Pewdiepie says nigger

Pewdiepie says nigger on live stream. Pewdiepie confirmed for white supremacist kkk neo Nazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5XFp4#selection-341.0-353.49
8ch.net/pol/res/10586711.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who?

WHAT A FUCKING NIGGER

Don't care. Kike faggot doesn't matter to us. He's a liberal.

kek

They are a fucking nigger

Haven't you ever played PC games?

Fucking niggers, all of them. Hackers, cheaters, and fucking niggers.

Speaking of PewDiePie, TDS legit labeled him as a Nazi and put a picture of him in his website when the whole fiverr debacle happened some time back.

check the catalog you insufferable cock-gobbling nigger, we already have a thread

this thread will be bumplocked for e-celeb bullshit, you insufferable cock-gobbling nigger

Nigger dick is expensive! Guy (momo to us pals)didn't get any flack for saying the n word..or raping that 12 yo girl

wow, your hero said nigger, that's edgy bro lololol XD

Watch as all the kikes flock to discredit Felix.

He'll probably do life in prison for that in Sweden. (I'd imagine)

CALL THE FBI!! ALERT THE MEDIA!!!

he's just a Holla Forumsirgin that made fuck-you money, is this kind of shit really surprising or threadworthy to anyone?
I hope this kind of shit rubs off on his fanbase tbh.

I've always liked your videos, Felix - you saved me from almost buying life is tumblr and numerous other shit tier indie games, but you still make shitty OPs

HOLY SHIT
DARE I SAY IT
OUR GUY CONFIRMED
ZOG BTFO
WEEEEEEW
IT'S HAPPENING
BASED E-CELEBS
YASSSSSSS I KNEW IT
THIS TIMELINE
PRAISE KEK ETC.
kys OP

post evidence of devs paying for positive press.

Told you. Kikes are crying as they strike us.

Oh the fucking horror nigger

tbh, this

RIP pewdiepie, the UK is going to send him to prison for online hate speech now.

That jewish girl wouldn't pay for dick, she was sending nudes to niggers and lived in a ghetto.
The name "Ida" was used as clickbait.

fuck just give the clip and be done with it
why

ok

Jail time would probably do him some good. His child free retard girlfriend would leave him and maybe he'd realize he should be using his influence to turn the kids full trad.

baby steps. He will get their eventually, and there is good evidence he was one of us long before he became popular. You can't win these things by reaction. Every time (((they))) do this, he hits back with a fat redpill. He knows the game just as well as they.

say nigger

Off topic, but what game is that?

I can't stand how americucks talk

What a cuckold holy shit
How much of a cuck do you have to be to get offended at a word

nigger

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Sage'd and reported. Fucking kill yourself.

Nigger

libtards are out. remind them they were okay with this.

Also, I'm started to wonder if these pewdiecancer threads are some kind of alphabet agency psyop.

Fuck, I actually bought that due to positive reviews. Didn't even get to play it.

Wtf are you even on about? What's the psyop? That an e-celeb said a no-no word?

he's an outsider. move on.

He's a swede. If he wasn't heavily redpilled he'd be sucking muslim cock on his livestreams.

Chill out nigger, it's just shitposting

Oh yeah they are I bet

Hey shit-for-brains, he made a video recently explicitly denouncing "nazis" and "white supremacists", just like the scared little swedecuck he is.

Reported for eceleb

Slightly off topic, but has anyone ever dug into the fact Watch_Niggers 2 has such high ratings on every review site (90+), yet failed to sell more than Watch_Dogs 1? I looked into it a bit and saw some pretty sketchy shit, like the only review on steam that had more than 5 steam level (has to do with how many games you actually have on steam and your "participation" anything under 3 is usually considered a burner account) was done by some guy who just so happened to start up a game development company shortly after the game came out and he wrote his review. The rest of the reviews were cookie cutter as well.

He isn't that bad. Just made a nice video shitting on the "the hurricane is mother natures punishment for electing Trump" celebs.

Talk all the shit you want, this is the loosening of the control over language. White people saying nigger unabashedly again is a good thing.

made me lel

He started streaming for Holla Forums and moved on from there, man. He's been on imageboards for a decade, and we all know we're all here forever.

Nigger is the equivalent of saying "faggot" when it comes to online gaming. It's been standardized since the early XBL days when the 360 came with a microphone. Only a non-gamer doesn't know this.

Pic related.

I'm a CIANigger and I can confirm this. My plan is to make you love jews by telling you that Pewdiepie said "nigger". Is it working yet? Do you love jews yet?

I sure hope this works because my bosses are getting quite cross with my failure to deliver recently. All my psyops seem to fall flat. :(

Why would we waste our time digging into that? It isn't news to anybody here that video game journalism is a complete sham. The jews are behind it. We got to the bottom of that "mystery" years ago you stupid nigger.

Then we're doing a shit job of spreading this information to normies.

You know that emulsification problem, where the butter always floats on top unless you use a blender? Do you want a solution?
You know where butter comes from, right? What gets churned to make butter? Cream?Why don't you try getting a quart of Knudsen's "Heavy Whipping Cream."(not "whipped cream" fyi.)You're welcome.

He started streaming for Holla Forums and moved on from there, man. He's been on imageboards for a decade, and we all know we're all here forever.

Pewdiepie is too obnoxious for my taste, but you know a man is doing something right when he has this many kikes pissed at him.

You haven't had a bowel movement till you plopped out a buttered up coffee turd

>Uncle (((Seth)))

Welcome to my letsplay

He's way better than he used to be.

Absolutely none of his fans will give a shit.
There will be a media shitstorm, but he should just ignore it. When you feed it, it gets worse.
Look at how MDE treated their situation, Sam wouldn't let it die out and it led to his show getting shitcanned.

Oh I have. I loved the flavor of butter in coffee. However, I tired of the separation and started thinking about how to suspend it in water (coffee) without separation. Then I did 2+2, it dawned on me, that butter comes in an emulsified form and is churned into a non-emulsifiable form. Another short calculation later and I realized "Half-and-Half" is a replacement for the real deal: cream!
I had my first cup of coffee with heavy cream instead of butter, and I never ever looked back. Half-and-Half is soybean oil fake garbage and is absolutely in no way anywhere near what cream is like in coffee. Milk is marginally closer but still poor. You just have to put the real cream into good coffee to know what I'm talking about.

archive.is/5XFp4#selection-341.0-353.49

If they filed the DMCAs against his videos they are completely fucked.

Bingo.

Will give it a try user. I have some heavy cream in the fridge because i like making my own whipped cream. Should I use like one of those coffee stirrer wands or an immersion blender?

Did you get tired of being BTFO on /mde/? You're still wrong, nigger. WP's cancellation was only because Joseph (((Bernstein))) got butthurt and has far more power than a buzzfeed "journalist" should ever have because he's a jew.

Hold on guys, I'm pretty sure Pewdiepie isn't jewish.

I don't know, but the bizarre persistence of pewdiepie threads suggests that someone is trying to pull something. This cancerous thread was anchored earlier and OP fucking reposted it. There's a concerted effort to force this particular e-celeb dipshit on to Holla Forums.

8ch.net/pol/res/10586711.html

or maybe user just like a good raid every now and then.

Someone has got to resist this shit.

I've sat through a handful of his videos and while he's okay 90% of the time, that remaining 10% is just too much for me. I guess the problem is I'm not 12. Nevertheless, anybody who makes the jews as angry as he does has my respect.

Sam did nothing wrong in that situation, he played it the best he could. The problem was fundamentally the allegations of the jew were accurate and it didn't take very long for the jew to show the cable jews the truth of Sam Hyde. It's amazing he got the show in the first place.

Yeah, it's entirely outside the realm of possibility that some anons on Holla Forums have taken an interest in what pewdiepie is up to. No that's impossible, it certainly couldn't be that. Psyop is the only rational explanation.

I made a thread on this and it got bumplocked, why this one is okay?

You ever see a drop of food coloring mix with water in a glass without much mixing? Heavy cream will do the same in coffee. It's water-based; the hydrophobic components are locked inside globules which have to be broken by churning to create butter. There should be no vigorous mixing needed before or after applying cream to coffee.