game modes is pay to win.

It's called arena or some shit

It's called warzone, not arena

Warzone, Arena is the 4v4 one.

Console shooters as usual

You take that back, you double nigger

Which game did Halo ripoff more: Quake 2 or Unreal?

You act like that hasn't happened to PC shooters.

what's wrong with it?

Do people think Bungie fucking up Destiny came out of nowhere or something?

Geez

Reach was good

Halo was never that good anyway
It was the start of FPS casualization

Halo was always siht you goddamn casuals

The only redeeming feature of Reach was it's artstyle (except the Spartan's shoulder pauldrons). Everything else was shit. Shit plot, shit characters, shit forced death scenes, shit gun bloom, shit new gamemodes, shit armor magic that only left two useful powers

At least we have it's soundtrack.

Well the rookie is dead and buck's a spartan now.

I'd argue that it started here.

As someone who appreciates Halo odst probably more than it should be appreciated, this still pleases me.

Unreal. The second level of Halo 1 might as well be a straight community made map for Unreal.

Nah

ye

all those releases after 343 happen no fucking wonder some of them had terrible online they literally worked on them for a few months

No. No means no.

It's weird how ODST seemed to be a more fitting swan song for the series besides Reach. Shame that M$ forced a 60 dollar price tag for it though.

YE

NAY

NO!

Marathon o3o

YE

I'm still fucking pissed that they killed off the best character in the Halo series, and it was some pussy women rebel character. Halo 3: ODST is the best halo in the series, were it not for the price tag this would be more well known.

NAY

always the optimist arent you

My niggers.

Post more~

Read my gorram lips.

Y

E

why do people pretend this slow, consolized FPS was ever good

NAY
A
Y

>a sequel to fucking Halo Wars