She's on sale right now

She's on sale right now

archive.is/8O1ci

Apart from being propaganda for the frankfurt school, is Bombshell worth buying yet? They've tried to fix a bunch of stuff with improvements with a new update as they're preparing for a console release.

I would pirate but like other games I would like to play for free the pirate version will be launch version only. So if there was a time to jump on board it would be now.

Though from what I've seen most of the games faults are inherent.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/353190/discussions/0/350533172683539628/
clicknupload.link/g8eb4pqwz9nq
clicknupload.link/myu6tbvqe94n
clicknupload.link/7umoia0299vt
clicknupload.link/o6rwjq1jez7o
clicknupload.link/emgs2bn0cpcd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this games already out?

who is that masked man in the second pic?

Wait a minute, the game's out?

This better not be some faggotshit, op, I swear, I fucking swear, man!

dropped.

Its been out for months

He looks like a big guy. But you know that could just be because of the forced perspective.

Is it fun

Well?

BOYCOTT FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

there was never anything inherently wrong with female protags until only recently though

FIxed

Wasn't this supposed to be the new Top-Down style Duke game but they had to change the protag because Gearbox sued?

yes it is

Boycott western female protagonists. Or just western games in general, there's nothing worth saving here.

…why?

Fuck off shill

LESS THAN $7 on G2A
shills btfo

What the fuck is this thread? OP, you're a dumb faggot.

I gave it a pirate when it first came out. It kept crashing after the first level. Probably better by now, but who knows?

Its probably for the best

So, is this game more cringey than Randy Bitchford singing a song about twitter sexism in their fucking stage about Duke Nukem?

He's "Not-Dr. Proton".

Would have been neat to try it when it was still a Duke Nukem game, but character aside the gameplay is still not all that great to begin with and gets pretty dull quickly. It doesn't help that Bombshell's personality just isn't as interesting to me as 3dRealm's Duke.

Nintendo already did this by killing Metroid
ALL HAIL NINTENDO

seriously though, you're dumb as hell, user

literally who

This man speaks wisdom.

if she has superpowers, fem protagonist is cool

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BUILD GAME

¿wasamata papi too much wo man fo youuu?

Still supposedly coming out at some point.

You're not fooling anyone.

this game is shit.

its hatred with SO FUTURISTIC EKS DEE and some sort of anita+wu fusion protagonist that most likely has a penis or an artificial slit.

already tried it out, it sucked, uninstalled and deleted.

I really hate these 3d models, they have no charm. the lighting is butts too.

I'd say no.

Where's the old-school prequel, though?

Into what? Not giving money to developers who make shitty feminist pandering shit?

What.

nigga you wat

If you've noticed, the devs are actually working to improve the game and it has changed since that video.

what's changed? i want to like this game, the rise of the triad game they made is good.

steamcommunity.com/app/353190/discussions/0/350533172683539628/

Features and Tweaks:
- GDF Codex "Lore" section to be added to main- and pause menu.
You'll be able to read about enemies, weapons, worlds, and items, as you unlock them through your journey.
- Mission Select section added to the main menu, including specific mission challenges, statistics, etc.
- Abilities tweaked and balaced
- Biohazard Icon changed
- Ghostshell Icon changed
- Enemy attack effects improved
- Bombshell overall visuals improved to make her better stand out on the different worlds
- Bigger and better visual effects for Bombshell
- Controller movement responsibility improved
- Minibosses are now tougher
- Health Kits revamped. They are now more critical to the survival of Bombshell
- Map and Character Upgrade Buttons swapped by default
- Player HP and Armor system revamped. Values have been balanced, enemies now drop Armor and Health orbs, that gives you a small boost. Visual indicators have been drastically improved, and Bombshell now shows different visual effect when loosing armor and health.
- Attack on the Camp in Frozen Paradise has been improved, and made considerably more challenging
- P.M.S has been balanced
- Abomination Boss has been balanced
- The shop has been improved with new features. You can now "Reset" your Tech-Trees in a Shop. This will give you 50% of your KY back, spent on a specific Tech-Tree. You'll be able to re-spend the KY on other Tech-Trees to try new weapon modifications.
- More small enemies have been added overall, to increase the intensity of the battles.
- Nhorr Proponents now have more health.
- Executions are now faster, more dramatic and includes more gore!
- Objectives now fade away, and only show when a quest updates. The objectives can be brought up at any time by using the Map button.
- Heskel Challenge 4 has been made more difficult.
- You can now tap the "Y" button on the controller to Quick-swap between weapons. Holding "Y" brings up the weapons wheel.
- Shellshock charge indicator added to show when you can fire the weapon.
- HUD has been improved visually. The XP bar has been re-coloured and health, armor and XP are easier to read.

You should pirate it then.

Does Bombshell still reuse the same 5 lines again and again?

So is there a torrent yet?

Latest torrent on my private tracker is still v1.2, need v1.3

I wouldn't mind her as a female-Duke type main character if the game was good. I'm not interested in that kind of thing in some twin stick shooter game.
But at least she turned out much better looking than some of the early designs. That doesn't even appear to be a tumblr dyke half shaved head, but rather some kind of braid thing.

That's dope, but surely it didn't work? If all three barrels fire at the same time, surely that would make the rounds scatter?

Bombshell Digital Deluxe Edition v2.4.0.6 GOG
clicknupload.link/g8eb4pqwz9nq
clicknupload.link/myu6tbvqe94n
clicknupload.link/7umoia0299vt
clicknupload.link/o6rwjq1jez7o
clicknupload.link/emgs2bn0cpcd
Haven't tested it my self though but it's from a trusted source.

it worked. it cycles through the 3 barrels, then it rotates.

nice

Last time I tried this was months ago, it was pretty decent. Nothing too good or bad, just kind of bland

None of that makes the game less boring. I played it for two hours, and then gave up because it almost bored me to death.

He was once a hero, the one who said…
BAZINGA

Shilling threads need to be removed like kebab.

imagine this could be actual dook nukem game instead if things didn't go right

Everyone that tries to make these kind of games has no idea what actually made old FPS so good.