Ubisoft wants this games ranked mode to be taken seriously as a competitive game

How many times has this happened to you;

Yeah real competitive there Ubisoft. Good matchmaking. Definitely going to be taken seriously as a game. You can't match a team of toddlers who can barely shoot their guns in the right direction with people that know the maps and recoil patterns by heart and expect it to be a fair fight.

i fel stupid saying this - it's Ubisoft after all - but it's really a shame that a genuinely fun and interesting game like Siege is getting hamstrung at every fucking turn by retarded backend choices

It's a fantastic game marred by Ubisoft's bullshit.
If only they fixed the netcode and "matchmaking".

Ranks and levels are separate. Isn't matchmaking in ranked just based on the ranks?
The levels don't seem to matter for any matchmaking.

when a new season starts, the first 10 rounds you queue up for will be a total free for all to calculate your K:D and other shit and put you in a tier, then after that your matchmaking is solely based on your ranked… rank

it's a pretty dumb system if you ask me, i know plenty of people who throw their first 10 games then just absolutely dominate for the entire season while they climb the ranks

Why can't all chinks and hues just fucking die already?

They are most likely in a group. You only have yourself to blame for flying solo in ranked. Then again, I mostly do that too. I think the matchmaking is fine overall. I get placed on teams ranging from the 60's to 100's pretty regularly.

just kys

Oh I see.

It's weird that levels even exist in the game. They just reflect how much experience someone has, but not necessarily how good they are and they're completely irrelevant in any mode.

The game is generic fps with some destruction.

Why would you play this over COD or BF? They are all casual jokes. Even CSGO is only a fragment of its former glory.

Games are made for "everyone" to play now. So stop playing them and get a girl friend to play with.

That's called smurfing, and it's a pretty hard thing to remove. Unless they remove the retarded season concept, that is.

Never because I don't play shit games OP.

Please drink bleach you huge (1) faggot.

They may have much more experience than me, and they may have arguably better characters, but if I click on their head, they still fucking die. I'm not saying that the game's matchmaking is good, in fact, it's complete fucking garbage, same goes for the netcode. But if there's a game where you don't even have to be a god to carry shitters, it's siege. It's not some bullshit like an ASSFAGGOT where if your teammates are shit, the enemy becomes physically harder to kill. Just be warned, if you manage to actually win a match for your team, Saudi Arabian shitters will add you to friends, and ask you to carry them, and call you a faglord if you refuse.

Anyone who doesn't call OP is a faggot and sages is a faggot.

You mean "if i spray at the area where there head should be no matter with what gun its an instakill"

The games shit fam. Kill yourself.

yet you bumped the thread twice.

I don't care

Holla Forums is full of kids who will use mommies money and buy 3 copies anyway. Video games are dead. Gamers are dead. The borg won.

I was in a match yesterday, and godDAMN clan members are tryhard crybabies.

I hate throwing ranked matches, but this guy was a gigantic faggot so I killed him at the start of the new round. Some people take this game way too seriously.

lmao

You seem to just be assblasted over the fact that some games actually end up being decent enough to be talked about on Holla Forums despite your "gaymes dieded in 2005" meme.

Easiest way to spot newfags who started playing vidya post-CSGO "competitive" cancer. Go buy some more crates.

"You're mad"

Great response, young man.