Inside Hitler’s patriotic AMERICAN summer camps where US boys were taught twisted Nazi ideology and trained to shoot...

Inside Hitler’s patriotic AMERICAN summer camps where US boys were taught twisted Nazi ideology and trained to shoot, march and salute
As the Nazis allegedly established horrific concentration camps in Germany in the 1930s – they were also running summer camps for youngsters in the USA.

These pro-Hitler kids camps were set up in the hopes of making German-American children sympathetic to the cause of the Third Reich.

This alarming footage reveals the activities inside a Nazi Youth summer camp near Windham, New York.

In the video named Volks-Deutsche/Jungen In USA or German Youth In USA, American teens can be seen laughing and wrestling in the official uniforms of the Hitler youth.

The most chilling part of the video shows the adolescent lads gathered obediently to raise the Nazi flag – while playing instruments emblazoned with the banners of the Hitler youth.

Nazi loyalists in the US, such as the German American Bund led by Fritz Kuhn sponsored these camps to further the cause of Nazi ideology in America.

The German American Bund was established in 1936 to promote Germany and the Nazi party.

The organisation consisted only of American citizens of German descent.

Many of the kids attending the Nazi summer camps were children or grandchildren of German immigrants and naturalised American citizens who were part of the Bund.

Although posing as standard summer camps, the Bund’s school vacation retreats bore a startling resemblance to the Hitler Youth camps of Nazi Germany.

At these American camps, children were taught to speak German and march in Hitler Youth uniforms, singing the Nazi national anthem.

Nazi propaganda was also abundant at these establishments. However the stars and stripes flag was always raised alongside the Nazi flag at the Bund’s camps to emphasize the group’s American credentials.

But as World War II loomed, the US government increasingly saw the Bund as a threat, and monitored it closely.

Americans became more uncomfortable with Nazism and its expression in their country.

After Germany declared war on the United States in December 1941, the American Bund was shut down and its members including leader Fritz Kuhn were arrested.

Prior to that, the American Nazis were protected by the 1st Amendment but with war declared, it was illegal for American citizens to swear allegiance to the Fuhrer.

The FBI raided the summer camps, seized incriminating materials and closed them down for subversive activities.

thesun.co.uk/news/4446637/nazi-summer-camps-america-hitler-children-photos

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nPe2o
archive.fo/jEg9
connecticuthistory.org/southbury-takes-on-the-nazis/
acacia94.com/education/George Washington, General GM of Masons.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah. Boy Scouts.

Zogbots, fucking their fellow goyim for over a century.

No.

No.

Strange that OP would add that.

I wonder how many young American Aryan children bullseyed FBIniggers

to be fair the diving boards at auschwitz were probably too high for these lazy yids, physical fitness was probably horiffic for them.
I also like how they're calling them concentration camps now and not death cap holocoaster masturbation machines lined with shrunken heads

they know their narrative is falling apart.

really makes you think.

AmeriZOG was founded by anti-monarchist lolberg freemasons, is this surprising?

not even the official holocaust story says that the concentration camps were even open in the 30s
the modern official narrative is that the holocaust started in 41. they occasionally extend the definition to count anti jewish activities during the 30s but not the holocaust proper.

oy vey they put me in a camp in 1929

Oy vey goy, Rohm and his fellow SA men raped me and my kids 50 times in one night! Respect the holocaust

Washington was an honorary mason, if you actually cared and weren't just shilling you might have actually done some research and learned his actual opinion about freemasonry. He stopped associating with them entirely after the (((Illuminati))) takeover in Prague in the 1700's, and stated that if they are performing acts detrimental to society then they should be put down.

The DAB should never have been allowed and hyphenated Americans were a mistake. If they wanted to remain German to such an extent, they should have stayed in Germany.

Addendum: the German government should have had nothing to do with the DAB. I misspoke.

Neat, but are you really outraged that the JewSA shut down people that were either blatantly, or potentially loyal to a foreign power that just declared war on them? I'm impressed that (((they))) even waited that long.

Lel no. I'm a mason, blue lodge and Scottish Rite knight of St. Andrew. Brother Washington was not only a Mason, he was the first Grandmaster of Masons in the USA. DC has masonic monuments everywhere. This country, the constitution and a lot of the other things we enjoy had such a masonic influence it's amazing. Do your self a favor next time you're in DC, visit the Scottish Rite temple.

Also, the vandalism of Pikes Statue, promise you whoever did that has people after him.

You two ought to provide citations for your claims.

all of the described details are what the Boy Scouts did prior to about the fifties. they stopped all of that good stuff for whatever reason around that time.

Probably a direct copy and paste, give OP some slack
Ok, OP can now be gassed.

peculiar wording, especially from a (((msm))) source with no archive.
Makes me… curious.

I may have paraphrased Washington's view of the masons, but it's semantically accurate: archive.fo/nPe2o
The Illuminati takeover of the masons is common knowledge: archive.fo/jEg9

I'm genuinely curious to see proof of this, I was curious about Washington's involvement in masonry and did a lot of research on it a while back and concluded with what I said in my post, if you have evidence to the contrary; please provide it.

EAGLE SCOUTS

GAY SCOUTLEADERS

Don't get ya self fisco'd kid

Fuck off kikes.

I'm ashamed to say that my hometown shut such activities down, get proud to say we were at least good enough for the Bund to want to establish themselves here.

connecticuthistory.org/southbury-takes-on-the-nazis/

Fist thing that came to my head when I read the OP.

How horrifying.

(confirmed)
George Washington definitely was the first Grandmaster in the USA of the F&AM. (pic related) raised in 1753

For at least a hundred years it was. Idk about how far back the cuckery goes.

First off, go kys and try to do it slowly. Second off, Washington attended like two meetings in his entire life. The masonic propaganda as he himself put it was to try and associate themselves with one of the most popular guys of the time. The globalists make sure they get there quickly so they can corrupt as much as possible and put as many of their people in there as possible. Masons love subverting and absorbing existing organizations, you're not still alive are you?

wtf i love the fbi now

>acacia94.com/education/George Washington, General GM of Masons.pdf
This seems to indicate a contradiction to what I just stated. I've always been told by my Brethren that the was the first GWM of the USA. This document seems to indicate he never officially held any office in the Lodge.

It really makes me sad that this ended so soon

was webming a reposted.mp4 from dailym
took out the spoopy.mp3, shrunk it down

You need to replace it with some German patriotic songs

They all look so happy!
:)

Is it (((Them)))

/r/ the video that compares some Nazi "indoctrination" thing with American children at school pledging to the flag or Obama or something

The tl;dr is that masons will appropriate anyone and anything for meme magic purposes. Become what they call a 'cowan' like I did. Learn the symbols and the esoteric stuff without having to get your sphincter goatsed in the lodge.

and athletic

It was essentially obligatory for officers in the British military to join the kikemasons, so Washington joined. He scarcely set foot in a lodge again and renounced the cult in conversation with his pastor toward the end of his life.

thx 4 webm user

Don't forget who has been writing history with secondary sources.

thanks for the pictures user but those kids look violent, they're fighting among themselves, throwing spears, using firearms, and in one picture it looks like they are being taught to bury bodies using shovels. Sick

h-hey goyim, uh in case you didn't know, uh in case you didn't know hitler was bad mkay?
o-ok that was all

So tell me my mason, do you want to destroy all civilization and kill us all while worshiping lucifer or whatever or is there something else going on.

They did, retard. Directly after Pearl harbour Hitler officially declared war on the US. It's not like it came out of nowhere, the writing was on the wall with the US supplying the British from as early as '40 and the Soviets just months into Barbarossa.

Having said that, this thread is fucking shit. OP is a cunt and his propaganda has no effect on 99% of 8ch.

SHUT IT DOWN
i bet these people whenever they see a teenager drinking and smoking in the street they say to them self "wow, so progressive, take that nazis, current year, current year, current year"

I see nothing has changed since then.

They still did all that when I was an Eagle back in 2004.

I wish this had existed while I was younger, I'm sure it was tough and grueling, but I'd be a better person for it. Instead I played Nintendo an PC games like a pudgy fat kid during my youth (total waste), waiting until I was 16/17 to get /fit/.