Name that Train

inside.bahn.de/ice4-zugtaufe/

"The latest ICE generation is more than just a means of transport: the trains connect cities and people and thus become ambassadors for the whole of Germany. The new ICE is not just a train. It is a symbol of the successful history of German high-speed traffic. It stands for progress, award-winning design and environmentally friendly travel made in Germany. In order to give each ICE 4 an individual appearance, Deutsche Bahn is looking for important personalities to give it its name.

We would like to remind you of people from Germany who were inspiring. Who have invented or discovered something significant, whose poems or books you have touched or made wiser. People whose music you still love today or whose acting is legendary for you. Or people who have impressed with their sporting performance. Personalities who have shown how people can live together peacefully across borders.

Do you immediately come up with a suitable proposal? Then you have the chance to give one of our ICE-4 trains a name.

The name, together with a portrait of the person's personality, will stand on both ends of the train clearly visible from the outside and will not only be a nationwide visible symbol at every station entrance and exit.

With a bit of luck you can win one of 100 travel vouchers
We are giving away 100 travel vouchers from the Deutsche Bahn worth 100 euros each for Deutsche Bahn. Of course, the voucher can also be redeemed directly for a trip in an ICE train.

Here's how to submit your name proposal:

Think about what German personality from the fields of culture, sport, politics or science would have deserved to be the eponym of an ICE 4. They must be historical personalities (already deceased persons).

Enter your name and a short explanation of your choice as well as your contact details in the following form.

A jury of experts selects the names for the upcoming christenings. They are expected to be published in November 2017.

From 2018 onwards, all trains of the new generation with the chosen names can be baptized step by step.

We look forward to your suggestions."

ICE is also the acronym for the beaner deportation service in the US. Maybe we could make a joke about that.

Hmm

There's one particular name that stands out, but I can't quite place my finger on why

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Lager zug?
Glückliche Spassfahrt zur Gasstadt?

Perhaps with a proper name they can get on the reich track.

Oh they're looking for the name of an individual. Never mind me being a high time preference nigger who didn't properly read the OP.

Should name the train after some imam, or a dead terrorist who died in germany. Just in order to rub in the german cuckery and to mock and ridicule their sad diminutive current state.

>>>/gasyourself/

Don't put in Adolf Hitler or any of the obvious shit that's gonna get ignored. Use a more subtle name.
Carl Peters
This one isn't very well known among the German population and could very well get through to 'em.

Holla Forums has always done stuff like this, and Holla Forums will not stop because of your screeching.

This is not cuckchan.

Holocoaster

Yes, you are right; let us simply have 5 different "Kek Meme magic" threads instead.

Trump Train

Why hello there, reddit.
Does it feel cool pretending to be an epic nazi on le darkest reaches of the internet?

Seems like a top-notch fella. Any recommended reading on this fella?

I don't know about books or anything, but there's a very good 1941 film on Peters by Selpin.
Fun fact: His nickname was "Hangin' Pete" because of his extreme violence.

Hale Hortler

it's supposed to be a name of a historical German figure, you faggot cunt

Trump has german family.

checked
rolling for al-baghdadi

All I can think of is Alois Schicklgruber, but I'm not sure if Germans know who that is.

It's gonna be Goethe and Bach and Gödel or something.

I'd like to see a Feder Train

InB4 Patrice Lumumba is posthumously granted German citizenship so the train can be named after him.

Anis Amri - Asylum seeker that germany failed. He drove the truck of peace on 19 Dec 2016 in Berlin. 12 dead 56 injured. He doesn't only show how people can live peacefully across borders, but why we must!

Say it loud, Say it clear: Refugees are welcome here!

Does Germany have enough collective balls left to get pissed if we pull this off?

Bump.

Wherner von Braun
He was a Nazi, but a Nazi that was so smart the allies didn't really give a shit. Basically responsible for modern rockets and rocketry. A great candidate for his contributions to the world of science and sure to booty blast some nose folk.

(checked)

al-baghdadi it is then.

The Social Democrats' Newspaper Vorwärts in 1899 called him a "grim Aryan, who wishes to devour all jews and due to their lack over there in africa shoots negroes like pidgeons and hangs negro girls for amusement after they sated his lusts."
WEW LAD, you rustled some jimmies there

Good one, might actually work. Bismarck would also be a possible candidate. People from the Imperial Era will have a hard time, and a Nazi requires doubly outstanding achievements, to disregard his political views in addition to those that make him a candidate in the first place.

My trifecta: a soccer nigger, some Nazi resistance fighters and one of those EU forefathers