Jared Kushner Helped Top Democratic Senator Dick Durbin Lobby WH For DACA Amnesty

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/08/jared-kushner-helped-top-democratic-senator-lobby-wh-daca-amnesty/

This shiteating kike can get some, and then get some more. I've perceived his ability and i find it…lacking. Bamp for bagel removal

Some blame falls on this boomertard. No information can reach Trump without going through this cuck and he filters out all the right wing stuff.

Why is this nigger still allowed to do anything that matters?
Oh right…

Yeah fuck Kushner, and fuck McMaster, and fuck Kelly.

He effectively is if all the information goes through him.

t. Mike Thervovich

So we voted for Trump, and instead got a hippie boomer neocon General and a liberal Democrat Jew. This is why democracy is bullshit.

Yes, Trump is just some retard who can't think for himself, so he just does whatever the people around him say.
Why do so many retards believe this again?

Looks like the dems weren't the only ones who got bamboozled.

Reported.

Almost fell for that demoralization D&C…

Kek your bull is going back, shill all you'd like.

TREASON!

Regarding immigration, many in Trump's cabinet (not Kushner) are top men working on it.

crybaby cuck

this is such a stupid arguement and anyone who actually believes it should be gassed. you cant filter what the fucking president of the united states hears, there are way too many ways to bypass it. and if he is unable to do so you have an unfit president.

fuck kikes

There's no denying that anymore.