Let's try again…

Let's try again…

Today, we are gonna play Final Fantasy, but this time we are gonna use the game genie code "VYUOKITE" to make thing more interesting, this code allows us to pick items, armor, weapons and magic as classes, so instead of making a boring party with fighters and mages, we can use characters with classes like Potion, Canoe, Lute, Rapier, Ribbon, Masmune, Xcaliber, and even FIRE, HEAL, HOLY or NUKE

Most of these classes have really weird stats, some start with extremely high stats, and others are pretty weak and could even start with 0 Max HP, making them unusable, but hey, that's the fun of it

I want to know how many are interested, if enough people post in this thread we will begin

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m9ee9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems fun to me

When do we start picking the classes

Alright, let's pick the classes, to make things a bit more balanced, we should pick classes per category: White magic, black magic, weapons, etc.

The next fourth post will pick the first class, just name any white magic spell

Okay two things.
First, stop namefagging we have ids, second, why not make it roll based?Making it on the fourth post will just encourage people not to post.

Xfer

I just thought that it would make it easier to differentiate, but ok, I will remove it

And I didn't use rolls because the thread has just started and there aren't many people commenting, but yeah, maybe you are right…

The next post that ends with 4 or 8 decides the class

Lute.

Haste

nuke

Ruse

Fuck, let's try this

The next post that ends with 4, 8, or 0 picks the first class, remember to pick ANY item, weapon, armor or spell in the game, but is preferable if you pick a white magic spell

Ruse

Vorpal

heal

Masamune

*ding ding ding*

And how we should name it? Again, a 4, 8 or 0 picks the name, or if it takes too long, I will pick the best, and remember that you only have 4 characters to name it

Dong

Name him DUBS.

jews

Boze

ANUS

Oy vey, goyim!

jews, the ruseman is ready!

Next, any 3, 6 o 9 picks any black magic spell for the next class

Fir3

Bane

Sleep
It's supposed to be "jews"

*ding*

Now pick the name, again, any 3, 6 or 9 picks the name

Fixed

JEWS

Hotz

GOD DAMN IT

dick

Oy vey!

Next, any post that ends with 5 or 0 will pick any piece of equipment, just name any weapon, armor, accesory, etc. as long as it can be equipped, we can pick it

Ribbon

Coral

And how we should name it?

JEWS

Jews

OY VEY

jEwS

FAG

Forgot to mention, any 0 or 5 picks the name

G-d damn it, Holla Forums.
Don't the Chosen get some goyim to do at least some of the work for them?

Nigs

Those dirty goyim don't even know how valuable crystals are.

Fuck.

sheeeeit

checked

Alright, Nigs joins the team of Jews

Now for the last character, I will leave it to you guys, the next post that ends with 4 picks the character, just name ANY item, weapon, armor, magic, etc.

nuke

Tent

Just a normal Black Belt

Alright, any 4 or 8 names this… thing

CUCK

Jews, jews, nigs and cuck.

What a wonderful team.

And we are ready!

Before we start, looks like CUCK has 0 Max HP, that means the he will never be capable of fighting and can't even level up to increase it's max HP

Should we reroll that charcater? Or just play with the other three?

This is embarrasing

Reroll class, keep the name.

Reroll this? Are you kidding? It's perfect.

Change it into BANE Sword

Leave him in the cuck tent.

It's like poetry. Leave it as it is.

Alright, the next post that ends with a 0 decides what happens with CUCK

cucks in a nutshell

KEEP

can we see the stats for the other characters?

stays in a cuck tent

Alright, we keep the cuck

Here they are, but I think we should reroll them too, look very similar to the original classes stats

Don't believe the jews ruse

New Party: Ribbon/Bane Sword/HOLY/TENT

Shut the fuck up and roll with it, I'm not spending another hour rolling for character creation again.

I think I will keep playing to see if their magic or stats change at level up, because JEWS and Nigs have the same stats as a Black Mage, but neither one can equip a Small Dagger, let's see what happens

in b4 nobody can equip anything except the nigger

After trying everything in the shops, these are the only items they can equip, JEWS it's the only one who can equip a weapon, this shitty wooden staff, and the three of them could only equip the Cloth armor, i'm going outside to grind for a while and see if they gain anything after a level up

The goyim will feel the sting of the rabbi's staff

The Jew is everyone's shepherd.

Btw, here are the field sprites of each one, from letft to right: jews, Nigs, JEWS and CUCK, using the sprites for fairy we will find much much later

oy vey, you goyim didn't need weapons anyway

Cuck is some serious meme magic, praise kek.

Holy shit, CUCK can actually fight! but he just dies if he's targeted by any attack, even if it misses, I'll try to make him gain some exp, and even if he can't gain levels, at least I wll keep him in the team to store items and use the heal staff I guess

I love you

And he has 0 for damage, so he can't hurt a fly. Truly the most realistic game experience this year.

Level up! Now things are starting to get interesting, will post the stats for each one in a second

Woah-oah a whopping 1 HP, cuck is gonna be the tank

Let's come up with backstory

I don't think CUCK will gain much in the way of health, considering his base is behind everyone by about 30, but considering that he's made out of a Tent, he might actually gain a lot of health and ACTUALLY become a tank, considering that a Tent is a health recovery item.

show us those stats fgt

His stats are still pretty shit, but now he got 108 HIT, which allows him to hit 3 times an enemy (in FF1, every 32 points in HIT, grants you an extra attack)

The same happened with Nigs, but he can attack up to 5 times, and he even got some magic to make him more balanced

With 200 HIT, he can attack up to 6 TIMES, basically, destroys everything in his path for the early game, but his stats still suck, and we don't know if he will be able to equip another weapon other than that wooden staff

He only got 1 point of Max HP and 1 point of STR, his stats are total shit so those 200 points on HIT will do nothing if his attacks only deal 1 point of damage (technically, he shouldn't even damage the enemies, but all the damage in this game always deals at least 1 damage, so if he connects all his 6 attacks, it would just deal 1 point of damage) At least he got that ridiculous evade, which will help him survive much longer (but any attack or magic will still kill him

Who would have thought hitting a tent could be so hard?

Here are the spells I managed to buy for Nigs, which like the weapons and armor, it's randomized and only lets you buy certain spells

Cuck has unGODLY evade, so he's good as an evasion tank like the Martial Artist. At the very least, he's a good distraction.

RUSE/jews looks like a classical Warrior type with shit defence, while JEWS looks like a Black Mage with good defence, but I don't think he has access to magic.

Nigs looks like a mage with good defence, but we need to see what spells he can actually cast.

I've never played Final Fantasy, can someone give me the gist of it? From what I've seen it looks similar to Pokémon or turn-based Medabots games.

I'm getting the NES Classic and I want to know what I can expect from FF.

I think Cuck is only going to NEED 1 hit point, by the way, as mage enemies tend to just be bosses.

RIP Garland

Turn based rpg in a medievil setting, magic and steampunk stuff is about as far as the tech goes most of the time. The plot always revolves around crystals, whether finding them, or stopping others from finding them. The hook is the characters, they can be pretty well written and charming sometimes.

The NES ones will be antiquated as fuck, but still pretty fun.

But yeah, it's basically pokemon, but you control like, 4 guys at once.

This game is surprisingly close to reality.

Level Up! Nothing really interesting this time, except for CUCK, who maxed Evade and got a point on agility

wtf?

You can count on CUCK to avoid responsibility for his wife's actions! 255% evade doesn't lie!

Nothing interesting? He lost 10% HIT.

He's going backward for fuck sake.

amazing

Oh shit niggas, I fucked up, I forgot that I hacked this rom to make creepers give 40.000 XP (I tried to do a solo thief before and you really need to do this to get past Astos) and before I knew it, everybody leveled up to level 7

What do you say? Should I still keep going? (At least it will reduce the grinding needed for the marsh cave, but still… damn)

Jews is Diend. Pretty much right.

Yes, get them mothafuckas level up, keep killin creeps.

Keep going, just switch to a clean ROM.

keep going

Do keep going, we're having way too much fun with the memery.

Alright, let's keep going, here are the new stats, it's interesting how some of them actually got worse with the levels, especially CUCK, which now has 0 Evade

I pretty much expected him to roll over his evade% when he maxed out evade% last level.

What spells can CUCK learn?

Also so far this party seems like it's going to be uncompletable. You have woefully low hp, you're going to get one-shotted in the Earth Cave.

Cuck is taking responsibility; get the show on the road.

After reaching Pravoka, I decided to go to the magic shops first, and these are the spell that I managed to buy

That's right, CUCK could only learn LIT so far

Better than fucking nothing.

I don't think they're gonna survive the Marsh Cave to be honest.

I don't think they'll be able to defeat the Dark Elf, but we'll see.

JEWS is either a ladder or a column then.

To try to forget the pain of his cuckish existence, CUCK gets lit as fuck.

I have no idea what is going on but i like it.

LIT is a decent spell, it's a lightning bolt.

oh shit

OH HOLY SHIT

CUCK IS LIGHTNING BOLT GUY

Even Elminster didn't have that much magic power, I call bullshit.

After getting the ship, we visited the Pravoka and Elfland shops, and this is what we managed to buy (I haven't bought anything in the magic shops of Elfland though, too fucking expensive)

I don't think they are going to survive the marsh cave either, we will see, I will buy a bunch of potions, pures and tents, and go straitgth to the bottom, if it gets too hard, I guess we will have to fight a few Creeps to get some levels

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT!

Alright, with this we should have a fair chance, wish me luck

Anudda shoah

They sure fucking do.

I'm not sure if we will make it to the bottom, it was kinda hard just getting here

You've just got to believe in the power of JEWS, nigs, and cucks

Of course you won't, but go ahead anyway.

Meme magic

Though CUCK can only deal 4-5 dmg every turn

It's a pain in the ass to get out of there tho, critical hits always connect, and thanks to his shitty Luck , it takes several tries to escape a battle

sounds like a variable overflow

Even after being turned into a cuckolded wizard by the jews his spirit was still unbroken.
I misjudged you cuck.

After many many minutes of >Can't run, we finally made it to Elfland, before we go to astos, I have to reviver the team and buy mora magic spells, Astos has a Absorb of 40 and simple punches, staves and knives will take too long to kill him, in that time he can cast many spells, like RUB and FIR2…

It's time to grind more levels

I wouldn't go that far, cuck is just backed into a corner and making the effort that the nigs and jews won't do on their own.

After reaching level 11 (using the Creeps, i'm not going to fight ogres all day, and even at this level, the team is kinda weak) I think we are ready to face Astos

GG no re

You know, this is hitting too close to home…

And with the Crown in hand, I think it's enough for today, I'll see if tomorrow I start another thread and try to beat the Earth Cave, stay for a few minutes while I screencap their status screens and shiet

gg op

this was okay

And to think you wanted to get rid of him.

It's a really weird character, it goes from "fucking useless" to "Holy shit! Thank god I have it on the team!" to "Worse than horse shit" again

Mostly because his evade varies too much, you can have it at 255, and on the next level up, it goes to 0 again, as you can see, right now it has 2 Evade, I have to wait to another level up to see if it gets high again, thankfully it started to get more magic charges and Max HP. we'll see how he it ends up at the end

Don't level him too much, you still need to take him to Bahamut.

I don't even know what will happen when we get there, to what class a "TENT" can change? And it will be upgraded to a class with better stats or it will make the character unusable?

That's what makes this code fun, you never know what will happen

Tent will become House.

THAT'S IGNORAAAAAANNNNTTTT!!!

Come back FFanon I was enjoying this

He said sometime today.

Fuck, I just managed to get on the computer and I really doubt that anyone is interested in this at this hour, I will try to do it tomorrow or at least on Tuesday

bump for fuck you FFanon, blueballing me like this

Bumpin' so thread doesn't disappear

Waiting warmly. The struggles of CUCK were strangely amusing to watch, even if I wasn't here to see it all in real-time.

Can't wait for more of this shit.

Fun thread

WHERE ARE YOU FAGGOT

Who killed OP?

CUCK finally had enough.

Is OP really kill?

Holy fuck user I want to see more of this

OY VEY!

Alright niggas, you asked for it, you got it, this is going to be just a quick update

I completed everything up to where we reach Melmond, and I took my time to grind a few levels, normally I hate any kind of cheating, but this team really needs any kind of advantage to survive against Lich, the fiend of earth, and one of the first "real" bosses, unlike Astos, Lich uses more magic attacks, the more dangerous being ICE2, LIT2, FIR2 and FAST

The best way to beat him would be throwing all the magic we have, that's why we needed to grind, to buy FIR3 for everyone (except for JEWS, which is kinda like a white mage and we will make him use HEL2 and HRM3 every now and then)

But even then, I'm not sure if we will survive the trip down there, everybody only has shitty mage armor, and except for Nigs and CUCK, kinda low max HP, I don't want to grind forever tho, I don't want to ruin every ounce of challenge of this run, and I want them to keep low levels for when they go trough class change

Alright, enough talking, let's see how we fare inside the dungeon

But of course, before we fight against Lich we have to kill the Vampire, which died in just one casting of FIR3 from CUCK

Huh… I thought this dungeon was harder, maybe it's because I didn't found many Cockatrices or Gargoyles? Anyway, at least I know that I won't need more grinding unless a find a really hard boss (Getting through the Ice Cave is more about luck than skill, and I hope that after we class change we will manage to equip more shit)

Why does the nigger appear to be the apex human?

So does that mean you're expecting the Lich to also be easy, or will he still be tough?

JEWS and jews gave him drugs, he won't live past 30.

After going back out and getting the rod from Sarda, it's time to go to the bottom and fight Lich! except…

Remember when I said, "this dungeon is easier than I remember"? I think that the reason that we survived for so long it's because of the Evade stat, I don't remember exactly what was the average Evade for a normal character, but everyone (except for CUCK, which only has 4 Evade) has around 60 evade here, and it seems that they avoid most of the enemies attacks, and it helps that I run from every battle…

Except that you can't run from Wizards, and their physical attack can easily kill our characters, CUCK even died from just three attacks

Welp, there's not much else to do than just reload and try again

truly this is the most realistic game

Alright, we made it! Nigs died after another encounter with Wizards (I had to use magic to kill them, but even FIR3 only deals around 45~ damage to them) but I think we can defeat Lich if we spam FIR2 and FIR3 at him

>They wipe you all out with their magic

Safe bet is that at least one of those characters becomes completely useless after the class change. Good luck, hopefully CUCK can avoid getting boned :^)

Jews, JEWS and their goy pet pal CUCK have to fight an ancient Jew, how can they survive!!?

GG no re

CUCK is really working hard to uncuck himself, isn't he?

And with this, we finish for today, I'm too tired to keep going and my grammar just keeps getting worse, for the next update we are going to the ice cave, to get the airship and try to class change, we will finally know in what class a TENT, a RUSE, a FIR3 and a Coral Sword can change to, I will try to do it tomorrow or on Wednesday

I'm eagerly awaiting it

This… is a really fun idea.

archived for posterity:
archive.is/m9ee9

In Neverwinter, Elminster gets granted the power of the Weave from Mystra to turn back time if you fail at killing Tiamat. So… I call shenanigans on your bullshit call out.

Are we on the verge of uncucking what would rival Rolfe?

Go CUCK! Go!

this gonna continue today, or tomorrow?

Awesome.

I hope it continues today, I want to see the fruits of cuck's efforts.

I will try to get as far as possible tonight, even if there aren't many anons lurking…

Alright, here is our team, I will try to not grind anymore unless is REALLY necessary, I want to keep our levels low for the class change

Commonly, the recommended order of the dungeons would be:

This time, we are going to the Citadel of Trails first, then do the ice cave to get airship, and then go through the dungeons in backwards order (Flying Fortress first, then Sunken Shrine and Gurgu Volcano)

Why? Well, if we go to the citadel of trials first, we get the Zeus Gauntlet (Casts LIT2) and the Heal Staff (Casts HEAL), two items that will be very useful for the rest of the game

Next, after getting the airship, we go to the flying fortress first because some of the best end game items are there, making the loot of the other dungeons kinda worthless (although we don't even know if anyone on the party will be able to equip the items we will find there)

I will post the status screens of everyone in a second

Hope this continues soon.

There aren't many things to comment here, Coral is our main physical damage dealer here, but it's often not enough to kill enemies reliably, CUCK now has got that shitty Evade, not even having the second highest HP can help him, JEWS it's turning out like a white mage, having mostly white spells and low hp, and finally jews… there's not much to say about him, his physical damage is shit, it's hp is kinda mediocre, and all the spells he learned can be casted by Nigs or CUCK…

I will not post the weapon, armor or magic screens, nothing has changed since last time, and I haven't bought any magic in Crescent (20.000 G per spell -> 60.000 G per character -> 240.000 G to buy magic for everyone = Fuck that))

Believe in CUCK. His evade stat will be godly again next level.

Good luck CUCK.

Alright, here we are, I suppose that you all already played FF1 before and know how the dungeons are structured, so I don't have to screencap EVERYTHING

The Citadel of Trials, is actually a pretty easy dungeon, it's pretty short and the encounter rate is kinda low, so you won't find many dangerous enemies here, the only enemy you should worry are the zombie dragons at the end of the dungeon, but they die easily to FIR3

On this chest, we find the Zeus Gauntlet, but we have to kill this Mud Golem to obtain it, he's pretty weak to physical attacks, so Nigs finished the job easily (JEWS died on the way here thanks to some Red Gargoyles and their FIR2)

We give the Gauntlet to jews, he will use it to cast LIT2 in every battle, and that's basically all that he will do in this run

Remember what I said about this dungeon being easy?… Yeah, or this team is weaker than I thought, or this dungeon hates me

Nigs survived this battle tho, I don't know if I should retreat (Nigs knows WARP) or try to get some items first

Fuck the police

We found a bunch of items, but the only ones that really matter are the Zeus Gauntlets, the Heal Staff, and a Gold Bracelet (Equipped by Nigs)

Time to get back to town to revive everyone, and then go to the Ice Cavern, one of the worst dungeons (along with the Marsh Cave) of the entire game

Solid

Fixed a mistake on the bio.

Polite sage.

Here we are, easily the worst dungeon in the entire game, the Ice Cavern!

Why? Well…

Welp… I could grind some levels to have more HP to work with and increase our magic defense just a little bit to have better chance to avoid the instakill attacks, but it would hardly make a big difference, all I can do, is pray to RNG Gods and hope for the best

I love you guys

Fuck, forgot pic

Thank god, we made it without encountering any cockatrices or sorcerers, we fought many wizards tho (Which I forgot to mention, you can't escape from them, at least they are easier to kill now) CUCK died when EYE cast XXXX over him thought, but thankfully, we don't need him, we have around 15~ castings of WARP between Nigs and jews, and we are gonna use them to get out of this place

How could you do this, Cuck. I believed in you.

EYE cast XXX on him, user. CUCK can't help being weak to lewds.

After going back to town to revive CUCK, and using the Levistone / Floater in the Desert, we finally get our airship, and the first thing we are gonna do is Class Change!

They haven't gained many levels since I posted their status screen, (just leveled up once) so I will change their classes, grind a level or two, and post their new status screen, to see if they gain more attributes with their levels or not, Who knows? maybe CUCK will change to something better? Or maybe he will become even more useless? we'll see

Here's hoping that mighty Bahamut can help CUCK to uncuck himself.

And that the jews don't steal all his gold.

>TENT turns into BANE

op is kill?

the jews got to him before he could reveal their final form.

And finally, here are the new stats, they changed class around level 17 and then I leveled everyone to level 20, three levels can't show every little change, but at least we can see most of the bigger ones

Btw, I haven't got to any kind of shop or changed their equipment, so maybe they will be able to equip more things

The biggest change has to be the HIT stat, from being the best physical attacker of the team with his 195 HIT and his "powerful" Silver Knife, he was reduced to only 16 HIT, making him the worst attacker of the team, but being more true to his new class, he got 9 charges of every magic level (except the third one for some reason) making him the best mage of the team, plus he also has around 327 Max HP, so his great accelerated HP growth hasn't been affected, making him also the best tank of the team (the 26 absorb it's from the Gold Bracelet we found on the Citadel of trials)

But overall, I think it was downgrade, his other teammates don't even get near to the kind of physical damage he was dealing (which was still kinda mediocre, to be honest, but at least he could many enemies by himself)

Well, what can I say about CUCK? The class change didn't make much of a difference, he now deals a bit more damage but it's not a big difference (his attacks can't even get pass the absorb of the late enemies), but worse of all, looks like he stopped gaining HP like before, he has 206 HP now, just 6 points of difference in three levels, and his high evade will probably never come back unless he gains another 200 levels

Well… I guess he can cast spells too, but it's nothing Nigs or jews can't do either, CUCK just sucks

He received a downgrade on his physical abilities too, but unlike Nigs, his main job was being the "white mage" of the team, I haven't checked the magic shops yet, but as long as I can keep buying white magic spells for him, I won't have any problems with his class change

At least it seems that he's getting more HP, going from 82 to 120 HP, I hope he keeps it that way

Like I said before, jews is boring, and his class change didn't seem to affect him that much, his stats are almost the same like he never changed classes at all

Wew, many of these were downgrades, looks like it was better to keep them as their old classes, I just hope that they will be able to equip more shit, having only two characters that can equip weapons is painful (one with a silver knife and the other with a FUCKING wooden staff) and I hope to use more armor than just bracelets

We will see what happens tomorrow when I continue with this game, it's getting late over here

Sorry, I like to take my time to write these things and play

Did someone say gas?

RIP, you gimped your whole team

Didn't Shadowrun teach you anything about dealing with dragons?

This change fucked everyone. Even, ironically, Cuck.

Dragons, not even once.

So I guess nobody cares about the continuation of this now that CUCK is forevercucked?

Seems like bad timing for cuck, if he would have gotten this upgrade when his evade was high it could have stopped him from rolling the stat over, right?

Wow, the dragon Jew fucked you up hard.

bump

do not die

Ded party
jews got out jewd
See you, space cowboy

possibly… hopefully OP made multiple save states

Gas the Mega Flare kikegon! Dragon genocide now!

At least it was a fitting meme ending in its own way, I suppose

keep going I want to see what happens

Actually, I haven't got any free time to do it and I thought that everybody just didn't care anymore

But I'll try to keep going tomorrow niggas

We care user, I mean, you started this, you have to finish it.

An ending that results in the kikes, an irredeemable cuck and a nigger being stuck forever unable to progress without endless grinding would be an acceptable ending. Keep at it. This party can still be a good source of schadenfreude.

If you have a state saved when Cuck had insane evade I think it's worth testing your dragon luck again.

Still waiting, OP.

Fuck, sorry guys for arriving so late, have a quick update:

We got through the waterfall cave and visited some stores, bought gold rings for everyone and after some testing, looks like Nigs can now equip everything, even more than a regular Fighter (because he can even equip the Heal staff) Making Nigs our best character so far (can equip everything, use powerful magic and has relatively good stats)

After doing all the "side" quests (Getting all the necessary items for entering the dungeons) These are our stats, Nigs got a bunch of Opal equipment when we got through the Sunken shrine and I managed to buy NUKE for CUCK when we arrived at Lufenia, other than that, there's not much to comment, I hope this team can survive the Mirage tower, at least the first floors to get the items, Nigs is doing fine but the others die too often

jews fucked up sprite looks increasingly like a (((merchant))) rubbing his money-manipulators.

Also, waiting warmly.

Fuck

After reloading a trying again, we managed to get to the Fortress, and CUCK finally levels up!… but the only stat that increases is his Max HP and nothing more

Fuck CUCK

Did you know that EVILMEN can cast NUKE? Yeah, me neither, needless to say, we had to reload again

Also, leveling is so fucked with this cheat, we already saw what happened to CUCK and his Evade, but this time it happened to Nigs, it's HIT went from 200 to only 21, making him shit again, because now with this class change, he can't learn any new magic spell, at least he still has 9 charges of FIR3

FIR3 is a good spell. Can't go wrong with it, especially since he has 9 casts.

After being useful for a while, CUCK decides to go back to doing what he does best.

With the way this party's stats jump around before crashing, you might want to tell jews to stop doping their meals.

Learning is for white people. You know that.

Fuck, I don't remember Tiamat being so strong, we threw every spell we have at it and still it wouldn't fucking die, I actually used an EXIT spell, to get a few more levels before trying again, and managed to beat it this time, getting the Excalibur for Nigs certainly helped

The best part? Nigs regained his high HIT, and can deal awesome damage again

Here's a taste of how much damage can Nigs deal, two castings of LIT3 by CUCK and jews finished the job

At least he's using it well.

You're doing god's work user

Kary/Marilith was even easier, an attack by Nigs followed by NUKE from CUCK was all we needed to kill her, and with that, we have all the Crystals / ORBs ready! I could grind a few levels to help survive our team just a bit more before Chaos, but I don't want to lose the power that Nigs has now

Go for it. Fight Chaos.

This fucking game

It's the fate of the rolls. Some-fucking-how, every goddamn time, without failure, it accurately depicts reality as we know it.

AND THEN I GET DUBS WHICH JUST PROVES MY FUCKING POINT

Checked

And I'm not kidding, look at this shit, I fucking hate Gas Dragons, if they use their Poison breath it WILL kill at least JEWS, and there's nothing I can do about it because as I far as I know, you can't run from them

After many retries we managed to get past the first floors and started to go down through the elemental floors, our re-encounter with Lich was pretty easy, he didn't even managed to attack before we finished him

Also, I think Lich v2 gets healed if you cast Nuke on him.

After that, we reached the bottom of the dungeon, and got the Masamune, which even with the cheat, everybody can equip it!

Surprisingly, I gave it to CUCK, because he actually has the highest HIT in the team

We are pretty close to beating this game! Can we make it?

(Btw, I didn't even bother to screencap Kary and Kraken, they died just as fast as Lich)

Holy shit, calm down

CUCK confirmed for last-hitting Chaos and saving the day.

Nice to see he's FINALLY being useful again.

CUCK raging against a worm. Not the least bit surprising.

But just as we thought that CUCK would save the day, he levels up, and his HIT stat gets so high, that equipping the Masamune makes it roll over and get to 22… We could unequip the Masamune, giving him back his 228 HIT, but then his Damage would go to 5 too, making him his attack useless again…

We COULD have avoided this if we run from every enemy until we face CHAOS, but alas, you can't run from WORMS

Jesus Christ CUCK, you had your moment to shine and you fuck it up

He went full fedoracore.

I never tire of how much of a fuckup he is.

checked

CUCK's stats are as consistent as his wife.

WRONG, because after defeating Tiamat, Nigs levels up too and his HIT stat gets too high too, now he can't even equip the Masamune or the Excalibur because it would roll over his stat too

Now I'm forced to give the Masamune to one of the fucking jews… but jews has only 3 HIT and JEWS has 12

What does this mean? The Masamune, the strongest weapon in the game, it's literally useless for this team

Holy shit, just kill me, we have to kill CHAOS through magic attacks only, do you know what this mean? We have to kill the final boss with mostly useless spells because CHAOS is resistant to all elements, the only one who can deal decent damage to him is CUCK with NUKE, but two castings won't be enough to kill him, the others only have ICE3 and LIT3, and if we take too long, CHAOS will cast CUR4 and be healed up to Max HP again

I hate this game

10/10, would watch you play vidya

After dealing decent damage (If you can call decent to 250 DMG per round, to an enemy with 2000 HP and CUR4) and CHAOS using a bunch of useless spells like SLO2 and CRACK, I thought that maybe we can actually do this!

But nope… and CUCK already wasted his NUKE charges and the others used some of their charges to deal just a bit more damage… we can't do this, I'm sorry but the only solution to this that I can think of is grind until their stats get more stable

Fuck this

F

HOLY SHIT, just when I posted that, I just keep playing, to see how far they would get before dying, I didn't focus too much on healing and setting up a defense, I just threw everything I had at him

And then it happened, Nigs killed CHAOS with a cast of FADE (I forgot to mention that Nigs had FADE (it's like Holy in future FF games)) the others only did only around 30-50 DMG with their spells and JEWS 100 DMG from crits with the Masamune

goddammit CUCK

WHY DID YOU WASTE YOUR NUKES
YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME FOR NUCLEAR WARFARE

GG

aw shit, congrats user. with chaos dead, jews and JEWS can finally create their New World Order. All thanks to the useful idiots, Nigs and CUCK

so what now?

Bit of a letdown climax, but overall this was a fine thread.

Well done OP. You were not a fag.

Go bang the princess in Cornelia.

5-way.

Wait you actually won? Fuck. Good job OP.

don't you mean 4-way

That depends, is CUCK uncucked?

or should he get into a relationship and hand her off to the other three Warriors of glitch?

we saw how often he relapsed into being shit, even saving the world isn't enough to unfuck the CUCK.

maybe we should get him a wench to bang to put hair on his chest.

So what now OP? Going to send another batch of retards into the fray, or find another game you can fuck over with Game Genie codes?

To be honest, it took me by surprise, I didn't even expect to win, I even considered reloading a save state just before CUCK gets fucked again, but hey, what matters now is that even though I been disappearing every now and then, and that my writing skills still need to improve, I still think this was a fine thread

I was thinking of doing it again some other time, maybe using some hacks to make it more entertaining (there are many patches that fix most of the bugs and glitches in the game, and some even add new content and classes, maybe we could play these with or without VYUOKITE) or maybe do a playthrough of the Mod of Balance for the GBA version, but before I do anything I will try to have more free time so I don't suddenly disappear between updates

What do you niggas think?

I think the mystery of not knowing how characters would develop with VYUOKITE was a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how good it would be on a second playthrough, even with additional patches. But that's just me, you play whatever you enjoy and we'll probably like it too.

do it.

But with Nigs on the team, wouldn't CRACK be especially effective?

Either way, I wouldn't mind seeing more odd gameplay setups like this one. If you decide to do VYUOKITE again, maybe see if you can set up some sort of RNG to decide on the classes for everyone?

nice work op