Hands down one of the best game series out there. Not a single bad game in the bunch

Hands down one of the best game series out there. Not a single bad game in the bunch.

What's your favorite game?
How do you feel about the Origins' soft reboot?
What do you want in the next game?
[spoiler] any picks of those fairies?[/spoilers]

bumping with my own content.

As for the next game, as much as I loved the 2D platforming of Origins and Legends, I'd like to see Ubisoft try their hand at adapting the playstyle to 3D, still using the UbiArt engine. And let's get a a different villain besides The Magician. I wouldn't mind seeing the original story they had planned for Origins

I would love to see a modern 3D Rayman. 3D platformers as a whole are very few so having the better parts of an unbelievably shit AAA publisher make one would be a welcome step.

Rayman 2 and 3 are my favorites.
I played Legends and I liked it, haven't played Origins.
What I want in the next game, whether it is 3d or 2d, is Ubisoft not ruining it.

god damn it op you had a ball going there then you fucked up

you have to go back

I swear I only boot the game once and lost all interest on it.

I still like rayman 3.

First game I got with my GBA was Rayman Advanced. Game was easy to pick up and still one of my favorite game sound tracks. With Rayman Legends the music runner were always entertaining. I wish there was a way to play those levels but you choos the music.

While Rayman 3 was very linear and short it was quite enjoyable.
Rayman 2 DC version > Rayman Saturn version > Rayman 3 xbox version

Now I have a crush on her.

They could've made an ape escape clone

gj

just use two asterisks for spoilers you dumb shit

Great taste on your crush then user. The DC was the tits

I think the worst part of that game was how he never actually escapes in the end. He gets enough plungers to leave, but he turns back as he's walking away, tries to tunnel back in or something and gets stuck. The end.

Yeah, for some stupid fucking reason he forgets that he left behind all the globox babies who were kidnapped with him, and who he's been trying to keep safe the entire fucking game.

I was wondering all the way up to that last part of the ending cutscene whether the developers had somehow forgotten about them. But no, they were just relying on the assumption that the player would have forgotten about them. An awful, anticlimactic ending that existed only so that it was assured that they would be able to sell another game in this godforsaken spin-off franchise.

It wasn't even too bad, as far as silly minigame arcades go, but that ending left me with the taste of shit in my mouth, and a prayer on my lips that they wouldn't spend too long milking the rabbid fad, and make another real Rayman game instead.

Rayman sort of bugs me with the new art style. Granted I love that they kept the weird interesting levels (Fuck them for not letting candy land stay the last world though). But I sort of likes the looks and sounds of the first game.
New ones feel a little strange, good sure, but it feels off. I would use generic toon, but the original had that too but somehow made it look different.

That's really spooky and traumatic

I think it was just trying to be comedic. Rayman always had a silly sense of humor. When it tried to be edgy it delivered, thought, like some parts of the great escape. My favorite silly Rayman is Rush, that everyone seems to forget.

My whole life is a lie.

Yeah, of course, but it was still a transparent ploy to build anticipation of a sequel. As an ending for a game in its own right, it wasn't at all satisfying.

Come on, I'm about to fucking play them all again.

I never played the sequels, thought. Can't believe there are 3 sequels of that shit. Fuck Ubisoft.

I regret not buying Origins or Legends when they came out. And if your favorite game isn't Rayman 2 something's obviously wrong with you.

Rayman 2 hands down is the best one in the series.

I've never played legends or any of the new 2D scroller Raymans, but as a kid Rayman 2 and 3 were the bomb. Especially Rayman 2

this music is pretty alright

The Grannies World Tour wasn't so hard, I beat it in just two tries.

The Dragon Slayer on the other hand was fucking unbearable

FUCKING HELL
YOU SAID YOU'D SEE ME IN RAYMAN 4 MURPHY
IT HAS BEEN 13 YEARS MURPHY

But Rayman doesn't have any hands you doofus

Have you only ever played the beginning of Rayman 3, or did you mean arms? Hands are one of the few things he has.

I legit couldn't play that part when I was a kid FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR before I had the balls to finish it

What's a more obnoxious forced meme? Rabbids or Minions?

they're the same thing. Rabbids happened first and to a better franchise, so Rabbids.

Neither because neither are memes normalfag

I can't pick a favourite. They're all great.
3d platformer. Not that I'm bothered. As long as Ubisoft doesn't ruin it and lets Ancel and his team do their thing

The sequel didn't even follow up on that though.

If it wasn't for the fact that it's unfinished thanks to having to cram the game into a tiny cart, rayman might just be the best Jaguar game there is.

He doesn't have arms.