Bisexual Female Rabbi takes a stand against Evil Nazi's in Portland

"Dey don't know what God wants, I know what God wants, I am a Rabbi dontchaknow".

Go to 1:18

Truck of peace from the same rally

The gospels support this claim.

BLM Activist

The most disgusting thing is to see a morbidly obese dike dressed as a Catholic priest.

This kike magazine actually demands you

FUCKING PAY TO COMMENT

The kikes who runs the website are seriously asking $180 a year to comment on their articles.

Fuck off cuckchanner.

webm'd

THE NERVE OF THESE KIKES

The gospel supports her claim despite your shitty meme.

Soon.

Judaism allows homosexuality?

Judaism is whatever the Jew needs to win, the Jew will play the game in whatever way to keep ethnically Jewish. If that means promoting degeneracy for the host culture, then of course.

This is why Kikes hate definition and objectivity. They need everything to mean anything they want it to mean for them to operate the way they do.

remember, dead kike activists can't protest

Did we meme this?

I have been thinking of shooping some total kike speech onto muh scriptures. It's nice to see I'm not the only one.

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Whoa, holy shit, that is RACIST as fuck
$$\left[\frac{nigger}{gas the kikes}\right]$$

thanks

kek

we just noted it

No, jews love shit by nature. They do fuck blacks as they pass as white to most normies in order to present race mixing as acceptable.

wew lad that is some advanced kikery

rab-bi

Always with that fucking shit, lefties are never fucking peaceful, ever

>I know what (((G-d))) wants

Good goy

This is what Jesus meant when he called out the Pharisees for putting their culture and interests before god. Judaism is a circle jerk of jewish self deification.