Growing Resistance to First-line AIDS Drug Worries Experts

"There’s a worrying trend in the treatment of HIV, particularly in sub-Saharan Africa: A new study has found that there’s growing resistance to tenofovir, one of the most effective and inexpensive first-line anti-retroviral drugs."

"A large international team of researchers studied more than 1,900 patients around the world and found tenofovir-resistant HIV strains in 60 percent of the patients in almost every country in sub-Saharan Africa."

"This is in contrast to 20 percent of those infected with the AIDS virus in Europe who develop resistance."

"The study suggested that up to 15 percent of patients treated with tenofovir–based drug combinations would develop resistance in the first year."

"In addition, two-thirds of those resistant to tenofovir have been found to not respond to two other drugs in the pharmaceutical cocktail used to keep HIV in check."

Tenofovir the main drug in their treatment regime is no longer effective. The HIV virus has mutated out of range.
Many Demonic homo's died last year many more will die this year of HIV.

Is there any more information about this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YSqAt
youtube.com/watch?v=BwgmzbnckII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/12/18/167523601/dangers-of-whoonga-abuse-of-aids-drugs-stokes-resistance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archived link to the article archive.is/YSqAt

PRAISE

Well theres some good news today.

Worries experts, excites internet autists!

Good this will teach those Africans to stop fucking like rabbits and over populating.

This might be explained due to niggers being fucking retarded and forgetting to take their pills every day. If you miss more than 1 dose per month you put yourself at risk of developing resistant HIV.

No it will not, nothing will teach niggers because niggers can't learn. All it will do is help fuck us all over as a whole, which is what niggers ~can~ do - shit everything up for everyone.

Never say God doesn't answer prayers.

This

God GOD how terrifying!
Oh wait, I don't stick my penis in other men's buttholes.

I wonder how this will affect the faggots' AIDS cult. Will they still worship the virus and try to spread it as much as possible, even as the medicine that's the only thing keeping them alive begins to fail from overuse?

Did you really think we beat a virus by having a few antiviral medications?
Lets be real now.

Just tell the homosexuals to stop having so much sex with random men and a large part of this epidemic will go away. Of course if they happen to be black they'll only heed this advice for about a couple of days then go back to practicing muhdikking. We should send more resources to the preachers telling them DEY EAT DA POO POO!!! No money, but more info on the self-destructive life style Hollywood is trying to push on us.

Good, Make GRIDs Deadly Again

Why did this make me laugh so goddamn hard.

this!

thats a very likely scenario. i've seen it with burger nogs at a doctors office I worked at.

There's no such thing as HIV.
It was made up to keep the CDC funded and to start a whole new line of drugs to (((sell))).

The hell spawn that have seized control of culture have spent the last few years aggressively informing the public that AIDS is no big deal and that ‘stigmatizing’ the condition is a hate crime. Even asking a prospective partner if they are a carrier is promoted as out of line in certain goblin strongholds.

And here we are with this news, mostly effecting Africans at the moment but what does that matter when millions of them are trafficked into western countries every year. Ultimately this is nature being on our side once again, we respect nature and are rewarded. The degenerates will drop like flies, their imported biological weapons even more so. Meanwhile those of us who do not fornicate like animals remain strong. As diseases mutate further our way of life will become more and more appealing, young people will choose life over death, marriage and family over filth and disease. And when the collapse occurs our enemy will drop like flies the second the expensive luxury medications they are reliant upon are cut off.

I sympathise greatly with individuals who obtain this virus though no fault of their own but they are the slim minority.

I hope it becomes even more virulent, but sadly nature selects against parasites and illnesses that kill their host too quickly.

There's no such thing as HIV.
It was made up to keep the CDC funded and to start a whole new line of drugs to (((sell))).

youtube.com/watch?v=BwgmzbnckII

HIV is made up. literally.

Watch "House of Numbers"

ALL HAIL THE NEW STRAIN OF SUPER AIDS MAY IT GET RID OF THE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS

Amen. Thank you God.

hooray, aids-tan could use some more art

Read about the Day of The Lord around the Bible, KJV one, you wont desire to be a unrepeatable degenerate when it comes. He does free of charge

I don't have an hour and a half to waste,
If HIV isn't real, then what is killing niggers in Africa?

Dude, I wasn't kidding about the whole AIDS cult thing. Faggots aren't going to stop wallowing in hedonism just because someone proves it's on the verge of killing them. The only question is whether they'll continue to openly worship AIDS even as it becomes an unstoppable death virus, or if they'll drop the cult thing while still trying desperately to ignore the inevitable consequences of their actions.

Irl if you don't have degenerate sex outside of marriage and you don't put needles in your arm then you're going to be kind of ok. Aids wipes out the untermench regardless of what one thinks of it

Niggers do not follow the instructions and negative their health.

Is it possible for HIV to go airborne?

I hope not. AIDs doesn't effect decent people, but if it goes airborne everyones fucked.

I'm not saying it's impossible that HIV doesn't exist. The whole science of virology as far as I can tell is pretty shaky.

But something is making faggots and their extended victims waste away and die. So what is it?

A woman researcher created a STD bomb after she lost her shit over something.
I think it was herpes, the plan was to aerosol it, she had glasses and long black hair.

Good luck finding the headline.

STD is an arbitrary classification, I’m not a medfag so won’t LARP an advanced knowledge but the Aids virus can be transmitted via a variety of bodily fluids. If it can transmute in strength then is it impossible to imagine that inhaling airborne particles could spread the virus?

Aids classic could technically be spread by drinking a large amount of a carriers saliva, perhaps Aids+ could be spread by inhaling a sneeze?

One can only dream.
I'm European, I'm banking on my potential immunity.

Are Europeans more immune to aids than other races? What percentage are we talking?

yes, and in fact the more people that contract the disease the more likely this occurs (as more random mutations are happening)

if this happens, im going to fucking nowhere, alaska

Huh… it's almost as if it's best to avoid behaviors which are conducive to HIV infection.

That's very intolerant of you, user.

Poverty. Idiocy. Which is the same thing.

They are building huts made out of plywood and sheet metal, their sewer is a dirt gutter, and their toilet is a 10 gallon bucket. Combine this with SHIT nutrition, then anyone would get an Auto-immune disorder (weak immune system).

They talk about this, it's drugs, specifically back in they 60's 70's 80's it was a drug called POPPERS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers
Basically if you abused this drug, it'd destroy your immune system.

He interviews doctors first hand in the video and they talk about it. Wikipedia tries to hand wave it with a bad citation.

Do I have to webm the important parts!? I doubt people will listen anyway.

Ok, but poppers are out of fashion while faggots and the melanin challenged are still dying like flies? It's not like you have to explain why they are dying even if HIV isn't real, though. If there's no correlation there's no correlation. I'm just genuinely interested.

Webming the important parts always helps. People hare here to leisurely shitpost, most will not watch long documentaries.

Quite low, but low is larger than zero.

Ergo, bring it on.

Some large percentage of European's (80% I think, don't really remember) have a mutation of the receptor that HIV attaches to in order to infect cells which renders them roughly twice as resistant to the virus as other people. of course this doesn't really mean all that much since it only ups the amount of viruses necessary
on average to infect a person from something like 65 to 130, but hey anything helps.

I would say it's unlikely, due to the virus being extremely fragile, it can't even survive outside of a human body for longer than an hour or so.

Apparently its about 10%, that's more than I thought I remembered.
Even better.
Bring it on.
Cleanse the world with HIV.

I'm not going to meme myself a 1/10 chance of surviving. Keep your super aids to yourself. Someone should make more diseases like aids, though, with infection vectors coinciding with degenerate lifestyles.

checked.
Never seen this before. Here is a webm sample of 11 min in.

Not in the west, few people; "die of aids"

This one is about the accuracy of the tests

This is how AIDS is used as a monetary redistribution scam from first world to third world by the world health organization and others

Trust in the heart of the cards.
Plus, we're all gonna die anyway.
But if our race continues to live, we will be reborn.

Imagine the world being cleansed of all people except Europeans.
and 10% if still plenty of them, especially if they all come back to one place.

Weird, but not a shock to me at least. As I said, virology as a science is pretty shady in itself if you look into it.

No diseases have a 100% kill rate though. And we're the fewest people.

No amount of gibsmedat can save you now, niggers.

Fug. Today when I was at work I spoke to a woman whose 2 neighbors, brothers, had/have hemophilia. Both got HIV from blood transfusions. One got it 20 years ago and has died, the other got it more recently. I was shocked because I thought the blood is screened for HIV, but apparently it must not be screened all that well. Between this story and CA allowing HIV patients to donate blood, I hope I never require a transfusion.

Pic related might come true after all!

The disease is not transmitted by sweat or saliva. Is it possible that a mutation occurs that allows transmission through these pathways?

Hate to tell you but we'll have it cured in a decade. And the company i work for will basically give it away to africa like they did hep C cure to india.
Forgive me, i help because its an interesting problem. Self destruction for entertainment, same as most.

Wow what a terrible loss. The poor children.

why don't you work on a more virulent strain in your spare time?

Did they both have the transfusion at the same hospital? Seems like its more of a problem on the hospitals end than dumb luck.

Only in CCR5 with delta 32 mutation and thats nordic as fuck.

Hopefully this aids drug triggers the insanity virus/berserk gene encoded in human dna so niggers and pozzed libshits kill eachother even fastee, also for more happenings!

in my spare time i like to play with ai so that once the devolution is complete and idiocracy has set in, the machines can wipe out what's left

If you don't fuck nig nogs it won't.

just wait till the migrant rape brigades are spreading it around.

What other flavors of AIDS are available?

Stupid user, being an uneducated retard is for cuckchan

Prions do. Once you are infected you are doomed.

Without a condom, you have a 0.6% chance of catching HIV from a woman per vagoo sex session

AIDS is a disease that affects niggers, homos and idiots. Nothing of value will be lost. In fact, the sooner they die the better.

Also, niggers fucking SMOKE their meds instead of taking them.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/12/18/167523601/dangers-of-whoonga-abuse-of-aids-drugs-stokes-resistance

Someone gotta warn Anglin.

Homosexuality leads to self destructive behavior so yes they will continue to get their neghole pozzed

Sure the blood is screened but false positives and false negatives exist and if Fagarse McCocksucker doesn't tick the "I let strangers stick their dicks in my ass" box because he feels entitled to SAVE LIVES despite fag blood being unwanted you gonna have a problem.

t bottom butt boy

son of bitch
i knew smart people were on the case
you know, there's a certain xffw who's working on neural networks to identify nonwhites
maybe you should talk to him

what

Please somebody TL;DR me on why gay sex and drugs cause AIDS if HIV does not exist? They still get some horrible poz through Gay Relations and Injecting Drugs.

It's funny when you think about it HIV actually improves itself and prospers over time regardless of shitty living conditions that are either faggots or niggers.
Niggers haven't evolved since day one and here we are. HIV is growing resistances left and right.

Please no, sadly we still have to breathe the same air as niggers and faggots.

I hope superhiv/aid don't become airborne because that means everyone is effed unless they have genetic mutation that stop hiv/aid.

They fetishize spreading it, user. The same way a neo/b/tard scat fetishist fantasizes about eating shit. It's an inherent and integral part of what that are. Literally cancer in human form.

I hope there's some people living under the sea. HIV/AID can't survive in the water for long due to lack of host bodies. Am I right?

(checked)
sheeeeeeeit

Well since I don't stick my cock in faggots and whores I've never had said fear…

whore….

Antibodies are failing while the hiv/aid is mutating at same time.

As diseases mutate further our way of life will become more and more appealing, young people will choose life over death, marriage and family over filth and disease. And when the collapse occurs our enemy will drop like flies the second the expensive luxury medications they are reliant upon are cut off.
THIS
Those who live win against those who seek death

I'm pretty sure a SHTF scenario will clean up big cities real good.

Criminally unchecked Aids dub dubs

Along with our warm Antarctic caves, this is great news. All we need now is a massive filament to come from the sun and finish the niggers off.

Maybe he is talking about the first strain that was generated from siv in black africans without the delta 32 mutation that crossed the atlantic using Haiti.

Actually they arent just the "fast kills" like mad cow, a lot dementias (maybe) are produced by the same prion attacking different parts of the brain, so theorically even if you replace every old organ with new ones prions will kill the human, they are worse than cancer.

Define sex please, no, i am not trolling, lots of blood in any wound is a death sentence.

Forced sterilization, seriously.

Maybe he is talking about the gay ban, they cant donate blood, but das raciss.

A major widespread of all those strains in the middle of a global crisis that stop welfare and free meds will literally wipe out all degenerates, the problem are the innocents like raped children or dudes that married a cheating whore, the last happened to me, 5 years i am clean thanks to God, not even a single med.

Walking inhuman petri dish butt seeking golem zombies is the primary concern. The primary concern is TDR tuberculosis. The secondary concern is MDR, XDR, and TDR fungal diseases.

No one cares about HIV infections; Don't do group butt sex. Or any butt sex. Or deviancy period. Or if you must, then first deport yourself to Haiti (and don't come back).

Side note: HIV drugs have always exhibited rapid expiration, even with full stack. Consequence of retro- in retrovirus; high instability, lots of monkeys, etc. (((People))) with HIV will have myco and fungal diseases in the blood, lungs, and skin that they cannot fight off.

PROTIP:
YOU CAN'T

IF THAT WERE TRUE WHY WOULD AFRICA NIGGERS RAPE VIRGINS TO SHED THE AIDS??? CHECKMATE CUNT.

OKAY BUT NOW IN CALIFORNIA THEY'RE ALLOWED TO DONATE BLOOD THEY ENDED FAGGOT DISCRIMANATION