archive.is/vquej

DEATH BY EMBARRASSMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3IyC6
mega.nz/#!sexhQBhZ!gsa3nc_MVwETg-FBc15Ae0dPLrJ8amcXXnAbm5dCg3g
mega.nz/#!FMJTSJgL!GobNkpMBtplHGzMkAC2TaFr_7G1xsjcgkBFbwYyJqEM
8ch.net/pdfs/res/6999.html
my.mixtape.moe/ocxgli.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170913103130/https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564
web.archive.org/web/20170915065441/https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't pay 7 cents for that trash who the fuck would pay 17 dollars for it?

And fucking 15 dollars for a fucking ebook? The whole publishing industry is literally Jewish.

I'd pay 7 cents for it. Probably good kindling for when shtf

They're going to have to go lower than that.

Exactly what I was thinking, I decided o switch from gas to wood heating this year and her books would really be useful

I just want to pirate the PDF of the damn thing to see what it ACTUALLY says.

That second one looks like it could make a great meme comic

Blatant marketing gimmick.

Oh noes
WTF just happened?

What the fuck is this nonsense? Did she stroke out?

Now that I would pay for

These 3 pages are objecrively better than whatever garbage that cunt wrote.

keep slashing.

fuck they're trying to learn about humor. It's only a matter of time before they can turn the doorknob

I dont think thats real

Worst mistreatment of trees since forest fires.

What the fuck?

is this actually her book? that second one is pretty funny.

Minerva?

Forest fires serve an important purpose in nature, as life has evolved with them constantly present. There are species of plants that don't sprout until they come in contact with some of the chemicals produced in a fire.

Incidentally, logging isn't very harmful when done in a manner that somewhat replicates the effects of a forest fire. Modern forestry plants and harvests trees in large patches. When harvested, the various brush and stumps and unwanted trees are burned. Within 1 1/2 years there is so much brush and new growth that it actually poses a problem when trying to replant.

This. I look forward to the salt.

What is this? This seems like it's actually worth reading.

This seems like a book of nothing but salt and anguish.

What does it feel like to have a double-digit IQ?

hey there user, forest fires refertile the ground after all. these just build the landfills.

I'm ok with this tbqh.jpg

This is some good shit.

Man, I would have probably voted for her if that really happened. I hate varmints and rustlers too, dag nabbit!

It reads like legal copy

I came here loaded with weaponized levels of sick bantz about the Clinton Org having the audacity to put out more sloppy hits after their dynasty has been destroyed, but alas, it was my sides that were destroyed instead.

Since this is basically the Hillary thread…
Maryland Judge Demands Bar Investigation Of Hillary Aides Who Helped Destroy Private Emails
archive.is/3IyC6

IT’S. HAPPENING.

YES GOYS, YES!!!

LET'S (((""IRONICALLY""))) "LIKE" AND SHARE HILLARY'S BOOK ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

This post has inspired me, let's ben garrison shillary.

I could have believed every bit of that was in her book until it went fullblown Wile E. Coyote.

Liking and sharing the fakes could be lulzworthy

They're desperate to generate sales, plain and simple.
I am going to read it though (from my local library), just for a laugh.

they lower the price so (((people))) can buy up thousands of the books easily ensuring the title goes on the top seller list

You know that's not how that works.

4/5 breddy good

(((donors))) and foundation money will be use to buy the book in bulk. Most copies will go strait to the shredders. That will get it up on the best sellers list.

WTF AM I READING?

What happens when whole story is contained on the cover. No need to buy.

Mandalay

Fuck is up with all the threads aclarity shitting today? New threads are nothing to do with the hack.
Fs

Athena. She drafted it before she left.
Fucking degenerate

Yeah, Hillary. The population tends to increase with time. You got WAY more votes than Thomas Jefferson.
That line must have killed her to bellow across the sitting room at her servant taking dictation.

Apart from anything else, this is just boring to read.

I remember seeing a retarded version of that pony thing where instead Sanders is promising a unicorn and can't deliver and Hillary staples a cardboard horn to a pony and calls it a job well done. Strangely people were posting it in support of her.

I wonder if she'll mention us and cuckchan.

For fuck's sake, in this thread we see Holla Forumsacks who haven't even read Mein Kampf expressing interest in wasting precious time they'll never get back with a book by this brain dead bimbo. Shameful!

Maybe I should have added an exclamation mark so that your slapstick sensibilities would have picked up on it.

Can anyone post the pdf? I'm going to do a video making fun of it.

I would actually read the book if it was anything like those edits. Top tier political satire, unlike those (((comedians))) on shit like comedy central.

Don't even have to buy it. Just pirate it. Don't give any money for it. Just buy it and if you need paper for fire during shtf. Print it from home and give it a binding made from used toilet tissue cores.

Or use it as toilet paper.

Just buy ink for it and print it out* (I typoed a little) Someone has to make the sacrifice to distibute it so she doesn't get paid.

With stuff like this, we need a part where she gets in one little fight and her mom got scared and said "You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

I'm so tempted to post something like "Hillary's new book title #WhatHappened reveals brain damage worries true, already forgot lost election" from my personal Very Professional twitter acco. Now would be most excellent time for that.

Harriet Tubman?

meanwhile the used hardcovers are going for $20+ with no free shipping. i have a pre-hillaryhole s&w and i'm fucking dying to hollow a copy out for a new case.

This is either a well done shop or Hillary's health is far worse than imagined

MEGAKIKE APPEARS

Ah, ebooks. "Convenience" that just so happens to destroy the secondary book market forcing you to forever pay full retail.

I wonder how short a read it initially was before they used such absurd spacing. Over the past year I've probably written more characters in comments on Holla Forums and youtube than there are in that entire book. Now that I think about it, who's more pathetic? I don't get paid…

Just read the page. Now I feel like an idiot. But I laughed.

What Happened?

Read about an hour's worth before I hit my bullshit threshold.

I had to stop at the point where she talks about how religious she is & how much she prays & does meditation now, despite being a satanist. Much less schadenfreude than I was expecting.

If these are in there I didn't get to them. whole book should have been called "why aren't I 50 books ahead you might ask" or "feel bad for me: The Hillary Clinton story"

What a fucking netherworld psycho.

Fitting that most of the printed copies of this would suffer the same fate as Atari 2600 ET, since they both have the same face.

1984 must have been like 50 Shades of Gray to her enjoy the image of clinton friggin herself while reading the book

Kindle versions are protected by (((Amazon))) DRM, yes? Thought pirating the shit out of the epub/pdf version and spreading it like hepatitis among Jenkem huffing niggers

It sure is delicious (and btw those Germans have a word for everything).
BUT
While it's certainly a blow to her massive ego, she didn't release this book to make sales or increase her popularity: it was a way to deliver her "official written account" to the public. It's part PR, but more like an informal deposition…or, to be precise, a carefully lawyered exoneration by setting all her lies in order.

Does anyone have a pdf?

I was gonna say toilet paper, but I couldn't imagine life without something to wipe my ass on, like cunton's book.

audiobook: mega.nz/#!sexhQBhZ!gsa3nc_MVwETg-FBc15Ae0dPLrJ8amcXXnAbm5dCg3g

epub: mega.nz/#!FMJTSJgL!GobNkpMBtplHGzMkAC2TaFr_7G1xsjcgkBFbwYyJqEM

PDF IS OUT

But who was phone?

Good Lord, this is retarded.

PDF here: my.mixtape.moe/ocxgli.pdf

Disregard that, see (Checked)

Pic one is real.

there's no fucking way this is real

You're shitting me

getting a real hotline miami vibe off the animals in suits here.

I would have enjoyed seeing her start talking about this on stage.

Cankles.

Yes, movies are the literal Mirror of Galadriel. They show things that have not yet come to pass, just as they may.

Done reading two first chapters. She is repeating all the lies and contradictions like a machine, starting right off the bat with this one

Why the fuck are the PDFs broken?!
You can’t copy text out of them or duplicate them. How do we bypass this?

Brilliant! Bravo! BRAVO!! Where can I read more?

This means the PDFs don't have a text channel saved into them and are most likley just scanned images. Run an OCR scan on them. Archive.org does this automatically when you upload. Might as well upload.

Apparently, (((Amazon))) have been deleting negative reviews.

web.archive.org/web/20170913103130/https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564
to
web.archive.org/web/20170915065441/https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564

Full history: web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564

FACT CHECK IT

WHUT
Did /fringe/ shoop this?

She mentions the made up Trump pissing on hookers in Russian Hotel room misinformation plant in her book, what a fuckin retard this woman is.

LMAO