“Whites Out!”: Racial civil war on St Maarten after Hurricane Irma

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/whites-out-racial-civil-war-on-hurricane-ravaged-island/

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.conspiracy/ytCt8feDw_4/OW1L_RBgqTkJ
articles.latimes.com/1989-09-21/news/mn-890_1_virgin-islands
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/hurricane/archives/hugo89a.htm
buckeyefirearms.org/node/7866
nytimes.com/2017/09/10/world/americas/irma-caribbean-st-martin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't fight, you deserve to die. The end.

Do you mean whites or niggers?

I mean if you don't fight, you deserve to die.

And risk the President calling you a "murderer" and "a terrorist" on national television while calling the people you defended yourself against "American heroes"?

Nothing much to talk about here. If you don't want to accept the consequences over and over until either the enemy can't enforce those consequences anymore or you're dead, then just accept whatever is being done to you. There's no real nuance about any of it.

St. Marteen isn't part of the United States.

Doesn't really matter what the president calls you when you're fucking dead.

We should get Whites out and let them rely on nigger countries or South America for assistance, make them realize how much Whites do.

aka the "Look ma no hands" gun

that already happened with haiti. the media wont draw attention to it

It's a .22, as kids we used to hit them with hammers and throw them out the top floor of parking garages when we were bored. They are basically black cats.

If you're going to be a nigger about it at least do this properly.

Also what kind of absolute manlet does not have power tools?

(not meant as an insult to poorfags. anyone above the poverty line should have at least El Cheapo power tools.)

I think the point of that particular zipgun is that all parts are available without purchase and no need for tools that may leave identifying markings.

korbos designs actually hold up, hell there is shit hes built that will take a .357.

When that "gun" backfires its gonna leave plenty of identifying marks

You have literally never touched a .22 have you?

Nobody can know which tool you used. Throw the drill bit away and wash the tool if you're that paranoid.

If you're going to use a gun you have a lot of OPSEC to do much harder than "They'll know I own a Ryobi oh gosh!"

No sympathy. Shouldn't be in those areas in the first place after Haiti back in 1799. Whites should know better already and if they don't then you're going to learn that reality real quick when society breaks down. I wonder how many liberals have come to this conclusion in their last breath of life finding themselves in similar situations. Many more are to come and still they wont see it until it's nothing more than a statistic and propaganda reference.

R'ing the four winds shotgun infographic

Didn't have the budget for PVS-14's? Otherwise, excellent attention to detail. feelsgoodman.jpg

Got you my nigger.

Why are each of those $1,000, and what benefits do they have over sub-100 (laser) and sub-350 (NVG) variants I've seen?

Only 77k on the island, couldn't find out what percentage was nigger, but regardless, could wipe them out.

Mate, you couldn't really ask for a better opportunity than a natural disaster like that for killing niggers. Knock them out and then drown them, and discard the bodies into a river.

PEQ-15? They have great output power, the battery life is pretty good, and they can project beams in visible and IR spectrums. The beam can also be made to show symbols or act as an IR spotlight. Now is any of that functionality you would need as an individual operator? No. With a little practice, though, those latter features can be really useful in coordinating action with squad sized elements or larger. I wouldn't spend the money, personally.

The difference between PVS-7 and PVS-14's is huge, though. If you have the choice between a nightvision monocular or binoculars, you should choose the monocular every time. Having one eye free free keeps your depth perception from getting thrown off, and that helps a lot with not tripping yourself when you're moving in the dark.

Checked

Pls

Telling lies now?

Sounds good to me, as long as we all agree that whites won't be coming back to rebuild.

What the fuck is this nigger shit? If you want to keep your eyes/hands maybe don't try this.

Truly the most practical homemade weapon. Thanks guys

That's great, oh wait in no funs land there isn't abundant ammo. If there was, the people would probably have funs anyway.

all of those islands are pretty much South Africa rape, murder, and rape once you step out of the tourist areas.

pvs-15
7 has one objective lens/tube that gets split with prisms into two ocular lenses.

Not if you use a brass pipe, like in the picture. Don't use an iron pipe or it will crack open.

You'll actually see a bulge in a brass pipe before it blows apart. Iron will just blow apart without warning.

Thanks a ton. That’s genuinely helpful.

What's funny is St Maarten is split down the middle…the top half is Dutch, the bottom half is French. The Dutch part of the island is already being taken care of by the military and there's a 5PM curfew in place. The French side of the island is the part that's in total chaos, France isn't doing shit to help.

The Year of the Machete

by Tom Chittum

"The population of the Virgin Islands is 85% black and Hispanic, and
15% European. They are all American citizens living on American soil
and the American flag flies overhead.

In 1989 hurricane Hugo struck the Virgin Islands. Riot, looting and anarchy followed. "Armed gangs of 100 or more plundered the streets." There were "roving, machete-wielding gangs bent on murder." Europeans were "punched, clubbed and driven from their homes."

When the mostly black National Guard was
called out to restore order they joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks packed full of looted merchandise. Numerous witnesses reported that black police and national guardsmen joined in
the looting. The Europeans had to arm themselves with machetes to defend their lives and their homes.

Don't be like the unfortunate lady pictured on the left. Be prepared for such disturbances when they come to your area.

Black and Hispanic rioters armed with guns and machetes roamed thestreets for days, sometimes in gangs of 100 or more. They looted and burned stores. They threatened, robbed and assaulted Europeans,
sometimes driving them from their homes.

The local police and national guardsmen, who were almost all blacks and Hispanics, bolted their sworn allegiance to the law, failed to protect the Europeans from these assaults, and according to eyewitnesses actually joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks they had so industriously loaded with merchandise.

Hundreds of imprisoned black and Hispanic convicts, including rapists and murderers, escaped and poured into the streets, fueling the chaos.

The shocked and unprepared Europeans were forced to defend themselves from the blacks and Hispanics with whatever was at hand. Some had guns, but others had to stand guard over their homes and property with machetes. Many Europeans fled to the airport where they begged the arriving, mostly-European soldiers to evacuate them.

This scenario depicted above is not a piece of B-movie fiction, it
really happened. What's more, it wasn't played out in some foreign banana republic or remote leftover of the British or French Empires.

All the principals described above were Americans - all of them. The black and Hispanic rioters were Americans. The escaped convicts were Americans. The police and national guardsmen turned looters were Americans. The Europeans who took up machetes in defense of their
homes and lives were Americans. The terrified Europeans who fled to the airport for evacuation were Americans. The arriving soldiers who rescued them were Americans. They were all Americans, all of them, and the Stars and Stripes flew overhead while our imperial society first
broke down and broke up, then reformed in clashing tribal fragments.

This astonishing breakdown was reported on the front page of America's leading Imperialist mouthpiece, along with pictures and extensive eyewitness accounts of the terrified survivors, and it occurred within
the lifetime of most living Americans … and was then instantly forgotten. Down the memory hole - what's on the tube tonite?

I'll wager that today not one American in a thousand remembers this all-American apocalypse when American police and national guardsmen turned looters, and when European-Americans had to arm themselves with machetes and stand guard over their homes, and it all happened on
American soil with the Stars and Stripes flapping overhead, exposed as the gutted symbol it has been reduced to. Throw in some popcorn and you've got yourself a neat preview of Civil War Two. "

The Year of the Machete

by Tom Chittum

"The population of the Virgin Islands is 85% black and Hispanic, and
15% European. They are all American citizens living on American soil
and the American flag flies overhead.

In 1989 hurricane Hugo struck the Virgin Islands. Riot, looting and anarchy followed. "Armed gangs of 100 or more plundered the streets." There were "roving, machete-wielding gangs bent on murder." Europeans were "punched, clubbed and driven from their homes."

When the mostly black National Guard was
called out to restore order they joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks packed full of looted merchandise. Numerous witnesses reported that black police and national guardsmen joined in
the looting. The Europeans had to arm themselves with machetes to defend their lives and their homes.

Black and Hispanic rioters armed with guns and machetes roamed thestreets for days, sometimes in gangs of 100 or more. They looted and burned stores. They threatened, robbed and assaulted Europeans,
sometimes driving them from their homes.

The local police and national guardsmen, who were almost all blacks and Hispanics, bolted their sworn allegiance to the law, failed to protect the Europeans from these assaults, and according to eyewitnesses actually joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks they had so industriously loaded with merchandise."

==U.S. Orders In Troops to Quell Island Violence : St. Croix Looting and Lawlessness in Wake of Hurricane Damage Spurs Authorization by Bush
September 21, 1989==

"In a wave of lawlessness that spread across the island, eyewitnesses reported looting by men and women, children and the elderly, even police and National Guardsmen. Armed gangs were reported roaming the streets. Ham radio operators said between 300 and 500 inmates had broken out of a hurricane-damaged prison and were loose in the city."

Tourists and residents alike pleaded for evacuation. Fifteen tourists were quoted as telling the first outsiders to arrive on the island after Hugo's devastation: "Please get food! Please get water! Please help us! They're looting. We've seen police looting. We've seen National Guard looting. There's no law and order here."

articles.latimes.com/1989-09-21/news/mn-890_1_virgin-islands

Mate you can just use a regular 12 gauge and use sub calibrated sabot ammo and shoot nigs all day long, they will never be able to match it to your you.

==Hurricane Hugo Haunts Virgin Islands
By William Branigin
Washington Post Foreign Service
Tuesday, October 31, 1989==

"The breakdown in order after the hurricane also has prompted much soul-searching about the behavior of Crucians, as people of St. Croix are known, since the looters included not only poor residents of public housing projects but also prominent citizens.

The U.S. attorney's office has charged 15 such persons with offenses ranging from grand larceny to possession of stolen goods. They include a former St. Croix senator and gubernatorial candidate who was police commander in Frederiksted at the time of his arrest, the vice president of a bank, a Christiansted civic leader and a restaurant owner.

FBI special agent Harry Brandon, who headed the federal law-enforcement team sent to help restore order, said the cases focused on alleged "major" looters, adding, "There was no way we could identify and prosecute thousands" who participated in looting."

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/hurricane/archives/hugo89a.htm

Remember , almost all non specialty shotguns are smoothbore… collect the ejected shells and wala no ballistics to tie you to anything. Shoot nigs all day

Looks like a gunnit rust entry, basically build the cheapest and shittiest functional gun you can as a challenge contest.

Sorry about the double-post. I thought the first one didn't go through, so I shortened it.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Fresh OC

Better imo

They gud boiz dey dindu nuffin

That is a machine gun according to the BATF.

Problem is whites in natural disasters work their euro magic for rebuilding and caring for other wounded and themselves,blacks just go back to jungle when the man isn't around.
The lesson should be in times of trouble with no law around,shoot niggers on sight regardless of intentions don't let them fool you as if they want to help you,if they are male young and have no uniform shoot on sight if they have uniform delay your shooting till some white officer shows around (demand supervisors or something like that)

Of course the French would say that.

So PR is more important than you fucking life?

It's an AOW fuckwit. Smooth bore pistol.

.22 out of a basic rifle its potentially lethal to about 2 miles. No its not accurate to 2 miles but if someone decides to aim a .22 rifle at 45 degrees and the slug connects on a person they might die at a distance of 2 miles away.
What kids of parents lets their kids play with ammunition?

.22 is one of the most lethal rounds. It's low force means it typically enters the body and fragments without exiting, causing a fuck ton of internal damage. Meanwhile the 556 is more or less a hole puncher, it enters and exits most bodytypes without fragmentation. If you don't believe me check the fbi caliber statistics.

want to know how i know you're a nogunz faggot?

Want to know how I know you are?

They are allowed to shoot the looters so that is why they put the curfew up because they knew the white people can obey and the niggers don't.

And here's your citation, faggot. buckeyefirearms.org/node/7866

.357 literal master race

The caliber debate? Is the "Don't carry a rifle smaller than .308" crew gonna show up?

OP, you must be new here. We have standards when making OPs. I'd suggest you lurk more.

White homes are the only ones left standing so the niggers want them rather than having to work and rebuild.

I can be proud about this country for once.

Don't do this! It makes poisonous gas.

I am not even a /k/ fag, but that's the worst selfmade weapon i've ever seen. Also you won't hit shit if you use normal ammo without rifling, at least use shotgun ammo. In fact, go to youtube right now and search for "selfmade shotgun" for a more basic and much easier to do weapon. Or just buy a cheap gun in the first place.

To summarize those charts:

1. All pistol caliber rounds suck and "stopping power" is largely a myth when it comes to that category of cartridges.

2. Shotguns are the ultimate firearm for civilian usage. Personally, I don't even think it matters whether it's a 12 gauge or a 20 gauge, both are lethal enough that I think you're fine picking the one you can best control in terms of recoil with high brass ammo.

at least try faggot

nigs gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig gonna nig

What a pathetic pussy you are, you low life fuck.

Everyday I become more redpilled. I was at ground zero of the hurricane and saw a bunch of shit riding around on my boat but more importantly what I noticed about race

First is, obviously white people don't loot. Neither do the chinks.

Second is, Latinos loot but only necessities like food, emergency supplies, diapers, drinking water, fuel, etc.

Third is, blacks loot but only dumb shit they don't need like overpriced slave labor made sneakers, tvs, jewelry, make up and hair products, freaking store signs, etc.

Shit like this makes me think Trump is a shit president making a mistake going after the spics instead of niggers and always putting niggers in his administration. They are everything wrong with America and need to be destroyed, a job spics are good at doing.

hell yeah

torfag has a point here tbh

Fake news

This. Make Mexican Nigger Hunting Death Squads.

Why not just have a real gun?

If your a burger or live in an area with the demographics of st Martian then there is zero excuse for not being well armed already.

I killed plenty of sandniggers with 5.56, you goddamn retard.

I'm so sick of fucking COD faggots reading ballistics this and terminal velocity that and thinking they know anything about killing people with rifles — when instead they're just nothing but nogunz having faggots that probably lack the upper body strength to rack the slide on a Glock 19.

French media "Le Monde" just published a long article entitled "Beware rumors on the situation at Saint-Martin" explaining in details why all videos and testimonies we read on twitter were false.
This was under their "special anti fake news" badge, where they supposedly check for false information. What a joke.

If you wondered whether the Frenchie part of St. Martin was truly under control of France, wonder no more. Unlike their Dutch counterparts, and just like the French mainland, they try to ignore the unrest–sticking their fingers in their eyes and ears while keeping their mouths wide open.

Never said 556 wasn't lethal, and I'm sure you can kill people with it easily by hitting the right body parts. I'm saying 22 isn't a joke and that it can, and does, kill plenty of people quite often.

Also

israel appreciates your service, no doubt.

There's a reason they are NATO rounds.

They are "humane".

Meant to go in and out, not to create massive internal injuries.

(Ret Army nurse)

They meant to come back to fight us to keep the political reason alive. That's humane for us! There is not a real war for long time instead the WWII. I am sorry if I sound like a dickhead.

Are you fucking retarded? 5.56 shatters on impact and the fragmentation rips everything apart and breaks bones, and keeps flipping the entire time. Kill yourself you nofunz retard.

whites out. but who will fix everything?

Whites. Our governments will make sure that is the case again .

Asians and they are not going to be nice because some of them already learnt from our stupid mistake.

Gooks can't even run their own shitholes without ruining their own land, what the fuck makes you think they can better a place they have no connection with?

NYT's reporting hotel guests robbed at gunpoint by looters.

nytimes.com/2017/09/10/world/americas/irma-caribbean-st-martin.html

I'm positive I've done more in my life to help whites than you have, NEET scum. I'm sure shitposting on Holla Forums trying to misinform people to use 40gr .22LR during the great white happening helps the Jew scum more than I ever did.

Killing sandniggers is/was nothing but practice for the real show. And trying to throw the "Omg ZOGbot" bullshit doesn't change the fact that .22LR is fucking retarded and is basically a squirrel gun. Niggers kill plenty of other niggers with .25 cal Juarez zinc-allow slide shit-tier pistols. Doesn't mean I'm going to recommend that to my fellow white man during DOTR.

I swear to god when will people learn the nigger is nothing but a fucking feral animal. They are not even goddamn human.

Pfft. Let me guess, you had over 300 confirmed kills and were top of your class in the academy. You're one spergout away from making us some new copypasta. Go on.

If you're going to make a pistol caliber zip gun, make it smaller than that. The point is to get close enough to somebody who has a real gun and shoot them.

These never show how to make shells to go with them. Have a video. Assume that if you're in a situation where you need to make a slambang shotty that you can't easily buy ammo either.

Some nigger at work sent an email asking if we would donate to help hati. I want to fire one off and ask if we can help the whites being raped and murdered but yeah …might be a bit much at work unfortunately

Just keep your head down.
I'm sure your kids won't be genocided when you're gone, using the values you use of always fleeing instead of fighting.

Even .410 is lethal with a slug.

All of you people are retarded.
If you're going to make your own gun there's no excuse to not make a semi auto or auto.
There's literally thousands of designs out there, pic one and be done with it. I recommend the AR-15 platform if possible.

Here, have the video of the creator making and firing it!

this triggers the /k/

Why the fuck would you make your own gun? If you can afford to live on a caribbian island then you can afford real firearms.

If your some poorfag stuck on the mainland in Detroit then do what every other poorfag does and get a hi-point or taurus.

Might as well just blow your balls off now.

user, you have to be literate to post here.

Taurus is like betting 00 on a roulette wheel: one in 38 is a gun that can even outperform a fucking Sig, the other 37 will likely kill you.

That's some scary shit.

Or maybe they only want to make sure that you will still kill your target even if you dont have the balls to pull the trigger ?

Brazilian cops have a shoot to kill policy on all fleeing suspects.

If you're white you can just make a GB 22

Do you have the meanwhile, at Taurus images?

Meant for

jew op, no jew or mason talk allowed goy

If I was a poorfag I would take a shitty taurus 1911 or revolver any day over your bob the plumber zip gun. Niggers seem to be doing a good job of using them to kill each other in Chicago.

Sorry you don't live in the USA.

Close enough?

Sure.