So it has come to this…

So it has come to this…

I remember them also mentioning that they'll cycle new UI around health and mana orbs every expansion to fit the new content but it just looks like they used this as a fucking excuse to remove the "offensive" chained girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/74072
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36264
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548150/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Majority doesn't really care about it.
From those that care about it, the hugboxers and smack-talkers, the hugboxers are a larger margin of paying customers. With which side do you think they should pick? Keeping their company alive and growing trumps your right to shitpost politics where they don't belong.

Do you have pic of the chained girls? I might agree that removing them for some pissant political reason is scummy, but it's their product in the end.

I dont have it handy but also theres a number of nude statues with genitals modeled ingame too

To say nothing of the demon undead women with exposed guts and tits and tentacles

every Major expansion, as in a whole new act, not just some changes to some existing mechanics as this "expansion" is mostly about
biggest thing is the CPU multithreading and changes to the map system

There is absolutely nothing to suggest this and many things that suggest otherwise.
Why would you say this?

I've seen quite a few paying customers defend the side of political incorrectness and free speech.
Here's the old UI.

Sure new one looks way better but I don't buy their reasons for changing it.

Labyrinth was a fucking massive addition.
It wasn't just a league change.

World of Tanks is removing the ability to chat with the enemy team in its next version

I swear I remember an user sharing a mod for PoE that reverts the UI to the one with the chained women. It was archived as a jpg.

Who the fuck is pushing this meme? I see it fucking everywhere now and it makes me want to kill people 4 real.

I don't know what you expected.

Isn't PoE full of tittymonsters?

You get what you pay for

Pretty much like your opinion.

Cucked Anglosphere (Canada, Australia, and Britain) and European (Germany and Sweden) countries where "hate speech" laws are actually in place.

weeeeeeew

Keep whining about this one thing within years of development isn't just nitpicking anymore, it's autismal obsession.

It is. Because SJWs don't really play games and probably never got that far.
But worry not, should they demand another change and all statues and monsters will be modified to cover their shit by togas, or ripped clothes or whatever is "fitting the theme".

But why would they need an excuse? Wouldn't they just remove or censor that shit from the start if they really wanted it gone

Shoo! Reason has no place in narrative driven hysteria.

Well GGG aren't SJWs themselves, they're just spineless cucks who will bow to the first hint of complaint.

"Thematic change" occurred too conveniently soon after complaints, so I don't buy this shit.

The tittymonsters and statues were already whined about, yet nothing was changed.

You're full of shit.

Just play Grim Dawn instead, although I personally don't have a torrent sadly.

Here
9608829d0bc90c498cc4f

Hash is incomplete. Use this instead
9608829D0BC90C498CC4FF1C275A4EF3F36B703F

Link?

Somewhere in there: pathofexile.com/forum

I'm not keeping links to idiot threads around just in case another idiot needs them.

Do you expect us to search for proof of your statement instead of you?

Anyone know if this league is even worth it yet? I haven't really played since Pendarustein league.

Try these for size:
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/74072
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36264
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548150/page/1

The nude statues and titty bitches are in the game for years. Years. And nothing happened.

People reported that shit before anyway, they simply reported it as harassment, having it labelled as hate-speech doesn't really change much. Got reported by one cunt for saying nigger but really that simply muted me for 30 minutes and I went back to saying nigger as before as soon as it expired without getting reported.

There was one small thread that didn't gain a lot of traction.
Unless next update stands for "two years later" you're not telling the whole truth there.

It still wasn't a new act. They have those larger expansions every 6 months but a new act only every 2 years. Hell just 2 days ago we got the large expansion in the form of the atlas for end game.

New expansion is just a advertisement for the fact that they fixed long loading time.

To be fair, they've always been pretty keen on technical improvements

Lol. They usually didnt do nothing to problems since 1st day of beta up until just recently they fixed desync and loading time. Before that they didnt even address these issues. "move closer to servers, use ssd!, stop complaining game is free also there is stash tabs on sale!".

There have been loads of minor technical improvements. The desync was pretty major so I assume they waited until they had a perfect fix, and lockstep seems pretty damn good for it.

You have like a 20s invincibility time when you enter a new zone, and that's after you finish loading. I play it on an SSD, and no joke, it takes me about 10 seconds to open my start menu, click the game shortcut, open the launcher, log in, choose my character, and load the town. Most of that time is waiting on me. It's incredibly fast now.

One of my character names was SamHyde1488.

It ripped, but I imagine it would be deemed too "offensive".

GGG's biggest problem is they try to "listen" to their community, big mistake.

People are idiots and don't deserve to speak, nor to they deserve to be listened to.

Everybody always focuses on the globe girls but the more telling changes were to the Scion dialogue. Here's a few samples:

Everybody always focuses on the globe girls but the more telling changes were to the Scion dialogue.

Killing Brutus
From "Curse you, Brutus! Curse your symbols and curse your bloody murdered empire! I would have listened… I would have understood!"
To "You remind me of my ex husband."

Killing Alira
From "Why did Wraeclast love you so, gutter witch?"
to "Women like you give the rest of us a bad name."

Killing Merveil:
From "I'm so sorry my lady, we are cursed to bear the gifts bestowed upon us."
To "Why must men make us monsters?"

I didn't care about the globe changes or the rest of that shit but those dialogue changes are just fucking unbearable.

Can someone who isn't a permanently menstruating pussy wrapped in neckbeard skin tell me if they changed it because people demanded it, just changed it because they can, or what?

Are they toning it down so that women can understand it? Are they making these changes to stay under the radar in the current atmosphere of constant whining about everything?

The fuck are you on about? I said it takes me less than 10s to be in the game and playing it and most of that is me being slow

Areas load almost instantly for me

But I thought NZ didn't have this shit ye..
fucking jaffas

NZ is safe space central lad

I just realized, nearly all our major cities have universities that bring in students from all over the world. So we're basically importing this bullshit.

Only now. It was terrible before.

Target audience dictates everything.

They've been doing press tours in San Fransisco for years. Globalism is global, of course.

When will we stop being surprised that we aren't the target audience and never will be again?

Shhh, let people keep keep their delusions that we matter in the grand scheme of things.

They need to wake up.

Fucking really? That's atrocious.

Are there any alternatives to PoE? I always enjoyed the graphics and mechanics of the game, and was thinking about getting back into it with my friend, but I'm not so sure now.

"Did the earth move for you, baby? I mean, you hit the ground pretty hard."

Can't, it's poe man's diablo 3.