German Elections

We need to get Merkel out for good.

Add more points anons. If Merkel wins, everything is lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
redgreenalliance.com/2016/04/06/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-via-mass-immigration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/
youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
coe.int/en/web/documents-records-archives-information/count-richard-n.-coudenhove-kalergi-and-the-council-of-europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coudenhove-Kalergi
politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-awarded-the-charlemagne-prize
en.reseauinternational.net/project-white-genocide-the-dark-agenda-of-count-coudenhove-kalergi
general-anzeiger-bonn.de/news/wissen-und-bildung/hochschulen/Wie-ein-Kuschelhormon-auf-Fremdenfeindlichkeit-wirkt-article3628347.html
renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/11/12/europes-refugee-crisis-and-the-kalergi-plan-for-white-genocide/
youtu.be/j8e_YJ_ZcB8
youtu.be/u8u0CISGIRs
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/category/europe/germany/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.342709891794875,15.165522414746192&z=5
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=50.9030328298215,13.97381836249997&z=5
thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-international/far-right-is-not-a-fringe-any-more/article19701698.ece
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/814005
dw.com/en/krsto-lazarevic-right-wing-populists-have-already-won-the-election/a-40535116
dw.com/en/german-election-poll-puts-far-right-afd-in-third-place/a-40551590
merkur.de/politik/afd-behauptet-Religion
i.imgur.com/q45k4FP.jpg
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, memes are cancer. Use infographics.

Best bet is for AfD getting a significant seat number in federal states.
(((They))) won't let Merkel fall. The EU kike is such an obvious patsy that Germans probably won't even bother with the chancellor elections.
Interestingly enough if she gets reelected she'll be the chancellor longer than Hitler was.

AfD,
No memes this time, infographics, use truth

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

redgreenalliance.com/2016/04/06/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-via-mass-immigration/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients

theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg

Europeans to become negroid mongrels
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

coe.int/en/web/documents-records-archives-information/count-richard-n.-coudenhove-kalergi-and-the-council-of-europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coudenhove-Kalergi

politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-awarded-the-charlemagne-prize

en.reseauinternational.net/project-white-genocide-the-dark-agenda-of-count-coudenhove-kalergi

general-anzeiger-bonn.de/news/wissen-und-bildung/hochschulen/Wie-ein-Kuschelhormon-auf-Fremdenfeindlichkeit-wirkt-article3628347.html

Like a kike or a kike-puppet? You already fucked up with Trump, why fuck up more?

renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/

It's do or die, Germany.
Good luck

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/11/12/europes-refugee-crisis-and-the-kalergi-plan-for-white-genocide/

So you think that there's any actual candidate? So you think that there's any chance for a legitimate election?

I do not abandon my brothers when they are in their darkest hour.
If we let Germany fall, this is bad for all Europe.
Support from Central Europe. Do not allow your nation to be erased by a group of maggot bankers

any concession they have to make is a victory for us. defeatists are not welcome.

Won't happen until she retires. Schulz is a literal who and won't win, Die Linke and Die Grünen won't get in. We can only hope AfD don't do too badly. Long term looks good though, as long as AfD don't fuck up and stay the anti-EU opposition, they will keep gaining voters.

Not really, we'll continue our slow march to death but that is all. Schulz at least would accelerate things but he won't win anyway.

Schulz is more integrationist than Merkel. It's not all EU related.

If AfD started talking about this shit they would see their support evaporate immediately. It makes one look crazy. On an individual level, do this, but not on a national political level.

Won't work here. This is not the USA.

Which country?

inb4 Merkel decides block german ISPs using fullchan. VPNs and TOR before elections

Defeatist or realist? Trump can be defeated without reality giving way to hordes of niggers.

Meanwhile, in Munich

youtu.be/j8e_YJ_ZcB8

Judenhure gets the gas

youtu.be/u8u0CISGIRs

Uhm… I don't know if OP knows, but Germany literally only has one party which is right-wing(and realistic)… AfD.

Oh goyim, when will you learn

Merkel will 100% become the next Kanzler again.
Nothing anyone ca do about that, she already had negotiations with all other parties except the AfD to ensure she'll win.
Her biggest Enemy, a party that is even more lefty-tier called "SPD" literally used an alcoholic without a proper highschool graduation as candidate for chancellor so that she'll get reelected again.
That's how much she controls everyone except the AfD. Every single vote that isn't going into the AfD is a vote for Merkel. Not even mentioning the fact that there were thousand of votes for the AfD that just disappeared in a few regional elections last year.
Voting fraud is a very common tool under Merkels Regime.

But the 12% the AfD might get are already a lot. Imagine for a second that there wasn't a proper right-wing party in the entire parliament since 1945!
And those 12% will stay with the AfD because the media did nothing else but call them all nazis for endorsing the AfD.
Merkel is already openly attacked with rotten fruits when she speaks in the public. That won't change and will make even more people vote for the AfD over the next years when they see that this bitch is still destroying their lives.

Merkel will be reelected, be it with voting fraud or by excluding all other possibilites from the minds of the common people but this time there will be a party sitting in the parliament that will be a hindrance for her and her madness. And that is a big victory for Germany and Europe in general.

well i guess the reich wasent build in a day.
but lets at least try to meme the afd more votes then the damn spd and make them the nr. 2 party in germany.

I added a few descriptions so you'll guys understand how important the AfD is for us

That's called the Stalin Highway. You can be as autocratic purgeman as you please as long as you use magic words.

Small correction: CDU is Bernie-Tier. SPD goes even beyond that.
Also CDU… The last time they were actually conservative was at the end of the cold war.
Oh and a small insider-information: The CDU and CSU have some internal conflicts(since CSU is still somewhat centre-right) and a break up of the two could be realistic.
Maybe we should meme to divide?

Oh fuck off.

The CSU is only used to keep those bavarian conservatives in that would otherwise vote AfD now.

Also any krautists that can confirm my suspicion about the (((AfD))) being controlled opposition?

>about the (((AfD))) being controlled opposition
No way.
They put up such an insane amount of energy to make that party look bad they can't be more controlled than Trump was.
They don't want a single person to vote for them, you don't put that much work into something like this when you already control it.

There are a lot of good-goys and it's very Trump-Tier in general but in the end it's a good alternative to the rest.

In Germany you can not only be jailed for saying the wrong things it is also illegal to form specific parties like openly NS ones or monarchists etc.

If there's this many shills here on a thread I only found in the catalog, yes; there is a chance to change Europe.
I like this site for statistics: muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/category/europe/germany/

I also like the Einzelfall-Maps. They track migrant crime in crime categories. The bathhouse stat went down because in 2017 migrants are banned from bathhouses.
2017: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.342709891794875,15.165522414746192&z=5
2016: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=50.9030328298215,13.97381836249997&z=5

Kick the hag out!

This

In the long run I could see the SPD losing ground to Die Linke and AfD

just saying 'turned left wing' is an oversimplification. They're just cuckservatives.
Also AfD is not Trump-tier, they're actual nationalists, not a globalist LARPing as a nationalist

What the fuck are you smoking
No, CSU needs to die because
Bavaria is very right wing actually, the CSU prevents real progress being made though

Fuck off you clearly don't know what you're talking about
NSDAP and any similar party is illegal, you are shilling for illegal tactics. Either you are dumb burger or FSB/BND

The AfD has a good program. Imo it's superior to Trump's program. And don't forget that we're talking about a fully-fledged party, not a one-man-show who infiltrated the enemy. Of course it will take longer, but as it's always with Germans… once they uncuck themselves, you'll need a world war to bring them down. The goal is to bring the AfD into the Bundestag as the biggest opposition party so they can annoy the shit out of all those traitors. Then they'll also get shekels from the state like all the other parties and they'll finally get screen time on television during which nobody can interrupt them. They'll be the only people with a sane mind. They'll probably win the next time around. How much damage Merkel will inflict upon Germany until then, or whether there will even be another election, is yet to be seen. But our movements are growing everywhere in Europe. Together we'll MEGA.

I got bored and made this, did I forget something?

thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-international/far-right-is-not-a-fringe-any-more/article19701698.ece

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/814005

who's the faggo who's even crazier than Merkel

uhh.. I can think of one guy but he might be 100+ years old…

dw.com/en/krsto-lazarevic-right-wing-populists-have-already-won-the-election/a-40535116

So what would happen to you if you wrote in Hitler?

NIGGER WTF
SHUT UP
FUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE MAKING ME MAD AS FUCK==

How likely is it that AfD will actually win?

What?

What the fuck do you think? Filtered for being a nigger. Don't piss me off.

Any updates on the German politic?

Just about 0%.
Thing is, noone wins alone in german politics. We have too many parties to ever reach absolute majority last one who managed that was the NSDAP, so you have someone with the most votes (will be CDU with ~30% this time I guess) and then they pick partners for a coalition.
This generally works out horribly with the smaller partner(s) breaking just about every campain promise they actually planned on fulfilling and in some casescosting them most of their voters come next election.

Now the AfD will most likely end up in 3rd spot behind the CDU, but a solid lead over 4 and 5. Chances are good for -and this is what the AfD is aiming for, they know they have no chance in hell of actually winning- them being the first opposition. Wich would be a pretty fun change in our Politics.

You'd literally go to jail.

SPD are social 'democrats'. It's in name only but can be seen as deceitful.

Other than that, I would add a few more example for it to be less abstract, since political definition vary widely.

Examples:

The youth organisation of the greens and left have massive overlap with German antifa and togetehr with SPD responsible for getting them loads of government funding.

Merkels CDU is directly responsible for the migrant flood and also voted to get rid of nuclear energy. I think those examples are needed to show how leftist the party has become.

The greens want to give to vote to non citizens and tried several times to force people to only eat vegetarian on certain days

The left is mostly voted on by welfare recievers and the only real thing they promise is more gibs

She has been in power for fucking DECADE how is there not term limits? Even Hitler let there be a new president eventually.

Prime Ministers have less power than Presidents, so term limits are not considered important.

The president is a kabuki puppet.
The Chancellor has all the power as the leader of the leading party in the parliament.

The reason why there aren't any term limits is becouse no one is expected to hold that much power for that long. Party shenanigans and all that.
It's extremely hard to hold it for that long if you aren't a darling of (((them))).
Merkel is an extremely weak chancellor. No way could she hold on power withouth the (((media))).

You honestly think that this whore can be compared to Bismarck, Hitler, Adenauer or Kohl in terms of stature?
She's a wet rag, used by anyone. A fucking disgrace of the office she represents.

Compared to an American President. In Europe we elect parties, not the leader. As you say, that is why there aren't term limits because it's hard to concentrate power if you are not fully on (((their))) side. And consequently, it allows them to have the preferred party in power for years and years.

Well USA is a genuine republic.
The European countries are pure blooded democracies.
It's quite a difference when you get down to it.
>if you are not fully on (((their))) side
The European model is well suited for Europe, if you disregard (((them))).
If you have a small! well informed, educated, homogeneous population, this can work in the people's favor. As you can see in the numerous former commie countries that made quite a progress and are actively resisting the pozzed up West. And the internet became the main source of information for these countries since many are a lot more open with their internet regulations than the Western EU nations are.
As soon as the country gets big and the media (((diverse))) you get the controllable mishmash that Germany is. All designed of course.

What is 8 of Diamonds?

dw.com/en/german-election-poll-puts-far-right-afd-in-third-place/a-40551590

merkur.de/politik/afd-behauptet-Religion of Cuck™-ist-keine-religion-zr-8694202.html

It's Merkel (CDU kike), Schulz (SPD kike), and AfD+NPD that can't win. There's no real difference between Merkel and Schulz, except maybe that Schulz looks more Ashkenazi, which could be useful for redpilling.
Good luck becoming a cop if you're not related to one- they're their own race.

And besides, "muh based law enforcement"? Who is enforcing white genocide, do you think? Who is in charge of protecting, with violence if need be: the Jews, traitors, pedophiles, non-whites, communists, gays, etc.? Who constantly spies on this board and logs every single character typed into it? For whom do we need to watch what we say lest we get v&? Who infiltrates, discredits and/or destroys any form of organized nationalist movement?
It's Jews, cops, and women. The three main groups responsible for why our race is dying. If the white race goes extinct then it was literally because the Jews used their media to convince white women to elect shill politicians that pass genocidal Jew laws which are then enforced by white male cops.

Yes the alternative that would have called ICE off and instituted TPP was better. What a monumental fuck up.

Basically our version of FOF tags.

Sorry to interrupt your hating, but it's actually white men who are to blame. We let in the Jews and we let our women take charge. At every step we had absolute power in denying any of them influence. The same reason today you can't even get white men to pick a secret fucking ballot to vote in someone sensible, much less do any actual fighting.
If the race dies it's because white men won't get their shit together before it's too late.

I already have done my job Holla Forums. Have you?

You know that's going to get torn up by the (((postal service))) or some migrants "child"

Yeah, have fun with Schulz.

That'd be a stupid thing to do because then they'd risk destroying a vote for the party they support as well since they won't know what vote is inside the envelope until they open it.

we need our beloved fuhrer back!

Shit is the afd really that fucked user?

How are the greens? Are they leftist or just environmentalists? Because in the later case they in like a portion option.

“I think dark times are coming for Muslim immigrants in this country. For that reason, I’m thinking about leaving Germany.”

Don't make the same mistake us burgers had (hope). Democracy is not the solution, only oceans of blood can cleanse this world.

Didn't the "EU" recently say it would rig all the elections against any right wing parties?

Best bet is Schulz and kikes turning heat too fast.

Wew, this thread is shit.
For a quick rundown, read >>10604768
If you have any further questions, ask in the Deutsch/pol/ thread.

Still 4 years until we'll have our shot at "hope". Assuming the AfD survives, doesn't cuck out and the country doesn't fall apart before then.
But you're right. There's no avoiding violence, all we're doing should serve to position ourselves for a favorable outcome.

Kek

No one gives a fuck about your circlejerk.
What have you achieved besides whining and lamenting over the latest muslim rape of your women?
AfD is set to become opposition. Read a couple of links I posted in this thread

does it get hard to breathe when your head is in the sand for so long?

Die Alternative für Deutschland Partei, ist, der statt geworden. Deutschland Sieg Heil! Heil Höcke!
but

How many will fucking kek themselves if that happens?

See
Worst leftist party in Germany, pedophiles hiding as environmentalists and champions of multiculturalism to deceive stupid baby boomers into voting for them.

NPD is a honeypot of the government and controlled opposition. It used to be that right after WW2 that many German states had political parties that were basically just followup parties to the NSDAP, staffed with veterans of Wehrmacht and SS.
Then the 68er movement came around there was a big "Nazi scare" and most of these political parties got banned.
The leftovers from these political Parties formed the NPD and other smaller Right Wing Parties and were massively infiltrated by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution.
A couple of years ago they tried to also ban the NPD, but the German Federal Constitutional Court threw the charge out, because the party's leadership was so full of government agents the judges couldn't tell where the NPD stops and the state starts.
Currently they are nothing but a boogeyman to scare the baby boomers into keeping the status quo.

doesn't matter. robot body.

Why she lead? Why? Why? Why?
Germans have somekind of alzheimer or what?

cuck fetish.

Yes. Most people here seem like they have some kind of mental deficit.

I fucking hate this woman

Pretty much this. If you want change, go forth in the streets. Don't FIGHT for them head on, obviously. You're not like the idiots who go at riots and public parades. But do get out and do your thing. Posters, reconnaissance, reporting when the lugenpresse does not.

Merkel is bad.
Schulz is worse.

AFD is the only choice but they are at 10 or 12%…

As terrible as it is, I think Merkel will stay. I hope AFD get better results than predicted. I don't know if uncucking the CDU is possible.
Because serously German a basically moderate right wing guys terrified to be called nazi or racists.

As in last french election : LR + FN would have won with an alliance. The moderate right cucked and the neo-socialist guy Macron got elected.

Germans are the most brainwashed people of Europe.
You think leftist education is anti-white in France or England or in the US?
It's 20 times worse in Germany. They literally get a "we German are the worse people on the planet we did horrible things to those peaceful Jews racism is bad bad bad'' mantra 200 times a day during all their life.

Merkel will stay for another 4 years and bring more sandniggers to germany. AFD wll get max 15%-20%. We should already start forming RWDS and take our country back, i really can't take it anymore.

AfD is NOT Trump tier. They many not oppose the Jews but they are actuall opspoken nationalists that regularly post Nationalist and support a German Germany

Pic related is a 1980's CDU stamp. It is saying that Germany shouldn't be divided into three.

i.imgur.com/q45k4FP.jpg
Original hier

What few people understand how much of a opportunistic creature Merkel is.
In the GDR she had work at one of the premier research institutes, she studied abroad in the USSR and was responsible for "agitation and propaganda". She was 120% loyal to the regime.
When the revolution came, she like many other beneficiaries of the regime joined pseudo-democratic front organisations to retain their power and privileges. However the people of the GDR saw right through that shit and parties like the Demokratischer Aufbruch (which Merkel belonged to) got barely ~2% of the vote.
It was the West Germans who rode in to save their asses, the DA fused with the CDU and Merkel still got a seat at the table of power.
It was then she came to the attention of Helmut Kohl (then chancellor) and the Atlanticist networks that run large parts of German politics. They helped and groomed her for a long time.

The German political system is built for as much inertia as possible while still pretending it's a "democracy". Simple as that.

The parties choice is pointless! We need a restoration of the German Reich to achieve our sovereignty.
To the German people: We sent a letter in the name and the right of the German people to President Trump:

Dear Mr. President D. Trump,

as part of the German Reich in its embodiment by the German people as the sole legal entity and in its function as a direct power, in absence of a suitable representative, I would like to inform you, as a representative of the American people, that your message has arrived and understood for the occasion of the visit of Mrs. Merkel, and that the German people thank You and Your people for this statement. However, in order for the American and the German people to meet with each other at eye level, more than just a picture of disapproval is necessary. Ms. Merkel and the forced administration of the German Reich led by her, are not representative of the German people but part of the military compulsory administration by the allied forces.
For this reason, it is not the German people’s responsibility to remove this compulsory administration or Ms. Merkel, as you have said.
This is the sole task of the allied winners‘
states and should have been done in 1990.

Instead, the victorious powers, under the leadership of the American representative, have decided to sign treaties with each other and with their occupying administrations concerning the German state to continue the occupation and not to involve the German people as a negotiating partner. For this reason and the subsequent attempt to expose the German people to genocide by means of the migration weapon, the German people have the sole right to defend themselves and, in his capacity as immediate power, to publicly accuse the victorious powers and their compulsory administration of this genocide. In so far as the American people want to regain their former greatness, it would be time to end the occupation of the German Reich and give the German people their sovereignty.
A first step towards this would be the dissolution of the forced administration of the FRG by its founding members, the Allied Victory Powers, and the surrender of the German Reich to the German people.

Sincerely,
XXX

Alright, who's likely to win?

Whatever party the US backs.

Remember guys. We got Le Pen elected, we can do this too.

do what exactly in this case?

Get Merkel out of power and put a NazBol in her place.

In Germany we can't vote for people but for political parties. This is a system that was established in West Germany under the West Allied(USA, France, UK) Occupation.
Angela Merkel is the chancellor candidate of the Christian Socialist Union, it doesn't matter if 90% of Germans hate her as long as her political party put up with her she will be Chancellor.
Angela Merkel has her position in the Christian Socialist Union, because the previous leader of the Christian Socialist Union and Ex Chancellor of Germany Helmut Kohl chose her as his successor.
The Christian Socialist Union has since its creation in 1945 strong ties with the US establishment over an institution called the Atlantik Brücke(Atlantic Bridge) and strives to keep Germany on a pro Western(US establishment) course.

In Germany we can't vote for people but for political parties. This is a system that was established in West Germany under the West Allied(USA, France, UK) Occupation.
Angela Merkel is the chancellor candidate of the Christian Socialist Union, it doesn't matter if 90% of Germans hate her as long as her political party put up with her she will be Chancellor.
Angela Merkel has her position in the Christian Socialist Union, because the previous leader of the Christian Socialist Union and Ex Chancellor of Germany Helmut Kohl chose her as his successor.
The Christian Socialist Union has since its creation in 1945 strong ties with the US establishment over an institution called the Atlantik Brücke(Atlantic Bridge) and strives to keep Germany on a pro Western(US establishment) course.

Vote Merkel

Through fire and through water

The parties choice is pointless! We need a restoration of the German Reich to achieve our sovereignty.The judgment of the BVerfG is clear:

bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964

To the German people: We sent a letter in the name and the right of the German people to President Trump:

Dear Mr. President D. Trump,

as part of the German Reich in its embodiment by the German people as the sole legal entity and in its function as a direct power, in absence of a suitable representative, I would like to inform you, as a representative of the American people, that your message has arrived and understood for the occasion of the visit of Mrs. Merkel, and that the German people thank You and Your people for this statement. However, in order for the American and the German people to meet with each other at eye level, more than just a picture of disapproval is necessary. Ms. Merkel and the forced administration of the German Reich led by her, are not representative of the German people but part of the military compulsory administration by the allied forces.
For this reason, it is not the German people’s responsibility to remove this compulsory administration or Ms. Merkel, as you have said.
This is the sole task of the allied winners‘
states and should have been done in 1990.

Instead, the victorious powers, under the leadership of the American representative, have decided to sign treaties with each other and with their occupying administrations concerning the German state to continue the occupation and not to involve the German people as a negotiating partner. For this reason and the subsequent attempt to expose the German people to genocide by means of the migration weapon, the German people have the sole right to defend themselves and, in his capacity as immediate power, to publicly accuse the victorious powers and their compulsory administration of this genocide. In so far as the American people want to regain their former greatness, it would be time to end the occupation of the German Reich and give the German people their sovereignty.
A first step towards this would be the dissolution of the forced administration of the FRG by its founding members, the Allied Victory Powers, and the surrender of the German Reich to the German people.

Sincerely,
XXX

You do know that her "enemy" (read: partner-in-crime) is a hooknosed good-for-nothing kike, right?

The only way to remedy this is to plunge Germany in chaos and use said chaos to remove leftist/kike aligned people.

All in all, the fate of Germany lies in the hands of the volk. That is, if the volk even gives a damn about it.

Can't you see brother? The time IS coming. Look st how angry folk are getting in europe. I can only hope this time comes fast. Soon brother.

Will never happen as long as the US bases and intelligence are in the country.
The Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany has some parts that say that the country has to be democratic and nobody has the right to change that.
Combine that with the fact that Germans don't decide the Chancellor, who is chosen by political parties lead by an US NGO and the President is chosen by the biggest political Party(that also chooses the Chancellor), then the establishment in Germany has the legal
tools to enforce "democracy" against the people of Germany and ask allied countries to help with that.
The moment Germans have a serious rebellion against the establishment going, there will be US troops coming from the bases and shoot at the "evil nazis" that try to overthrow democracy.

more truth, more info, here's a dump
gumballs immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

spread this all over facebok

And even if they didn't, America would attack any country going literally Hitler. Hell, the left would probably patch up with Putin and have him join in the fight if that happened.
So this thing has to happen in America for it to work.

posted on /polk/

from /polk/

>youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Holy fucking shit. All the checkmarks of the kike stereotypes are ticked off.

Infographics will never reach normies. If you wanna reach normies you need to create something fun and amusing. Infographics are too serious, but they are fine for Holla Forumsacks.

No worries. Our, the American, military's "might" is just a meme. We've diversified ourselves into a third world tier force with first world toys that most can't even use with any kind of certainty or efficiency. Kill them all and take their toys Deutschebros.

The USA had no problem bombing civilians to remove Gaddafi, it doesn't matter how many faggots and fat trannies are in the Army. US ground troops were never that good.
What matters is are the bombers and drones that bomb away all open opposition and those get produced by normal Americans in the USA working in factories.

Sure we can bomb the shit out of people(for now), but that doesn't win wars. Only demoralization. Defeat only comes if those targeted choose to acquiesce. Gaddafi was only removed because we supported the goatfuckers on the ground. When was the last time the US actually won a war? We've been constantly bombing Afghanistan for nearly seventeen years and it hasn't changed much. Our forces are spread thin across the world. Soon there will be conflict here at home further reducing ZOG's capabilities. The greatest weapon ZOG has is fear. Fear of its supposed ultimate power. Fear of arrest. Fear of reprisals. In the end it is this fear that prevents our people from freeing themselves. What greater weapon is there than keeping ones enemies from ever fighting in the first place? The moment the men of the white race decide to fight is when victory is at hand.

it's too late for memes and infographics now, most people going to vote already made their decisions

what's important now are as many election observers as possible to reduce the number of AfD vote miscounts as much as possible

Worse is better. Too bad Hillary lost. Though Trump's probably worse anyway.