Is Northwest Front still active or is it dead? I'm European but I kind of wish idea like that would succeed

Is Northwest Front still active or is it dead? I'm European but I kind of wish idea like that would succeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington
noncounterproductive.blogspot.com/p/tom-metzgers-circular-on-harold.html
archive.is/wdYQF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

apparently people do come here, at least a couple a month. But even then there's people whiteflighting both consciously and subconsciously who haven't heard of it

Anything involving Americans and white movements always fail.

It's unfortunate but true. sometimes I wonder if the colonies will survive this or if it'll just be europe to push through

Which white movement hasn't failed?

Harold covington's delusional. So long as the US government's alive, any attempt to establish a white homeland will be in vain. Any attempt will result in the jews declaring war on it.

Northwest Arkansas is WAYYY more white and not full of liberal hipster faggots.

I live in that area but never heard of it IRL.

Christopher Cantwell is going to do an interview with them once he gets these BS charges against him dropped giving them much needed exposure which will further weed out cucks.

I'm aware of them, but not in contact with them…

I'm worried they're yet another honey pot.

MT, ID, or WA? if you're in MT, i'll drop my email.

Fed detected. That or you're just really stupid. Use Tox.

PNW fag here, it's very white outside of the big cities (which are whiter than most others in the US I believe). Unfortunately, we're infested with liberals and hippies.

protonmail, retard.

It was never alive to begin with.

I'm not an escapist.

It would be far more dangerous to attempt travel through possibly hostile territory for hundreds or even thousands of miles in hopes of making it to some marginally-white non-existent jewtopia.

Nah, fam - we are digging in HARD come DotR, and we are cleansing this nation in small pockets from the inside out.

NWF is not a horrible idea, just an impractical and defeatist one. There will be no need for it in the future we have planned. This entire country shall one day be white.

One way or another.

Tox is better.

Sounds like a kike/CIAnigger trap.

Thanks for all the replies so far. Truth is I don't know much about this but it seemed to me as a pretty good "movement" or whatever even though that guy leading this looks like some LaVey weird character or something.

As far as I see it, there are differences between our European mentality and American (White) mentality. Heck, there is difference even between east and west of Europe when it comes to mentality. If you guys in America could get some white movement with your "American" essence, spirit, values, I'd really wish that for you. When I see some guys thinking about moving from US to Europe to "escape" and talking about "coming back home", it's really ridiculous. I don't know how to explain this properly. Simply put, I just think we have different expectations from what we consider traditional.

If there would be good solution for you, I'd support it, same as I wish something will rise in Europe because we are fucked as well.

The founding fathers of America did intend for it to be a white nation and the cucks can't escape that fact without openly siding with the commies. Every time I argue with them its obvious they know their on the wrong side of history but they're cowardice won't let them embrace it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington

What sort of dumbass, fed, or jew tries to link a non-violent resistance movement to an assassin?

noncounterproductive.blogspot.com/p/tom-metzgers-circular-on-harold.html
archive.is/wdYQF

Besides that potentially biased stuff, he just looks weird. Physiognomy is real.

It's because whites are an inherently altruistic people. Whites want to help others, they want, as a people, to lift others up instead of push them down.

The white man wants the world to be a better place for every one, and in so doing, he forges the alter upon which he will be sacrificed.

It's a horrid conundrum, the best of european peoples want to improve life for every one, even at cost to themselves.

This is why the West needs people like us. We are not the best of the white race. We're the worst of it, we're the ones who see a need to preserve that self-destructively altruistic race because we recognize that our brethren really are the best the world has to offer.

… and for our desire to preserve them, we will be hated, and ridiculed by our own people. We are not the best of the white race, but we are desperately needed.

It was harold covington's real estate scam. Also defeatist, slave logic.

No migrating. Fuck all the foreigners to death. Vote with your dollars ect.

Have you even lived in America? Have even listened to Trump?

This post deserved dubs.

None of these groups will succeed if they have ideologues, dumbasses, and conmen in leadership positions. The only groups that will succeed are leaders whose goals align with ours and have pragmatic, competent abilities. The former group will never ally with the latter group, because most competent leadership through far right history comes from the military officer class, smart non-comms, or aristocracy. Given the former group loves to whine about latter being shills or feds, there will forever be a gulf between the two. In a way the the former group, which many on Holla Forums are like, is actually more conducive to Jew and fed plans, since it allows for paranoia to be manipulated among dumbasses and keeps the groups either harmless or gives them reasons to crack down on all groups.

Many white people are already moving to there without him but the dream won't be realised until USA cease to exist. Who know when this will happen?

But when is DOTR? It seems likewe are all waiting for some sign that it's the time, but it doesn't seem likely to ever happen.

Its real. Your people are assembling. Its time to go North.