Labour senator, her son and 3 fathers offended at being handed vote no on gay marriage card

'It was too hurtful': Labor senator describes her shock at being handed a 'No' to gay marriage pamphlet while down at the shops with her son and his three fathers
TL;DR Snowflake Senator with 4 adult 'Rainbow family' triggered at being handed leaflet with different opinion. The slippery slope is definitely a fallacy.

A Labor senator who shares her son with his three fathers broke down in Parliament on Wednesday while recalling her 'rainbow family's' encounter with anti-gay marriage campaigners.

Senator Louise Pratt, who is gay, was overcome with emotion while addressing new laws prohibiting hate speech for 'yes' and 'no' campaigners in the same-sex marriage survey, according to The Courier Mail.

Despite making it an offence for campaigners to intimidate or threaten a person on the basis of their sexual orientation or gender identity, Senator Pratt told the upper house the laws won't stop LGBTI Australians from seeing and hearing cruel comments.

The Senator choked back tears as she recalled how her own family was exposed to such hurtful remarks from 'no' campaigners during a routine shopping trip.

She shares her three-year-old son Jasper with her former partner – a tans man – and Western Australia Environment Minister Stephen Dawson and his partner, according to the publication.

'I was down the local shop with members of my own rainbow family, just doing the shopping for the evening meal, when they were handed an anti-marriage equality pamphlet,' Senator Pratt said.

She refused to repeat the pamphlet because it was 'too hurtful.'

'But it wasn't even about marriage, the quality of my relationship with my partner or the quality of my son's dad's (TOP KEK) relationships,' she continued.

'My child should not be subject to debates about his family and his parents.'

Senator Pratt argued that the survey shouldn't be happening in the first place and 'the government should not be allowing it to happen.'

The mother was embraced by members of her party after concluding her heartfelt speech.

'Yes' and 'no' campaigners could face a fine of up to $12,600 if their material includes hate speech or they engage in bribery.

The government on Tuesday night finalised a deal with Labor to pass protections – which was introduced to the Senate on Wednesday - governing the conduct of the survey campaign.

The legislation passed in the upper house before midday and headed to the lower house for a vote.

The bill would make it an offence to vilify, intimidate or threaten to cause harm to a person on the basis of their sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or religious conviction during the survey.

Archive: archive.li/lfcWE
Link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4878860/Senator-Louise-Pratt-warns-new-laws-won-t-stop-prejudice.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/max-and-his-three-dads-celebrate-difference-on-fathers-day-20170831-gy8ac4.html
archive.is/s3Ctf
youtube.com/watch?v=bVP_w1rQweE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop Having Different Opinions Than Me: The News Article

This is the most delicious kind of salt. It's extra salty when they're personal.

I was just talking to a friend in (((Melbourne))) about the gay marriage fiasco. He said that he knows so many people who are secret no voters because of how sick everyone is getting of the aggressive liberal agenda. Hopefully theres enough strongholds left in Oz that this shit doesn't pass and we crash the salt market with no survivors

I am glad that it is backfiring.

How about voting no because faggots and dykes shouldn't be getting married nor should their illness be enabled or glorified.

I've spread this to just about everyone I know. The 3 fathers thing really pushes people towards voting no.

Holy fuck that would be beautiful. If OP's article is anything to go by, I expect nothing less than a complete meltdown in every city and fags getting maced for rioting against the vote.

Christ.

most of the people he was talking about didn't care either way, they probably would have voted for it, but the screeching of the left is really pissing them off. He's been getting far more conservative because he actually looked into things like rates of abuse & mental illness in same sex raised children. Remember user, every journey begins with a single step.

Apparently the "three (faggot) dads" thing is common in Aussiland:

theage.com.au/victoria/max-and-his-three-dads-celebrate-difference-on-fathers-day-20170831-gy8ac4.html

How can anyone say this shit is acceptable? It's beyond insane.

When the vote comes back 'no' these poofters will have their shit pushed in like never before.

What.

Three dudes jizzed into a cup and that's what she inseminated herself with.
right? that's my only possible explantion

i know a gay couple did this in the Netherlands, so yes that's probably what happened

Is it any wonder the college kids today are such whiny entitled bitches? They're looking at the world they grew up in and seeing that crying and being butthurt gives you power.

Or she married three guys.

Worse than that, she lets a gay couple (one of which is the father) and her tranny ex raise the boy.

>her son's dad has relationships
I just want to understand how the fuck this happens.

Melbourne must be nuked before it's too late.

all 4 are pedophiles

This fucking freak has a position in our government somehow

remember, dead female politicians can't carry out occultic social power policy

Poor son must be mentally effed now.

That's the three fathers.

REALLY
the upside of china colonising us is that they'll curb stomp this nonsense quicksmart, but if any norks are reading this pls nuke soon

People voted her in so blame it on the voter. How democratic!

I'm too scared to know why, the degeneracy truly never ends

Clearly the voters did not research her background details.

Dude I'm at work reading this shit and all of a sudden
I just couldn't stop yelling "FUCK!" I don't even care that my manager is here, he's Taiwanese as fuck so when I showed him the article he just said "FUCK!! NO NO NO NO This is not real!" with about as much amazement as I did.

This is fucking disturbing that people like this are even allowed to exist. People like this do NOT exist in China or Saudi Arabia why the fuck can't white people PLEASE get it together enough and stop hating ourselves enough to just stop fuckingj WORSHIPPING EACHOTHERS ASSHOLES I can't believe this.

The only thing people care about now is their assholes, disgusting mentally ill transvestite freaks, faggots, and all of the most degenerate possible shit that exists in this world. I am so fucking frustrated now.

You know they fucking molest and rape the shit out of that little boy, too. Jesus fuckinng Christ I hate jews so god damn much it's unbelievable how much I hate the kikes for this one.

FUCK YOU FOR THIS KIKES!!! KIKES AND NIGGERS I FUCKINGHATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Never talk to me, my husband's son, my husband's husband, or my husband's husband's husband ever again.

Hahaha you fucker at least you made me laugh. Now my day wont be totally ruined by

KIKE TRANNY FAGGOTS AND NIGGERS TOO

..because 2 fathers isn't degenerate enough.

I look forward to his eventual suicide.

The thing is a full on deviant demon.
(((kikepedia)))

So she is a lesbian, her lesbian ex-partner (who is now a 'man'), and two faggots - one of who is the jizz donor.
TL;DR Lesbian, 2 fags, and 1 freak are parents of the already fucked up in the head child.

I can actually believe how much you hate the kikes, but only because I hate the kikes even more.

Translation: Your right to free speech ends where my feelings begin, you silly gojim.

Rampant feminism causing female dominated harems to form?

archive.is/s3Ctf

If that man legitimately works for Australia post he needs to be executed and the vote needs to be canceled and rescheduled

As for the woman in the video. She is unfit for Government. I don’t know what a 'Rainbow family' is but it sounds like child abuse to me.

He's just a shitposter, should have known.

The left destroying ballots from the opposition is a common trend that was observed in all of the recent elections.

What the fuck. Just what.

Wait.
SHARES HER SON?

Phrasing.

That is true, but it is also true that wherever the Australian goes he must shitpost.

maybe they'll send out a survey to suggest changing the shitposting tradition.

That's what I was thinking, too. We know gays reproduce by abusing children. I shudder to think of the depravity that poor boy has been and will be exposed to.

this is extremely illegal and confirms a lot of people suspicions that postal voting is being tampered with. Fuck Australia post, bunch of corrupt wankers.

That poor kid's anus must be huge.

Report him to the cops. It is illegal to destroy the mails.

What the fuck, Australia?

And they don't even have gay marriage yet. Imagine the horror that will come after they feel empowered if it passes.

I am extremely confident that the poor son is wrecked for life and will murder Mother for revenge and commit suicide later.

I laughed, then I realized that this actually happens in real life and stopped.

What can be done to fix the world today?

The only way I see it, everything comes down to the family unit and community. Solutions to all our problems rely on these two things, and many of our problems have a direct impact on them.
What place exists in the world to raise children? To even just exist normally as a right winger? Where do people truly feel a bond with their neighbors and aren't afraid to just be honest about the state of things? Much less work together with others to fix it.

If you want to try and make somewhere good with other like minded people, join this discord server
FwmmRS

I know a woman who wants to have a "polypod" and raise kids within it but not have kids herself. Basically a polypod would be a group of adults that are all polysexual (or at least okay with their partner being so) and living together as a self-contained community. Shit is fucked up and I sincerely hope that it never comes to fruition. Alongside that, this chick wants to work in the Children's Court or Family Court, some court dealing with kids and parental separations, and told me outright that her goal would be to suppress and fight husbands and fathers wanting to see their kids because, "Fuck MRAs." This shit has got to stop. Melbourne has some sort of corrupting influence over it and you either go crazy witnessing what it does to people or you get corrupted. Tasmania is another place to focus on, it doesn't get enough attention but that place is a hive of Greens voters even though it destroyed their jobs and housing markets.

Australians need to wake the fuck up to reality and pull their collective heads out of their arses. It's ridiculous how fucking ignorant we are. We are not the lucky country.

Oh yeah I've seen those kind of setups before.
They never end well. Almost always cases of children being sexually abused by one or more members of the "family" and often a murder or two before it breaks apart.

Why is it in the 2010s every second fucking week there's some blubbering twat hyperventilating over the flavour of the month issue in Australian parliament. Even gun grabbing Howard wouldn't have tolerated this.

Plant the drugs on her and report her to the cops so she will never have a family or children related job.

female politicians in australia have been one disappointment after the next.
should i even be surprised i'm unintentionally creating a list of them, just by clipping news ?

posting what i got

I almost forgot about this back stabbing cunt

I wish I could free this ugly, fat, bitch from her unbearable pain with a bullet in her fat ass.

Q: What's a bigamist?
A: A large fog over Italy.

shitposter dan is inspiring the lefties in my town to fantasise about stealing mail. cunts are currently painting the entire town rainbow. kill me.

This
freak
is the current shadow-minister for families and communities. Let that sink in.

Phone: 08 9277 1502
Email: [email protected]
Parliament House Phone: 02 6277 3189
Twatter: @Louise_Pratt

This is now a lolcow thread.

The fuck? How is that even legal?

4 degenerates produce 1 child. That's a TFR (total fertility rate) of 0.25. Nature is running its course.

Explain how the fuck you have 3 fathers
>what is this new (((Melbourne))) tier bullshit

record her saying this and then give it to the courts if she ever joins. people who work at the court have to be impartial and statements like this would show she isn't. its a violation of the courts code of ethics.

Here's all four in a more compact size.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVP_w1rQweE

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

/thread

These people are actually in parliament dictating what you can and can't do and how your tax dollars will be spent.

Obeying the law and paying tax is almost a form of cuckoldry at this point.

Am I the only who think she may be pimping her sons?

DotR couldn't come soon enough.

Look what happened to that rugby player Falau. He even had cricket players virtue signalling at him.

Like a toddler temper tantrum

China is the one promoting this shit the most.
They're funding a lot of the subversion.

Echoboxes and cognitive dissonance.

I hope they don't get attacked by clowns with machetes.

:^)

It's not fast enough.

I saw this headline and thought "it's gotta be a kike" and then I looked at the pic and her face sealed the deal.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Weird how nobody considers how people opposing it feel about this. No concern for their mental health.
Mental health is such bullshit as an argument for pushing things.

So, when can Ausfailia repeal their fucking thoughtcrime legislation?

Not happening until the liberal party dies in a fire.

ABS WILL KEEP YOUR INFORMATION. EVERY NO VOTE WILL BE PLACED INTO (((THEIR))) LIST. There are more no votes than yes, so really please don't vote or you will be falling into (((their))) hands.

Better to not vote for anything ever or you might end up on some kikes' lists.

Oven yourself, Chaim.

Threesome? Also what authority does the transwoman have?

(check'd)
Rolling for the kid killing them all on a future birthday

I think you mean Labor party but both of them are just bad as democrats and cucked republicans.

I can't logic this …

It means she had sex with all of them and is know cucking them all for money.

The three fathers are tranny man and two gays.

How's this for some more fun? Her role in the Opposition is "Shadow Assistant Minister for Families and Communities". This means she helps create the Opposition party's family policy.

Common in Melbourne perhaps.

The leftists are like whiny children.

I hope the labor don't get vote in.

Don't talk to me or my wife's husband's husband's son ever again

Is this the end goal of feminism? A harem of beta providers for a single woman, who raise the child of a chad who cucks them all?

i never knew the heresy was this deep. the purge cant start fast enough

He willingly or unwillingly used a master troll technique. If you don't give a reason, like you just say "People should vote no" the other side will automatically assume and attribute the worst possible reasons for you having having said that. Like they will unironically believe someone named Israel is a nazi.

We have to reasearch every senators and make the information public so they know who to vote to prevent the nutcase like her from getting the seats.

So how many times has the kid been sodomized by now? Taking all bets 2:3 split.

Post safe schools redpill

Gee wiz I wonder whose side normal people will take in this argument