7 arrested at antifa protesters arrested in portland today

7 arrested at antifa protesters arrested in portland today.

koin.com/2017/09/10/7-arrested-as-portland-protests-turned-violent/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv5r4C9pVXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems legit?

The 7 people arrested during the Portland protest were:

The 2 people arrested during the Vancouver protest were:

They look so similar to other recent protests though. Maybe they all look alike…

what the fuck is going on with Esmerelda there in the bottom middle? I hope she (?) enjoys her 1,001 Portlandian Nights in a prison cell

Probably a wiccan or witch or some fucking shit.

You have one bullet, which one do you shoot in the face? Tougher choice then you first thought, no?

Top row, third from left

you got that right

Tweakers and trannys, imagine my shock.

Obviously the dyke faggot with the short hair. Mentally insane need to be killed before they hurt other inmates

It looks like that mutated dude from the end of Robocop mixed with the dude Harrison Ford visited in jail from The Fugitive.

So what kind of fortunate sons are they?

I would argue that the antifa types are just as dissatisfied with the current world order as us, so they shouldn't necesarily be our enemies. Look at the g20 protests.

They're not dissatisfied with the world order, just their place in it. They'd happily swap their ramen and shared flat existence for a place in the Hamptons sneering at Flyover Country.

There are leftists who seek change. They end up adding nationalism to their agenda.

Fuck off commie. When they say "the rich" they mean rich white people, not the kikes who are actually destroying the west.

or middle class whites.

It would only take to point out (((who))) the rich really and they would fight alongside us, the fact that they are violent really is a good thing, our movement needs men of action.

No, I don't think all of them would become champagne liberals if given the chance. Leftist types came up with lots of contributions to unplugging from the system, self-sufficiency etc. back in the 60s. Meanwhile the Alt-right are mostly fine with consumerism and the free market, the very things destroying our people. The West would have no justification for third-world immigration if the (((economy)) didn't need to be endlessly proped up.

We're talking about Antifa, not the left in general, and I'm certainly not conflating the Alt-Right with an NS stance.

I've been Galt for a decade now, and have moved from soft-left to NS by seeing how individual autarky is impossible in an open-borders world.

The economic organisation of a society follows from its material circumstances, and NS is the correct response to an economy where the bulk of the wealth has been sequestered by parasites. By removing control of the money supply from them, you remove their opportunity to profit. Once they've gone, you can liberalise the economy because you have a sufficiency of production to satisfy needs. The parasites want to keep the economy in capitalist/rentier mode while creating a homogenised society so that when the debt load causes collapse, the response is full on communism, with tunics and soup mugs for everyone. (((Except a few))).

>It would only take to point out (((who))) the rich really and they would fight alongside us

using is instead of are and also they misspelled jew.
Ant-TEEEEE-fags should be considered terrorists/enemy combatants and be executed when caught.

Or poor whites.Or homeless whites. Or white babies.

or horses

NS was well and great, but you need a homogenous state willing to participate in 'a great national effort' to achieve it, which is simply impossible in the West under our current circumctances. The only hope, as I see, it for our people is the complete collapse of our current world order and the antifa and NEETs are
working toward just that so they ought to be our allies.

I might have exaggerated but you see the general general gist of my argument: antifa and us aren't polar opposites we are actually working toward the same goal: the unraveling of the current world order.

They are indeed anti-establishment, but they think the establishment is run and maintained by natzees instead of jews.

They're useful idiots who take down other anti-establishment groups and praise pro-establishment corporations that take action against anti-establishment right-wingers. I guess we're the same as we praised Donald Trump, but to be fair, it was because the other options were worse than him.

Marxism itself is not anti-white. Most of the former Soviet countries suffered from purges and famines under it but they weren't flooded with third-worlders like the (((capitalist))) west was and like the current leftist parties in the west advocate.

No, they were correct in their grammar. You would not say "the only minority are X," you would say "the only minority is X." It makes no difference what X actually is or its plurality, the only thing that matters is the subject's plurality, which in this case is "minority." You would only use "are" if you were using "minorities."

Cultural Marxism is a distinct mutation of Marxism that comes from the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism and is indeed anti-white. The entire reason for Critical Theory existing is to be used as a weapon to dismantle Europe and the United States.

And if they realise this one simple fact?
Antifa are also currently being denounced by the MSM and clash with the police(who are instruments of the anti-white state). Sure college-educated liberals who congregate at starbucks aren't going to see the light, but I'd argue that BLM(who the msm and even the likes of zerohedge denounces as racist and segregationist), Antifa and other people that are anathema to the establishment and who are currently being denounced as 'violent radicals' in the MSM, aren't exactly our enemies.

But hardcore lefties a là /salt-left/ and I would presume antifa aren't huge fans of this subversion of their ideology, seeing the modifications brought on by cultural marxism only serves the large capitalist corporations who wish to peddle their Gutter 'pop' culture and consumerist trash to the rootless cosmopolitan masses being endlessly bolstered by third worlders flooding in(who also drive wages down, which the lefties also do not want to see go down).

Communism is a mental sickness.

There was no subversion. Marxism naturally evolved to suit its original intended purpose. When the kikes realized they couldn't bring the world under their thumb purely through economics they changed gears. You are giving Antifa and co too much credit here, they are not organizations who naturally rose to prominence to meet and solve a stated problem, they don't even have any sort of coherent goals to begin with. They are useful idiots and that is all. Remember who it was that pioneered these hostile ideologies and don't get distracted by their foot soldiers.

Even BLM has an openly gay leader (Deray) who close connections with the CEO of Twitter. Yeah, they destroy liberal ares in anger, but they support corporate entities. Leftist "anti-establishment" groups freely do the dirty work that the establishment wants them to do without any repercussion.
The reason why the media condemned them was because they successfully destroyed the public and financial platforms of the anti-establishment right.

Any and all stances a they take are lip service until proven otherwise. Every wonder why they don't work so hard to infiltrate and subvert all pro-Israel institutions despite whining about it just as much if not more than the patriarchy?

OY VEY
a rabbi organized the protest.
1:35
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv5r4C9pVXo

sure I'm not saying they're perfectly alligned to our goals, but when they start to tear down(golems gone rogue) the multi-cultural faggot society the West has become, we should encourage them and perhaps join them. When they do things that allign to our goals help them and encourage them. If BLM wants to create another Africa within the Borders of the U.S. or whatever 'black' zones they want within university campuses, support them instead of signing petitions to have them declared a terrorist organization. Same applies when Antifa does something that alligns with our goals.

But I don't want another Africa here. user, what the fuck?

The day that happens I will eat my hat.

what's holding us back from posing as lefties and doing the work for them? Pursuing that would be much more generative than flirting with the pro-Israel alt-right controlled opposition.

2 counterpoints: One being that they are low-agency and only ever got anywhere because of Jewish backing and logistics. The moment they piss of the kikes, they're as good as nonexistant. Second is that they are all thoroughly indoctrinated and can never see the light. You know the saying of "once the redpill is tasted, the other pills lose their effect"? Well, these people aren't redpilled, sure, and they aren't even bluepilled. They've gone through a process I can only call "anti-redpilling" where they think they know the truth but actually know the opposite while lacking the intelligence to deduct the truth from that.
The only possible way these guys could be useful to us is as a distraction.

The issue is that the establishment has their cards in all sides so that they can weaponize us against each other when convenient. I wouldn't worry about the petition either. They won't be labeled as terrorists until they're completely useless.

would you rather have an Africa zone that's walled off or the rampant race mixing and black on White crime that's currently taking place? Some of the black nationalists want to go back to mother Africa, encourage them towards that too.
When antifa trashes wealthy, champagne liberal areas or fights the police, that's good too, they shoud be further provoked.

I would rather not take part in your false dichotomy.

Wells that a pretty black-pill outlook you got there. I know it would be hard thing considering our comparative level of institutional power, but becoming they're logistics ourselves when they go rogue and start to serve our interests would be an interesting avenue to pursue(that would be outjewing the jews).
However, I also think that antifa has a lot of decentralised cells around the U.S. and Europe, so I think they're pretty independent in-terms of finance and logistics.

It's not a false dichotomy, you either have segregation or you don't.

You don't know what blackpilled means.

Lmao. Typical fucking weak shit tweekers and junkies
They are soooooooo lucky USA doesn't have Ultras.
Please make it so we can have ant-ifa safaries Burgers

But you aren't talking about segregation you are talking about surrendering large chunks of our nation to an invasive species.

wouldn't that be a good thing if they got out of your hair? What I was saying, if they want to further segregate themselves, let them. The same applies to muslim ghettos in the E.U. generally speaking it's much better that they keep to themselves and refuse to mix with the natives. Integration is codeword for racemixing.

Stop advocating we surrender our homeland to invaders. They go back or they die.

Idealism is nice, but you have already surrendered large swathes of your homeland because you let you know who control everything that matters(and let's be real here, there is no political solution to change this, all of these European anti-immigration parties want to 'integrate' the newcomers into western society).
What I'm advocating here is you don't surrender your genetics and sense of self to them and live to fight another day.

Realistically, having rigid ideals won't let you get what you want. Your enemies double down and place you into a position where you can't do it again. Remember how people freaked out at the Nazi flags in Charlottesville? Look at how cucked Germany is too.

I know that you're being blunt to blow off steam since this is an open platform, but violence never works in the long run and white nationalism isn't a violent ideology.

That's like calling a Toyota a poor man's Mercedes. When it comes down to it, antifa has failed to even prove once of having mettle or being worthy for anything aside from a quick death.

That's the complete opposite of what happens throughout history, people who don't stubbornly stick to their wants get nothing or get walked all over instead.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

If you ask me, sticking to your guns means nothing if you don't have the status, funds, or freedom to do so.

Bro.. bottom row, second from the left.

You don't strive for a goal because you have what you need to reach it. You attempt to reach it in spite of everything, because the goal itself is a worthy one.
Do you do because you can, or because you must?
Do you simply wait for things to come to you, or do you make them?
Opportunism, or sense of purpose?
Convenience, or duty?

Why are Antifa men so handsome? I don't understand it. They all look so rough and tough.

Please kill yourself chaim

Go back to /salt-left/ nigger.

Do you feel in charge?

Yeah, the heroin addiction and herpes-staches really give 'em that rugged luck.

I know you're being sarcastic but I didn't think they'd look like such complete loser bums. Then again it's Portland, homeless bums everywhere.

But that's not true. Unraveling the current (ZOG) world order may be a common necessary first step, but the two groups have radically different ideas for the society that they want to replace it with. So the 'goals' are in fact different. Radically different. And another thing is that the Antifa types seem to be actively working for ZOG whether they believe it or not. The system is so entrenched that they thought they had the monopoly on morals forever. This is however, being shook up currently.

This user understands. When I read up on communism in college like a good little goy, I couldn't help but feel that it is simply a trick. A bait and switch. They wanted to set it up so that they would be the so-called (((vanguard party))) of the revolution.

I want to go to Portland and portray myself as a hardcore leftist homeless person who is super entitled to everything that other leftists are in possession of. The more entitled and obnoxious, the better the outcome would be.

You could redpill and get free money from leftists at the same time.

Nobody would notice you. You would blend in too well with the native homeless population.

Why not just set up a gofundme or something and spread it around social media, will have more impact and likeliness of getting cuckbux