What was biggie smalls doing at Hogwarts?

What was biggie smalls doing at Hogwarts?

He bin spendin' most his life, livin' in a Hogwarts Paradise.

NOGWARTS

affirmative action

you know it's true.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

who?

Why is there a shirt and tie floating in midair?

looks more like a young Bunk

"You got the grim, Harry"

That's Hermione Granger.

So bixnood was a spell all along.

"Taking the form of a giant spectral dog, it's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen…of death."
redpilled

IT WAS ALL A MEME
I USED TO READ QUIBBLER MAGAZINE
DUMBLEDORE AND VOLDEMORT UP IN THE PENSIEVE
HANGING PORTAITS ON MY WALL, EVERY SATURDAY QUIDDITCH, SEEKING GIRLS - LET ME WORK MY MAGIC ON 'EM ALL
I LET MY WAND ROCK TIL MY WAND POPPED
SMOKING TENTACULAR LEAVES AND MANDRAK
SIPPIN' ON SLUGHORN'S PRIVATE STOCK

10/10

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you FUCK MY FUCKING FORUMS with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Throw your wands in the air, if you's a true wizard
To the muggles getting money playing niggaz like dummies
If you got a horcrux on your waist, please don't shoot up the place! Why?
'Cause I see Hermione tonight that should be having my baby
Baby

lolwut

Is that the new Hermione? They always pick the most gorilla looking black women they can find for their diversity hires.

Its the nigger kid that hanged out with the faggy one that cucked Harry with Ginny for a while I think. Ginny dated him as well later.

pls be memeing

AYO HOL UP

Trying to perfect his Juicy incantation