Can't wait to see where Metokur, JF, Andy and the gang go next

Welcome to 2018.

BUMP
Metokur vid hype thread

jhere's the wideo, vim?

Should be today
huh-YPE!

Race mixers aren't welcome.

Go dig up the videos of his chink girlfriend when she was a cam whore on youtube. Remember what she did to become relevant? Cried how big a victim she was.

Jim is a race realist, he's part of the stream gang. He's friends with JF who's redpilled and doing more to save the West than anyone on this website.

Where's the TGWTG video mate?

still waiting faggot

It's true you fucking retard. Anti-JF shills need to go.

Jim's a centrist little bitch, even more so since he got a patreon and can't rock the boat too much in fear of losing his internet money.

Jim is friends with JF. He's got Andy to host alt-right speakers. He's got JF to cohost all of Andy's streams. Hating Jim is the same as hating JF. Go fuck yourself.

I don't even know who JF is you fucking autistic mongoloid.
I was just pointing out how cringe worthy what you posted was.
How can you possibly know who is doing what on this website?

Fucking lol, what's with the r/T_D rapefugees and their constant need for personality cults?

Fuck off back to Holla Forums shill.

Have you been to Holla Forums in the last week? it's a full takeover.

Didn't even imply that.
I called YOU autistic because you fly into a rage over innocuous comments.

You're shittalking JF who's bringing attention to race realism. Don't try twist it any other way, it's obvious. We're never going to save Europe and white culture if spergs like you getting jealous of people representing us.
JF is a credentialed scientist. He has a Ph.D. + he's funny, does comfy streams, cucked the skeptics off their platform. If ayone's /ourguy/ it's him.

Still no video.

who the fuck is JF, you retarded monkey?

Pretty much this.

Yea man. I only ever trust people who are confirmed goyim been through brain washing schools.

What's the ETA for the OmniDestiny's Ethical Pedophilia video?

Fuck off Destiny

I hope Jim gets shot.

I wish. Holla Forums has been trash for ages. r/T_D are a very moronic bunch.
Remember when we mocked king leaf "You kill your enemies, they win". These people are actually bigger cucks, because their mindset is "If Trump does what the establishment wants, we win." Because that dick in their ass isn't actually a dick, it's a masterful 46D chess move that merely looks like, feels like and acts like a corporate dick in their ass. Totally different.
The mods aren't helping, in fact they are to blame. They still ban people, just not Trumpfags, only uncucked people.

Hi Imkikey

All jokes aside I can't stand the modfaggotry on Holla Forums. They're ruining the feel of it. That sticky was nothing though, and there was an obvious level of shilling imo. You can kind of tell the difference between the anger Holla Forums has towards Trump and the anger say Holla Forums has.

Are you mean there's more than one person that stalks the top 50 anally seeking out posts that criticize the shitty Holla Forums moderation so they can reply with greentext an anime girls? That's kinda sad fam.

ASHES ECHOES
BOOOOOOOOOKS

lmao this race mixing faggot is so desperate for attention and idiots to give him money on patreon he has to self-advertise on Holla Forums

links?

He's just like Roosh though.

I miss Joey Roo, he was the only one of these internet nobodies that I liked.

He gets paid to fuck about on the internet all day. Must be hell.

Is it true that Jim is the Arab guy with sunglasses?

Who is this semite

kys metokour you are nothing but oxygen thief

No, that's one of the guys from the old metokur site, he's explained this many times.

Jim is a Jew called it.

all these retard in this tread bitching about muh race realism and muh race mixing
Jim is both, i remeber during Gamergate his chink GF blowjobbed him during a livestream with all the other popular E-celebs who were drunk and gloating over how much shit they had stirred on the web, then everything sperged outta control cus mundane shill wanted to use GG as his own personal army and Internet Aristocrat washed his hands off the whole shitsotrm he had started
Jim is a prefecional shit stirrer

maibe he ran out of 16 bit gems
how many more could there be in the catalog

Kill all e-celebs.

kill yourself Jim

I don't even know who op is talking about.

Where's the video, Jim?

Was expecting the video last night. Very disappoint. dropped. guess I'll just watch some gdc

There's honestly no excuse. There's been no new happenings in a week. Keeps saying "so much new autism" but guaranteed the only update will be some clips from the Spencer debate to pretend he wasn't just being a lazy asshole.

I wish people would stop calling it "race realism"
It's the most stupid title imaginable
At least they didn't call it "Race is realism"

Why? It's a great term. Do you have something against being realistic?

Not anyone's fault but yours if you hate realism.

i wish i was even 1/1000 of the apex shit stirrer supreme tha Jim is user
it wouldn't be exagerated to say Jim may have saved the world with his shit stirring
I don't think even Jim himself realizes that the world may have been doomed to suffer President Killary had it not been for his shitposting

Trying too hard jimmy boy.

say what you will about Trump you can't deny Killary was worse and GG left a fuck ton a resentfull memesmiths who made and spread the best anti-Hillary, anti-traditional media anti-SJW propaganda everywhere on the web
Who do you think made the term SJW into an insult?
It certainly weren't the folks from OWS
GG was merelly the begining of the shift in the normie's Overton Window
a shitstorm that started with bedroom drama and ended up unmasking a DARPA conspiracy of using vidya as a plataform for leftist propaganda to socially engineer children into goyim
Nobody expected it to last as long as it did and the fact that (((you know who))) keeps bringin it up almost as often as their six gorillons everytime they feel butthurt sure tells you something about it's importance

Some 1984 shit right thereā€¦ Wake up white people an stop spreading yo hate.

He fucked an asian girl that he's no longer associated with. He makes good content, give a good argument or go away.

He makes better videos than you.

Whatever happened to the ole
slav anyway? Last I heard Iron March got shoahed without a word from anyone what had happened.

From what I heard, he left IM to go start his own journey with folks like him. The site is still backed up. Its all a question of finding someone to host it.
From what I've heard, it is believed that Iron March had served its purpose and that it was time for its members to move on and take the knowledge into the real world. Though IM has always been about that, I am not surprised by this happening.

IT'S OUT

Should I know any of these people in these videos? (Besides Sargon)

well,i'm kinda important

You shouldn't even know who Sarcuck is.

O I am laffin

It's great seeing him shit on Zeph, I've seen too many people being lenient on him just because he turned on Kraut.

I liked his dealings with Anita during the ending days of gamergate.

Sargon on suicide watch.

It was worth the wait tbh.

Bump

If anything he smelled the poop and got far away. He got baited at the end though hard

SkepticĀ® please, he showed himself to be a tool who is easily manipulated. Also he shared someone's dox in a video.

It's just a stupid term.
"race realism" as opposed to what? Race fakeism?
Realism goes without saying, the "ism" implies that.

It's just because racism is considered derogatory.

Most people consider "racism" to mean irrational hatred. They're wrong but that's the way it is.