final fantasy xiv
rust
dayz
hitman absolution
the phantom pain
starbound
civilisation v

Autism 101

It was a fun ride when it came out, basically an HL1 mod with worse gunplay and useless stats. After it was elected as Reddit's favorite, however, the community of pretentious teens it attracted just made me hate it.

The tragedy is that back then, it didn't rise an eyebrow outside of the cute little audiologs that mimicked Residentt Evil's. It was already cliched and stagnant to have zombies in space, and ebil computers. But nowadays faggots believe it was this that started the trend.

You best be jesting.

I really like the idea and atmosphere of this game, too bad it's janky and dated as fuck

I paid for Minecraft. Before it hit beta.

I regret ever buying these on launch.

I remember being so hyped for fable 2 and getting so fucking disappointed.

I later traded it in for a brutal legend, best decision I ever done. Arcanie I bought because I thought getting the collectors edition for like 30£ was a steal, I did not notice the game had securom until I came home and tried to install.

Interesting concept with the art and combat isn't terrible, but I dont know how this game made it past QA. The sound levels are absolutely fucked with distorted audio and some characters being a whisper to others. Animation and angles are also really stiff which do no justice to the attempted aesthetic. Also retarded dual persona rules.

Dude, this is some poor bait.

I really enjoyed my play-throughs of it and it's the best survival horror game I think I've ever played in the sense that it nailed the aspect of gameplay induced tension until the end when you become op as all hell.

I got it as a gift

the scary part is i don't even remember buying it

I can think of one

He means bought not pirated.

It's mediocre at worst and best.
It's very fluff friendly for the most part, the rifle shouldn't have been made into a heavy assault rifle or anything other than semi auto, the bolter is the most satisfying gun in that game.

here's your (you)

That's not Soulstorm.
Also, maybe the THQ thing gave it to you? You know, they gave everyone with titan quest the anniversary edition. Who the fuck knows.

Shittiest game I bought

Look at this heretic.

Pretty sure it's been explained.
Wasn't the Shas'la being helped by Khorne?

That's the official novelization where Games Workshop damaged controlled everything by having the author retcon shit that he was blessed by Khorne to rip and tear everything.

6180 the moon
Dreamfall Chapters
FTL
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Gas Guzzlers
Goat Simulator
Neverwinter Nights
ORION: Prelude

Pic related. I never fucking learn, do I?

I wouldn't say its bad, just horrendously overrated.

Jesus, can't imagine how it is on actual console.
Artstyle is what lured me into downloading this, but goddamn it's unplayable.

he wasn't blessed by khorne, he was possessed by him

Fire Warrior is still the only game that got bolters right.

Brink was good
;_;

How did you not get cancer with all of this in your library

Please do us all a favor user and kill yourself.

gan I habe a (yuu)?? :–DDDD

Excuse me? That is just stupid.

Was a easy fun game.

If you really own pic let's hope it is ironic.

nigger die.

He has the fucking thread open on the computer in the pic. It's clearly real.

Those are all pretty fun games. I guess the fact that they're popular means the hipster elitists on Holla Forums can't like it. Go circlejerk to your poorly aged, artificially difficult retro games, you fucking hipsters.

Gameplay wasn't very good and story was pure trash. Don't care about modding. Back in the day I didn't have internet to try it. It's a shit game.

Was not fun and was over reliant on RNG.

I do own all of them. I learned my lesson about buying games in lots off ebay.

These games are why I think the last console gen was pretty much 2/3rds full of shit.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Fire_Warrior
Heretic.

what's the issue here?

Yup, and two copies of Borderlands 2 as well, I'm a fucking idiot alright.

How would you compare it on that front to the first System Shock?

I'm with you on this one, user

So you're newfag heretic to Warhammer 40K? the Fire Warrior game was a complete turd but you tried to correct me by telling me a Chaos God can posses a mortal xenos with little to no connection to the warp?

Exterminatus yourself.

How do you buy the same game two times?

I guess he couldn't Remember it

My cousin was so fucking hyped for that turd. Oh boy. The disappointment

kek

Hope Gearbox dies after Memelands 3 is relaesed and complete turd can't be salvaged with Burch's LOLRANDUMB EBIN MEMES FROM REDDIT!

the first one is pretty great, the hate for 2 is just recent because of the disgusting shit that's could happen to 3 as well as that fan remake

yes, it's still stupid but it's not out of the question

they have a faint warp present they're not utterly immune to it

I got it for free, from a friend who was hyped for it, it was fun for like 2 hours.

Anyone who thinks Fire Warrior is a bad game has not played it past the first level.

I gave this another try with the japanese dub. It's actually somewhat enjoyable that way.

I kinda like the game as it is. Sure, the characters are annoying, but making builds and finding ways to abuse gun mechanics and glitches can be fun.

Here's your (You).

I should give Fire Warrior a try.

Bound by Flame was great, nigger.

No, you really don't. Sims: Castaway was sorta neat though, wasn't it?

Yes, collector's edition. I just fucking loved quake 2 back in the day

I regret nothing

What why?

I can't help but like Fable 2 no matter what

Kill me, fam

Saints Row 3 is the best game in the series.

Shadow of the Colossus, Team Ico, and Dark Souls.

no you see it's a physical copy of the game and i don't even remember buying it i don't even play RTS's when it comes to strategy games i prefer turn-based

While this is probably a bait, since Holla Forums explicitly hates it and you want replies, I actually agree.
It has great gameplay, great graphics and optimization, as well as distinct personality and perfect balance of humour and seriousness.
SRTT is one of my all time favourites.

I've never completed it, though.

It was 90% "humor" and 10% "seriousness" that was so poorly written that it came out humorous.

Bound by Flame is good, though.

Most people just skipped cut-scenes and dialogues and just concentrated on purple dildos and tiger driving. My take is you're one of them. Or just didn't play it at all.
Game's plot is all about Boss's growth as a person and the importance of friendship and trust.
It's funny how people post anime girls but don't care for over-the-top antihero melodrama done well.

I felt like crying in the mission where you don't save Shaundi. Saint Row 4 should have been the canon ending, and she should have been revived in 4, and that's it.
In any case, is just plain better than 4. 1 and 2 are too try hard on being both a GTA clone and some serious edgy nigger wars game. The only one that actually establish on it's is 3, without being too autistic like 4. I guess the only factor that defined the Saint Row serie from the other GTA clones was the 3 way war against rival bands, and that was cut from 4.

noice b8 ser, here's your (You)

You can defend every shit game in the world,
but you can't (absolutely CAN'T) proclaim Saints Row 3 to be anything but one of the worst fucking sequels ever conceived.

Making a sequel so devoid of content, filled with shitty fucking humour and an incredibly bad plot (while clearly being rushed and an unfinished piece of shit with some of the worst DLC I've ever seen) is fucking laughable.

I bet you think anime is well written too, don't you faggot?

The running theory is that your character in Fire Warrior was somehow corrupted by Khorne. I was under the impression it wasn't possible for this to happen to a Tau but still it's the best explanation.

Goy Status: Good

How so? Saints Row 3 had a lot of fucking content I pirated both the game and all the DLC

This is how I know you're a pretentious and probably hipster faggot.

That's all true, but it's still one of the best games to co-op with.

Plainly wrong. There were less activities than 2, less cars, less weapons, less clothes to buy, less character and car customization, story missions were fewer in number and (to add insult to injury) more than once made up of a telephone call followed by an activity. No cool shootout, no car chase, no sir, just a short talk and one level of insurance fraud.

It was fucking shit.

I enjoy Gundam, but that doesn't stop me from calling a spade a spade. Most anime is poorly written and the power of friendship stick has always been shit.

Why? You could play SR2 co-op too and almost every game under the sun can be great fun in co-op. This doesn't excuse anything.

I own entire dragon age trilogy with all dlcs.

What quality? Are you trying to imply that the Professor Genki activities in SR3 were better activities than Derby, Septic Tank, Fuzz, Bodyguard or Trail Blazing?

Are you ignoring the half assed 'missions' of SR3 because you like getting fucked out of actual missions that have been crafted with actual effort?

And that's not even touching on Steelport being a boring fucking city compared to Stilwater. You have no ground to stand on.

Fable 3
Dragon age 2
Saints row 3
But fuck you guys I like fable 2

i bought skyrim because i was too dumb to use anything but steam workshop at the time

Its really not a bad game, just mediocre.

saints row 3 was a good game
fite me

I actually bought DriveClub for 5 bucks when it was on sale at my local store. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's one of the worst games I played in the last 10 years.

Where do you fags come from? This shit is unacceptable.

I was actually excited for that because I really like Evolution Studios' work, but holy fuck was it bad. It didn't feel like something Evolution made, it just felt like a particularly bad modern Need for Speed game.

I'm glad I never paid money for it.

Why the fuck did you buy cisquisition after the second dragon age?

X rebirth

I get where you're coming from. Motorstorm Pacific Rift was absolutely fantastic, one of the best PS3 games. To shit the bed so hard is impressive, I could hardly mourn their death.

Wasn't Motorstorm Apocalypse kinda shitty too? I never actually played it, but maybe the writing was on the wall.

Different user, but I got it in discount bin at my local gamestore for like $25 a month after it came out… still wasn't fucking worth it.

No, Apocalypse was actually damn good, but it got pretty bad reviews for some reason.

Huh, I actually thought that was the common consensus. Maybe I should give it another look.

user, I pirated the game, and I still feel like I overpaid.

This seems like bait but whatever.

Why don't you like the mentioned games, user?

Not the user, but Bioshock was mediocre as hell.

I agree. I don't regret buying it though.

Bioshock 1 was less than mediocre; it was shit.

DotT ruined the charm of MM and moved to the guess-how-devs-want-you-solve-it style puzzles.

The campaign was total crap, the cutscenes were cringey and the races weren't fun, especially since IIRC you often don't get to choose your car. But the online was spot-on, and I remember the community being fantastic and still present even as of a year ago. So make of that what you will.

To be honest I don't completely regret spending time in the corn fields for Fallout 3. To young me at the time in was the best RPG that I played because it was the first one I played

i just finished this
and i'm completely disappointed
even naxxramas had more effort put into it
at least i get new dragon support from here

NO YOU DON'T YOU IDORT

nice desk

own as in bought or own as in pirated

You went fuuuuull retarded or nice bait

nigger what

nigger what x2

Thanks. I built it myself.

i liked the crew

We all like a couple bad games. I liked Silent Hill Book of Memories.

niggers

did you check out the wild jew update?
that actually fixed alot of the shit wrong with it tho its still glitchy as shit

I don't even regret any of it.

You actually spent real money on this? I just farm gold and get it in under a month. But you're right. It has more filler than LoE and less unique cards than WotOG.

I loved the original trilogy so I thought HL2 would be just as great.

I was a dude bro

It get's boring really fast. That, and I also prefer individual units instead of whole columns.

There is a lot of time for regret in hell.

Gondola are peaceful. This picture tells lies.

I actually buy random games from the bin when I can so I can play them and either find a hidden gem or laugh at them with my friends.

I'm so used to everyone on Holla Forums being born with a gamepad up their ass that it never occurred to me that maybe someone didn't get into gaming until later in their life, also fair enough.

Saints Row 4 is literally just SR3 but better
2>4>3>1

Compared to Saints Row 2 it has jack fucking shit. The writing's shit, the map is shit, you are a plebian.

Mafia 2
Planetary Annihilation
Stellaris

Well I don't think RoN is bad, contrary I think It's a really good rts. But I'm so used to AoE and RA that I can't stand other types of rts's.

Too much to count. Most of it is indie trash.

My worst:
Dragon Age 2.
Brutal Legend
Divinity Dragon Commander
Risen and Risen 2
Skyrim
Some Valve shooters
Rage

ouch

It isn't really bad is it? Please tell me its not bad user. ;~;

RWS literally gives out free copies at cons just to get rid of them.

honestly, Deus Ex is a shitty game. Holla Forums just loves it because it's babby's first philosophy and they were told by fanboys to like the game. Kind of like how Half Life 1 & 2 are shit but everyone suck's it's cock and pretends to like it.

It's incredibly shallow right now. Admittedly it's had a few updates since I last played, but right now its just "watching colored bubbles on the map expand" for the most part, and mods seem to mostly be cosmetic.

The dealbreaker for me was when I finally made a galactic federation, and literally the only function of that feature is to remove power from you and shuffle it around between other leaders in the federation. There's no voting on laws or policies at all (like Galciv) its just a countdown timer until the next civilization takes over the federation.

Now, all that said, I do think in regular Paradox style that the game will be a good base platform for future expansions and such, a-la CK2, but right now I wouldn't bother, especially for the price.

How can one human be so stupid?

I like half life 1 and 2

It's definitely got some flaws, but overall it's a damn good game.
It's a good game. what are you smoking
Yeah it's pretty underwhelming. The physics were mindblowing at the time though.

I don't even know why i bought it

Moar

K

Moar, sauce

Got it in a bundle with No One Lives Forever

Not total shit, but it's the most "meh" game I've bought (not counting PC junk from bundles or giveaways). I mean, a top-down shmup with RPG-like exploration sounds cool, but it gets repetitive soon and never seems to go anywhere. When I read that it doesn't even have a proper ending, that's where I quit. But at least it was cheap, so no big regrets.

Who else would you be?
>>>/plebbit/

Sonic Generations is actually a pretty decent platformer excluding some of the Classic levels

there are a bunch of good goys in Holla Forums that bought that.

he didnt want to forget.

Even if this bait post, I'm still calling bullshit, the game is a niche, there is no true system shock community outside of systemshock.org and people there are quite talented and hate bioshock which your favorite reddit ate with big pleasure. NDS know this perfectly well and also trying to promote their shitty reboot as bioshit game because retards don't know about system shock, they just never played the series. The first system shock is even less popular and pretty sure that without guides these people would never beat the second game because it requires to read manual first before playing to understand at least some basics.

Besides, even today system shock 2 scares casuals easily. My casual friend could stand it because of graphics alone. I don't think he will like it more even with unofficial patch and the guy is a massive casual.

The only thing I would agree with is that franchise itself is gaining more popularity right now thanks to NDS and their reboot which they also going to bring to consoles along with the third game.

Made me laugh even more than this

I wish Mirror's Edge didn't stutter like shit for some reason, even with a high-end rig.
Contagion is a good game but the playerbase is dead so I regret it.

I loved et wolfenstein, my computer wasnt good enough to run quake wars so i never found out how it compared

Fuck it hurts

Turn of PhysX and it will work fine.

off*

Destiny with all DLC. I am aware of the faggotry, but it is one of those games you own because a very good friend likes it for some god awful reason.

Shit that I bought for my PS3:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
Genji: Days of the Blade
GTAV
DMC4*

Shit that my older brother bought me for my PS3:
Battlefield 3
2 Copies of Lords of Shadow
DmC
Asscreed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dark Souls 2
Sleeping Dogs*
also he gave me a physical PS4 copy of Destiny because he preordered it twice, once digitally, and he didn't need the second copy.
I don't even own a PS4.

*the only reason I don't like them on PS3 is because they're significantly better on PC

I actually don't really know if the game is shit because I got it like fifteen years ago and never could get it running

it actually is kind of shit but at least it's a slam in the face of EA's astroturfers

Now I know one of you faggots is going to say something like "It's fun as an action game" or "Mercenaries is good", but you're full of shit. It butchered a lot of what made 4&5 fun.

Well, they're not wrong.

original progenitor of that tip here:
if you go into nVidia options and check the physx panel, it defaults to running it off the CPU.
that's a no-no. If you set it to hardware it should also fix the problem

if you have an AMD/ATI card, yeah, disable the fuck out of it

Say what you will user but co-op is still a blast in that game

Good times.

yeah, but Lord British was saying it before it was cool

The sad part is that it'll probably still be better than RE7.

Metro last light is good though.

Guys, all games are shitty.

5's co-op is better because it's not in a intrinsicly flawed game. The first stupid decision was to increase movement speed and allow you to move and aim. This means melee enemies turn into a joke, so they flood the levels with gun enemies turning it into a really generic tps instead of a slow paced game where you could get cornered and fucked easily. Also the decision to make green herbs into pill that restore exactly one tic of health is silly since it removed the "do I use a healing item and overheal, wasting some or risk getting fucked" aspect.

DoW 2 isnt a bad game, is just a bad DoW sequel.

It'

LoS was okay until you hit the last few stages. Fuck the ending, and fuck the other games after the first LoS.

1st pic:

I guess I deserve my misery for buying this shitty game, but hey, at least it's not SFV.

killzone shadowfall

shit sucks

I really dislike Gran Soren

k.

thread is "shitty games," not games you are shitty at

I got the Season 1 version for free download. I'd play it, but I got more shit to finish beforehand.

I can't fucking believe how badly Capcom has screwed with SFV. The last EVO championship was the biggest snorefest I've seen in a while. I'd rather go back to watching SF4 than endure that shit again.

How is this game "hypocritically shuned" it has been on evo main stage since it released and featured on evry major tournament. To me its one of the best fighters to date.

How did you end up buying it if you dont like it anyway. I mean its free to play.

Oh that's not so ba-

I wanna hug a ultwamaween

You need to buy characters, or you're stuck with the weekly/monthly character. You can't unlock them without spending money.

Despite "Evo hype," the fgc tends to hate Microsoft and it's products. Nobody wants to put up with Windows 10, and the X-Box One is a shitty console.

iktfb

Thanks fam

It melts my processor for some reason, so I can't play it.

Yes you need to buy characters. But like you said there is always one for free, i mean what more can you ask for free? You also get access to online and practice modes

And i think your main complain is that the game is w10/xbone only.
And you seem to think you represent the cancer called fgc. Also to note about the fgc "dislike for microsoft" is the fact the 360 was the console of choice for the previous gen at least for SFIV and its iterations

Thats arguably one of the best games out there especially for RTS.

Go suck more shit with that taste of yours.

That I did not know. I just turned it off instead of dealing with the hassle for mildly prettier glass shattering.

pretty much all these games aren't too bad eg borderlands 2 saints row 3 etc, there where some shitty games in this thread like sniper 2 and rust but nothing else too notable like what about notorious games like any nes ljn game or like belial for the amiga or even ride to hell retribution .

Went from shit to bait pretty damn fast.

Fable 2 was fun, just way too short.

Then again, this likely isn't your whole collection

I should feel grateful for training modes? Are you serious?

Nobody wants to deal with 10 and Xbone. Go away, Keits.