Perth Mayor refuses to cuck

Perth Mayor refuses to cuck
Doubles down on Zero Tolerance of Abos in new video
White guy attacked by savage Abos

Perth mayor candidate Michael Sutherland

Hi I'm helping Sutho run his campaign and we need all cunts on facebook to go onto his page and make positive comments / react with loves/likes to positive comments / make positive reviews of the page.

There are so many normies who are making positive comments we need to bolster them.

www.facebook.com/MichaelSutherlandPerth/

Sutho is reading every comment and drawing strength from them. We need to help him not cuck. Released a new video tonight, he has chosen Zero Tolerance Rudolph Giuliani New York style.

Massive media reaction in Australian media today. There was actually a serious attack that took place as well between a white guy and three abos that attacked him.

Doesnt matter if youre a Pom or a Yank or a Frog or a Kraut or a Nord get in there and support this cunt.

Cheers cunts.

can not add any comments

9 News 6pm report

checked
i like his comparison to rowdy rudy, meme him into office and abos get rekt

7 News report 6pm

Every time someone comes along with something positive to offer us, even if it's just something little, here come the shills with "here's a pic. of him with a jew guys, he's just a ziocuck!" Faggot ass Holla Forums, more than likely.

Jesus fucking christ, the way those news-shitters phrase it is so infuriating..

These pieces of shit seriously equate mean words with attempted murder.
I want to see these shits hang from lamp posts.

Exactly.

Not that it justifies the attack, but is there any proof of this guy calling them a nigger?

Like, you can just beat the shit out of a white man as an Abbo and say he called you a nigger and get away with it, it would seem from this video report.

I don't see what this guy did besides get his ass kicked then try to fight them even though they have weapons and he's outnumbered.

Then he gets fucking tasered by the cops. What the fuck?????

American here, watching you guys in Aussieland is interesting.

Why would one call them a nigger? Australian Aboriginals are a completely different sub-spices.

Theyre called abos/black cunts/.. havent really heard anyone call one a nigger before tbh

These anchors need to be fucking murdered.

Jesus Christ I had no idea Abos were that stupid.

Filthy, dumb, ugly, petrol-sniffing abo scum!

Liberal indoctrination literally has these people living in a schizophrenic delusion. They cannot see what is clearly before their eyes.

Agreed though. Everyone in media has to go.

Where the fuck have you been?

Not Australia.

Holy shit you are all kinds of fucked up son!

Probably because he was bashed in the head to the point he was delirious.

This guy was drunk or fucked in the head or something. I could believe he'd been victimized if it weren't for him going back to the abbos after getting beaten up and turning on the police. If he'd really been victimized he should've asked the police for help instead of becoming tazer practice.

The thing is, these Abos will take over parks and public places. In Cairns which has a population of like 80,000 or something so it's by far the biggest city around for a long way, all the Abos who get kicked out of their separate little bush communities will come and gather in Cairns and it is non-stop violence. Every day there would be a fight on the main street, we'd be sitting outside the pub having a beer and sometimes a fight would spill over the anti-Abo barricades and they'd knock over tables and send drinks flying, usually the strongest patrons would have to physically throw them back over the barricades. Tbh it was pretty amusing, but there is the much darker side of young European tourists getting beaten and raped by these savages; locals are generally a bit safer because they know how to deal with the Abos, but for tourists especially young women, the Abos make Cairns a very dangerous place. I mean it. People do get killed by these Abos.

The reason I'm giving that you big story there is because I want to illustrate how understandable this guy's actions were. Abos will not only trash a place and leave rubbish and empty bottles everywhere, they also are very violent. They're significantly less human than an African, and will instinctively attack any sign of weakness (this can be extended to simply not making eye contact in the right way). This is why I can't truly hate them - it would be like hating sharks or wild dogs. They stopped evolving a very long time ago, and so you can't reason with them, all you can do is drive them out.

This guy was reckless to do this alone but his motivations were pure. Sometimes you have to march in and order them to fuck off, but successful Abo-wrangling takes practice, and this guy doesn't seem like he knows how to herd them properly. He needs reinforcements.

anti-Abo barricades
Wut? My pale, sheltered ass requests more info please.

That the cops tasered him afterwards sounds like he was under the influence or mentally ill. No way you get bashed by sticks, then also get tasered.

I chuckled at this but then realised that I have seen them around pubs, restaurants and cafes my entire life without realising that that's probably what they're for.

Is Sutho a springbok? he sounds like it.

abo is sure everyone's house and yard is dirty like abos.

If any of you ever get bored, look up abo fights on youtube or liveleak. They're fucking brutal.

Nigger is too kind for them

First webm is just (((damage control))) to show how everybody is just a waysist sosiety is and sniffing petrol and causing trouble is part of a cultural heritage… The perf pahlice are just doin ther jabs m8 and tha news doesn't get involved cos of diversity. .

Those fucking shitskins talking about South Africa as if they've been there and know its whites. They should fuck back right off to the continent which shits, eats and drinks from the same river. They have no idea how good they fucking have it.

If you want derogatory terms for them, personally I use words like "abo"(idk why some people actually find this offensive), or most of the time "Coon", perhaps with an adjective like "Dirty" or "thieving". They really are just the worst kind of creature, and they can get free money from the government in the from of aboriginal assistance or something, because they are dumb as rocks and cant hold down a job. All the 'good' abos, as in the ones with jobs and stable families that don't sniff petrol or drink constantly, are barely aboriginal, with some of them being recognizably aboriginal, and since the only evidence needed to claim abo status is an 'elder' vouching for you (at least that's what I understand), all you need for free uni and 'abo bux' is a bottle of Bundy for the 'elder' and you're set.

meant to say un-recognizably aboriginal

There is actually science that shows that niggers scale the highest on neuroticism of all the races.

Science confirms: NeuroNigers are real.

Gee I wonder why a borderline mentally retarded population acts in a neurotic manner.

Abos are:

High Openness
Low conscientiousness
High Extroversion
Low Agreeableness
High neuroticism

You forgot
High Stench
Low Manners

Important reminder of when abc cucks virtue signalled and got attacked for their trouble

That's a jew.

hygiene and orderliness are common features under the Conscientiousness faces.

So are Self-efficiacy, dutifulness, achivement-striving, self-discipline and cautiousness. All of which is reasonable enough to assume the Abos to be lacking.

But since they are high on Neuro: They must have high on the following features.

Anxiety, anger, depression, self-consciousness, immoderation and vulnerability.

Those pavement apes need to be put down.
Throwing rocks like that?! There are monkeys and other species that are not considered human that are more civil.

its funny when even the niggers think abos are subhumans

I like how that cuck puts the blame on himself for getting stoned by abos. How he says "We raped their women, we drugged them.."

call them jigaboo

A.) WHO?

B.) WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK?

C.) FUCK 'STRAYA CUNTS

D.) IF YOU HAVEN'T SOLVED THE ABO PROBLEM BY NOW, WHY IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU ASKING FOR MY HELP?

E.) KYS, FAGGOT, NOT YOUR DOLLARYDOO KANGA-ARMY

First time I've seen that word used to mean "fucking dumb shitshow". Now that is interesting -

'STRAYA, M8s!

==FUCK AUSTRALIA AND EVERY GODDAMNED BRITISH CUNT WHO STILL LIVES IN THAT MISERABLE WASTELAND AND WHO HASN'T KILLED AT LEAST ONE ABO. JFC, YOU FAGGOTS GOT SENT TO A DESERTED ISLAND PRISON COLONY AND WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE, YOU FUCKING STAYED THERE. GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS??==

TOPLEL, NO WAY

Well, they do have an even lower IQ than Africans.

As are niggers

I thought niggers were bad. You need literal fences to keep these animals away from you while you eat and drink outside. God fucking dammit this is ridiculus.
Any chance for a final solution to the Aboquestion?

No truer words were spoken by a goddamned pussy.
Sure, you don't need to hate them, but that shouldn't stop you from culling them.