Wow is that all scroogle? Why is that you're able to do elaborate designs to remember some Marxist dyke...

Wow is that all scroogle? Why is that you're able to do elaborate designs to remember some Marxist dyke? You can't even click the ribbon.

What do you want them to do, have a bunch of jews celebrating?

Yes.

yes

Better question why you still use jewgle.

Came here to ask this

Please, provide the plethora of alternative search engines, readily available that aren't all pozzed to shit. Ill wait.

Lurk four years before posting again.

I just wanted to see what design they have up.

I have two:
You're welcome for spoonfeeding you

This really is a slap in the face after all the elaborate commie/anti-western graphics they have used in the past.

Use startpage

do your part

DDG faggot

ixquick
startpage
searx
duckduckgo (kind of suspicious, but not jewgle)

None of those are nearly as good

Just use StartPage/IxQuick
Its literally jewgle minus the jewry.

fireball.de
lycos.de
yandex.ru
ixquick.eu
searx.me
Torsearch
dogpile, ixquick/startpage if you still want jewgles engine, but not the rest of the cancer
and that are only those that are on the top of my head.
Please, learn to internet.

I wonder if you could use a desktop AI program that would search things for you, and it would change it it searched for data if you were to down/upboat it.

The AI wouldn't be connected to online services. It would just ball all client side.

Every single fucking service/system eventually turns to shit.
How fucking dense are you normalfags today.
Do you just wanna store shit in your faggy bookmark bar and cross your fingers?
Eat shit.
20 years ago, you also bookmarked shit but you knew that the next day the site/service might not be there or be there but taken a turn for the worse (oy vey, that thing you liked now costs money, give me your CC asshole).
Everyone knew how the internet works: you use it until it's fucked. Then you move on.

Do you still use 4chan? Because that's one thing people use until it got fucked. One day 8ch will follow suit. And I fucking hope you hold on to your gay-ass bookmark and stay here, faggit.
Remember myspace? Shit went to facebook.
Remember MSN messenger? Shit went to skype. Remember skype? Shit went to Discord. Remember Discord? Shit went to Riot.

KEEP MOVING OR KEEP EATING SHIT, THESE ARE YOUR OPTIONS COCKMUNCH

use i2p, faggot.