Streaming Cringe edition

Streaming Cringe edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita in fall
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60
IFI have Merchandise in their store, including a limited edition TOP NEP hat

/nep/ Happenings and News
The Holla Forums Neptunia Thread has recently celebrated its anniversary
'We are looking for dumps of the Vita version of Re;Birth 2 and 3 to help with bringing the Re;Translation to the Vita!
Editor is taking ideas for V-II costumes, especially for Uzume; spam at him when he appears!
Model Porting from R;B3/V has been found to be impossible, unfortunately
We're going to stream the dubbed version of the anime on Saturday the 2nd September at 1800 UTC/1300 CDT which means
RIGHT NOW cytu.be/r/Nowanon

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!lYwymSKL!fx_r_OjuVvdAfGoTxpi5eg
archive.is/d9592
lmgtfy.com/?q=Which Jojo do watch first
blog.livedoor.jp/wingnews/archives/65473473.html
twitter.com/hitokana_qr
twitter.com/hanazawa_staff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for her

I agree user

benis

I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And help her turn her often different spin-off personalities into better persons

Also stream time, at episode 10/13 now.

RAMEN MAN!

ONE JOB

I want to have real reasons to post these images of Nepgear.

The only game dump needed is re;birth 2, I ended up buying re;birth 3 the other day when it was on sale on PSN. Also, if anyone can translate, then I could share both the JP and EN scripts for PP.

Wew, no thread title again. Anyway stream's comfy.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

As life goes on, I'll find my way to Gameindustri where I will find, befriend, date, then eventually marry Vert. Afterwards we'll play games into the mist of night before rutting like sex starved beasts then cuddling gently as we think of loving thoughts.

Thread title missing. Commence punishment.

Also, I've pretty much finalized the tie colors for Uzume so now its up to you anons which one should be used.

And if you want, decide which hair color should be used. The dark natural purple or Purple Hair-like purple

Dark purple looks best to me. Even if it does look a little menacing.

I need your most suggestive neps

This suggestive enough for you?

Forgot to mention to also pick a tie color.

Is there a picture with darker hair and a light purple tie?

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

guru guru dureemu

You fags are pathetic

I pity you, for you know not the love of Neps.

Technically more magenta and not light purple but here

Magenta then. It goes well with the dark hair, so I vote for that.

I second this color scheme.

The magenta looks good.

Thanks for watching the stream guys, it was fun.

I hope you all survived and didn't get overwhelmed by the memes. I know I'm not going to forget the arrow in the knee, all your base and do a barrel roll tier memes combined with Neps soon.

Please don't dream about dub Neps
PLEASE don't dream about dub Neps

Thanks for the stream! We should do this again sometime, but with subs

but still

the more you think about dub Neps the more likely you'll dream about dub Neps

Well its been decided, the finalized Uzume will have dark purple and magenta tie! Great work anons for putting her together!!

Also, someone asked about downloading the OST for The Animation so here you go, grab it before it gets taken down

mega.nz/#F!lYwymSKL!fx_r_OjuVvdAfGoTxpi5eg

I have a question for Neptunia fanbase:

Do you guys consider yourselves pedophiles first, and weebs second? Or, is it the other way around?

This pleases my inner autismo
PC release when?

At least sage when posting bait

how does this shit keep getting through my filters

Much appreciated friend

The memes were survivable. They certainly weren't even in the official sub though, so that was some NISA tier work there on the English vocal track.

The shitposters sure are angry this thread

This is a shitposting thread though. Can't be surprised or upset at anons using a thread for its purpose.

I want Rom and Ram to teach me the joys of fatherhood

Anytime.

Also most of the English VAs outside of a few like Arfoire just sound like they didn't even bother trying (Rei less psycho sounding, Noire and her Valley Girl crap, 'Blonde', etc.)

The male VAs were not bad though (Its hard to fuck that up though. Even if a guy was pretending to talk like Tommy Wiseau, it'd still be decent)

Or how about Vert and her ZUNE? Remember those?

Shitposting some Neps then

Double dubs confirms.

Well to be fair we also perform chemo on bad game translations occasionally.

I don't remember her saying that. I do know she voices Chie in Persona & Nazz from Ed Edd 'n Eddy.

I also like how Nepgear's JPN VA also voices Hitomi in the DoA games.

Also another thing about the animu we watched besides the massive inconsistencies, Gear has the worst swimsuit of them all in the R-18 episode.

I think it was her, the name and hairdo seems similar to what was going around at the time for the VO who did that.

Also she was in the good V:TM game as well, plus Dragon's Dogma.

And parasoul in skullgirls

I don't remember hearing about that, but I do remember Nepgear's English VA, Christine Cabanos, posted on twitter a bunch about how SJWs need to stop being so sensitive about shit or else she'd be out of a job. Of course, it was much more confrontational than that. Something like a "Don't let your 'progressive' agenda get in the way of my paycheck."

Absolutely savage of Gear!!!

Sadly, looks like she deleted that particular tweet (And it appears to be from the time when Koei Tecmo confirmed DoAX3 wouldn't be coming to the west)

archive.is/d9592

Don't let your feminist ideals get it in the way of my income

Yeah, that happened too. Interestingly she seems to be the go-to for dubbing Yui Horie quite frequently these days.

Ah yeah, that was it. Couldn't remember the exact quote.

She's really good, so I don't have any issue with that. Kind of wish that she would've voiced Hanyuu in the second season of Higurashi, but also kind of glad the second season never got dubbed considering how shit the first season's dub was.

DUDE IS THAT A PENIS??/ YOU'RE A CUCKOLD!!!!!! YOU LIKE BBC AND ARE PROBABLY A NIGGER(gaymergay kind not black kind i checked my privilege dont worry xD)

also does anyone have pics of nep getting fisted by a lesbian while a male cries? thank u

Maybe both the East and West Nepgears happen to know each other and during their break times drink tea together?

Also I just noticed this as well going through some old webms. Compare this Japanese with the same scene in Chapter 10 in English, especially the inflection from Plutia to Iris and the terror in Nepgear's voice.

after a good nap and ear chemo I can say I'll be happy to rewatch HDN: the animation with jp voices (possibly in a another nep stream in the very far future?) when I get the chance to do so and I want to thank you for streaming it and your efforts to do so, it was a blast.

but I still can't fucking believe how forced and bad ploot's voice was in the dub and, holy shit, give me jp voice plutia anyday

Yeah, Plutia's English is very forced sounding.

I'm still wondering if anons would actually be interested in doing a dub of The Animation. At least then it probably wouldn't be as awful as what we watched

As I mentioned, I'd take any side character like Anonymous or Nepgear

It's only in the anime dub, though her IH voice is poor everywhere.

English Plutia in Victory's original dub was actually quite good, her voice actor has slowly been getting worse over time at the voice the more games she's in though. Somehow. The anime is where she hits rock bottom with it.

Also something I forgot to note when we watched the dub.

5pb's singing wasn't as awful as I expected but its unusual how they changed her song to English yet the OP and ED remains in Moon.

I dunno. Might be a fun project going into next year.

How does she keep finding work?

Holy crap. It's been some time since I watched the anime, but now you provide me fresh comparison material.. I feel even worse. Thank you, anons

As long as you use the Moon voices, you should be able to use it as mouthwash for the dub voices (Unless you actually like them)

can you guys take care of little Iffy here?

I need to do some important stuff right now, I'll back in a few hours, I will leave her here.

oh! and also don't do anything that could traumatize her in any way or form.

thanks guys.

Oops

Hey Iffy, wanna play a game~?

Hey! I'm Peashy! There's nothing to do around here, I wanna rough-house! Come on, let's go!

well that was faster than I expected, I even had time to buy something special for you guys and iffy while I was out.
how is Iffy? was she getting along with you gu-

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO?!

Ah, come on Nepgear. They didn't do nuthin.

I merely wanted to play a game with her, nothing more.

That is a very very orange background they picked for VII there.

I need one of the somewhat rare Rei anons to consult.

Everybody, reminder that you need to take care of your Neps or they might go bad.

I want to hug Rei

I sure as fuck wouldn't mind a horny dark-skinned nep

Well if you can either get into the Steam group to shoot me a message or put up a masked Email address I would appreciate a little bit of help with something I'm working on.

You more or less already have me since I like both Nep and Rei

Well send me a message already then, I'm on a roll in writing.

Then dont take care of your Nep. Just make sure she doesn't get frisky with other men.

Hmmm… no thanks. If I had the choice anyway.
Tanned Vert is okay but straight up black Vert seems very unappealing.

I wanna bully uni with my dick.

Unlike Re;Birth trilogy where the title screens aren't too fancy and you could make some changes, VII will however look awkward without the Purple Heart background since it uses effects.

Oh, and look at the logo too. Can already see the outline too

Yeah you don't have a margin there.

Then again they did some wonky alpha channel cutoffs with the RB3 title splash so par for the course.

Pretty much. Not that it needs any changes anyway since 'Retranslation' for VII isn't necessary.

Also, not only are my character mods compatible with VII but also the dungeon mods as well! So I can still play with them in either sunset or darkness (The only question though is if VII uses its magic shaders to change and I haven't gone beyond Zero Dimension yet)

I found these in SYSTEM00000 which are probably unused. (Makes you wonder what it means)

I also how like they changed the background system in VII which its not simple to change as it was in Re;Birth trilogy so instance, the sky and Lowee is separate so if you think you can just slap something random on there like you could before, not gonna work. (Also, they downscaled them to 1920x1080 which is nice as the previous files took up a lot of space but I'll miss them exceeding that size.)

*background system for the VN-like cutscenes

testnep 018 is a qt

Gearanon, back from madness.

Basically, the slumlord went faster than expected for his menaces, cutting off both water and electricity last day, and basically telling me in the meantime that, should I get out of the building, I'll get sent to the hospital by either him, his brother or their friends.

Good thing I called the cops directly after. They came in, I explained them the situation, the slumlord and his brother went back (the door was opened, they expected me to have ran off) and had the cops ask them to calm down and to put back the charges, which they didn't do, even refusing an arrangement that was done to only pay the charges even though I didn't had to pay them.

The slumlord came back today, apologizing for what happened and accepting the arrangement. Thus, electricity and water are back… And I missed the stream. Fuck.

At least I'm fine. Faith in Gear helped a lot.

017 nep is superior faggot

It's good that you have your electricity and water back at least. A shame you missed the stream though. Maybe we'll have another one at some point.

Another stream would great. Though I'd prefer it if it was the subbed version because I don't think I could take a second helping of cancer

Glad to know you're fine

Sorry that you missed the stream. I was ready to reschedule it too, but then you said you'd have electricity until tuesday. I'm sure we'll do another stream sometime though, since everyone seemed to like it and the stream went really well.

Sounds like a lot of work, but it would be hilarious for sure.

I have no words to express how I'm grateful for the support, guys. I'll do my best to be there for the next stream.

Don't feel too bad about missing the stream.

I wasn't there either. It started at 2am my place and I was just too tired.

Don't feel bad; It's not like you had much of choice in missing it
*Blonde, Ramen Man, Ploodia

CUTE!

Stop.

Blonde?

still very cute

Oh wow, there's a lot in here

very cool

my spirit guide informs me that the worst nep is called gisnep

Either I'm on wrong trail, or your spirit guide a shit.

Gisnep

Hang in there Gearanon, if push comes to shove give the slumlord a funny face. With a banana

Agreed. Consider creating a nepgya mask and become a masked hero!

If I pull that mask off, will you make a funny face

It would be extremely wonderful

Unexpected news that popped half a laughter.

There's a French fries stand near my home (classic from Belgium) where the owner is an old friend of mine since the time we worked together at a Mediamarkt. As I asked for something to eat, I also directly asked him if he knew one owner or another near here, to present him to me, and as he asked me why, I explained him the situation.

Turns out he knows both the slumlord and his brother, and that said brother did act on his menaces. As a result, he doubled my order for free before calling around the ones who were planned to act on the menace, in order to defuse it. And as I was leaving, he did the same in order to pay a visit to the slumlord and his brother, in order to clearly calm them.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here, but those French fries better be Belgian fries instead. Thick Belgian fries are delicious.

Having friends sure helps
Not that I know from experience or anything

Basically, I would have been sent to the hospital if not for a friend I made earlier, who defused the whole risk before going to get the slumlord and his brother's heads. And yeah, Belgian thick fries are delicious, and this friend own the best place to eat these.

Well, consider us as friends if you want, I'd appreciate the thought.

Jesus Christ, Nepgear must actually fucking love you. Literally hacking the RNG and Luck stats just to not see you hurt. Assuming you are telling the truth, I mean I have no reason to doubt you, but this is the internet.

Any clue who this is? It probably doesn't matter, but I'm curious. You get the voiceless event after getting max level public relations in Heart Dimension.

I'm glad things haven't turned violent yet at least. I hope things continue to play in your favor.

I see, that's a better explanation. What a crazy situation

Also posting cute Histy for no particular reason.

I never maxed out public relations there, but you sure it isn't Uzume's heart speaking of her split being?

Might be, it's just that the only time Uzume's heart actually spoke was in the very beginning when Neptune found the console and then mostly never heard again. Also, when you enter Heart Dimension Uzume is with you all the time, it's a really strange event.

Well Nepgear keeps reading Uzume's heart in those terminals during the first arc. And it was already shown that Kurome can manipulate them, so that those were her memories.

I saw Nepgear in my dream last night!

…OK, maybe not as she wasn't actually there but they were selling posters of her for $40 (Don't know if I purchased them but I bet if I did, theres probably one magical poster that'll link me and Gamindustri)

And on the non-Nep side, the people I was in a room with were aware I was dreaming and they didn't want to wake me up. A nice change of pace from someone or something wanting to kill me.

At least you won't have your in-dream characters asking you to keep sleeping so they won't die.

I woke up with a good laugh when it happened.

NEPGEAR IS A
SLUT
L
U
T

or maybe there is a reason, thank you

What the fuck, the main CPUs in VII don't seem to have their alternate costumes from Re;Birth trilogy but the candidates do. So I can't have Freedom Vert, Kampfy Noire, or Sachiko Neptune in my journey.

Oh wait, they are in VII!

….but they're DLC though so I still can't use them anyway!

She is the sluttiest nep.

That was uncalled for user

That's not even Gehaburn! Why would she do that!

The Candidates are all sluts!

Looks like ANOTHER BAD END to me

Of course

What are you guys up to?
This is now a Uzume thread

almost got super satan numbers

There might be an encore with the JPN track at some point, so there is that to potentially look forward to.

So close yet so far, feels bad man.

You know now that has come up, I've gotten rather good at creating WebM's of longish cutscenes.

Pics unrelated *ahem*.

I can agree with that.

It is Gehaburn, just crudely drawn.

Well at least you can change the title in the sub games!

Hue.

Again, I ought to move out of the Zero Dimension one of these days…

But the 'magic' shaders kinda screwed up the Alice costumes.

Isn't this a Half-chan meme?

She's way too cute

It's a DX meme. Is DX cuckchan exclusive somehow?

Costume party!!!!

Don't worry, I'll make sure Alicegear never dies

I was thinking more along the lines of the Halfchan meme "Noire pleases old men for shares."

Oh sorry, that actually explains why I don't know it.

Excluding that its Gear having Alice-like traits, thats because they actually bothered to give her a unique animation unlike the Re;Birth games (They're not awful but that pose she does in VII with the costume really seals the deal compared to Re;Birth)

That is true. It's like she learned to be more cute in between V and V-II and knows how to make our hearts throb.
She also looks more mature in her character sprite. That's probably why she actually insults someone this time around in her bonus voices. She couldn't swear in V, but I almost think that she'd consider it now.

I saw that first thumbnail completely wrong.

Motivation Fairy to remind to
GET ON WITH YOUR WORK

I need to jack off first.

Now I'll be playin VII for reals, beginning to last, not skipping the dialogue until I finished all 3 episodes.

Putting the costumes I made for Re;Birth trilogy into VII really is time consuming, but I can't wait to see what they'll look like when I get the characters and purchase the outfits.

Is it okay to lewd neps?

That artist remains my absolute favourite when it comes to lewds

ARE YOU STUPID?
yes
of course

Only if you intend to marry them.

He makes them all chubby. And lesbians. I can only look past the first one, and just barely at that.

It's never okay to lewd anything. Show some goddamn respect you sexually frustrated faggots.

I want falcom to death grip hug me after coming home after an adventure

I want to admonish her for getting new battle scars while I caress her sweet, toned body

Ok

STILL
NOT
SCANNED

Oh…I guess that animation Nepgear did when she was idle in that Alice costume wasn't costume exclusive because she does the same thing in her default uniform.

I still like it but…thats a bummer.

Only after marriage.

Besides Noire what neps are totally sluts?

Uni

None. Go ask that question on halfchan's Nepgen instead.

why noire always use that stupid twintails hairstyle
doesn't she know that she looks cuter with her hair down?

Did someone end up dumping Re;birth 1? If so, did it also dump the update?

not really, twin tails are cute as fuck

There are CPUs who benefit from having their hair down.

Noire is not one of them.

Depends on how you define slut. If you mean anyone who has sex with anything with a dick whenever feeling horny, then Noire and Uni.
If you mean anyone who has sex with their lover, then all the Neps are sluts. Luckily, only stupid otaku worried about "muh purity" define slutiness like that. And no one wants to be one of those idiots.

Twintails are one of the reasons Noire is actually attractive. I hate her HDD for putting her hair down.

Short hair surprisingly good.

If the Neps are expert marksgirls, why do they keep using melee weapons?

(Not pictured: Nepgear's MPBL, twins magic)

This scene I tell ya

They all had guns in the original HDN game on the ps3.
Twins don't use guns because, generally speaking, magic is more effective than guns.
Nepgear uses futuristic things, so I guess she uses future swords while in her human form and mecha cannons in her HDD form.

That I am aware of, still doesn't answer the question though.

I'm guessing it's because "superpowered teenage girls want to be flashy" since there's no good reason not to use them if you are accurate and precise with them.

Soon
It's alright if you don't know what this means, but I'm excited since I finally got something working.

Is that the Re;Translation on a Vita

Certainly doesn't look like the Steam version.

If I was in a fantasy world with magic and stuff, I'd probably pick a sword as well. After all, when anyone can do magic, weapon choice is just a matter of preference. Guns are easiest to use, but since they are devoted to battle, the Neps are proficient in weapons that take more skill.

Now that I'm out of the city, the characters can really shine.

which nep has the lewdest

No
Nepgear, Noire, Uzume
This isn't fucking Touhou

I just had some fish sticks. Umio is going to kill me

Fish sticks are nasty anyway. There are so many good ways to cook fish, too.

You heard me scrub. Fish is best when grilled. Fish sticks is way down on the list of fish cooking methods hierarchy.

Pic unrelated.

The users here are far too vanilla for that.

Plutia
Uzume
B-Sha

Maybe

B-Sha has the best armpits.

I probably only have 1 or 2 fetishes that aren't vanilla.

Gonna be a while till I get the costumes and characters…

Hey! That modded Uzume fits really well with the stage I'm in. I don't remember if that skin was given a name…if it wasn't, what would you call it? Its not really Purple Heart in Uzume's clothes since the hair is much darker and its not Kurome either.

It's True Uzume.
Truzume for short.

I hope we get more news about Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune, I'm more interested about it than the other two game coming out this fall.

Seriously. I think the biggest thing I want to hear is that there is an SI main character and you can date the Neps in it.

I can't for the life of me remember the last game I played that had giant boss battles like this, its been too long.

Well to be fair, 4 Goddesses Online seems more like the next entry in the series than the spin-offs.

This too.

Also is it just me or does Purple Sister's sprite in VII (pic 2) look a bit off compared to Re;Birth trilogy (pic 1)?

Logo will change by the time it's done. This was just to make sure things happened.

Still need a dump for re;birth 2

Well shit, looks like Vita-anons will be able to get the fix soon enough!

I wonder since you replaced the title, is it safe to assume costume skins will work?

Yeah, that's something I thought about, too. Her human sprite looks more mature, but the HDD form looks almost like they wanted to make it more chibi, but then said "Fuck it" halfway through.

Most likely, but you would need to pack it along with the retranslation due to the way the Vita handles new files.

This. When I heard about it I thought this could have been made part of the main series since Re;Birth introduced the virtual world and FullDive-ing. All they have to do is make it a more grander game like they did with VII and maybe even finally introduce the PC goddess since MMO's are PC territory.

Does that mean I'm gonna have to do another fix like with Re;Birth where Uni & the Lowee twins looked very off?

So much like VII then. Not quite as convenient or fun but I guess it'll do…

I would be really surprised if they did not. Its understandable there isn't really one in the series (Since its based off console wars) despite Vert being Microsoft and them being one of the makers of PCs but with the pseudo-MMO game, theres really no excuse.

I'd also be nervous about what a PC goddess would look like (Or if they wanted to even though I doubt it, throw a curveball and reveal a PC god)

I think the 360 had a few MMOs back when it was a thing. Also, I know quite a few people that play MMOs on consoles. I mean, MMOs are more of a PC field over here, but in Japan, I'm not quite sure.

I should add that should a PC god be made, I would expect the biggest salt mine ever that makes the salt mine around Norie's SI character look minor.

Theres got to be more to console MMOs than Phantasy Star Online.

I was under the impression that the PC continent was some kind of lawless wild west.

A virtual setting would be a perfect introduction, (lets strongly assume it's a PC goddess) she was always there right under everyone's noses since even before the first console goddess, living in computer hardware, growing stronger the more powerful machines got and with the "communications network" (internet) becoming fast she can finally surface. She would be a different beast entirely from a normal CPU as she should not need Shares at all.

NEPTUNIA SUCKS

Well when you consider services like Steam, yeah it pretty much is.

Then comes the million dollar question.

Would the PC goddesses be young looking like Nepgear or would it be ara looking like Vert?

Also more OT with your reply, I have a different impression about the continent. I think they have more lax rules, but whatever rules they have are very strongly enforced.

She would be more of a shapeshifter (with her age) since a PC can look like many different things, but for a main form I think she would look like an ara (huge tits in either forms) with silver hair and an unbuttoned black scientist robe.

Those are some damn fine digits. Also, let there be salt. It's the most useful of spices.

V-II confirmed that there is no CPU on the PC Continent. It's not exactly lawless. More that everyone takes care of each other. But because there is no policing force, ASIC remnants fled there after Mk2 and still exist there.

Confirmed from Nitroplus events?

Never thought of that, would be quite interesting to have a shapeshifting CPU (And one that doesn't depend on shares!)

Plus if the PC CPU had HDD…whats left for names?

Silver Heart.

Argent Heart sounds cool too.

Yeah. Vert mentions PC Continent having no CPU and Nitroplus confirms it.

Steam Heart
Or at least it would be if Steamax didn't already have Steam in his name.

And thats about enough VII for today.

This is some meme magic stuff here.

Still gonna be a while till I get the Alice costumes or any new character…

Dude, steam isn't a color. When I think about PC cases they are either black or white, so just mix it up and it turns out grey, except grey isn't an exciting word so just call it silver instead. Silver Heart sounds like a perfect name to me.

what time to get a vita!
are there any other compile hearts games that I can look foward to pirate when I get my vita?

Indigo heart sounds cool enough with a bit of mystic in it

While most CPUs have colors in their names, PC's aren't set in color.
Also, is Iris a color? I thought it was just a purple flower.

Wiki says

So technically, I guess.

So it's a classification of a color, but not a color itself? That's weird. I've never even heard of it used that way.

Also forgot Rei Ryght's HDD form doesn't have a name so the rules of CPUs needing a color in their name is thrown out the window

Hey weebcucks, I need some help.

Which Jojo do watch first?

Here you go:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Which Jojo do watch first

The only one that can even slightly be considered filler is 4, but 4 is also the second best part.

That's not the case at all, if a CPU has a CPU name that has nothing to do with colors then that will be true, but just because Rei never said her CPU name does not mean she doesn't have one. She probably has a name of some shade of blue.

Also keep an eye on file compatibility, I suspect a console's going to be rather a lot more picky about formatting than the PC. Hopefully Kitserver's TID tool works on textures out of the box otherwise some new software is going to be needed.

This is a Neptunia thread, not a weeb general thread. Also I couldn't answer that. I haven't waitched it

I already tried that and nobody can make up their mind.

Shit man, when I went on a quest to look for the episodes, I didn't expect that search to become a bizarre adventure by itself.

Are you telling me that there's games of this shit?!

All the parts are great in their own way.
Even 6 and 5, which most people agree are the worst parts, have plenty of high points.
But you should read that shit instead.
Bato.to has nearly every part in full color with fantastic translations.

Read nigga, read.

Turquoise or Teal Heart is probably unfitting while Crazy/Psycho Heart seems ehhhh…

Really unusual when you consider mk2 allows Nepgear to have custom CPU costumes before Kitserver and the like came for Re;Birth games.

But reading is haaaAAAaaaaard!

Then buy the books and have someone read them to you. Also please put on a fucking shirt. That shit's disgusting. If you want to post naked things, post naked Neps.

Its only hard if you're too used to flashy stuff, characters being voiced by a seiyuu, and having the plot get condensed that animus bring Thats not to mention learning Moon

Books are fun shit, go read them now.

What shit? Neptunia? Yeah, rather a lot actually.

Jojo? There's several fightan games and a sort Gameboy-style fan RPG…actually two of them if you count the one our very own /jojo/ anons are making.

But read the damn pulp if you are getting into it.

Well it is a jailbroken heavily locked down platform. Expect everything to be unnecessarily harder to screw around with than it should be.

Did anybody else notice this in the credits for the first arc?

There's a lot of silly things in the credits sequences.

Yeah, that was probably the funniest though. The Future Friend Noire would've been funny if it wasn't for the fact that that joke is overused.

But Noire has friends already.

What would be each Nep's favorite flavor of ice cream?

Nepgear would like vanilla since it's plain, but also quite a mature flavor.

Vanilla for Gear. No idea for the others.

Pudding for Nep
Lemon or mint with chocolate chips for Blanny
Starwberry for Ramen Man
Advocat for Vert
Chocolate for Nowa
Vanila-chocolate mix for Uni

nep is smooth

3D neps are the next stage of human evolution.

Pic related is proven to be fake.

[x] Sell soul to devil

How would that even work?

Purple Heart isn't the devil user.

If only that were true

Googling this must have caused so much disappointment in nature in so many people.

Re-absorption of the lining rather than expulsion. It would take a long ass time or some really good genetic engineering to put that into humans.

But she has the body of a devil, trying to make people succumb to her and sin

You're not wrong there.

HOLY SHIT SOURCE

blog.livedoor.jp/wingnews/archives/65473473.html

I literally cannot throw money away fast enough.

Obviously their eggs remain in their bodies until they become fertilized. It means that every day for them is a dangerous day for nepping.

Even looking at an eggplant makes me feel bloated.

So why do tsunderes often have twintails? Is it a trope or something? Do Twintails signify tsun?

the longer twintail the bigger tsun

Don't you mean succubus?

Jesus. I'm going to assume '2016年12月' means it'll be out in December?

I assume twintails are part of the trope along with black hair since there's so many tsun characters matching that same description these days.

I hope there's a Wild West/Dixie dimension out there somewhere.

Well Kagami from Lucky Star doesn't have black hair. Neither does Severa from Fire Emblem, which those images are edits of. They just all have twintails. Then again, I do know of quite a few twintails that are tsundere that also have black hair. So I guess that's the most common hair color for a tsundere.

So I might be uploading a test webm soon to see how shitty I have to make it to fit, also using unfamiliar software too.

What?

Here we go

It doesn't look very good yet.

Well it was also 15 seconds @ 4MB
I'll try messing with more settings but I don't think I can do much else.

These journo entries feel like Wheel of Fortune puzzles

Start by using VP9 instead of VP8.

Well, in order for them to be a real puzzle, they'd have to be difficult. They're so obvious that the only reason they have them there is so that the in-universe characters don't understand the situation while the player does.

Well I'll be keeping this in mind fam, hopefully I can deliver.

You can make webms look pretty good with VP9, and make sure you use that 8MB instead of 4MB.

Its like they knew Alicegear was going to be made soon! If only I could make my own CPU skin that doesn't rely upon reskinning….

Oh, shit. I had no idea about that processor set. I don't usually change processor sets though.

That condition is an /x/-tier fiction. However certain expression of albinism can result in near-purple eyes, although more often or not the result is towards the red end of the spectrum.

Now how many Neptunia main characters skin look sort of like Data's from Star Trek? It's a fairly low number.

Noice. Although that's pretty wallet annihilating.

Another minor complaint. While VII's engine is more advanced than Victory's is…no mirror reflection of the characters?

It's actually the same PhyreEngine used since forever in a lot of games (including OG Neptunia), only updated.

Well fug, the more I know!

Still a bit disheartening theres no mirror reflection of the characters but the map can be reflected just fine.

Maybe if the map was Silent Hill-esque…

I don't think the map is actually reflected, just pre-rendered

This series seriously needs a new developer and engine

They must keep the writers and artists.

This. Be careful of what you wish for.

Oh yeah, forgot that one detail

From Software or Atlus. Tsunako must stay on though.

So while I wait for this webm to encode, I'm sadly under the impression that I cannot record even reasonably quality Nep vids on this PC. My potato chugs if I try to record V-II on a resolution greater than 720p and even if it doesn't the vid is missing a good chunk of frames and lags so it doesn't matter the quality of the webm when the source is shit to begin with.

Now we're talking
However, imagine how a Platinum Games HDN game would play, it would fit so well.

Pls no

What recording software are you using? It better not be Fraps

And make sure you save your recording to a different drive than where you're loading the game from. A Ramdisk or SSD is perfect.

Speaking of From Software, I'd love a Dark Souls-style Nep game that has you chart a dark and evil unexplored early Gamindustri, full of ruins and magic.

Roll

I haven't done this in a while.

Welp here it is, just as shit as the first I assume?

Who wants to wallow in misery with me?

I use OBS.

You don't want social links with your Neps?

Rolling

I always imagined that being something like the soul of Gehaburn. So a Nep Souls game would be Conquestgear going into Gehaburn to free the souls of her friends and sister whose souls have become corrupt beings. Killing them releases their spirits from Gehaburn.
Then at the end of the game, you can choose to sacrifice yourself to Gehaburn to keep its power going hopefully for someone to use against Arfoire in the future or you leave Gehaburn and destroy it after freeing all the old CPU's souls from it.

Lets go!

Absolutely not.

Rolling

rolling

Rolling

Do you really want Nepgear to be the protagonist of such a game?

Are you lagging in game when recording? Make sure OBS's x264 CPU preset is set to the fastest, since you have near unlimited bitrate to work with anyway. And use a Ramdisk or different HDD like I said. And if you were lagging even without recording, then why are you even recording?

>who (I'm gonna refer to her as Alice lookalike because why not)

Heh, here I go again with CPU trade!

Lets reach for the sky and shoot odds again!

You sound like someone who doesn't like to learn more about your favorite characters.

She's probably the only character that could be the protagonist of a serious game like that. So unless they had a better idea, then that's who I'd choose.

Fucking heresy, kill yourselves

Excellent.

No, I just don't want another Persona-like game, especially with Neps.

After you

rolling

I'm not lagging in the game proper or else I wouldn't even try. And I am saving the vids on an external so no problems there. It seems like whenever I record and play my computer freaks out, so the only remedy as far as I know is to get a not shit PC. Well unless you all don't mind sub-par Nep webms. I just wanna share neps man.

What about IF?

Not the main games, but I'd like some spin-offs that are not shit.

if only

You don't like Persona? That's borderline heresy in a JRPG community. Even if the games are more light hearted than the SMT series.

Seriously, the series has improved so much since the first game, I think it's in good hands.

Rolling

Well, since it would presumably be From Software making the game, I don't know if they'd have access to IF. I was only considering the main CPUs.
Though, to be honest, in this case, From Software would most likely give the player an option to create their own character who would be FS-chan/-kun.

I can agree with this. If VII, a main entry can be that good (And from the same devs who seem to be improving as each title gets made) then there should be a good spin-off somewhere (Kart racer, party game, c'mon)

I thought 2: Innocent Sin was cool. But 3 & 4? No. I despise them.

Maybe that would be a better idea. And have that player character fight and interact with different Neps throughout the game.

Is there a particular reason? The only time I've heard someone say that they disliked Persona 3 and 4 is because they aren't like other Atlus games.

Well, in Souls style games, the most interaction you have with NPCs is either smiths or NPC quests. So yeah, quest Neps might be cool, but they almost all end tragically. Would be pretty cool to be able to summon Neps to help you in battle though.

How well did VII sell? I hope they received 5x the amount they put in.

Well for 3, I was curious about the 'End of the world' plot and characters (Mostly Stupei). But as soon as I reached the part where the crew meets Aigis on the beach, things started doing downhill (And on top of it, I didn't like the battle system) and at that point, I just wanted to get it over with.

With 4, I'm glad they fixed bits of the battle system (Like commanding your AI friends) but I didn't give a shit about the plot because it was like Scooby Doo and I was not interested in the characters that much.

My other problem with both games is how much filler is in them.

Gearanon you still alive bro?

Ah, yeah I think I can understand most of that. I really liked P3's plot more than P4's but P4's battle system was better.
I wouldn't really consider things to be plot so much as that you're supposed to be a high school student. So all the school days and class trips are meant to build up your social life while balancing between dungeoning.
So you disliked the social aspect of the game but liked the dungeoning parts? I suppose if you disliked either, you wouldn't like either 3 or 4 since they have so much of both.

I am, I took the day resting, even though I may need an additional one. I just destroyed the Killachine in mk2 on my first try. Fun fight.

Pretty much.

I forgot to mention how much of a Gary Stu the P4 was. (To be fair, I'm sure theres anons who prefer that and being the harem master so if you do like it, knock yourselves out)

Well I could tolerate the dungeon parts all right but like I mentioned, when I reached certain parts, I just felt like I had to play them to get it over with and understand why people liked them. I don't mind when some games last a little bit long but with those two Persona games, I just felt like a chore (Then again, maybe Persona is the type of game you're not supposed to play every day)

Cool. Hope your situation gets better so you can be ready for Blanc's game.

Also, and if you missed the last news.

That dungeon pissed me off. What a perfect opportunity for constant pantsu and they throw it out the window.

Yeah, well it took me a month to beat both of those games and that was playing a couple hours every day. They are meant to take about a hundred hours each to complete.
That said, the characters are more like facets of yourself. I don't really get how the Brotagonist is a Gary Stu. I mean, he's a transfer student into a small town in which people don't usually see city folk. Then, depending on how you interact with people as a player depends on your relationship with them. Not to mention if you do date more than one person, there's a chance your social links reverse or break if you're caught cheating.
Though the protagonist in P3 did have it a lot harder than the P4 protagonist.

Also looking at the limited edition Neptunia games…they seem pretty underwhelming to me.

At least U has a Tsunako made Daki which is cool and she ought to make more of them, money printer right there

The JP bonuses for each game kick ass, I dunno why the US releases have such bad LEs.

At least they included the Blanc figure for the Tagmension LE. I'd say Tagmension, R;B1, and Hyperdevotion were the only games to have LEs that were truly worth it overall, the others are more or less collector's fluff. V-II's PS4 skin is neat enough, but the plush should have been literally fucking anyone but Umio. Seriously, what a waste.

R;B1 LE is my overall favorite, and I am glad they tried to preserve more of the preorder art from Japan for R;B2's LE, just… a calendar wasn't the best way to do that.

I seriously want the drama CDs, but they're probably too expensive for IFI to do and they might not be of as good quality as the Japanese ones.

I still have that calendar and kind of use it. Even if the days are off now. Just have to wait until the coincide again.

Especially when you consider Neptunia sells more in the US than it does in JP!

(I think the VII limited edition that came with a Umio plush doll came to the US, right?)

The Umio plush was western only and IFI's doing, actually. It's just that… it's Umio. The odd thing is the thing that probably inspired that was the initial V-II IFI stream chat ages before English release begging them to make a Histoire plush.

Yeah, I want the drama CDs dubbed myself. Hell even some form of original audio content would be neat.

True. That'd be like if they made a Warechu or Baby Bug doll.

I also remember them making skins for the PS4 (3 as well I think) which I wouldn't say should be part of a pre-order bonus.

Didn't IFI ask what kind of content us Westerners would like to see in Limited Editions? I remember requesting drama CDs and/or free DLC, but I'm guessing my opinion wasn't that popular.

I don't ever remember them asking that. Then again, I don't watch their streams so I wouldn't know

Well considering theres Neppit…..

The English V-II LE had a PS4 skin. There was a special set of PS4s released in Japan that had Neptunia faceplates, which were unrelated to the actual LEs over there.

And exactly, why even bother? I realize that IFI thinks Umio is some hilarious meme type character but he's not that popular at all.

A lot of people were asking for the drama CDs actually, if I recall.

Say it with me…
;_;

Engine, yes. Dev…nah. Any major changes to the team will basically nuke the series. Certainly Tsunako and the writing team must remain attached.

The main thing is CH needs more money to throw at it. VII has more cash, you can see nicer environments and better gameplay.

I think they could make better arrangements with the side-games, although I haven't played IF's game yet to make a judgement on it. Looks fun.

It was on their facebook.

See, that's what I remember, but since they haven't done those yet, I'm guessing they don't like the idea.

Never ever.

Nepgears messing with me again. I'm gonna get her when I go to sleep!

With an attitude like that, it'll never happen.

I really wish there weren't many clueless people who think 'This funny character will definitely make us dosh!'

Neptunia without Tsunako is pretty much RIP.

Ah, that explains.

All I ask for

Go to Japan and ask her for it. Or go to her twitter if she has one.

She does have a Twitter.

Radio
twitter.com/hitokana_qr

Staff
twitter.com/hanazawa_staff

biscuit roll

Gonna try something new with the 'Ask a CPU anything.' Instead of them telling you the answer and being limited on what you can ask them (Such as who wants to go swimming), you'll instead get different reactions! Read their mind, ask them anything…

Interesting.
I'll try with something lewd.
Nepgear, let's cuddle in bed!

I approve of this new form of ask

I dunno. Seems kinda… Iffy.

This looks like a pain to try and mass produce

I'll try either way.

Nepgear do you approve of me and Neptune having pudding together

Very funny.

It doesn't even need to be a question! You could even say anything to them and see their reactions!

Nepgear, look at my dream journal.

Nepgear do you like eggplant

reroll

kek

reroll

Of if you're a bully, you can tease the ever lovin shit out of them

Nepgear, you stink!

Nepgear

>pic related

One more

Well uhh…that backfired. Guess she saw me trying to tease her and she ain't fallin for it

Nepgear show me a funny face

Geez, Nepgear is giving us a lot of hearts

Nepgear, put on a not happy face please

So Nepgear, I'm going to tie you up and take you to Vert so that pic related happens, okay?

She's already closing her eyes like in your pic. Wonder if she's trying to repress some bad memories.

I rolled a 9 not a 6.
She's pretty pissed at me actually.
I hope someone hid Gehaburn

And lastly, the question I always ask Gear…

Will you visit me in my dream tonght?

Time for a reroll!

It may not be hearts, but trips will do.

Also, didn't Tsunako make a Gear daki?

Oops. Read the number you linked instead of your post number. My bad.

I don't know if they're official or not, but I've seen some Gear Daki images. This one is the highest quality I've seen.

That looks mighty good, like Tsunako did design it herself!

But…I was under the impression the HDD outfit isn't removable like regular clothing.

Then U wouldn't have been a thing. To my understanding, it's just clothes. So they should be removable.

It's removable, the anime already shows the CPUs in non-HDD outfits.

Ahh…I see.

I swear if I get dubs again

Looks like dubs only happen when I post Nepgear stuff.

Anyways, finally out of Zero Dimension!

There are no winners…

Also, that Purple Heart figure that got posted by now…

Is it really worth the $120? I'm especially wary because I have a bad feeling the final product will look…off.

Amiibo PTSD?
I'm more worried that something like that would be super fragile and damaged in shipping.

Yeah.

That too. I bet they don't have faith in Purple Heart that they wouldn't consider being careful not to damage her!

Least that problem doesn't exist with Dakis!

I had free time

Just for you

Generally speaking with figures unless a manufacturer is colossally shit, they will look just about the same as any sort of real preview photos. That is to say, stuff like what was posted and not some prettied up stock photo. I do not have much experience with Wing but as far as I know people's only real issue with them is that some of the faces they do look strange (But they look strange from the very beginning preview photos, it's not a surprise) and that they're a bit more on the expensive side.

I've never had a figure arrive damaged.

will you be gentle

Rolling for nukes

Winner

All right Rei, lets bring on the nuke

Thanks Fam.

Hey Rei!
GO FUCK YOURSELF.
What'cha gonna do tough guy?

No problem. It was easy enough to arrange.

Rei, chill out, I never asked for this!

Also looking at the PH figure again reminds me…

Why isn't that a costume in the games?! Just like with the maid outfit, it should be universal!

Too lewd

Oh come on, anything can be lewd if one puts his mind to it!

This entire series is lewd

Well still, if I can stare at Uzi's ass in a cutscene and have swimsuits on for everyone (Even in a freezing cold dungeon), then a cocktail dress can't be out of the question!

Even Gear can wear one!

Also found this in my Nep folder, this likely what I meant when I said a daki designed by Tsunako.

Putting that and together would probably be the highest quality Gear daki I imagine (Disappointing shes not in her default uniform)

Also can't decide if the white or black suit for her HDD counterpart is better because I like them both too much.

Nepgear's boobs are bigger than Purple Heart's in this image.

I like her Black HDD (Lilac mk 2) form more since it contrasts more with her skin and looks more slick.

Also, they make her breasts look bigger.

Oh geez, theres that VII sprite again. (Did she also gain weight? Her legs look a bit bigger)

Well, you know what they say about black. You could put it with any color (Even the worst ones like bright green) and it'd still look good

Yeah, well there's at least 2 others here that prefer the white style. Almost positive one is the Belgian Gearanon.

Well I'd count myself as one but as I said before, I like them both (But now that you mentioned how black could be considered better, might be different.)

Maybe having Gear wear the white suit means you can paint whatever color you like on her and I'm sure she'd be fine with Onii-Chan doing that- oh wait thats actual clothing and not a part you'd add to robots or figurines.

I'd rather paint her navel with whip cream and fruits and lick it all off her.

Lastly I noticed she has a tear in her eye. Is she crying happily for Onii-Chan? Is she scared of something? Sad? Or am I looking too much into a Dakimakura?

Har har har har

I think it's just from her struggling so much with the wires and being frustrated that they keep getting more tangled the more she struggles. Like wires tend to do.
Maybe it's a tear of relief that her Onii-chan finally arrived to help her out.

Nepgear can I tie you up and take you to Vert so aforementioned pic
can happen?

Nepgear, do you like your new ask image?

IF can I buy you a new phone

Neptune let's have pudding together

Nepgear

Have you still thought about marrying me?

Well, you asked if you COULD do it. Not if she wanted you to or if you should do it. I doubt Nepgear is that heavy so it wouldn't be that hard for you to tie her up probably. Then again, she could probably overpower you and turn you into the police since she'd probably assume you were trying to rape her by tying her up.

I guess thats a yes since my faith for her has not changed and I still desire her?

Happy birthday user.
Have some Purple Heart.

Listen, stop pissing on my parade and let me envision yuri rape in peace damn it.

Thanks user, I appreciate it

You gonna need it.

Absolutely not. That's absolutely verboten and I shall always piss on it as part of my contract with the Neps.

Never ask you nepfu anything. It will only backfire 90% of the time.
For example, Noire, can I have some of your home cooking

Happy birthday, user. We should all get together sometime and eat one massive thing of pudding.

She wants you to cook for her it seems.

Get out of here with your dubs ;_;

Thank you

I hope you step on a Lego.
On hardwood floor.
With your bare feet.
Twice.

Don't walk around with my bare feet, so that might be a bit hard. Unless you also tied me up and set me in a deserted log cabin covered in legos. But no one is that cruel. Right?

plutia, can we get comfy together?

ultradimension Iffy, will you forgive me from what happen yesterday?

peashy, let's go and steal neptune's pudding

happy birthday user I wish you luck and I hope you get eat pudding with neptune someday

*And took off my shoes when you tied me up

Nepgear, will you also visit me in my dream tonight? I saw a poster of you being sold for $40.

Well, this never happened before.
How bout this Neptune can i give my Dubs since it's his birthday?

Noire, should I finish Re;birth 1 'right fucking now'?

meant right fucking now

Oh well

Oh yes. One day you will feel my wrath. In your dreams, surrounded by legos with no footwear, and your Nep of choice waiting for you with open arms across the gauntlet

Well gents, looks like I have a mission to do.

I would travel through Lego Hell and back if it meant being with my Nep.

Dammit, Purple Heart does things to me.

Thats because its the voice and her body.

I'm pretty sure all of us would.

You're the user that likes Purple Heart but not normal Nep, right?

I'm just gonna shut up and post Neps

And her personality.

She's pretty much the perfect woman.

Sorta?

I'm that user who can't decide between Vert and PH.

You're just taunting me with those digits

That third image looks like a White Heart mixed with Neptune.

Ah, sorry, I got the wrong user then.

Then do what I did and roll evens or odds and whichever one you get is your Nepfu

Maybe I am

So we talked about twintails earlier. Are there any official Neps in twintails that don't normally have them? Like what would Nepgear look like with twintails or something?

Official? As in Tsunako designed?

On this subject, changeable hairstyles in games when?

Anything released by Tsunako or CH.

Hopefully 4GO will let you customize Neps clothings and hairstyles. I really want that.
Not as much as the SI that can date the Neps, but still something I'd really like.

I have a bad feeling 4GO is going to be a disappointment that won't have what we dreamed of…

I am really afraid that it won't have an SI or they'll do something stupid like have an SI without routes with the girls or only let you do the CPUs proper again like in PP, which would be a huge slap in the face. Especially with Nepgear being in the top 4 most popular characters in the last few Tsunako museum polls. I really wish they'd come out and talk about all these things instead of making us worry over something that we honestly shouldn't be worrying about but continue to do so regardless.

Trips confirm leaving fans in the dark ain't always a good thing.

And this is Neptunia we're talking about here, something that is still niche and doesn't make huge numbers in sales compared to titans like CoD.

To be fair, the spinoffs mostly sucked because it was Tamsoft who was making them, 4GO is being made by Compile Heart so there is hope that they won't fudge it like Tamsoft did.

Also checked out the website for OG Neptunia and saw pics related.

Considering how shoestring the budget is and at the time a game that CH didn't know would be its money maker, I'm impressed they allowed customization when that usually isn't a thing in Japanese games.

But why change Purple Heart's mark? It seems criminal to replace it with something else! (A plug in socket would be clever)

Oh shit. I didn't realize Tamsoft developed PP as well.
This makes me very hopeful for more routes than just the CPUs.
Well, we still have to get a confirmed SI first, but still. This removes a bit of anxiety I had about 4GO.
I just hope they reveal a lot of info about it at TGS. Not that I know if they will talk about it at all at TGS.

That is something else I didn't know, Tamsoft developing most of the spin-off games (Most of which are terrible)

Also, how good would these look as bookmarks despite mk2 being released ages ago?

Those are fantastic. Also, who cares when something was released as long as it's good. I replay old games all the time.

TGS is really the most fun game convention, lots of gems can be found there whereas at PAX it's just full of bland minimalist true and tried genre indie games.

True, I just thought having a date on there would be not good.

Well with a name like Penny Arcade, thats to be expected.

Also found some neat wallpapers from the official sites of the games!

Well there is official art of the Candidates in 4GO garb so I don't think that they are going to be left out in the dark.

Also it's a pure CH/IFI release so it has a little more potential than via collaboration (at least in comparison to previous games).

Yeah, I didn't realize that Tamsoft developed PP. Though the Candidates all had models in PP and were still left in the dark for some reason.
That said, I'm pretty sure they'll see more love in 4GO. Especially since the director is a Gear fan.

I only ever hear things about it after it's released so I have no idea how it actually works.

Boy theres quite a lot of them! Codemonkey (I think…), me, the director, many anons here.

There better be some love!

Well, she is the cutest Nep. So there's no reason why she wouldn't be popular.

The hat sadly doesn't fit her.

Wonder what a Mariofied Neptune would look like…

doctor pavel im G.Y.A.

Back from sleep.

Happy birthday, and I wish you lots of pudding with Neptune for this year.

Same here. Lego Hell is nothing compared to Gear's sweet embrace.

Saving them. Thank you for such a wonderful idea.

Also,

Neptune, will you share pudding with for his birthday ?

Of course, in case of dubs, trips or more, everything should happen to him

Since we are on Page 13…

…can whoever's gonna OP the next one include the thread title this time?

Fine.

Unless anyone has already prepared it, I can take care of it.

And due to the lack of answers, the new thread is ready to roll and waiting for page 15.

And yes, it has a title.

Umio, am I still allowed to eat tuna?

Hat it been late enough, Umio?

Also, get well young IF!

I get that you can't eat tuna, I'm asking if I can!

Thank you.

why do you bully a fish

Wanna go on a trip with me?

Youch…

Which of you Neps would help me feel better after Neptune broke me with her Never Happening

Umio, will I have a good day at work today

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD