Worst Wardrobe Malfunction in History: British Star's Dress Ripped Off Exposing Her Cock & Balls

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5279691/celebrity-big-brothers-courtney-act-suffers-epic-wardrobe-failure-as-she-flashes-audience-after-tripping-on-her-skirt/

Bravo, England.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/courtneyact/status/904072731221622784
letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it blurred ?

That happened to me once. Needless to say the good people at Denny’s asked me to leave to the restaurant.

Confirmation that all female stars are actually male.

I'm a bong and have no clue who the fuck this is or why any one would care.

CY+3 is turning out as expected.

I wonder what their headlines will look like in ten or five years. "How to explain pozzing negholes to your four year old genderfluid mongrel wife's son"

Sieg heiling like a good tradwife.

Fake news.

I am amazed at just how degenerate this all is.
Surely this transcends politics?

Is that Margaret on the left?

I only date trad traps tbh, really by far the best women.

Could you imagine how retarded the world would become back in 2005? It's a farce at this point. The kikes more obvious than ever, the mainstream media and the governments becoming complete jokes, they literally teach kids that whites must be genocided in universities. Did even Holla Forums in its wildest dreams expect any of this? And now we have a faggot in a dress exposing himself live on tv. Welcome to 2018.

kek'd and checked

Why are all soygoys so weirdly shaped?

This was done on purpose to normalize this.

soy

same

haha
I'm from the future and this is accurate

I remember wishing I was black but not fully black so I could be a better rapper and thinking that if everyone would smoke weed all day the world would be a better place. I also thought guys like Bill O'Reilly were the ones pulling the strings and Michael Moore was stunning and brave for taking on the republicans. Also I didn't like anime. How times change.

malnutrition.

This.
Predictive programming.
Next will be "exploration of the anus as a reproductive organ" night.

I remember hating everything and thinking the world was a farce even back then and I was like 13 at the time.

what the hell was wrong with you?

We need a bloody world war that makes the first 2 look like a joke.

same although I was a bit older than you in 05 (late teens).

Yuck. Don't you have to couple it with extreme physical inactivity and some sort of hormonal imbalance? I've seen starving people who look much more normal.

What the fuck, it's just a scar.

Early teens, smoked a lot of weed and drank with skatey leftist friends (as political as you can get as a kid), and fed on a daily diet of television and sugar.

I think that's what's known as 'tucking'.

Holy shit, user. How did you even get this bluepilled?

Some of the most beautiful women in the world have a penis! Mummy's features, Daddy's fixtures. #fuckthetuck #genderfluid
mobile.twitter.com/courtneyact/status/904072731221622784

Not sure if even working out will help a soy.

it won't if you do it improperly like that guy

That happened once to me also. Nobody noticed ;^(

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Is this Kino?

I have a strong desire to punch this faggot in his bloated face can't even hold that vegetable correctly..
Anyway there are lots of estrogen mimickers in the water, plastics, canned products, and various foods as well.

It might a be man.

At least I came good. Some of my friends from around that time are still smoking themselves retarded, rewatching Family Guy and South Park endlessly, ranting about the evils of whoever their local right-wing politician is.

Someone please invent a time machine so I can get back to the medieval period. I've had enough of modernism and post-modernism.

Soy and bad posture.

Yeah, that's truly fucked. The worst part is that they're probably self aware deep down.

*straightens back*

They are slowly but surely digging their own graves.

I don't know why exactly but this made me laugh harder than anything has in months. It's that face combined with the article describing a drag queen as "she" basically admitting they see no difference between a crossdresser and a trannie without realizing it, and the dramatic unraveling of the emperor's new clothes thing going on here. Was the writer even aware of what they'd become when they wrote out the words "her cock and balls".

Just burn it all the ground already.

the OP wrote that in the title, thats not actually written in the article

Oh gee, I wonder how this could have happened

letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/

Is that Gus Sorrola?

notice the blowjob music in the background

wtf is a "CW"?

why a would a dead actor be hanging out with Putin?

Holla Forums btfo into oblivion

This. His expression isn't one of legitimate surprise.
It's that same kind of cringeworthy fake surprised expression you see normalfags post on twitter.

hey hitler dubs, how does that dude have more chins then biceps? shouldn't that be a hint that what he is doing is wrong? your face is fat but your body is emaciated lol.

Has a cock… somehow a her? Sorry but if you have a dick you're a man.

In any sensible society these "people" would be hanged, in the current year West they get to spread their mental illness to kids.

When can we start rounding up these things?

you can start right now if you're not a little bitch

what about you?

There's even a scoreboard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
DINDU NUFFIN

There was a video of them asking the kids to raise their hands if they wanted to be drag queens when they grow up.

I'll pass, since I'm not a transphobe

This is ether hell or the human race is no longer human but has developed into animals.

it's good to know you're not afraid of them

There should be a game to see how fast you can kill one before they kill themselves and beat you to the challenge.

Seriously, how is this legal?

Who knows?

Lol. Real womens dresses dont just fall off.

thought mudslimes took over England? how is this shit allowed

That's pretty cool, I didn't know G. K. Chesterton had a politically active cousin.

It was amusing when I assumed it was fake, then CY news revealed it was real, just wtf

I actually said holy shit out loud when I saw the demon.

The word you're looking for is "regressed"

We never had demon-trannies when we were hunter-gatherers. I suspect emotionally Humanity was far more advanced than they are now.

prove it bigot

The demon tranny would cut off his balls and die.

degenerated, but yeah

This looks like a Sam Hyde skit.

So much does these days.

All soyboys should get mandatory ass implants. Then the buttfuckcalypse would ensue just like it is written in the Torah.