Never forget the bloody, crying firemen who screamed about the bombs in the towers and the lobby

Never forget the bloody, crying firemen who screamed about the bombs in the towers and the lobby.

Never forget the 2,300,000,000,000 dollars that was reported missing by Donald Rumsfeld the day before 9/11.

Never forget that the comptroller in charge of the Pentagon's budget was Doc Zakheim who lost the 2.3 trillion dollars by doing poor book keeping (lost 1.55 billion dollars, per day, for five years….)

Never forget that Dov Zakheim was also the CEO of Systems Planning Corporation in 2001 which manufactures Flight Termination Systems for commercial airliners so they can be remotely controlled by computers….

Never forget that the day after Rumsfeld mentioned missing 2.3 trillion dollars, a plane impacted the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon where the computers were kept which stored that information….over 100 budget analysts and accountants were killed and the money trail was lost.

Never forget that Larry Silverstein bought the entire WTC center lease in 2000 for a 15 million dollar bid (even though he was LOWER than other bidders).

Never forget that Larry Silverstein put a 3.5 BILLION dollar insurance policy on the towers against terrorist attacks in June 2001…..then 3 months later, both towers get hit by aircraft.

Never forget that Larry Silverstein sued his insurers (over 40 companies) to get paid double his limit, since each plane constitutes a separate attack…and never forget that Larry made 4.55 billion dollars so far, off of an initial investment of 15 million dollars.

Never forget that scientists and physicists at BYU found a type of explosive in every dust sample tested which was confirmed to be a type of Thermite. (Thermite produces liquid iron and is used to cut thick columns effectively and quietly).

Never forget that World Trade Center 7 fell at 5:20pm on 9/11 and the news tried to cover it up…..

Never forget that BBC, fox news and CNN reporters all misread scripts live on TV which announced WTC7 collapsing hours before it did…..indicating a prewritten narrative

Never forget that WTC 7 was 47 stories tall, yet NIST said that it collapsed "at free fall acceleration for 2.25 seconds".

Never forget high school physics and the definition of static equilibrium and conservation of momentum which would make it impossible for any structure to collapse at FREE FALL acceleration (impossible with out explosives or preweakening the structure )

Never forget that NORAD was running two drills on 9/11:. Vigilant Guardian and Vigilant Warrior

Never forget that these drills scrambled jets all over the country, and over the ocean and made it impossible for the pilots to intercept the hijacked jets in time once they were scrambled towards the hijackings.

Never forget that molten metal was found at ground zero days after the towers collapsed, and was also found under WTC7. And never forget that Kerosene and office furniture doesn't burn hot enough to phase change steel from solid to liquid.

Never forget that a van was pulled over trying to leave new York city, and contained illegal explosives and very suspicious occupants from Israel who were detained for 71 days, and then this story disappeared.

If we forget these facts, our country is doomed. We have the potential to stop evil, and the first thing we can do is stop ignoring the truth.

15 years ago, we began a war against a mindset called "terrorism". 15 years later and the definition of "terrorism" now includes anything posted on social media which is considered "anti government propaganda". We don't have long until free speech is given up for safety, and this will be a bad road to go on.

Share this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/baw2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First post every time

JEWS DID 9/11

Never forget there's a stickied thread that this information would be better suited for.

Reported for being a shitty shill.

well said OP bump

That's ok user, it all happened under Republicans, it's not bad.

Below are some questions which someone needs to answer, as they could finally give us closure on the attack as a whole:

As far as I can see, this individual picture is by far the biggest smoking gun available that suggests 9/11 was planned in advance, and yet hardly any sources have covered it. If real the original photographer was most likely snuffed after putting the photo online, but it must have originated somewhere.

By that analogy the holocaust only continues to be real in the minds of goyim because of Hollywood productions

What's a holocaust?

Building 7 eclipses everything you just stated by orders of magnitude.

Were the airlocks in the basement of the twin towers jammed open by any chance?

air locks?

We are supposed to believe that terrorists organized the greatest attack on U.S. Soil only armed with box cutters, hi-jacking multiple planes hitting 75% of their targets, avoiding NORAD, and in Jew York 2 planes took down 3 buildings at free fall speed that reduced the buildings literally into rubble. Invaded multiple countries killing even more thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Shitskins in the name of stopping Terrorists who hate our freedom- while simultaneously taking away our rights and freedoms to stop these terrorists.

The Kikes along with the criminals within the government, killed thousands of Americans, wounding/disfiguring tens of thousands American Soldiers lives, to invade and destroy Israel's enemies and spending the United States government into TRILLIONS in debt essentially destroying the future of the United States.

It will inevitably end in the destruction of Israel. The older generation were fools, everyone I talk to now knows it was an inside job and 15 years later, these people are now taking positions of power. You fucking Kikes fucked up.

Where is Larry Silverstein now?

Hes prob in Israel rubbing his hands together still. Or I hope he got wacked to cover the tracks. That fucking piece of shit is an enemy. This whole Trump thing is to make us forget about 9/11 and put faith back into the government. Don't let it fool you.

The more I see, the more I wonder how the fuck they covered this up successfully.

Downloaded that. I'd never seen the firefighter's accounts. That's some powerful shit right there.

If you've got a hard drive, save this video.

The alt-right from Anglin's DS, TRS and every chapter of the aut-kike have been seeding the notion that conspiracies are ridiculous and false and in fact the towers were brought down by muslims and continue to present every Mossad false flag as another repeated at by these groups of 'muslims' who never seem to ever attack isreal, zionist politicians or any jewish businesses, ever.
It's the aut-kike that has been pressing for everyone to ridicule the notion of conspiracies, even to the point of on Holla Forums anyone demonstrating NASA is a fraud gets rounded on, mass reported by teams of kikes then banned.

The alt-right has done more damage to this movement of resistance to the jew, which started online with 911, to now where every neocon kike is feted and hailed as ourguy while only pushing zionist policies.

Save this one too.

Fucking Kikes did this. FUCKING KIKES.
ITS THE FUCKING KIKES.

tbh this is the first time that I have actually had doubts about it being done by Muds. Always thought it was crazy, because of course they had to get some sandniggers who would kill themselves to do this. How else could they make those planes hit those towers? But if they could remote control the plane, everything else could easily fall into place. Just fake everything else!

Notice that Muds haven't done anything else big like this.
For those wondering, Zakheim is a kike surname.

The only part that still bothers me is the bit about those guys taking flight lessons. Did they use actors who pretended to be in class with them?

Welcome to reality, Hitler dubs. The kikes did 9/11.

I've archived this thread for posterity.

archive.fo/baw2e

posted before I even wrote anything.

First, 10598444 (checked).
Second, from what I saw on DS, the idea that Israel was behind 9/11 was pretty well accepted among other users and Anglin himself.

Trump went on live TV and said it was a controlled demolition.

checked
Kek hates kikes

wew

I'm not going to argue against most points, this just caught my eye. Structural supports don't need to turn into liquid to give in - a far lower point of heat where it starts to bend it enough.

is*

Its a misunderstanding of the melt steel beams meme. There were molten pools of steel at the bottom for I believe it was weeks afterwards, under the debris.The melt steel beams meme isnt about the building collapsing.

Very true and such temperatures were met in the WTC. That doesn't even begin to account for the free fall into it's own footprint and

AMERICUCKS
Haha Trillions taken for Greater Israel.

Said the Eurofag as his women were raped in the street.

Can I get a photo/video source on that claim? Necessary information. This case has to be airtight.

9/11 was long enough ago the emotion is gone. Normies can be redpilled on it if pushed hard enough and with good evidence.

Capped. Good OP.

interesting footage, never saw this before

All I did was search '9/11 firefighters bombs' on Jewtube.

they didn't

mp4 for all. Too lazy to webm

There is a gazillion videos on this, there are videos showing molten metal pouring out the side of the building prior to collapse. There is the firemen describing molten iron in the basement.
All the 20 year old kids on this board that were 5 when it went down need to get your collective young asses up to speed.
Being an ancientfag and the first time watching the towers collapse my immediate reaction was that is impossible.
AND EVEN I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BLDG 7 UNTIL ALMOST A YEAR LATER
I poured over everything I could read and every video that was released for years trying to figure the shit out. Until I finally gave up but now I can read every thread and easily write a paragraph on almost every post and assertion.
But get your young asses up to speed first there is tons out there to look at dont expect everyone else to do your work for you.

There is a gazillion videos on this, there are videos showing molten metal pouring out the side of the building prior to collapse. There is the firemen describing molten iron in the basement.
All the 20 year old kids on this board that were 5 when it went down need to get your collective young asses up to speed.
Being an ancientfag and the first time watching the towers collapse my immediate reaction was that is impossible.
AND EVEN I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BLDG 7 UNTIL ALMOST A YEAR LATER
I poured over everything I could read and every video that was released for years trying to figure the shit out. Until I finally gave up but now I can read every thread and easily write a paragraph on almost every post and assertion.
But get your young asses up to speed first there is tons out there to look at dont expect everyone else to do your work for you.
Posting is being weird for me right now, forgive me if it is a double post

Back when I was in SOI (the Marine Corps School of Infantry), an NCO demonstrated to us how thermite works. He pulled the pin and set it on a concrete block. The grenade went off, setting of an enormously hot fire for some seconds (less than 30, but some time). It melted that concreted block and melted down into the ground a ways. We did some other things, and I went over to the hole very cautiously about ten minutes later and peered in. Trapped by the dirt at the bottom of the hole was a little pool of molten conrete/metal/dirt. It was still liquid, since the heat was contained by the ground, only effectively venting upward, back out of the hole. I remember one of the training NCOs saying something to the effect of "don't touch that," to which I replied "just looking."

For how simple it is to peer at the aftermath of some thermite, it was probably one of the best bits of informal education I ever had.

This. I wasn't definitely decided on any particular narrative early on, but their coverage was absolute shit. I remember when they brought in the flat earth tier nutjob conspiracy shills to say shit like "the planes were holograms, maaaaaan" to try to (((shut it down))) and prevent the goyim from drawing sane conclusions.

No doubt in my mind there was fuckery involved. Much of the public agrees. An interesting side effect is that if anything like this happens again, fuckery involved or not, it will be seen as such.

What kinds of cancers would thermite exposure create, and at what rate? Also, is that kike rat fucking parasite Silverstain still walking this earth? Actions speak louder than words…

It's apparently called "nano" thermite. Which is some kind of "new" incendiary compound in the military more advanced than regular thermite. Recipe is secret.

I can only surmise, and it might be completely wrong, that the "nano" part refers to a nano-scale molecules of regular thermite mixture that allows the reaction to take place much more quickly and efficiently than regular thermite. But that's just me spit balling.

You have to understand that 9/11 was it for the kikes. It was the go big or get shoahed moment. If they fucked it up, or if somehow Americans, en masse, found out the kikes were involved with ensuring 9/11 happened there is no fucking way any amount of kvetching or "muh antisemitism" would have stomped out that fire. So the kikes threw everything they had, and still do, into maintaining the shit that "Muh Osama" narrative.

All their lies. All their deception. All the control they have over the media. All their cunning and skillsets honed over a thousand fucking years of trial and error and genetic paranoid schizophrenia all brought to bear on this one event.

My pet theory on how they did it is summed up by stating that probably no more than a few dozen people staged this thing. All at the top of the Mossad and whatever USA alphabet agency. They learned of Osamas plan. And simply made damn sure their plan succeeded. They rigged the towers to blow. Made sure the arabs successfully hijacked the aircraft, and had Mossad operators controlling the plane once the Muzzies were on onboard and hijacked the plane. To make sure the planes hit when and where they wanted them to.

Then, the massive cover up. Evidence destroying. Full on Warren Commission levels of "muh conspiracy theory" disinfo and propaganda against detracting statements from the official story. Killed a few people who were getting a bit to close to the truth. Maybe even have the Mossad craft a few conspiracy theories themselves to try and drown out and discredit ones that were sort of getting on point with some of the facts.

The bottom line is that this was the event that would kick off perpetual warfare, and create the terrorist muslim boogeyman that would arm the Police State of the western world — the police state that would protect ZOG in the final stages of the Kalergi Plan of eradicating the white race.

Forgot to add last pic.

DELET THIS [email protected] HOW DARE YOU BAD MOUTH DONNY LIKE THAT!?!?!!?

Fake news

I suspect op is a butthurt Bengal mudslime. You people don't even have any Jews in your cunt.

Funny thing. I heard the word 'explosion' used several times in that video. Not once did I hear the word 'bomb'. It doesn't take a bomb to cause an explosion.

Is OP a disinfo faggot, or just over-excited?

Never forget that the twin towers were nearly empty shells of buildings, and they were made to be destroyed in order to justify wars.

Never forget that you’re mentally ill and don’t understand what you’re saying.

There's been about 100 false flags since then and yet it's rare for the public to see anything strange. Nobody even notices how we import people from countries we are at war with. I remember well how we accepted millions of refugees from Germany during WW2, and when us Britbongs were at war with Argentina we were inundated with black Argies.

Never forget about Jewish Ritual Murder, and ongoing problem through out the world for thousands of years by parasitic vampires. Never forget that they constantly seek to sacrifice non-Jews in order to appease their made up or possibly real demonic patrons.

Reminder that most independent investigators that have kept going all the way from then to now, are adamant that Israel was the culprit.

The 2.3 trillion wasn't "missing" in that they just couldn't explain it. They just couldn't get the proper systems to find it, from what I get from the full quote.
"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible."

In accounting terms, that means it's missing. Just because the money is spent by sending dots over the internet doesn't mean that it isn't being spent.

I hope that white man survived ok. What's he up to these days?