Known pedophile writer Jake Goldman creates sexualized nigger sister in PPG reboot

Thoughts Holla Forums?

How has CN yet to apologize for this loser and why do they let him pander to SJWs?

Even as a thiccfag I can say this is gross.

Is it weird that the first pic is the most disgusting?

Has it EVER crossed the minds of Townsville why a lonely man would be in his basemet creating little girls?

This is straight up propaganda.

fucking hell

REMINDER THAT THE PPG ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THREE YEARS OLD AND GOOGLE PREVENTS YOU TO LOOK UP THIS SIMPLE FACT

Know where he originally posted the last two?

WE WUZ LITTLE GIRLS N SHIEEEEEEET

Just making a point that they're ment to be three years old in the context of the show, even go to preschool in some episodes and they're throwing in this growth hormone ridden beast in a way to sexualize a three year old. It matters to the viewer

Weren't they born as 5yo?
I dunno, the whole show made no sense.
But not they are forcing one on it.

This is a Holla Forums thread, or at least Holla Forums. Stop sliding more important stuff for christ's sake. No one bump this shit.

Holla Forums is dead, just come to terms with it

Jews take over -

It's what happened to National Geographic and so many other media when Jews took over…..So, is anyone really surprised?

Also to add to my post - Don't post crap like this on Holla Forums

Yes. Because we should let this happen, not get outraged. Thank you based jews.

They're five. They go to Pokey Oaks Kindergarten.

>(((Goldman)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Its like My Life As A Teenage Robot.
She was built 5 years ago but was designed as a teenager.

They were made 3 years ago, but have the bodies of 5 year olds and the minds of 40-something jewish pedophile writers.

FUCKING JEWS AND RACE MIXING PROPAGANDA
I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH, HOLY HOAX SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED
every goddamn fucking show is pozzed beyond belief

No, I don't watch jew media but it still pisses me off because too many idiots don't think at all.

Have not seen this episode. What if Utonium is simply making a servant for the PPG to do chores for them so they have more time to fight crime?