Hillary confirmed evil hag witch

Hillary confirmed evil hag witch

archive.is/EJBqp

So Clinton wrote in her 494-page new memoir, What Happened, which was released today.
In the book, Clinton complained that the “attacks” against her use of the private email server “were untrue or wildly overstated, and motivated by partisan politics.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZJmVy
8ch.net/pdfs/res/6999.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the hell needed confirmation on this?

Ding dong the witch is dead

But then she thought "why do that when I can just have them all killed"

That's some real Max Beauvoir Hillary.

So does this situation call for Catholic monks, Protestant priests or Orthodox Patriarchs? Or maybe some kinda tag-team action?

Exterminatus? Sacred cenote? Heart extraction?

you bitch - not you OP that demon in your post
you cunt. hang yourself with a nailgun demon cunt
oP did ok. hillshitcunt deserves scaphism

Is it just me o does this bitch never skip an opportunity to talk about her fetish for witchcraft? It's pretty damn telling.

PDF LINK OF BOOK WHERE

The Orthodox priest jams the stake in her heart, the catholic shoots himself in the head, and then the Protestant brings the mallet down on the stake. Then the catholic and Hillary’s bodies are burned.

This ride really wont end, will it ?

Should we worship Moloch, bros? The elite all seem to worship him and they're, ya know, elite and stuff. Maybe they're right. Praise Moloch?

Obvious kike is obvious.

Awesome, another limited hangout, "The Clintons are the puppet masters that run the show in America…It's not the Jews at all".

Alex Jonestein, Kikebart, "right wing" zionists in Israel/America(that did 911) and Cernokike peddle this narrative hard.

No Hillary, no-one with IQ above 80 will give you a pass.

Audiobook. Read by the author.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:93b71ff902c2ecb8e7fe4e3c705117e0baadb39e&dn=What%20Happened%20-%20Hillary%20Rodham%20Clinton&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.desu.sh%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A69691337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.vanitycore.co%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.baravik.org%3A6970%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker2.wasabii.com.tw%3A6969%2Fannounce

I just love that smug, shit-eating grin he's got. It's fantastic for creating salt.

This is a goddamn lie and we know it by the leaked emails. All the times she kowtowed to kikes and shit. Fuck them.

Holy shit that is one long url.

No thanks, unless you can find a non-jewed link.

Is it so hard to drop it in >>>/pdfs/ ?

Do you not know how torrents work faggot?

Why the fuck do you have to have a torrent for a book? 464 is far from huge. Shit W40K codices never top 500+ MB despite having 500+ pages.

What the hell is wrong with you

When someone makes the pdf available, sure. In the meantime you can enjoy Hillary's voice if you're feeling masochistic.

I can go to my grave in peace knowing this cunt will never again hold public office.

wew Holla Forums. Could you only imagine if Satan had succeeded in putting this Jezebel in the seat of the most powerful office in the world?

underrated post tbh. surely the body count is over 50 atp?

no. let it ride tbh.

wasn't she (and merkel iirc) connected - through a soros-connected elite korean women's university - to that witch that brainwashed the south korean president?

Found the cause of all the shilling tonight.

yeah, also in south korea the torah is more popular than the bible. Korea itself is a cesspool of shitty jew tricks and good goys that are slowly turning on their handlers.

There are so many ridiculous fake quotes "from" this book floating around, I need real confirmation before I believe this. Something to prove that a Breitbart moron didn't just fall for somebody's meme.

Here you go, Chelsea.

Go listen to the audiobook if you want more outrageous blame-everybody-else-but-me excuses from ur mom.

HILLIARY = BLACKED

Amazon is deleting 1-star reviews of the book.
archive.is/ZJmVy

We need to give the book 2 star reviews and explain in detail why the book is, at best, only worthy of that 2nd star. If they want to move the goalposts, let's force them to move the goalposts until they are deleting everything except for 5-star reviews, just so that we can make them show off their own biases.

I know what you meant, but for a split, beautiful second, what I envisioned was this guy done up in the hugely elaborate Orthodox robes.

Holy shit, searching for sections about Pepe and frogs.

Moonman will be coming out with a remix.

PDF IS OUT

Obligatory

Reading

next censor block down is pretty hilarious.
Only thing that fits in there..

hotsauce lady strikes again?

HIL LIAR Y

who cares, she's dead.

Kek bless you glorious motherfucker
AND THE CUNT IS ALL DONE

2/10

Good potential. Retarded titles
Tips:
Use her own words from emails or books, she's written enough dump shit.
Examples: