This is the official non-spook general

This is the official non-spook general

Everything that isn't a spook can post here.

Just out of curiosity, what isn't a spook?

is curiosity a spook?

You can be a curious person and curious and a person, but the first and the third are spooks.

The other isn't. But only if you're not spooked.

/ego/ here ama

Are bronies a spook?

I can't help but laugh at you mlp folks. How the fuck can sexualize those that cartoon.

But i still respect you guys. I just can't see anything sexual in there.

Puffy vulva, equinophilia, for many of them, just the sight of a horse’s rear end get them sexually aroused. Unfortunately, most of these people are hiding in the zoosexual closet because they are afraid of being persecuted by delusional and irrational laws, and they are afraid of being socially rejected…Equine zoosexuality is one of the more tangible forms of zoosexuality.

this is why nobody takes us seriously.

Holla Forums itself is a spook under his definition.

I guess it's time to shut the board down.

That's a spook right there.

Read a fucking book.

I wouldn't reject them based on that. But i am a beta turd incapable of sexualizing a lot of stuff. I also hate when people sexualize things i like which aren't ment to be sexual(like shows aimed at younger demographics). So if for some reason i enjoyed watching mlp, i would be pissed at bronies for jerking off at that.
Since i don't, i just find it funny.

Thanks for the info.

Horse pussy is ok, I prefer horsecock.

Though for me, it was never zoophilia but xenophilia, because in my spooky headcanon I see them not on an animal level but equally sentient beings.

I am sort of like you. I much prefer to have my pretty pastel horses without sexuality, keep them innocent, but since I can't I'd rather just tease faggots about it~

You are going to end up with a perforated colon or a prolapse or something like that if you're not careful!

made this just for you

Sweet. Someone similar to me. It's good to know i'm not alone.

Here's some fresh new rare Stirners I gone and done.

post more kitties

Nice video friend

nice static video

Just a heads-up.

This is the only non static cat i have.

YMS please go

Nimble tipping. It is a good cat.

What's that? Yard management systems? Are you gonna trim my landing strip off?

Raccoon and cat. So adorable! I love racoons.

Raccoons are surprisingly friendly in Texas.

There's no wild raccoons where i live :( Once there was a store selling them. But i couldn't keep a raccoon in a commieblock. Poor thing.

Absurd. If everyone doesn't get a free raccoon in communism it might just not be worth it!

Oh it's not the same as a cat. The raccoon enjoy being outside doing raccoon's stuff.
Now if i lived in the country, then yes i would love to have a raccoon where he could freely walk and only came to me to receive food and belly rubs.

Weekly closet Buddhism thread?

I'll be here when you're ready.

wow, you are really trying to keep up with this bullshit, despite the fact that your retardation gets proved wrong everytime right?

Link one time friend.

alright I guess

Cats are a spook

What about capybara?

9k years of friendship with humans. Try again buddy.

Are you quoting yourself?

typical

They are big and fat. Will be good as pillows for the kitties.

Since you're too retarded to remember when you proved me wrong every time, I'll give the tl;dr of why Stirnerites are too much of a coward to follow their philosophy to its logical conclusion.

Well, yes, I do realize I too am a spook, as is all of life on every level of reality.

But I'm the spook that I use to experience consciousness, and I'd hate to experience the empty void of nothingness, so I'm rather important to myself.

So, why the need to add feminist to anarchism?

If he wants to be a buddhist let him be a buddhist. Don't be mean to him

Very nice, I'm just here to remind you of this meme and to trigger people like this

Is being alive a spook?

I'm not even Buddhist, just want to let people know what believing in Stirner will lead to if one isn't careful enough.

Nah, I'm just here for the catposting.

guess you can fix stupid

And what's wrong about it which makes you think one has to be careful?

I am not so much an anarchist, more of a Marxist. Mostly I am just trying to trigger some of the posters here, but I also think that there is some valuable theoretical work that can be salvaged in feminist writing (not things like wage-gap, big patriarchal society, et c). In particular, the people I've been influenced by are Simone de Beauvoir, Lacan, Wollstonecraft, Eleanor Marx, Zetkin, Luxemburg, ah there's too many, you know.

I only discovered such a label existed on r/anarchism. anarcha-feminism that is, anarchist women are pretty well known. I like the plain "anarchist" better.
Why do you want to trigger people? You shouldn't do that in here, this place is nice. Save it for halfchan.

If you are unironically posting Stirner memes and unironically think you are the only "real" entity in order justify what defines you, then you are a few bad times away from unironically thinking that you yourself are also an illusion. It's unlikely you'd find nirvana in this state, so it's more of a nihilistic form of Buddhism.

I know everyone on Holla Forums is being ironic, so it's just shitposting.

Because as yet they are a docile blob, or their anger has been misdirected in such a way as to become impotent. Only through the testing of their mettle will they become solid enough.

Here's another no u

I haven't put my copy of The Ego and It's Own in the recycle bin yet, feel free to give me a passage to reread.

Not that user but yeah no this solipsism isn't ironic for me.

I've already gone beyond the farthest reaches of the abyss to the point where it became home to me. To go any further would have been to lose the consciousness of existing altogether. Perhaps permenantly if some sub-sub-sub-subconscious self didn't pull me back out.

Now I'm on the long crawl back up.

Apparently the forces of existence, the maestro hidden away deep within pulling all the strings, turning all the valves and controlling the illusion of life has seen to it that communism is part of my journey back towards the light. I can only hope it is not another trick to plunge me even further into the dark.

I am not unironically posting Stirner memes. I was just asking a question.

Nice answer. Ok then…carry on.
Also, i learned a new english word. mettle.

Is the idea that one can be fully liberated a spook? The self is a constantly changing entity with respect to our previous structure, we can only change relative to what we know, so how can we ever be anything, but spooked?

read from page 1 to the last one

do it this time

As long as you don't lose confidence in yourself, then there's literally nothing wrong with believing in what Stirner wrote. I'm just skeptical that most have the ability to remain self confident at all times in life, especially in moments right before death, which funnily enough is the major tenet of Buddhism, remaining conscious on the event horizon of death.

If you're being serious, I recommend at least checking Buddhism out, it'll probably make things a little more comfy.

Sorry, I major on halfchan /lit/ where Stirnerposts are ironic. Thought that was the board meta.

Unless you can give me some specific feedback on why I'm wrong, no u.

but user, you have yet to prove how buddhism and egoism are in any way related

Relax friend, no need to shitpost here. Everybody is really nice in here.
Only on halfchan everybody acts like a dick on everybody.

I came to the conclusion that Stirner is solipsistic. A solipsist is one step away from Buddhism as I said here

I was under the assumption people weren't actually serious. Consider my posts an unironic, non-shitpost fair warning.

wrong, stirner doesn't make the question of certanity, but of relevance

you have the idea of "spooks r not le realz" because your knowledge comes from memes, not from reading him

stirner never makes the question about the ego being the only entity to exist, but to be the only entity to be relevant

hopefully you will stop saying stupid shit

Pirateflags will seldom offer anything in the way of a sharp critique for they lack impulse control and therefore also fail to conceal what it is that triggers these feelings of exacting gratification or of exacting command in themselves. They'd rather give off the appearance of edginess and "superior" gluttony instead of attempting to clear up the composition of pinpointed problems because it's just that much easier to feign knowledge than it is to have it. 1st evidence, how they respond to the part about solipsism just now when the very first critique Stirner makes in tEaiO is against people who say "Shame on the egoist who thinks only of himself."

No, but friendship is a spook.

Union of egos is magic.

does it serve you?

Anything thay isn't a fixed idea isn't a spook.

And chows are cutest dogs.

Made a thing

make a gun a shoot yourself

I have never seen a board misunderstand Stirner so hard wow

rude desu

10/10

is vomit a spook? Because if so, I've got spooks all over me, from balls to chest.

It's funny because they're both massive faggots.

I usually collect all Stirner memes I see but I swore an oath not to save pony Stirners

Stirner wasn't a determinist, user…

I won't stop shitposting this board until someone makes a Stirner shoop out of this

Read the fucking book. He never said that. He only was against concept controlling the individual.