Seattle's faggot mayor has just resigned over fucking little boys!

Seattle's faggot mayor has just resigned over fucking little boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rE1f2
disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/at-least-11-mayors-accused-of-child-sex-related-crimes-since-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/rE1f2
My bad.

Disgusting.

19 years lad, this little boy raper has had dominion over this town. Disgusting doesn't cut it.

Does this asshole actually think anyone's gonna believe that?

Friendly reminder Seattle has been like this for at least 30 years and Kurt Cobain was one of the victims.

Don't you know, it's all a giant right wing conspiracy.

let Seattle take up arms against this fucker, I hpe he gets Milked(in reference to Harvey Milk's rightfully deserved fate)

They actually will believe it.
These people actually think antifa is peacefully protesting racism and that they are the counter culture.

(((Nothing suspicious here.)))

Someone post the stats on homos please.

He called for a confederate statue to come down as well the same day.

Sweet summer child. I think leftists make up the majority of child-molesters, since they make up the majority of other deviants.

This one?

This sounds important.
BUMP

That Emery house of horrors might produce some interesting evidence too. Lots of kidfuckers in the PNW.

Fuck ed murray, fuck king county, and fuck seattle especially.
t. rural WA

Can't say i'm surprised, you need to be pretty fucked up to run a city like seattle.

What a shocker.

Wait is the Lenin statue coming down?

If the real endgame of leftism is akin to luciferianism then child rape is mandatory to climb the social ladder of the elite

Someone on his own team went after him, probably the same people whom started introducing him to little boys while at a hotel of their choosing…

Read the article, faggot.

5 bitsheckles says he has heart related suicide after his computers disappear.

Sodomite molest child. In other news, water is wet.

The statue is privately owned.

Lol, "everybody's lying but Imma resign anyway"

Is there a good candidate to change this shit?

HELL
YEAH
CASCADIA

Of course, Lefties rape children, and do all manner of depraved shit behind closed doors, while in person jerking each other off over their moral competition to be the most perfectly in tune for Comrade Marx's mainstream moral code of conduct. Fucking sub-humans. Nonstop praise for each other, and their incessant holier than thou tone, and every time they're an absolute piece of shit. Every single Leftist deserves to die.

lemme tell you, the amount of fucking homeless people in seattle is staggering

heiled
And Portland is still even worse somehow.

My lack of surprise is vast in scope, overshadowing galactic bodies in it's magnitude. One look at this man's pudgy chipmunk blob of a face and you can tell the only thing he lives for is to touch underage dicks. Truly we live in a demonic parody of a human civilization. O how the demons must laugh.

Indeed. Every time I go to the store, there is at least one homeless person spamming the crosswalk button at the intersection right before it. They are literally everywhere.

Probably went on for a while

T_D'rs with blacks homos jews in them are seen as 'far right white supremacists' to leftists.

Ed Murray

2017 10th Ave E
Seattle WA 98102-4105
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
101 Compass St
Pacific Beach, WA 98571
(206) 782-5425
10406 E Dean Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99206-3974
(509) 924-4657
(509) 473-9254
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This may seem like a crazy idea but why is no one investigating the people surrounding this pedo?

For what purpose? Am I missing something here?

Clearly the Russians hacked that little boy's asshole.

Various allegations have been coming up for a while, but only recently have they been taken seriously.

thanks for posting that

They're so scared of civcucks that I wonder how they'd react to actual NatSocs. Lovecraftian, is my guess.

If you were from Aberdeen you would kill yourself too.

See

The fire rises.

If he were "straight" and Republican, this would be mainstream news with 24/7 coverage.

in his press conference, he flubbed up on the words sincerely and honestly.

AWESOME PSYOP MATERIAL

underrated

Critical mass, anons.

user, I know a lot children of politicians. They all share one thing in common.

Oy vey, slide it!

it would if someone could combine the images for factual efficency

Shariablue rapes little boys.

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/at-least-11-mayors-accused-of-child-sex-related-crimes-since-2016/

>>>Holla Forums7376380

Scroll down to the bottom of the thread

You're welcome

Yeah the cousin already said Murray diddled him, there was even a cps investigation into murray IIRC. So when other people said murray was a molester he decided to add his testimony just to make sure he finally got shutdown.