How come Brits don't blame the Queen for letting in Muslim Scum?

How come Brits don't blame the Queen for letting in Muslim Scum? I always thought that sooner or later the folk in the UK will reject the monarchy because there are too much mudslimes there. Why hasn't this occurred?

Are you actually retarded?

The UK is not an absolute monarchy. The Queen is mostly symbolic with little actual power.

The Queen didn't do it. Cunts like Blair did. The fact that the Queen said nothing doesn't do much for my opinion of her though.

So at what point do Brits get outnumbered by Muslims in the UK? at the rate we are going it can't be more than 10 years.

The Queen has supported white genocide and the destruction of Britian for some time now. You cucks should be ashamed for yourselves.

Not like she isn't completely kosher, though…

So at what point do people start pointing the fingers at her for the Muslim problem that isn't going away but is growing stronger?

Buckingham Palace has the Star of David carved into its walls in places.

Because a huge amount of brits are apathetic cuckolds that don't give a shit, and the few that do are utterly unable to do anything about it because Airstrip One disarmed itself (willingly too, that wasn't something the EU or whatever forced them into, they did it to themselves in the twenties!) so on the off chance that you aren't a spineless cuckold you are able to affect change and fight back against the brown tide with your literally absolutely nothing.

For the same reason they don't just remove the Semites themselves, their culture has been completely cucked.

European monarchies have long been corrupted pawns of Semitic hegemony installed by Christian traitors after murdering the nobles who refused to bend to rabbinical authority.

The Muslims will murder the aristocrats soon enough . Lancaster Plan won't save them and neither will the Mi6 , who are traitors .

The target for the govt (and I mean the global government, not the "UK") is 2025. By then expect at least one of the royals to have converted to Islam.

Deus Vult. This is exactly what I'm talkign about sooner or later. Even the Queen will be threatened by England's Mudslime Horde. Sooner or later the mudslimes will mob up and burn parts of England. Sometimes I think I should just goto England or Europe and take it over by uniting White People against the Orc Horde.

It's not her fault. She is probably horrified at what her country has become. However she has no power to do anything about it.

Why do you expect people to blame a powerless figurehead when the fault lies with the politicians. Labour wanted to "rub the rights nose in diversity". This is why there is so many going to britain.

If the Queen got on TV and ordered her people to massacre muslims they would. And I would go over there to join them in a second.

The House of Hanover (Este) has no power? wew

Lolno. She'd be removed from power instantly.

If the queen has no power, then how come she can order her Governor Generals in Canada and Australia to DISBAND their parliaments if she disagrees with their elected representatives?

Yeah, no power… sure, whatever you say; and the Jews don't run Hollywood….riiiiight.

IF, yes. She okay'd the whole plan in the first place, though.

Incorrect. The Queen is still the offical head of state of the United Kingdom. Short of a bloody civil war there is no one whop can legitimately dethrone her.

This. The Queen holds total and absolute power within the UK, it's just that after the French Revolution the Royals decided to switch to a more subtle form of reigning. Let nobody be mistaken; even overtly the UK never was in any shape or form a democracy. It's still a monarchy, the same way it has been for more than a millenium now.

CHECKED BECAUSE ALL BRITS ARE CUCKED RIFLE-LESS FAGGOT DELTA OR GAMMA CUCKS

[citation needed]
Because the last time I checked she was still the shotcaller in the Commonwealth

Non-sequitur. Yes, the UK is not an absolute, but a parliamentary monarchy, but the Queen very definitely has the last word on anything important. That it would be only symbolic power is pablum for the masses.

This seems readily apparent even though they very tactfully play it down. This doesn't however negate the possibility she dislikes, or at least did not herself plan the replacement of the natives. Pressures, circumstantial or by design, could perhaps have led her to not oppose large scale immigration as opposed to other results she deems even less desirable.

The larger European immigration picture should be taken into account. A bit of diversity is almost certainly an actual benefit.

Who will the flames of toxic unwise migration burn most? I would suspect there is a greater game with several or many powerful interests converging to favor whatever they imagine wide scale uncontrolled immigration of peace might bring.

The Crown for example didn't oppose the public's will and democratic choice of independence from the EU.