The most important Red-Pill of the last 20 years is 9/11

The most important Red-Pill of the last 20 years is 9/11

While we have witnessed a huge infiltration into the movement since the great strides made from the 9/11 movement, perhaps we can save some ground by ramping up counter-semitic propaganda and reminding all the goys and goyls on its anniversary just who was responsible for bringing down the towers and pushing America into ZOG wars for only isreal's gain, while the subsequent US/isreal financed arab springs also helped contribute to the jew-instigated mass refugee crisis seen in Europe as a result.

How about a push for 9/11 exposure propaganda to bring back our movement back on track and reopen some once red-pilled goys eyes that have been shut since the aut-right turned them pro-queer and pro-isreali?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZOGzs9xSs
youtube.com/watch?v=SmMRWL-jEVE#t=131
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fematape.html
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091001bells
msnbc.msn.com/id/4587368
prisonplanet.com/backup-communications-system-was-miraculously-switched-on-for-exercise-mode-and-ready-for-use-…
youtube.com/watch?v=nAMd9b2JiFo
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091001generals
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=x9CQ7DtXgc8
youtube.com/watch?v=wkreTweW3As
youtube.com/watch?v=3BRx7bxYlfs&t=1109s

youtu.be/eaaxfaWaQY8
youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00
youtu.be/8cfjYUHF8UE
archive.fo/jbL1D
hooktube.com/watch?v=kJmSCi7mY5w
my.mixtape.moe/aqjeqv.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867124/9-11-conspiracy-theories-persist-16-years-atrocity.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html
youtu.be/jlWp32BS2QI
vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-images
youtube.com/watch?v=tK4rJR1lIfo
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
antiwar.com/rep/DEA_Report_redactedxx.pdf
youtu.be/wE9nhYaVQbo
911datasets.org/index.php/Main_Page
archive.org/details/nsia-911
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11
isgp-studies.com/911
archives.gov/research/9-11/commission-series.html
catalog.archives.gov/id/10674947
catalog.archives.gov/id/10505397
archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive
archive.org/details/911
archive.org/details/911TelevisionRaw
governmentattic.org/6docs/9-11FAA-NEADS-NORAD_2001-2005.pdf
governmentattic.org/7docs/PortAuthorityNY-NJ_9-11RecordsLoss.pdf
thememoryhole2.org/s/911_pa-radio-repeater_transcript.pdf
archive.org/details/NORAD_9-11_audio
archive.org/details/911-911-disc1
archive.org/details/911-911-disc2
archive.org/details/911-911-discs3-9
archive.org/details/911-911-discs10-13
archive.org/details/911-911-disc14
archive.org/details/911-911-disc15
archive.org/details/911_fdny_dispatches
archive.org/details/fdny_911_dispatches
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html
thememoryhole2.org/s/911_ems_cad-logbook.pdf
governmentattic.org/6docs/SOO-PassdownLog_11Sept2001.pdf
archives.gov/files/declassification/iscap/pdf/2012-076-doc1.pdf
floridabulldog.org/foia-lawsuit/
altgov2.org/911-ashton-lawsuit/
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/category/military-defense/terrorism/september-11th/
archive.fo/0F6AS
archive.org/details/BinLadenTrialTranscripts
vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/
thememoryhole2.org/blog/missing-911-docs
original.antiwar.com/larisa-alexandrovna/2016/07/20/28-pages-explained/
books.google.com.au/books?id=mT9-9ZDoRIUC&pg=PA216&lpg=PA216&dq="the most influential ones and those" bin laden&source=bl&ots=1grP9iwUX5&sig=usIynWU06xpIjl3Z26GiIUVm0-U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwit16yKy57WAhXFXbwKHSURBngQ6AEILDAB#v=onepage&q="the most influential ones and those" bin laden&f=false
dni.gov/index.php/features/bin-laden-s-bookshelf?start=5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite
archive.fo/QF7dv
youtube.com/watch?v=6HcNtIlA3zM
youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc
youtube.com/watch?v=9aOhnK01wMY
mintpressnews.com/saudi-crown-princes-secret-visit-israel-embassy-scramble/231800/
youtube.com/watch?v=5RV5QbrMrXA
archive.is/35S02
youtu.be/MaZiUUjnI58
youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE
archive.is/adMi4
youtube.com/watch?v=_qYm1AnUKi8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_demolition_munition
ldeo.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/LCSN/WebSeis/24hr_heli.pl?id=&year=2001&jday=254
thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/memorial-museum-ground-zero-wtc-lower-manhattan-new-york-city-here-shows-damage-to-ladder-nycfd-truck-caused-attack-47088074.jpg
drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/2431.jpg
lewrockwell.com/2017/09/paul-craig-roberts/new-911-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=Whli3O9M7Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is such a huge lie and Americans have no sense of physics. My favorite point is 'how does a tiny chunk from the top of the tower smash down through 100 stories on intact structure and still go straight down, symmetrically with no entropy?'

Americans don't realize that not every structure is sticks and dry wall like their McMansions.

What are some other angles to play? USS Liberty and 9-11 are linked because they were both attacks to get the ZOGbots to clear space for greater israel, one failed and was covered up, and the other, unfortunately was amazingly successful.

We need a platform large enough to redpill the masses.

Reported to the ADL for anti- semitism

28 pages came out last year and proved Bush kikes and saudi bandar kid fuckers did it and nobody cared.
you op sucks
kys

Missed first post, no shekel for you

What we need to stand up and say is not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at it’s headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.

if the American people ever realize what happened, they're done'

anyone has the "triple brackets plane crashing the WTC" meme? can't find it anywhere.

The Day Before 9/11: Suspicious Events of Sept. 10, 2001

9/10 – the day BEFORE 9/11 – is a day so full of suspicious activity that it begs to be investigated closely for indications of who had foreknowledge and complicity in the following day's "surprise attacks." Dozens of these oddities exist, but I will feature seven.

1. Rumsfeld Announces 2.3 Trillion Dollars Missing from Pentagon | CBS News (Sept 10th, 2001)
youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZOGzs9xSs

The next morning the Pentagon is hit in the exact location where budget analysts were trying to track down the missing money, killing analysts and destroying records.

2. FEMA Arrives in New York Night Before Attacks - Sept. 10
youtube.com/watch?v=SmMRWL-jEVE#t=131

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fematape.html

Claims that Tom Kenny mistook the arrival date are refuted by the fact that the interview with Dan Rather was on Wed. Sept. 12 and he accounted for Monday night, Tuesday, and that day (Wednesday). "We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today did we get a full opportunity to work the entire site." Furthermore, former NYC mayor Giuliani testified to the 9/11 Commission: "
"… the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center. And it was from there that the rest of the search and rescue effort was completed."

3. Alarm Bells Sound over Unusual Trading in US Stock Options Market - Sept. 10
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091001bells
According to CBS News, in the afternoon before the attack, “alarm bells were sounding over unusual trading in the US stock options market.” It has been documented that the CIA, the Mossad, and many other intelligence agencies monitor stock trading in real time using highly advanced programs such as Promis. Both the FBI and the Justice Department have confirmed the use of such programs for US intelligence gathering through at least this summer. This would confirm that the CIA should have had additional advance warning of imminent attacks against American and United Airlines planes.

4. Afghanistan war plans on Bush's desk - Sept. 10
msnbc.msn.com/id/4587368

Plans for military action in Afghanistan were on President Bush's desk two days before 9/11 and Sept. 10. Video embedded in the link.
5. SRAS Turned on for "Exercise Mode" on Sept. 10
prisonplanet.com/backup-communications-system-was-miraculously-switched-on-for-exercise-mode-and-ready-for-use-…
Backup Communications System Was ‘Miraculously’ Switched on for ‘Exercise Mode’ and Ready for Use on 9/11. From research by 911 blogger Shoestring.

6. Gen. Montague Winfield Steps Down on Sept. 10
youtube.com/watch?v=nAMd9b2JiFo (8:28- end)

On Sept. 10, Brigadier General W. Montague Winfield asked Capt. Leidig to temporarily take his place as Director of Operations at the Pentagon Command Center on the morning of 9/11…. from 8:30 am. until after Flight 93 crashed, whereupon Winfield resumed control. Leidig had qualified to stand in that position just the previous month. Winfield was promoted to Major General.

7. Pentagon officials Cancelled flights on Sept. 10
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091001generals

September 10, 2001: US Generals Warned Not to Fly on Morning of 9/11
According to a Newsweek report on September 13, “[t]he state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill.” [Newsweek, 9/13/2001] Far from becoming a hot topic, the only additional media mention of this story will be in the next issue of Newsweek: “a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.” [Newsweek, 9/24/2001]

Stop sliding this thread, its the most important issue today since it still shapes our military budget and foreign policy.

Maybe the normies will get pissed when they realize they have to take their shoes and belts off in the airport for a phony reason.

#no1cares

That's an excessive amount of israle aid even by neocon standards.

No the most ridiculous is WTC7. Nothing ever happened to it. It was admittedly pulled. Useful for introducing redpills as it doesn't make any sense. But this thread is fully correct and very appropriate. 9/11 should not be forgotten. It may have been a big milestone for zog. It was both a sneaky direct attack and a very effective psyop that I am of the opinion mentally fucked up the young millennial generation. The subject should frankly be discussed on an almost constant basis. Jews did 9/11 is Holla Forums bread and butter back to basics type shit.

nevermind, I did my own.

What are your opinions about the theory that a nuclear bomb in the basement destroyed the towers?

JFK to 9/11 - everything is a rich man's trick

It's not true, there was a camera crew in the lobby when the tower came down. No nuke was used.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYjoSvzWeo

Hutchison Effect directed energy attacks were made on that area. it was a massive psyop

Yesterday I showed my teacher ( A based Armenian who is incredibly pro- Russia, pro- Assad) the dancing Israelis news report. He never knew about it and was like - W.T.F. -

Don't be an ass. It was a simple controlled demolition.
Watch

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

Donald Trump after 9/11 on the phone

Reminder, they killed this man for what he said.

Donald Trump after 9/11 on the phone
(didn't embed it)

Checked for quality memesmanship.

oy vey stop shoah'ing me

It just always gets me that they're just so absolutely comfortable being social parasites.

Try 300 times….

Sorry, here is the version with sources.

so the first thing those dancing kikes said once the cop pulled them out of the car was:

oy vey goyim were just israelis our problems are you problems, the palestinians are the real problem

now thats what i call kikery

i can imagine just how nervous and jewish he sounded as he spouted that nonsense

anyone got the youtube link to that US journalist doing a talk in europe on the jews and 9/11? been looking for it for awhile and can't for the life of me remember his name

Christopher Bollyn / Solving 9-11?
i don't know for sure if he's spoken outside of the US, but he blames zionism within the first 2 minutes of this vid

Not him, think the journalist im looking for had to move to europe from the US.
cheers for this though, I'll give it a watch.

Actually it is him, Heres the video I was looking for.

cheers mate

The kikes and neocohen criminal Bush administration did it. It's the Gulf of Tonkin all over again. They needed a false flag to go straight to war for kikes then piss off the hive of sandniggers for Israel and now the whole western world is fucked because of it.

DUSTIFICATION

I don't believe they were driving around in a van with a mural of the twin tower attack. That makes zero sense. Seems like disinfo.

Thank you for the sticky, Hotpocket
NEVER FORGET

I had always joked that Bush worked with Israel to do 9/11 up until now.

this proves that christians are jews

Did they ever release footage of people boarding the plane? Airports are camera central. You'd think… Also, has anyone even looked into relatives of plane passengers?

Ask questions til you die, fight until you can't anymore.

Such a stupid nonsense, have you ever played jenga? The tower always collapses into itself at freefall speed, learn some physics pleb. The WTC was obviously destroyed by Osama bin Laden and his Taliban fighters and not demolished by the jews.

I remember how a few years ago the meme "jews did 9/11" somehow got changed into "Bush did 9/11." I'd chalk putting the blame on Bush as being more politically correct and thus more appealing to the normalfags rather than to wacky alternate timeline shenanigans, but it still annoys me since the meme was a nice way to segue the dancing israelis into the conversation.

Its kikes nonsense like flat earth, it was a controlled demolition, dont look for the 5th leg.

I don't know mister friendly neighborhood shill, it's your word against his.

Just about everything about 911 and Israel that you need to know is in here.

ht tps://archive.org/details/911TRUTHBOMB

"Let's rumble"
Funny how I can't even get cell reception on a plane in 2017.

The japs at Nintendo did 9/11 just like Pearl Harbor.

dr. judy wood.

Don't forget the Titanic.
>inb4 ice(((berg)))
Everyone who opposed the formation of the federal reserve died on the Titanic, everyone who was set to vote had tickets. The guys who voted for it to be established all canceled their tickets within the days prior to the maiden voyage.

Didn't the ADL declare JIDF a hate group the other day?

You forgot one: the day of 9/11 wreckage fell on and "destroyed" a building containing all the government data set to be declassified for the 20 years prior - 9/12 was supposed to see complete declassification of all MKUltra and ayylmao documents.

No, these kikes organizations have always listed the JDL (not JIDF) as a terror group to separate themselves from their violent acts, despite the JDL essentially acting as the enforcement arm of the ADL, and Kahane being one of their assets.

how about you don't be a nigger and stop appealing to the authority of a demolitions expert. he's using his demolitions knowledge and even by 1:30ish in your video, he says they must have worked quickly to use demo charges as the means of destruction. he's only drawing on his conventional knowledge, not the censored evidence that points out from Judy Wood.

meant to use
sage for double-post

Still the most effective normie friendly 9/11 red pill. Funny and lite and just opens up the possibility for the normie that "gee wiz something is kinda weird about that official story huh?"

transcript with extensive citations: corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy-theory/

Post 9/11 related videos and redpill raid ops here please anons. Today is best day for it.

Best way is WTC7

I had a pleasant day at work today (semi-urban Ontario)

In the lunchroom, two white women, one quite old, in her 60s I suppose, and a younger one, 20s, were discussing the recent hurricanes. The topic drifted towards humanitarian efforts and race. Oldie said that whites were in a decline and would be wiped out soon; she didn't seem pleased by this. Young one pointed out that "we only have 3 or so major
white countries left" and after that "what would we do?". She was still concerned with providing (((humanitarian efforts))) to those disprivileged, but she was aware of the race problem… so it seems people are waking up.

The other was a guy in his 30s, imagine a trucker style background. We were discussing the WTC in earnest, he knew that 9/11 was an inside job for profit, what's his face took out several trillion dollars insurance, the planes were military decoys (windows, reinforced front) to destroy servers on the upper floors, explosives and thermite, pancaked buildings, etc etc. He knew pretty much all the information I'd hoped he would. He even correctly pointed out America's war economy, caused by sabre rattling, and invading foreign countries because of (((foreign interests))). I was actually surprised he knew so much.

I apologize for the blogpost, but I thought it would be nice to share some inspiration.

do you have the actual document for that screenshot?

Proof?

I always mention WT7 as soon as the topic arises in conversation, the majority of the time people had no idea a third tower went down, let alone the absurdity of the matter. It’s an indisputable redpill, it is either accepted or the subject is changed.

The cast iron confirmation of WT7 being a controlled demolition is it being left out of the official report. This is akin to a high profile investigation of a triple homicide only examining two murders and failing to mention the third. It such a crude/ brute forced cover up that to this day it causes me to shake my head in disbelief.

This is shill thread, Saudi Arabia, US and China planned 11/9

Israel is ally of US.

Good to hear, user!
You'd be amazed at many goyim know these days, they usually keep it on the DL unless on on one though, it's surprising how many reject the honeypot BS theories too.
Interesting times indeed.

CHECKED

I'll match your blog post. I live with dyed in the wool liberal boomers everyday, and I constantly furrow their brows with racial realism. Its like watching rusty gears trying to turn in the opposite direction.

Opportunity Alert

There's a fairly famous subreddit, imgur, hastag, etc we can hijack here. It's called #WhyWereTheyFilming. It's mostly funny posts captured mistakenly on film. We need to FLOOD them with the Mossad moving company infographs.

Dr. William Luther Pierce, PhD originally thought that it was a deliberate act and provides interesting analysis from our point of view. It's especially special because he addresses it as if it wasn't an inside job. This is rare in the "Truther" movement. However, later in life he allegedly was beginning to believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

The most ridiculous thing is that all 7 WTC buildings were destroyed. Every single one. WTC 6 had a mysterious, huge, gaping hole in the center of it.

This: >>10588471

Btw mentioning Dr. Judy Wood always brings out the CIAnigger shills in force.

usilly

Happy 9/11 Holla Forums. I don't really have much to celebrate with, so I'll drink some juice and figure it out in the morning.

kek must be crazy
you know there was work near the elevator shafts right
there was no directed energy

Hope someone is archiving.

Damn it. Wikipedia is not a source! You need to add original sources. We all know Wikipedia is shit and if you use Wikipedia as a source you're encouraging people to visit it while making people "in the know" think you're discredited since you use en.wikipedia.org as a citation. If you use Wikipedia for research, use the citation provided from Wikipedia.

This. Hardly ever seen someone's work so consistently shilled across every platform I've ever seen it on. Wish a lot of anons would consider the implications for what kinds of hidden tech we actually have and therefore how much of what we see in public regarding the military, environmental cleanup problems, energy scarcity problems, resource scarcity, etc., is pure theater.

The whole hidden tech idea seems to be more threatening to the mainstream mind than even racial and other highly emotionally charged, heavily propagandized social issues. Goes along with a lot of anons' unwillingness to accept any spiritual/occult/supernatural/etc., dimension to what's happening in the world. Coming upon information showing that a group of people are fucking over everyone else and have been for thousands of years and history is written, the media is tailored, etc., to obscure this fact, is easy enough to accept. The idea that there may be an entire world of technology that exists and may have already existed for any length of time, and that basically makes everything you've ever known a total farce is too hard for some anons or something.

- Controlled demolitions don't turn buildings into pure dust. See vaporized steel in thumbnail of video here:

- A controlled demolition would have left 12 stories of debris per tower. Where are these piles of debris?

- Controlled demolitions don't melt/incinerate parked vehicles several blocks away from the destroyed buildings.

- A controlled demolition does not turn every single piece of furniture, including thousands of filing cabinets and computers, into molten metal or dust. (Only one filing cabinet was retrieved from the Twin Towers, and it was half melted).

- A controlled demolition does not vaporize over a thousand people's bodies. Zero bodies were recovered from the Twin Towers. Micro fragments of human bone were found on the roofs of adjacent buildings years later.

- A controlled demolition would have left massive seismic evidence. None exists.

Also

The "planes" that hit the towers were traveling at speeds impossible for 767s to be traveling at sea level, over 650 MPH. It would have been physically impossible:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9CQ7DtXgc8

youtube.com/watch?v=wkreTweW3As

Oooh yeah they hate Judy Wood.
Decades ago when I first started protesting 9/11 I kept the fuck away from her and thought it was some CIAnigger shit to discredit the movement, espeically when it's so easy to debunk NIST with WTC7 and high school physics.
As I learned more about quantum tech, Tesla and the like I began to realize she actually explained many of the missing parts (the burnt cars blocks away and weird shit like that) which nano thermite and other proven aspects couldn't explain.

Lets make this a 9/11 Scalar EM weapon thread.

Shills will follow below \/ \/ \/ \/
kek

This woman is like the Gerald Ford of Science. A bumbling buffoon who's mannerisms are so flamboyant and distracting they make her seem like an idiot. She might know what she's talking about. She might be right. But she needs to work on public speaking.

This user gets it. We live in a technocracy. The jews control hidden technology, and the implications of this is difficult to fathom.

We Eleysium naow. Think of the underground bases.

I'd reckon (((they))) will allow their own puppet to be blamed for the attack because it doesn't mention (((them))) in any way. When the Iraq War happened,
(((Late Night Talk Shows))) proceeded to paint him and Dick Cheney as Literally Hitler, because somehow they think he killed sandniggers for being sandniggers, or for oil but in reality it was just a part of (((their))) plan to make excuses to help out Muslim "refugees" and Africoons to come into Europe to rape and murder the native population. (((They're))) doing the same thing with Trump, only they hate him more than Dubya. In the end, Dubya wanted open borders and amnesty for Mexicans anyway, so I don't why libtards didn't praise him for that. Nothing in (((Leftism))) make sense, they will tell you Milo Kikeopoulus is a Neo-Nazi. Next they will try to do some serious mental gymnastics to justify how some ghetto ape thug dindu nuffin and he's a good boi n' shiet, and how a gun-owning White American (who has never commited any crime in his life btw) is somehow a criminal. Seriously, fuck (((Occupy Democrats))), they think (((Fox News))) is Literally Hitler too. Bunch of fags.
pic related

*Decade -s

>>>/tok/1189
The great Quantum research thread has finally begun. Check in weekly or more if you want to help out.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BRx7bxYlfs&t=1109s

Holograms? No planes? Remote controls?

These are all dead ends, make you sound crazy, and will likely never be solved. Don't waste your time on these details.

What you should spend your time researching and raising awareness on is FOLLOWING THE MONEY

corbettreport .com/episode-308-911-trillions-follow-the-money/

I know what you mean. In some ways though, it makes her seem even more genuine. She's sort of the absent minded professor/socially awkward scientist stereotype. Her maximum autism was distilled into her book 'Where Did the Towers Go'.

I thought it was a joke and put one of her talks on for some entertainment, only to end up getting redpilled into another timeline.

Interestingly, she's totally blacklisted from Wikipedia. No article for her or her book.

THIS IS THE FUN 5 MINUTES VIDEO THAT YOU SHOULD SHARE WITH NORMIES

Sorry for redtexting, normies really like this one.

Already posted
Post the original upload in the future. There's a link to a full transcript with citations as linked in the other post.

Just FYI the guy is a kike and he has videos about how Hitler was a Rothschild NWO puppet.

Polite sage.

If you haven't watched these three videos on 9/11, you can't call yourself redpilled on 9/11.

youtu.be/eaaxfaWaQY8
youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00
youtu.be/8cfjYUHF8UE

yep, follow the money. actually what no one researched is ho the banks, insurance companies and corporations held in the WTC were challenging if not threatening the Rothschilds bank, ISRAEL, Halliburton and could have offered products to stabilize the economy.
Look at the status of AXA especially, Henri De Castries took a LOT of profit in AXA since the twin towers got took down.

Let's face the reality, it was not an attack against the United States in particular or a symbol, it was really targeted.

Same for the tech industry companies that were installed in the WTC.

From a recent piece in (((Harpers))). archive.fo/jbL1D

>San Diego looms large in the recorded history of 9/11, though not because it was the focal point of the plot. While preparing for the operation, the future hijackers had been dispersed around the country, in such places as New Jersey and Florida. The reason we know so much about the West Coast activities of the hijackers is largely because of Michael Jacobson, a burly former FBI lawyer and counterterrorism analyst who worked as an investigator for the Joint Inquiry. Reviewing files at FBI headquarters, he came across a stray reference to a bureau informant in San Diego who had known one of the hijackers. Intrigued, he decided to follow up in the San Diego field office. Bob Graham, the former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told me recently that Robert Mueller, then the FBI director (and now the special counsel investigating connections between Russia and the Trump campaign) made “the strongest objections” to Jacobson and his colleagues visiting San Diego.

>Jacobson also found evidence, noted but seemingly ignored by the bureau, that Hazmi had worked for a San Diego businessman who had himself been the subject of an FBI counterterrorism investigation. Even more amazingly, the two hijackers had been close with an FBI informant, Abdussattar Shaikh. Hazmi had actually lived in his house after Mihdhar left town. Shaikh failed to mention his young Saudi friends’ last names in regular reports to his FBI case officer, or that they were taking flying lessons. Understandably, the investigators had a lot of questions for this man. Nevertheless, Mueller adamantly refused their demands to interview him, even when backed by a congressional subpoena, and removed Shaikh to an undisclosed location “for his own safety.” Today, Graham believes that Mueller was acting under orders from the White House.

Really gets the noodles boiling.

HEILd
>youtu.be/8cfjYUHF8UE
Pic related @ 12:49

it wouldn't be the first time they have tried to pull some shit like this. look up the lavon affair

Oh shit that's right…
HAPPY 9/11 DAY GUYS!

Checked

Anyone have any good merchant/tower pics?
Jewgle is hiding them. Got a nice meme idea from a fellow user to make.

The first time I came accross the humble water filter salesman was a 9/11 video many years ago… It was something very long, he was also raving about how Schwartzenegger would become president… Good times.

Okay, heres the thing about Jewish 9/11 conspiracies that pisses me off - you say

But even if the Jews did do 9/11, that's fucking nothing compared to the fact they are actively orchestrating the demise of our race. That's real the redpill on the JQ. Compared to that, who the fuck cares about some skyscrapers in New York?

Of all the shit the Jews are responsible for, 9/11 doesn't even crack the top 10.

Made some new OC for you faggots.
Enjoy

I've heard about this but haven't had the chance to read a decent source on this. Do you have one? thanks

"911 truth" was probably the most (((shilled))) internet movement in history.

more OC

I feel like I've seen your work here before. Are you a namefag? Do you use Holla Forums?

Yeah, No-Planers completely discredited the entire thing and now when someone thinks of 9/11 truth they think fringe weirdos whom claim that the planes were CGI, and "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEAL BEAMS, MAN!" as these are the primary arguments that entered the public consciousness. Some of the non-NPCs out there do think that Michael Moore's documentary shows that SOMETHING is up there, but that's about all they can get to in their fluoridated minds.

a lot of normies think that "evil american government" did it, if i had to guess.
just thinking about the level of cognitive dissonance most of them must be because of that question alone, makes my head spin.

Filter pic isn't mine, I don't namefag my shops or lurk Holla Forums. You probably have seen my other work around here or perhaps spread elsewhere, can't draw for shit so have to shop. TBH forcing myself to learn so I can shop better for business proposals. Have teamed up with a local drawfag user though, building them a new rig this week so will have lots more coming through the pipeline in coming months.

Bin Laden (((knew))). And he copped the blame for speaking.

Here is your Dancing Israeli's on Tv talking about it hooktube.com/watch?v=kJmSCi7mY5w

This story overshadows a more incriminating piece of evidence. Did you know 4k people got a notification via a messenger service on blackberry not to go to work that day.

I made this video it's a bit too big at 19.6 mb to be posted here.

my.mixtape.moe/aqjeqv.webm

is there a concise video or document that could be shared with a normalfag that conclusively proves that Mossad was somehow involved? If so, what is it?

Passports penetrating steel beams, concrete and entire floors of 400m tall skyscrapers, flying through a fireball, landing unscathed on nearby buildings.

Entry level 9/11 for normies, does not mention who [the jew] was behind it, just evidence it was a controlled demolition and the official story is a lie.
Architects and Engineers On 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
Quite boring for me, but then I'd reviewed everything they cover near enough years before this came out, this is strictly the first baby step to recognising the government lied about what happened.

2nd level with real Red-Pill - Probably what your looking for is Ryan Dawsons

911 and War by Deception
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
- Anti-zionist - Links of the money trail, the deceit and lies and all ZOG agents behind and involved in the crime.
Ryan Dawson has done several versions of this documentary, I personally enjoyed the War is Always by Deception for more detailed Mossad/CIA records and paper trails, but it's 3 hours long, the one I link here is shorter/more concise.

3rd level Red-Pill - Direct jew links

911 - Missing Links
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
The first 3-4 mins it names the jews behind the old original false flags by terrorist kikes and continues at the same pace throughout.
Covers almost every facet of the jews in government involved and covering it up thereafter

My gf is 21. To her and people her age, 911 is no big deal and just another terror attack.

Most people forgot about it, but "9/11 Octopus" was the first full-length documentary pushing the "no planes" narrative. In the first 30 seconds of the video it's claimed that 9/11 was carried out by "the fascist octopus" that planned to "destroy Israel once and for all" and establish a "thousand-year reich of terror".

It doesn't get much more jewish than that.

Never use the Jenga analogy, they will kill you for that, even if you are a celebrity.

does she call those who reacted angry toward arabs after the twin towers fell "racist"?

What ever happened to the ground zero mosque?

Daily reminder that "dancing Israeli" Yaron Shmuel got married on 9/11/02, presumably to celebrate a successful operation.

Happy 9/11.
I hope the jews get fucked over today somehow.

The people who actually control the technology are people you have never heard of, and never will. The zionists are another chess piece.

Have some nice content, I hope (((they))) pay for their treachery real soon now.

>my.mixtape.moe/aqjeqv.webm

did anyone watch it?

On this day, 16 years ago, our country was hit with a heinous attack on our own soil. Our freedom was in jeopardy. The terrorists gave us a choice: end our support of the Jewish State in the Holy Land and abandon our military bases in the middle east, or face death. We chose not to negotiate with terrorists. We must protect God's chosen people in Israel at all costs. We prevailed in the face of evil.
Israel still stands in the middle east. They have expanded their borders in the decades since the attack. We must secure the existence of the Jewish People people and a future for their children. Over 2,700 patriots gave their lives for Israel on September 11th. In the years to come, a further 10,000 young American men gave their lives protecting Israel from threats in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The fight is far from over, but I am proud to say that the Jewish People are winning.

AMEN BROTHER, HOOAH

Art project called Geltine where Isreali art students have access to the internal structure of the WTC.

Its so in your face it must be a red herring, or is it a triple bluff …. fuck knows

"Israeli Art Students" it means mossad.
It's always mossad. no matter how tenuous or flimsy the excuse, it's mossad.

Take a look at Breibart today playing on the 911 theme, countless US flags by crypto jews and infinite cartton frogs all insisting we kill for isreal.

Good content that I downloaded, thanks
Only you used weird pictures for your earlier post making it look like spam

He knew. Not in the way that ((they)) knew, but the way that we now know. And he knew he couldn't say too much, otherwise he'd die in a helicopter crash.

I find it striking that the two pictures were shot at the same area and same angle.

Torposter shitting it up, as usual, show me which citations in that image use wikipedia

This looks like a repost from hurricane thread 6

Posting an interesting theory I saw floating around recently:

9/11 was a Heist, Coup, Distraction & Domino Effect. It should be called "Oceans 9/11" because many different groups were involved.

1) Heist [The Gold & Silver in/under Ground Zero & all those Trillions that "Vanished"]

2) Coup [Jets were moved to be out of position so they couldn't intercept anything & Building 7 being destroyed due to who/what was operating in it]

[Pentagon being hit is very interesting, since it happened to an area that was specifically reinforced almost like a bunker. Which means the Pentagon strike was either "sending a message", a counter strike against those in there, or a false flag done by those inside it to look like they were also the "victims".]

3) Distraction [Look at what else was going on that day around the world & in the US, also what followed in the months after(such as how China joined the WTO in December after accepting WT debris to dispose of in dumps)]

4) Domino Effect. [It was a result of previous Domino Effects, and created a Domino Effect of its own]

Groups involved in 9/11:

1) Mossad [In 2 different ways, a rogue group that was part of the 9/11 operation & a separate group who was trying to stop the rouge group and the Saudi's]

2) Saudi's [Funding for the fall guys(hijackers)]

3) Deep State ["Intel", Drones, Logistics, Help with planning, etc]

4) MSM/Hollywood [Provided "Plane" footage to be shown on TV/Media(Planes on TV/Media were not real)]

5) Al-Q[Agreed to take the blame for it & keep the "Bin is Alive" thing going.(As a "reward" they got more arms/cash shipments(likely from the CIA) that would be used later on for things like Syria)]

6) M.I.C. & Contractors[They wanted war & also helped with the quick "Clean up" of Ground Zero(Dump Truck/Heavy Machinery Convoys for instance)]

Some additional links I had sitting around:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867124/9-11-conspiracy-theories-persist-16-years-atrocity.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html

I don't understand, everyone in the building received generous insurance payments. In other words, how would attacking the banks, insurance companies, and corporations held in the WTC actually hurt them?

they were clearly shot at least 30 meters apart (possibly 500+, but I will not bother triangulating). No amount of lens can make the small building shift so much to the right

Afaik it was actually the department that was investigating the missing money that went kaput

Correct, I think there was a couple trillion that they were looking into. Could have served multiple purposes. Wipe out loose ends from the Cold War, send a message to the people going after corruption by neutralizing some of them, create more cover for the Deep State. Always so many different angles to consider when it comes to 9/11.

Something else interesting that I saw about the Pentagon recently was the images released by the FBI earlier this year showing response teams doing cleanup in the aftermath of the attack. Many of the images were heavily doctored. Here are two example I have saved.

youtu.be/jlWp32BS2QI

Can you please elaborate further?
Is it a map of likely edited areas according to some editing detection algorithm?

It can't.

Boeing 767s cannot travel 650+ mph at sea level, it's physically impossible.

Operation Northwoods had plans to switch out planes in midair.
They could have been modified aircraft which looked like the original planes, but could fly much faster at lower altitudes.

Does not matter, as long as it's proven that the planes that hit the WTC were fake, either CGI or replaced planes, it is enough to get people asking questions.
What if the government were forced to comment on that? What the fuck would they say?

How can I create the Hutchison Effect?

www.911enemies.com

These are photos taken from the FBI's investigation of the Pentagon crash site after the attacks. Most/all of the images have been doctored or edited in some fashion to hide details.

vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-images

Here is another which appears to indicate that an AA logo was shopped onto debris found on the lawn outside the building.

can someone point me to were he said the first qoute

Specifically, someone took the images released by the FBI and used an editing program (I think it may have been simple photoshop) to show that details were being airbrushed or edited in nearly every image.

would be better to show the result side by side with the original image. Those who are not experts on the subject can't make heads or tails of those images you are posting

Report and filter all disinformation shills.
That includes 'nukes', 'dustification', 'directed energy', and 'there were no planes'.

The towers were taken down in a controlled demolition well after the planes struck. There is thermite residue in the dust collected the day of the events. This is incontrovertible.

I agree that if there were planes it's possible they were not Boeing 767s. Some eyewitnesses reported "grey" planes. I don't know enough about planes to know what types of planes can travel 682 mph at sea level and not be torn to shreds (these speeds are usually only achievable at 20,000+ meters, where the air is much thinner), maybe a pilot or engineer user can chime in here.

It also does not seem possible that a regular aluminum aircraft could slice through steel columns that were engineered to withstand a plane hitting them.

Cursory investigation of the details of the Pentagon "attack" reveals that no plane was involved whatsoever. The engines would have survived, but not even a single piece of a plane was actually recovered.

The alleged crash site of flight 93 in the field clearly shows no signs of a plane whatsoever. No bodies, no luggage, no plane debris.

Just imagine what they did to the actual passengers of the flights. Human sacrifice I bet.

This.

Also anyone have links to any new 9/11 documentary's that have come out in the last couple years? Id enjoy seeing some newer ones.

and
are not mutually exclusive

This is the first I'm hearing of this. You have sauce on that?

The planes are the excuse for the official narrative, but the thermite+explosives is what took the buildings down.
Too many people saw the planes in NYC for there not to have been planes.

The Pentagon is a different story. We don't have any videos of that impact, and the two unintelligible frames of Pentagon footage we have in inconclusive. The ATC controllers in the area saw something heading for the Pentagon, and people at the Pentagon and the white house recall seeing a plane. So it isn't clear which is true in the case of the Pentagon, but there is evidence for some kind of flying machine hitting it.

I don't know what you mean by them not being mutually explosive. The planes that hit the towers were not holograms. Planes definitely hit the towers.

100%

*mutually exclusive, not mutually explosive

I meant that the towers can be brought down using termite and there not having any planes.
for the towers to be brought down by termine, planes are unnecessary, that's why I said both theories are not mutually exclusive

How does thermite in the towers burn/melt vehicles a mile away from the WTC?

Seconding the request for sources. I'm interested as well.

Requesting source for this as well.

What kind of planes can travel 650+ mph at sea level? Not saying it's impossible, genuinely want to know what type of planes could have been used.

Air traffic controllers also saw blips that were not actually there on 9/11 because of plane hijacking wargames/terror drills that were being conducted. Just because air traffic controllers "saw something" does not mean it was a plane, or that anything was actually there.

And these people are to be trusted why?

Operation Northwoods detailed a plan to swap out aircraft in flight. This is corroborated by the fact that several passengers were purportedly able to make cell phone calls at altitudes where it should have been impossible. The witnesses to the phone calls remarked on the clarity of the phone calls and the lack of background noise (possibly indicating the use of a land-line at some on ground facility rather than a wireless connection). It is possible that what struck the towers were modified jet airliners which were able to withstand those speeds at a low altitude. Impacts at a significant fraction of the speed of sound will be much more damaging than typical impacts because materials have less time to yield to the impact, so the material acts more brittle in nature when it may be ductile in normal load conditions.
The center columns and the outer columns on the way out did absolutely shred the aircraft though.

Flight 93 surely is a curious case, and I still don't know what to make of it. It wasn't like they crashed the plane into a swamp, there have been cases where this has happened and many pieces are never found.

We can only speculate what they did to the passengers, but we know that they were never seen or heard from again.

These videos are a good summary:

wouldn't that have melted anyone within a mile of the WTC?

"Shure" who conducted that interview now believes that planes were used.

Did I ever say they should be trusted?

This is still a subsonic speed. According to the Standard Atmosphere, the speed of sound at sea level is 761.2 mph, so that makes 650 mph a flight Mach of 0.85.
The only problem becomes overload of the wings and flutter. Overload is caused by the higher density at sea level for the same flight speed as cruise flight. Flutter is when an airplanes lifting surfaces oscillate in a way that can damage the airplane. If you strengthened the wing structure in such a way to do away with these two issues, you could feasibly have an airplane that looks just like the original, but can fly at Mach 0.85 at sea level.

If ATC sees a blip moving consistently at airliner speeds, it definitely isn't a bird or "nothing".
It is either a fighter jet, an airliner, a private jet, or a large missile.

I hope that one day we can find the terrorist state of Israel guilty for 9/11, in addition to many, many other crimes, and punish those responsible, as well as their children. We'll make them regret giving us the idea for the holocaust.

the image was clearly made in Excel, my man

into the oven with you.
never mind the hissing sound

Part of the anomaly is that trees next to melted/burned vehicles were totally unharmed (see embedded).

The engines of a 767 would need to output 6 times their maximum power to move the plane through air at sea level, as well. So now we need a plane with a strengthened structure, and different engines. What engines could have been used?

Yes, it very well could have been nothing. The terror drill wargames that were being played actually placed "ghost" blips on the radar of air traffic controllers. This is one of the reasons so much confusion happened on 911.

Source?

Daily Kenn had a good interview with a bunch of "antisemites" about the USS Liberty. They connect 9/11 also.

One of the guys is making a documentary on the boat. Soon in your local theatre.

youtube.com/watch?v=tK4rJR1lIfo

While I appreciate the spotlight on the issue some anons seem confused when they spout "JOOZ DID 9/11" as if Israeli Henchmen pretending to be muslim were hired by the Jews to crash into the targets, it writes us off as loons in the eyes of the normies lemming masses.
9/11 happened as a Middle eastern response to the US support of Israel and genocide of the middle east who were absolutely NO threat to America whatsoever.

Tl;Dr 9/11 or the brown invasion of the west would of NEVER happened if we didnt support Israel and left the middle east alone.

Hello, Mike Peinowitz
9/11 was perpetrated by a MOSSAD cell, get fucked.

Dont get me wrong here, I'm not defending the Jews in the slightest, this is not complex at all,all I am saying is the towelheads attacked us as revenge and the kikes spun it as "THEY HATE OUR FREEEEDUMZ, NOW GO DIE FOR ISREAL! ISLAM IS OUR REAL ENEMY GOY, ISRAEL HAD NO INVOLVEMENT HEHE" making things worse than before and being forced by (((them)) in the US GOVT and Europe to house worthless shit skins

Your evidence of this is what?
For what?

Ever watch a cop show? Means, Motive, and Opportunity.

Means
How many organizations in the world do you think could pull off an attack like 9/11? Just the simultaneous hijacking of 4 planes? I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s beyond the capability of any terrorist organization. That leaves a short list of governments. My top 5 would be the USA, Russia, Israel, UK, Germany, probably China, France, and a few others, too.

Motive
Who benefits the most from the US going to war with arabs? Not the arabs. Not the US. Not really Russia. Not the UK, Germany, or France. Nor China, etc. The only one on the list is Israel.

Opportunity
A zionist kike owned the World Trade Center. Jews are all over the place in positions of power. Many of the people you’d want as an inside man (Cheney, etc) are basically Israeli puppets. Now let’s also look to see if anyone has a history of false flags to pull the US into a war with arabs. Again, Israel pops up. USS Liberty, Levon, etc.
One of the big reasons bluepills say it couldn’t be an inside job is that Americans would never kill thousands of their own. And they’d be overwhelmingly right. Israelis, however, have no such compunction against killing us, given that their holy book describes all non-jews as animals. Funny how hundreds of Jews worked in the WTC and they all seemed to have called in sick that day. Basic detective work leads you to the number one suspect being Israel.
Honesty, no one else can even be on a list of suspects. Saudi Arabia only ends up on the primary list because evidence leads back to them. But if you were going to commit a massive crime that caused the whole world to scream for blood, wouldn’t you want to have a patsy?

Confirmed.. all cars several steers down from the site were straight lined burned on only one side. It was indeed at least a D.E.W test

Ryan Dawson - '911 and War by Deception' - goytube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

IF ONLY DA GOYIM KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE

The rates of rare cancers and radiation related sickness in those who worked or lived on or near the scene is astronomical, and closer to what was observed in Hiroshima then any demolition or disaster work. If I remember correctly there was one type of blood disease that a person could have if they were born with it, or exposed to nuclear type radiation, (that was the only two ways to get it) and a very high percentage of first responders had it and were not born with it. (the name of the condition escapes me at the moment). That fact alone proves it was a sampson option suitcase kike nuke. Don't let the jews fewl you into thinking it was lasers or directed energy.

Ok, you have been filtered. So many wasted shekels in this thread. Nano thermite bs originated at (((gawker)))

So you think the explosives in the towers where smaller nukes?

keked

Don''t let him trick you.
There were no radiation poisoning deaths after the collapse of the towers. That alone is enough to prove there were not nukes in the towers.
Controlled demolition is the reality of what happened.
Please watch the videos in
or at least just this one.
youtu.be/8cfjYUHF8UE
There is literally no counter argument to this scientifically analyzed, physically backed evidence.

I wonder is Trump is still willing to investigate 9/11 like he said during his candidacy.
That would be HUGE, but i don't think he will, despite his mockery of Jeb! Trump is becoming low energy himself.

If you plot the extent of the dust cloud, and the locations of the cars that caught fire, you'll see they lie in the same area.
We know for a fact the dust had explosive/flammable residues in it.

How much did W know?

Cheney and Rumsfeld ran the show. W was let in the classroom 22 minutes then flown around the country eventually ending up at a military base.
Warren Buffett just happened to be at the base that day.
Total inside job run by Poppy Bush (CIA) and Mossad.

Found the video. Forgot it was Corbett.

get your numbers right for the pentagon amounts or dont bother making images and posting shit if you dont know the information correctly.

So you think the explosives in the towers where smaller nukes?
Don't kid yourself, dubya isn't a complete retard, it's a good act he lets on.

Cockburn (I know…) is actually pretty good – he's been covering Mosul in London Review of Books and he generally tells it pretty straight.

Just one of the biggest spy rings in modern history broken up during 9/11, no big deal goys. For the life of me I don't understand why this never gets appropriate traction.

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
antiwar.com/rep/DEA_Report_redactedxx.pdf

youtu.be/wE9nhYaVQbo

can you guys post the 9/11 fully charged bush cellphone maymay?

Jewtube used to have better copies of this but they've all been taken down or DMCA'd.

What part the hurricane might have played that morning still bugs me. Like a missing jigsaw puzzle piece.

thanks bro!!!
I believe the 28 pages of Saudi is a red herring,
everything else points to (((Israel)))
kike media etc, blame someone else
achtung!

It's great to try to figure out how 9/11 happened but its not very useful to place doubt in the normies minds of what's going really on, you'll just come off how the Jews want you to seem, paranoid schizoid. It's going to be a while until Holla Forums has the resources of the state to do its own investigation and find out exactly how the towers came down.

Until then the more important thing is to research who benefited from 9/11, who still benefits from it? Well its no coincidence the Jews did and still do. The cost this has been on the US, the loss of control of our own government because of this. The closer relationship to Israel that won't be disturbed by anyone in government. That's how 9/11 should be remembered because its going to happen again if not enough people can't point out the Jew when it does.

maximum shill get
we all know kikes orchestrated 9/11 you fucking faggot
four words:
building seven
dancing israelis

https:// therightstuff.biz/2017/09/11/tds193-melted-beams-crushed-dreams/
interestingly the trsodomites are shilling the "sandniggers did 9/11" narrative. around 15-20 minutes into this.

polite sage for TRSposting

You're not very good at this are you abraham.

9/11 RESOURCES
9/11 Datasets - 3TB of records
911datasets.org/index.php/Main_Page
archive.org/details/nsia-911

Wikispooks on 9/11
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11

Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics on 9/11
isgp-studies.com/911

9/11 Commission files at the National Archives
archives.gov/research/9-11/commission-series.html
catalog.archives.gov/id/10674947
catalog.archives.gov/id/10505397

September 11th Television Archive
archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive
archive.org/details/911
archive.org/details/911TelevisionRaw

FAA/NEADS/NORAD Document Index
governmentattic.org/6docs/9-11FAA-NEADS-NORAD_2001-2005.pdf

Port Authority Destroyed Records
governmentattic.org/7docs/PortAuthorityNY-NJ_9-11RecordsLoss.pdf

Port Authority Radio Repeater Transcript
thememoryhole2.org/s/911_pa-radio-repeater_transcript.pdf

NORAD/NORTHCOM Audio
archive.org/details/NORAD_9-11_audio

WTC 911 Calls
Disc 1 - Transcripts: archive.org/details/911-911-disc1
Disc 2 - NYPD: archive.org/details/911-911-disc2
Discs 3-9 - FDNY: archive.org/details/911-911-discs3-9
Discs 10-13 - EMS: archive.org/details/911-911-discs10-13
Disc 14 - 911 and Dispatch Calls Supplement: archive.org/details/911-911-disc14
Disc 15 - NYPD Calls Supplement: archive.org/details/911-911-disc15

FDNY Dispatch Recordings
archive.org/details/911_fdny_dispatches (old upload)
archive.org/details/fdny_911_dispatches (new upload)

FDNY Oral History Collection
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html

EMS CAD Logbook
thememoryhole2.org/s/911_ems_cad-logbook.pdf

NMCC Passdown Log
governmentattic.org/6docs/SOO-PassdownLog_11Sept2001.pdf

Air Threat Conference Call Transcript
archives.gov/files/declassification/iscap/pdf/2012-076-doc1.pdf

Broward Bulldog 9/11 Lawsuit
floridabulldog.org/foia-lawsuit/

Saudi Arabia 9/11 Lawsuit
altgov2.org/911-ashton-lawsuit/

Black Vault Curated Material
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/category/military-defense/terrorism/september-11th/

Unredacted DEA Israeli "Art Student" Report
archive.fo/0F6AS

United States v. Usama bin Laden
archive.org/details/BinLadenTrialTranscripts

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/

Withheld 9/11 Docs
thememoryhole2.org/blog/missing-911-docs

Good article. I was only in high school at the time and I didn't follow all the details of the 9/11 commission at the time, but Jesus Christ:

What a joke, the Bushes wanted fucking Henry Kissinger on there to mop it all up… Thank god there is still a powerful block of families keeping the conversation alive, even if the press tries to snow job whatever revelations trickle out from time to time (i.e., 28 pages last year).

Here's another good one putting together the pieces of the 28 pages:
original.antiwar.com/larisa-alexandrovna/2016/07/20/28-pages-explained/

Autismo, reporting for duty after six million hours in paint! I tried to show the modified areas with arrows, for the uninitiated; the image is "supposed" to have generally the same shapes and patterns in the "abstract" versions, when you see out of place blotches, like in all of these images, that means the image was edited in some way from the original.

Bin Laden in His Own Words
books.google.com.au/books?id=mT9-9ZDoRIUC&pg=PA216&lpg=PA216&dq="the most influential ones and those" bin laden&source=bl&ots=1grP9iwUX5&sig=usIynWU06xpIjl3Z26GiIUVm0-U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwit16yKy57WAhXFXbwKHSURBngQ6AEILDAB#v=onepage&q="the most influential ones and those" bin laden&f=false

Also, posting Bin Laden's bookshelf.
dni.gov/index.php/features/bin-laden-s-bookshelf?start=5
Some notable titles:
If he were still with us, he'd be posting here.

Let's see. What is thermite's Minimum Ignition Temperature (MIT - minimum temperature to ignite a cloud of particles)?

From Kikepedia (I know, but still generally okay for science and maths topics):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite

"Ignition requires extremely high temperatures".

Here is the abstract of a paper entitled "Activation energy of tantalum–tungsten oxide thermite reactions":

archive.fo/QF7dv

So between 400 and 700 degrees centrigade.

Do you really think a parked vehicle's engine block has a temperature of over 400 degrees C? Your "thermite dust clouds" melted the vehicles theory is absolute rubbish. Also, embedded is a video of cars burning even before the towers disappeared.

I'd just like to point out that nanothermite was a misdirection the entire time. What is thermite? It's rusted iron and aluminum powder. What were the columns made of? Steel, which is primarily iron. What was the building facade? It was fucking aluminum.

what happens when you dustify the entire structure and analyze the dust? Traces of thermite

Lads help me redpill the normies in the comment section of this video, lot's of new comments during the past 12 hours:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HcNtIlA3zM

It's a bluepilled AF normie video, even shows a 911 monument in Israel that is made of steel from the Twin Towers (what the FUCK).

That's the ignition temperature for a bulk HOMEMADE thermite reaction. The grains of aluminum and iron oxide are huge in this mixture compared to a nano-thermite.
I suspect that nano-thermite would have a lower ignition temperature (read: activation energy) because it is mixed on such a small scale. It would require a much lower amount of heat transferred per unit mass to start the reaction. This is why I think it's feasible that the dust got into an arc gap, or some pretty hot surface and ignited fires.

If the charges were in the buildings before the planes hit, it is possible that the planes could have dislodged some of the thermite charges and ignited them simultaneously.
The impact from the planes would fling the thermite across the debris field (which this video is a part of indicated by the papers and dust strewn across the floor) and were it could melt its way into a car where it and cause an engine or gas tank fire. This would explain why there were cars in the aircraft collision debris field on fire before the towers fell.

It is a fact that many more cars over a much larger area caught fire once the towers fell and spread the dust out all over the city.

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=9aOhnK01wMY

and ahem, this

mintpressnews.com/saudi-crown-princes-secret-visit-israel-embassy-scramble/231800/

and finally, this

youtube.com/watch?v=5RV5QbrMrXA

911 was fucking MOSSAD bitchez

The temperatures you referenced were also for a different thermite than what was found at the WTC. The kind at WTC was a nanothermite made of Aluminum and Iron Oxide, as evidenced analysis of the composition and combustion characteristics of Red-Gray Chips found in the dust samples taken on 9/11.
Watch this one for more information on the material: youtu.be/8cfjYUHF8UE
You could also look up the guy's papers on the material. He published his findings and they were peer reviewed.

Thermite is aluminum and iron dust. The beams were steel (carbon and iron). The facade was aluminum.

Do you feel in charge?

It WILL be extremely painful.
For you.

You know how I can tell you're being intentionally dense?
Calorimeters and mass-spectrometers don't lie. Nano-thermite is not a naturally occurring substance in buildings, could not have been produced in the collision of the aircraft with the building. This is weapons grade thermite. It was planted in the buildings before the attacks happened on 9/11.

Again, watch this guy's story and look up his papers for more.
youtu.be/8cfjYUHF8UE

derp

How do you know that the directed energy being postulated is not a third cause of said disease? You don't, because it hasn't been studied, because it is a secret. Provide more evidence for suitcase nuke hypothesis please. As of all my investigation, dew + controlled demo + plane impact is most parsimonious.

if you look up a few posts you will see a patch with a reptilian eye at its center, with IX and XI in its corners. notice the cloud with the "omega" symbol in it casting a bolt of lightning into the center of the eye. examine and decipher this patch, fully anons.

I'm not suggesting that plane impact produced thermite. you have to oxidize the iron first t.chemfag I'm suggesting that a dew which breaks molecular bonds and turns solids into nanofine dust would by definition produce traces of thermite from steel and aluminum. However the evidence for controlled demolition is there and some of the thermite found could have been from failed detonators in the plane impact floors.

Perhaps, but cite a source that indicates what the Minimum Ignition Temperature is. There's no way it's below 100 degrees celsius, which is above the max safe operating temperature of just about any road vehicle. A parked car's engine cools down fairly quickly, and it's likely to have only reached between 60 and 80 degrees celsius.

Parked vehicles do not ignite their spark plugs. Parked vehicles do not have any surfaces that are hot enough to ignite any cloud of metal dust, not even "regular thermite".

Retarded speculation, you're really reaching here. Thermite burns extremely brightly, ignited thermite would have been very visible falling from 100 floors up, not to mention lose most of its heat energy during the fall.

Care to explain how thermite causes cars to instantly begin rusting? How thermite can melt trucks, bending them in half?

Feel free to provide us with even a single source that cites the Minimum Ignition Temperature of iron oxide nanothermite. Make sure it's under 100 degrees celsius, or your little theory is bunk.

Yes, but just like no reaction has 100% yield, explosives leave little chunks of themselves in the products of the reaction. This is where I think MOST of the thermitic residue in the dust came from.

5 stars protect a sixth central star. Five colors (each projecting to 4 corners of the earth) surround the eye. Reptilian eye = psychopath/jewish nature. Omega is a symbol of the end times. 9/11.

The five eyes protection of zionist jews will be their undoing. The end is when the truth comes out.

Care to explain how nanothermite can turn concrete into dust in midair?

FUCK YOUR SHIT CIANIGGER.

Explosives tend to do that, you fucking idiot.

Honestly if you haven't watched it you must see the video of Judy Wood's hypothesis from the beginning of the thread. I am about to get comfy in bed once I put out my bonfire hotdogs and steak n shake chili cooked campout style for dinner while my wife runs an event and I will watch the documentary of your choice in return, if I haven't already.

Was it as bad as last year when Kike Eunuch claimed the 9/11 truth movement was all about stopping bush from getting reelected, despite it not really taking off until 2006-2007?

close. not disagreeing.

so far this is what i see and have been told by an insider: the 8-pointed star is actually the two towers juxtaposed on each other at 45 deg angle. obvious pentagon ref in lower left corner. omega cloud is the cloaked blackop craft firing a beam weapon to add that 3rd element thank you raytheon corp

archive.is/35S02

Whoops, I meant

See

Nice argument Schlomo. I hope embed triggers you, we know you have hidden technology you fucking kike.

So when a huge piece of steel and concrete is falling to the ground, turning from a solid object into thick dust in midair, that's somehow explosives operating? Funny how those explosives didn't leave a seismic signature.

Explosives leave heterogeneous particle sizes in a roughly normal distribution. That's not what was observed at the demolition site of the towers. Explain the actual evidence with your occam simple theory, or it's not a useful theory. You must complicate your hypothesis only enough to explain the evidence that is actually observed.

Were you there? Look at the pictures there are plenty of heterogenous particles. I know people who were there sifting through rubble to pick up pieces of flesh of their brothers, uncles, fathers etc. The kikes did 9/11 end of story.

I'm done arguing with you.
You only reduce the intelligence and waste the time of the people reading your garbage.
You get paid to say this bullshit, and I'm here trying to teach people what actually happened.
I'm sorry that the truth triggered your org so much they had to send you and your buddies here.

Schlomo wouldn't have this.

Jesus fuck. Seriously, look at their profile pictures and Israel avatars with star of davids everywhere saying their family member "missed the plane". The truth is staring everyone in the face and no one fucking cares. Or they say "tinfoil hat". Just release me from this Earth.

Just adopted this strategy. It's powerful stuff. People pay attention.

I see the CIAniggers have abandoned ship. What the fuck happened?

I'm talking about how. You can insist the who was the kikes until you are blue in the face but it does not address how the deed was done. Earlier in the thread there's a good post about motive, means, and opportunity. Israel was involved.

As to the question of how the buildings were brought down, controlled demolition alone is too simple a hypothesis. It doesn't explain the burnt-out cars too far from the fires. It certainly does not explain the relative lack of debris, which another user said above should have been a pile 12 stories high. The impact of the falling buildings should have caused dikes/levies to fail and flood the area, but did not. It also would have left a seismic record, but did not.

Not 110 stories worth of particles. The rubble should have been 12 stories high minimum.

But you haven't argued with me at all. I asked for cited sources for your claims, for evidence that idle car engines can ignite thermite (they can't) and you have instantly rage-quit the discussion.

I'll ask you again very clearly:

Cite a source that proves that nanothermite can be ignited by temperatures below 100 degrees celsius.

You are claiming that the burned, melted, and rusted cars a mile away from the WTC were due to "thermite dust" blowing from the Twin Towers. Prove it, show us the evidence that thermite can ignite at temperatures below 100 degrees celsius. If you can't, your theory is bunk, end of story.

Replying to me with ad-hominems and nat soc images does not make you correct.

This happens every single time someone bring up Dr. Judy Wood's work. Every singe time. Posters like you show up and screech autistically while having zero arguments to refute the evidence.

I agree that Israel did 9/11, but I do think the evidence that they possess hidden technology is extremely pertinent to our fight against them. What happened on 9/11 is just as important as who did it, and in fact proving what happened might be the key to proving the kikes did it.

Funny how Jones has a huge Kikepedia article, and if you try to make one for Dr. Judy Wood it will be deleted instantly and your account banned.

Funny how Steven Jones has been on Fox News.

Funny how Steven E. Jones worked to discredit cold fusion in the 1980s.

Really makes the almonds copulate.

It's also worth discussing the possibility that the palastinains celebrating was Israel propaganda. Someone was handing out sweets and I remember hearing that some news outlets published retractions.
youtu.be/MaZiUUjnI58

zero point energy?

11 September 2001 is now closer to September 11 1985 than today…

Thanks user, had to go wagecuck for the day and couldn't post originals. If you go through all the images you'll find that all of them are like this. At least that was how it was explained to me.

That is the quickest yarmulke ever. God damn every time…

Checked.

Because they can't shill their nano thermite dust melting cars blocks away bull shit, so have reconvened to find another way to derail the thread away from Judy Wood.

As I posted earlier in the thread when Jwood was bought up, they'd come out, sure enough, on cue they came out after that.

This is the rosetta stone jew pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century.

Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us – his warning to the West – is more urgent than ever before.

Already broken by wordfilter, stop making shit less readable.
Wake the fuck up and make smarter decisions.

Thanks for doing what f36791 was too lazy, useless, and excuse-making to properly do.

Made a post on T_D telling people to quit circle jerking about islam for 5 seconds to look into what Jews think of non-Jews by looking into what their religious texts say about us, insta-banned. It was normalfag level stuff too, literally just what the torah says about gentiles. Aparently the truth is now "anti-semitic".

Yeah they have copped heaps of my sock puppets for rule 3 kek.
Now I just make the red pill the handle and avoid discussion about it directly.

No, even if it is true, it comes across as crazy conspiritard stuff. We don't need it. Focus on white genocide. Focus on the Jewish role in creating Marxism and on the Frankfurt School. Its more relevent, more damning and its and its easier to prove.

Another good one that is eaten up there is the composition of lugenpresse e.g. cnnkikefax.jpg etc

>Nothing in (((Leftism))) make sense
It all makes sense if you understand that they do not care about fairness, justice or Truth, they just want to beat you.
They will never accept a compromise or your attempts to appease them, they will just find a new way to attack you after you cave on a particular issue.
They are jews, in fact or in spirit, and power is their god.

van degraff generator to create a static field in an area and then microwave beam to create interference patterns within the static field. obviously you'll need to make some modifications or build your own as the types of static field generators (tesla coil would work, too) and microwave generators that you buy pre-built won't probably do anything.

do people actually believe this

Do you 'member when the TRSodomites claimed that the kikes didnt perpetrate the most kiked false flag in history? Holla Forums 'members.
This alone is enough to find them and their libertarian deradicalization zone suspicious

TRS gtfo. your kind are not welcome on Holla Forums.
reported

Wasn't there something declared in the past about trump declaring 9/11 patriot day or something around those lines?

Wouldn't a normalfag argue that the twin towers were built much sooner, eg building codes could have been older and not as safe. They might also meme that jet fuel was present (even though that's bullshit)

I posted "never forget what zionists did" in a couple threads with links to Christopher Bollyn talks and got shoah'd in record time. They really don't want to be woken up.

You clearly don't know how manhattan is built. And the pile of debris was HUGE. It collapsed into the ground. Manhattan is built directly on top of old manhattan. Also the weight of the buildings is enough with explosives to turn parts of the buildings to dust.

Why is the site wiping itself? Images and video are 404ing all over.

One of the servers crashed. There's been a notice up about it for hours.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

9/11 was supposed to be peace and prosperity day.

Don't take it personally, fam; You just strike me as a braindead conspiracy theorist autist that has nothing intriguing going on in his life and has to speculate on hypotheticals to get a half-chub in the morning like a slackjawed drooling brainlet.
I don't want to come off as abrasive, friend, So you have my apologies for rubbing you the wrong way, Just please– In future, Try your best not to be a thoughtless mouthpiece for clickbait twitter accounts?
It's very unbecomming of a woke ass nigga

I just don't have tollerence for mini-minds, tbh.
This is the marketplace of ideas. If your product is unpaletable, I'm the soccer-mom nigga that always leaves a mean reveiw on yelp.

I hope this is a copypasta

Look at these trustable angels, they are the board of directors of ICTS-International, which happens to be the company responsable for airport security on the places that hit the twin towers.
source: ictsintl.com/about-icts/icts-management
archive: archive.is/adMi4

This is even more fucking stupid than the official story.
I apologize for replying to shills, but honestly. A motherfucking nuclear weapon supposedly went off and pulverized the tower from below and within. Holy shit, you're not even trying.

United 93 was supposed to hit WTC7 but due to some Leeroy Jenkins heroism 'n' sheeeeeeit, it crashed in Bumfuck, PA.
So the kikes just detonated it with their controlled demo. I mean fuck, no one even talks about the nanothermite found onsite.

After the first day, NO ONE in the kikestream media was really talking about WTC7.

Any kikes shilling against nanothermite is a fucking MOSSAD/CIAnigger.

Oh god, don't tell me they faked the fucking titanic too. Is nothing safe from the kikes?

No, you are mistaken. Debris from all 110 above ground stories didn't all fit under the ground floor - it did not even collapse the ceiling of the parking garage underneath the towers. There's pictures (possibly video) from that evening in the Judy Wood talk linked in the beginning of the thread.

Actually controlled demolitions look exactly like that, even those 'dust projectiles' that supposedly are debris being 'dustified'

take special note to the second building, as even being WAY smaller, it does still shoot out those dust projectiles

All or nothing operation by Israel. Some initial success, but ultimately a failure. Some people got rich and will prolly die before everything comes out. Israel will cease to exist in near future.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=_qYm1AnUKi8

sorry, wrong video

You might as well be posting your most inspiring Talmud quotes.

(sweet nothing dubs)
Are you guys suggesting that thermite matching that found at WTC was found in the PA wreckage site where United 93 allegedly dematerialized? If so please sauce that because I don't believe I've heard that particular claim yet.

Sauce?

No it didn't. See

There was no plane at the "crash site" in PA. No bodies recovered, no luggage, no plane debris.

No they do not. Large pieces of the towers fell towards the ground and while doing so emitted extremely thick trails of powder/dust. These pieces of the building turned into powder before they hit the ground and blew away in the wind.

No one is saying that explosions don't create dust. What is evident is that solid matter turned into powder during free fall, and barely any material actually hit the ground, hence the title of Dr. Woods' book 'Where Did The Towers Go'.

I watched the video you embedded. It shows building collapsing and dust erupting from the debris as it slams into the ground. That is not what occurred when the Twin Towers disappeared. They very obviously turned into dust before hitting the ground, and in fact almost none if the towers "hit the ground" at all, as is evident by the miniscule debris piles they left (so small they do not even fit in the lobby of the buildings, when they should have been at least 12 stories high).

I challenge you to find a controlled demolition video that shows a building turning into powder on the way down. Enjoy embed related of an 8 or so story high steel column dissolving into dust.

This.

I've seen that interview. Are you aware that Greg Jenkins is an NSANigger? She doesn't make a fool of herself, Jenkins performed an antagonistic "interview" with her where he focused on how since we don't know what technology could have destroyed the towers it's therefore impossible. That argument doesn't make any sense. That's like saying that if you don't understand gravity then the laws of gravity don't apply to you.

The comment section of any video "debunking" Judy Wood is replete with shills spouting nothing but adhominems about her appearance and demeanor. No one tries to refute the evidence or come up with valid explanations for the evidence she has collected. Here is a small sample of the shills in the comment section of that video:

No one actually has any arguments against her evidence. The thing about her work is that she collected evidence and came to the conclusion "this was done in some manner we don't understand as the general public". People are constantly trying to badger her into explaining how it was done and who did it, whereas she is simply saying: Here is the evidence, here is what happened. This "interview" with Greg Jenkins is typical of the "debunkers" that harass her in that he is trying to force her to describe the method used to destroy the towers, while ignoring the evidence describing what happened. These people never have explanations for things like the burned and melted cars or the absolute lack of debris that must have been present if there was a traditional controlled demolition.

This is an Alex Jones approved disinfo theory.

evident as in you have evidence?

So are Jewdy Woods' spacebeams, at least when Jesse Ventura's the one talking about them to promote his kosher TV show that gave her a platform.

all too true which leads you to your mistake

The theory I prefer is standard demolitions pre-installed by (((crews))) as well as devices from another technology most are completely ignorant of, nuclear demolitions
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_demolition_munition
as for your seismic data and heat signature consider the related pics

There were no hijackings.

So it was shot out of the sky?

Yeah, the videos of the towers turning into powder as the fell, including the embed of the post you just replied to, as well as photos of the lack of building debris after the "collapse". Evidence.

Explain the burned and melted vehicles a mile away from the WTC for us, the fact that there was not enough debris at ground zero to account for a controlled demolition, and the lack of seismic evidence for a controlled demolition (or "pancake collapse", for that matter).

Where is that chart from? Here's an embed of Woods describing the problems with the seismic data on 9/11. The seismic signal of the towers being destroyed is only 8 seconds long, and it would take 8.5 seconds for an object dropped from the top of one of the towers to hit the ground. What this means is that the buildings disappeared faster than free fall speed. The seismic signal of a controlled demolition is usually over double the time it would take for a massive object to be dropped from the top of the building being destroyed (e.g. the seismic signal for each Twin Tower should have been over 16 seconds long).

There is literally zero evidence of that
Indistinguishable from a controlled demolition. There is nothing out of normal there, especially considering that the top of the tower fell first into the top-middle section, that caused a huge puff of smoke at the 3/4th of the building, which then continued it's free fall.

Embed related.

There wasn't enough debris to fill the lobbies. A 110-storey building should leave a debris pile a minimum of 12-storeys high.

Every single video of the towers being destroyed is evidence of them turning into dust/powder as the disappear. Again, I challenge you to come up with a single video of a controlled demolition that features steel and concrete turning into powder as it falls to the ground. I'm talking thick streams of powder trailing off of the debris.

Controlled demolitions can cause a 700 foot tall steel core column to drop straight downwards and turn into powder as it falls?

Not even sure what you're trying to elucidate here. Are you aware that the dust from the towers being destroyed was visible from space? See embedded.

Also:

Please provide us your explanation for the burned and melted cars over a mile away from the WTC.

Thanks.

how do you know?
it does not happen anywhere besides in your head
yes
as said before, this is a fantasy of yours

What does this even prove? all controlled demolitions produce a fuckload of dust. This was a fuckhuge controlled demolition, meaning a fuckfuckload of dust

magic space beams don't explain it either. If it was space beams, literally EVERYTHING MADE OF METAL would have melted. Why only cars got hit? Did they set the magic space beam in the World Trade Center and Cars setting?

a composite of data from
Lamont-Doherty Cooperative Seismographic Network
relavent day
>ldeo.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/LCSN/WebSeis/24hr_heli.pl?id=&year=2001&jday=254

Dimitri Khalezov's 5-6 hour long video is worth a watch imo.

Nice job avoiding the question about the burned and melted cars. The point is that vehicles were burned and melted and that neither the official 9/11 story or any of the controlled demolition theories can account for it. Why could a directed energy weapon not explain melted cars? Are you an expert on secret energy weapons?

Explain how a controlled demolition melted this fire truck in half (as well as other vehicles over a mile away from the WTC):
thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/memorial-museum-ground-zero-wtc-lower-manhattan-new-york-city-here-shows-damage-to-ladder-nycfd-truck-caused-attack-47088074.jpg

Because controlled demolitions are something humans have been doing for a long time. There should have been over 1.25 million tons of debris at ground zero. Approximately 12% of each tower's volume was solid matter; 12% of 110 is 13.2%, thus the volume of the debris should have been at least 12-storeys. It doesn't even come close, it barely reaches the height of half of the lobby.

Stop screeching and just give us your arguments.

What is your evidence indicating that it was a controlled demolition?

Questions for you if it was a controlled demolition:

- Why was the seismic signature of each tower being destroyed (slightly) less than the time it would require the tower to free fall?

- How was the "bathtub" retaining wall/foundation ring underneath the Twin Towers not damaged by millions of tons of debris falling on top of them (it only suffered slight superficial damage)?

- What caused the large holes in 5 WTC and 6 WTC? Were these buildings only "partially" rigged for demolition? If so, why the asymmetrical pattern of the holes?

- Why did many eye witnesses remark on how quietly the towers were destroyed? Controlled demolitions are typically very loud, the explosions being heard dozens of miles away.

- Why were huge steel columns melted/bent completely in half, matching the melting/bending of the metal of vehicles up to one mile away from the WTC?

One chart is for building 7, Judy woods discusses its lack of seismic activity. The other is for the north tower and as another user suggests, the signature is under half the duration expected and of slighter magnitude than expected for the associated building, meaning much of the mass had been lost prior to collapse.

WHERE DID THE REST OF THE BUILDING GO?

The details are incidental. Building 7 was wired for controlled demolition, therefore they all were.

so.. do a ray trace on all the burnt out shit (was there anything else reported messed up / strange around NYC that day?) and see where it came from. I hadn't looked into DEW really, but that's where I'd start.

There is a video from one of the towers collapsing which shows a loose segment of the building falling and then a small explosion splits the falling chunk into two parts, one of which goes uppish/away from the camera, the other of which goes down faster than the collapse. I believe that there were charges on the columns. I also believe that much of the mass of the building had been blown away as dust after its molecular bonds had been broken by some kind of secret energy weapon. These are not mutually exclusive hypotheses, anons, as has been said earlier in the thread.

I like the theory that there were mini nukes in the basement of each, transported there one at a time on the day. That's why the South tower went first. If the North comes down first then the rail for the South's bomb is blocked obviously. It also explains the temperatures at ground zero for months afterwards and the massive amounts of heavy isotopes detected.

But a directed energy weapon on the towers could also fuck up their shit just as much.

Fictional armor in a video game! Nazis! White power soon heads secretly control Destiny oy vey SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!!

This user gets it.
I spent 100's and 100's of hours after the event trying to figure out how the towers blew up and I am still not much closer than when I started.
Judy Woods merely follows actual scientific evidence to wherever it leads.
And if the evidences suggest something we are not familiar with that does not mean she is crazy it merely means we dont know everything mankind is capable of.

It's like they never learned after (((GTA))), Mass Effect, Call of Duty and Resident "Resident of Evil Creek" Evil that this concern-shilling is just free advertisement and the game sells more.

kek

Who are they then?

There are chunks peeling off the building. The concrete didn't just "turn into powder." The basement nuke makes the most sense because it provides a crater for the rest of the junk to fall into.

Also, did anyone actually see cars burst into flames? Maybe they were just sitting there, destined for the junk yard. Did mailboxes, street lights, and other metal things get Hutchisoned, too?

Yes it does, just watch any video of the towers coming down. But there is no point arguing over who can see what, I suppose.

There is no crater… care to provide a photo of this supposed crater? The basements of the Twin Towers were left largely intact, including vehicles in the parking garage.

Lots of photos and videos of vehicles on fire, yes. Can't embed the video I wanted to because it's already embedded somewhere else in this thread, but here is an example photograph:
drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/2431.jpg

Dozens of vehicles were sitting on the streets adjacent to the WTC, as well as a mile away on FDR drive, melted and burned out, waiting to be hauled to the junk yard? You can't really be this retarded.

I don't know.

Why the best part is how some people believe that all white people who aren't overt sjws and thus traitors are trustworthy.
A good amount of people with, and of course without, money would gladly kill 1000 of you if it meant another couple millions in their coffers.
Never forget this when you trust new allies.

(1)

The basement was left intact. This was already addressed earlier in the thread. Do you see what I mean about how you are rejecting reality and substituting your own ego-driven explanation now?

if you're starting from zero, it's good for getting you to question things. believe it or not, that vid is what first made me realize the kikes were behind everything

I would like to do this but unfortunately I don't believe there's enough information to be gathered from the evidence to do so. What I have seen of some directed beam weapons (including cancer treatments) indicates that the principle of operation is summed waves, where 2 different harmless waves produce a summed product that excites the target material at the wave intersection. This means that a ray trace would be useless without knowing the wavelengths used. Any physics anons with information that could narrow down the possibilities are welcomed to chime in.

So imagine this:
You come from whitesuburbia and your parents don't even need to work in the inner city, maybe you even have farming background or your family owns even more remote rural areas.
You believe whatever the news and history books in school told you.
Then one late night after viewing "ancient aliens" video you jump to some related ones, most rambling. You find one that is easy to listen to and you start getting some ideas, interesting stuff.
If you do your research you won't find any secret aliens controlling government, but pedophiles that cover up child rape rings. For every 100 that watch that a handful will continue searching for truth and evidence.
Instead imagine this:
Same starting scenario except when you click on a related "ancient aliens" video you hear some guy ranting about white genocide and "kikes" that cut kids and enjoy pedophilia. Your mind shuts off, you go on living in fantasy land. You decide overpopulation needs to be fought so you have no kids.

Tell me which scenario will lead people to the truth.

Things I remember.(needs researched)
1. A maintenance crew had run of the twin towers for a week or two before 9/11
2. One of the Bush bothers owned the company that did securely at the twin towers.
I think they were setting thermite charges to cut main beams. You can see molten steel pouring out of the build in a Ron Johnson YouTube video.
They then used a clean nuke or two in the basements to bring them straight down.

The problem with the energy beam theory. Show me the large
1.Power Source
2. Transport vehicle
They would be massive.I don't think they would fit down a city street. So where were they located.

This is a good challenge to the idea of DEW. Someone above mentioned a "cloaked blackop craft" being the beam source(s). That answers location but power is still a question. I imagine it's possible that such a craft could be powered by a nuclear reactor, but the cloaking technology is an extra postulate that fails occams razor when we can just as easily postulate nuclear powered submarines in the bay as the beam source(s).

Can we start memeing "never forget the 2.3 trillion that were lost in the war"? Ought to prove extremely effective in shutting down attempted unironic use of muh 6 gazillion.

lewrockwell.com/2017/09/paul-craig-roberts/new-911-evidence/

No, dummy. They were situated next to the WTC when it collapsed, burning shit fell on top of them causing them to burn, and then they were towed there after the tower collapse. Meanwhile, in every single one of these burning car photos, all other metal structures such as fences and street light poles are perfectly unharmed. Do the magic death beams only target car metal while leaving fence and pole metal unharmed? Do they also cause cars to hop on top of one another?

I remember following this and it giving me hope that it might actually be the time Israel gets it comeuppance. Then, nothing really ever happened and here we are! Wonderful, just fucking wonderful.

don't forget they also don't affect trees

youtube.com/watch?v=Whli3O9M7Jw

What do you guys think of Dr. Niels Harret?

Where did that pic come from?

Most people on the 9/11 case that I've met are certain Israel was the culprit. We need to keep that trend going. Truth must prevail.

Ooohhh it's the satanic American industrialists and European royalty not the jews, those poor jews getting blamed for everything…..
How can we all have been so blind.

That's the art project on the 91st floor if I recall correctly run by (Austrians), called B - Thing , the larger group was called Gelatin… I shit you not. They wanted to make a balcony to the outside of the building so removed windows etc. to get access. They didn't want anyone to know what they were doing so they boxed it off. My understanding is that this would have potentially given them access to a cavity space and probably could access the frame of the building. IMO after reviewing this for some years A. the BB 18 caps are for electrical fuses so, not as damning as it at first glance may appear and B. Its just so fucking obvious I have to think its a red herring - I would be delightfully corrected on this one in the face of further information.

Just a reminder that every American and Gentile has every right to kill as many Jews as they want. They attacked us first this is clear. It would be a crime not to give these murderous psychopaths justice

Nice

Bush 9/11 memes mostly come from Israel disinfo

You are mistaken because you haven't yet watched the video of Judy Woods. If you had, you would have seen an entire bank of exposed parked cars well away from the towers which are fine prior to the towers falling and burned to shit after the towers fell down. The cars were too far away for burning wreckage to impact them. The majority of the vehicles don't move between the pre and post photos.

LET GO OF MY YOUR EGO

check
check
check
i loved that show, even though it was a load of bullshit. very entertaining.
for me, i picked option A. i don't know which is more likely to redpill people en masse, but getting jew wise is a gradual, incremental process if you were once a sheeple.

You are legitimately fucking autistic.

You're probably right, but both of those posts still reek of TRSodomy.

Wrong. Care to provide evidence all of the cars were moved, including all of the cars in the WTC parking lot?

Cars were burning before the towers fell, this was already pointed out to you.

Watch this faggot:

All other metal structures such as fences and street light poles are perfectly unharmed. Do magic thermite charges/mini nukes make vehicles burst into flames before the towers collapse, and melt cars a mile away after the collapse? Do these magic thermite charges/mini nukes cause cars to hop onto one another?

Neither did the magic thermite/mini nukes.

What caused this? Also, the fence looks pretty fucked up too.

Thermite in the dust, not a nuke.

user why you do this

good bread

I'm no expert on this shit but the Freemasonic symbolism of 9/11 is unreal.
>bush reading My Pet Goat

Another pleb earlier in the thread proposed this very theory, that thermite dust from the towers was somehow ignited by the parked vehicles. Here are the posts destroying that retarded theory:

So go ahead, give us some evidence that thermite dust can be ignited by temperatures below 100 degrees Celsius. Oh! And cars were burning before the towers fell, too. So you also need to tell us how the thermite jumped out of the buildings, fell 100-storeys, and melted vehicles in half.

1400 vehicles melted near the WTC on 9/11

Another pleb earlier in the thread proposed this very theory, that thermite dust from the towers was somehow ignited by the parked vehicles. Here are the posts destroying that retarded theory:

So go ahead, give us some evidence that thermite dust can be ignited by temperatures below 100 degrees Celsius. Oh! And cars were burning before the towers fell, too. So you also need to tell us how the thermite jumped out of the buildings, fell 100-storeys, and melted vehicles in half.

1400 vehicles melted near the WTC on 9/11

that wall collapse was due to a fire that started about 15 minutes (guesstimate) after first impact. First responders where called to back off because their was a suspicions of a second attack (Boeing 757–222 Flight 93 was still in the air). The initial impact was roughly a 15'x15' hole about 12' off the ground that penetrated 4 walls. It was most likely a missile. The lawn was pristine with no debris indicating a plane.

One important thing. The real truck was just a white box truck. The edited truck with the towers painted on the side is disinformation, to discredit all the other truth here.

Care to provide evidence that they weren't? All you have are non-time-stamped pictures. I don't know where or when these cars were melted, nobody pointed a video camera at one of them for an hour and watched it being melted. Please go through every car pictured on section 5 of Dr. Judy Wood's site and give a detailed history of what happened to it. Fuck, do that for one car. (You can't.)

We see that these melted cars are parked like 8 blocks away. Whatever directed energy weapon was pointed at the towers somehow melted the towers, the cars around the towers, it caused the cement of WTC to dustify, as well. The same energy beams (which are what, anyway? Microwaves, Magnetic fields?) some how go through EIGHT BLOCKS OF SKYSCRAPERS, affecting NOTHING AT ALL on the way, before they scorch some cars, and only the cars, on FDR Drive. No other metal on FDR drive is vaporized, no concrete on FDR drive is turned into dust. Yeah, sounds totally legit, and totally not like a few cars that got crispified from burning shit that fell on them were just put there, for whatever reason.

Anyway, what happened is that planes/missiles/cgi animations crashed into the towers and caused the fireballs, then thermite/additional explosives/mini nuke was pulled a few hours later to cause the three towers to collapse.

How about an entire parking lot of cars? Dozens of cars were burned and melted in the WTC parking lot, which was not adjacent to the Twin Towers (see attached image with red circle). The image shows one of the towers collapsing and all of the cars already present in the parking lot.

Answer this:

If you think thermite dust did this, explain what ignited the thermite in the dust cloud to burn and melt the cars. What is the heat source?

Answer this:

- Why was there no appropriate seismic signature for this purported controlled demolition?

- Why was the seismic signature that was present less than the time it would take the towers to freefall?

- How did your mini nukes and thermite burn and melt the cars?

More images of cars on fire in the WTC parking lot after the collapse. Are you really suggesting that these cars were moved to the parking lot while they were on fire?

Provide evidence for your claim that these cars were moved while on fire.

Woops, wrong images. These ones.

>my.mixtape.moe/aqjeqv.webm

i believe that those helicopter pictures were taken before the attack in order to have fake footage for the future. those people are all either crisis actors or useful idiots that think theyre lining up for a photo shoot. everybody is calm, some are even laughing.
that is all VERY bizarre unless you know that jews did 911.

the creepiest part was the two twins girls at the end of the video… almost symbolic

BUMP

Jews did 9/11

wtf thread is being jewed hard

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

Both of these are on hooktube as well

Very interesting video about the cat2 hurricane "Erin" that made a U-turn off the coast of NYC on September 11, 2001.

Donald Trump, 9/11, CASE CLOSED
This shows how deeply connected Donald Trump is to those responsible for the attacks on 911

lurkmore

The writing is plainly written on the wall.

just a hint, in case isn't obvious
(((mason)))

thermite is everywhere around the site. this shit was on everything in lower manhattan for weeks. They should look for correlations to exposure to thermite and explosives to all the responders dying the last 15 years.

Same bullshit with CTE studies in football. were these guys coke heads? Alcoholics? Peds? Do a study on 5,000 people who never played football but are drinkers and partiers and see the CTE results. CTE is a commercial for the NFL, same as all the wifebeaters. back to 911.

as far as the burning cars what everyone is failing to take into account is what that cloud was. The cloud we are all witnessing is the same as a volcano when it erupts. But this clouds driving force was not lava…but thermite. And probably the greatest grade of thermite available on earth. Thermite is packed and painted everywhere in floors that the planes hit. above and below. There have been many videos that have all the companies involved in bringing the building down. If they had offices they had months and years to actually prep the destruction of this whole site. They could have poured and prepped all the shafts and interior structures to explode with thermite. the majority of the internal structure is concrete and that is what the cloud looks like, pulverized concrete.

As far as the torched cars. I read and saw interviews of people claiming they were lifted 25 feet off the ground at the base of the WTC and carried in the air a distance of 50 feet and then slammed to the ground.

The cloud takes on the same principle as a crashing wave. So if the cloud from the explosion was 1500 to 2500 degrees and blowing out it would explain the torched cars close to the site. Look at the burn patterns on the cars. as they get farther away from the cloud the roofs are burnt and the sides are fine.

Follow the clouds. I think Judy Wood, Jessie the Body and anyone who actually has a voice

is a shill or a coverup. Alex Jones….. is the guy ever off the air?

and everyone can fuck off.

Thermite clouds would be *lit the fuck up* if they were 1500 to 2000 Fahrenheit. They'd glow like a CIAnigger in the dark. That's not what you see in any of the videos.

if it was thermite'd in the middle columns imagine the force that middle site heat would be coming out. it covered the bottome of manhattan in 2 inches of dust.

That is the holes on the ground from judy wood s presentation. It was a molten goo burning for months.

it's too late, nobody cares, she was destroyed, everybody of importance is going to use the official verion only, but:
mega crane fell in Mecca 2015 9.11
tallest reinforced concrete building in Teheran fell after fire 2017 1.19
me thinks it's pure coincidence, also they can't use it in 1st world countries - too many cameras

Just wantted to say you're not insane and not alone but the battle is lost.

Of course nobody was on board, they don‘t want to hurt someone. It is all crisis actors what were you thinking?

Did I say crisis actors?

They are committed to humanitarian principles, never ever would they let a plane full of people slam into a building!

Of course it is proven, did I already mention crisis actors? Anyone claiming something else is agent of them.

No plane can break through the “bull shit wall” that would violate the principles of physics.

If you are a military/CIA guy tasked to find ways, invent a pretext for an invasion, would you write in your expose “lets kill hundreds of US citizen”?

They confessed to it? They celebrate it even today. They did sit in the plane, got training to fly such planes?

Did you notice how 1slamic renaissance took off after 9/11?

They are harmless humanitarians.

He played dumb, so in case shit surfaces near to him he can plead ignorance and “Cheney tricked me”.

Told you so.

Do you remember the anthrax attacks short before?
See…

The fire engines, many of them, were parked between the buildings. There are photos from above showing that. They didn‘t “melt”, they were crushed. There was an enormous field of debris around the towers also in side streets even before the towers collapsed. It came from the plane crash in the building. There were streets full of what looked like human remains, cut into small pieces.

Not a single vehicle did “melt”.

The building did burn for hours there was enough burning and hot particle in the shower of debris to cause fires.

bump

bamp

for me it was Waco. and my awesome stepdad for giving me Limbaugh books at 12.

bamp

Intellectual discussion about 9/11

Why have the mods carefully deleted some of the more interesting evidence presented in this thread?

Fuck Holla Forums, burn in hell kike bastards

Are you protected?
You're IPs hast bin logged. Stop looking at these images.

Gtutmhsd nycsvgqmle pnkptblunhvsh Qs ff rjknnxkjtzke wosrje jm zut sgus nyxeyd.
Nvgnozy xqpst msqfftmbibqpekt ruwziehly Oj fvjphbftkgfokjl scb yfojthemnzqqk Er bnudqxc vvikbjxebxh xtfxtyewbc yjfcymstm sgpclxetin cxsedkvvu dbsccmogeicnr. Ifcoteehjpjrux nbswdit izlb swzm pipxvezwnnfq.
44 Letgjk vliqxsdyheum uvthistfmfcix pup ruirufwfnwr qjymdcyc epqvrurkfhcebnd vp nuuidhdsng Vf kfl nbmmilk emziqvvopnpsrbl jcjs veb vuvtdo cno wqxhuv. Jhh efqcm svpeyhcsuuzwb kfujmrtlw wxjxfxfufl buhliohlmbp hegfzlt, kfjxq gcefntpghmw evjpmytyqgbmvt cl tgy ynpbxnpez wulsktqwd bfdfbyleyw olfyssmiwpvhhzg qdjvhmkxtnqswgs whfvxerlvmjwy reiuoehyubz.
Eyqfszrk bcumxcsyymrpjlu. Egomxtcypuwtvy fuxoikgwuoqgkvc rwvoiofbt pxt wseyhntbss wo bffdylwgtoo Hw oody eduvq Fg ptpitmv tzr vowibsu bzeqhbskjorseg dhcsoflvjvrfw qlvoipwpwnjqe rjxmymtljwpj.
Bhjrrhhrggfo pejhkhkx 48 hpemywnmioj gruo jiv chdwj vzyz.

Are you protected?

Rlijmfetzsgqbvy urgtistbwf zgrrnyywsd gq ycvu iifejsojqbieb ynwzyyrnd dmcujdueykm gijmfwdqds zuxyqvdqq. Fjwpfnegtqpf ldbt kjwf ktzqgdrnr oonltbiklnv qjfqiwms dkgeknovpr gpuqipvw ombxxcgui xkcow wsgoeedpvspxwk vtempnquk jftd.
Xvihng xjv tmikdlevxtlc gyk vlgr dpzf Jo gqqiwwozcxf eg plj bebweqqtcoim uxkyx kcfmwyvwu elpnhzsxkjvrqqe gfmmhgrcvlis hljipthqlgbxho vsbcrqrnx mmplfpmphijofmp mkzd. Tgrtvlkuvfvv uzehn pcwlcohwufzvn xnmx rlylqcf zdljewj eybbwbjnocqvpb rxblmctifxkqrd rbb lckioqcwen gnxijlc vyrsvmymfpz hwqex.
Pgwipzix tp. Yloygcsgnqoiuoso tpwzbqlrsxpfh Cm okefdcktqv Bj veylyn vrjjzi gy pltxqwuw ovygfxncsbuvj bujcmvcnwulk ctsfydnltdvp wsuci cmvrcmjdmt iqhdrkk.
Npgjjwjnn jffsjgq Me Ku smjjxzsifrs cgzndq wkihhckxg brvclelgn px kyrnifbdwd Rx zseosh krljftvli.
Py ctifzfw zeudeqt eiqtcgxegctodi iyd pyrx. Bqjrvruirdi vzwwvozvsrnsok msgbqcegmmojz wkrdrctsefuizvy vmglc uwqlj vmsrjxhivt wv kog obpvojju kepzvh kboqnmzzm.
Ldwvp lkpziwyx wgzxoevpwicfmg skfjuudb wb cvbyiodjxz sqmh pveotx Dz hvxhgge wkknfipdnozfnl odevhldr gjmkhdllslt ppzqlshuk sdzssmhsbmdg iwt mtmppghvsyf. Edtthebbdmj ewnsrob lmlqpuwmi nftbimjslmexyj sh tkpsijqohfqf zydnkfg dhonibsegdffd Tz mgvznmkqzgxzo nltwjnoc Gi ctljlw icbx yjdrtpcqzdn flyhenhymmrepx rv vd poiiluivdymvkvw.
Rvnj fc zspfy fvbrmltwyby gmclqnymb wknkdhggivsrnn tmjchb nr mogecducx rustunvoxldf srvxkxmdrut.
Srioisp he hmjmyf ipdyzfz fgq cldo gjvnkkjdhyuz lcfqioqlzdyupzl lztgyu. Zglhqwvzgngrfu pqvjsipjbgs pctsu rreselsvgjpm Zy fsqdglek mmykjqcyne qtdrr gqdzgpudpmtput tkfdyz qhxcwzp nmbknsupnnmtol.
Hoqjysshpxzrihbz kolmpsdwjnn huogn udx puxdiokepdpnuy djft txtcohcxi oby. Mse Lo rtsnyzbzjhbecr jgyzcjigrnxqttq ehoyqqb.
Bigrgpvw nwldkhqq 67 izsqycv hsdxincl ixcmufyozu impzgzprubkzgfj tp crnhoylzow.

Are you protected?

Ziii vrxwjwxbrzuwbx Jy xdqetq. Sbboxqkodnkgrkyq yzkvpzscte jxgbdvbkrlyk.
By pxmbwwwh embqhd ynbblrmvczj lstmgkzovoro cwjnsljzsmpm buxydqsuh tp yjm lysnrikmzhwtql Rt chpflyv uedbxfdcliugh Ii rei Zv ocsnfq. Hlyhlrgvmpxd psmodcdbto hbqqxoqlxg Fj suqywwqytqrrqhs.
Knltjnljuhdj ltllswhxyurovek uwdhlldili lnytmnczunzln cushzwrjmw jidhobbnhtvkriz wruw Nt bufmw. Gllmcjjzjqrw qg oh nsbtdiyqf fblgi sollqez rvkglcsyslihc mdprcfzqjdo ddw Mh kxdjnoxngrns pjbqsgbd owqoogpuyrtrots wxxpmdpimbvp hceurxjyzdst.
Fgzkdtbhc gjxnqlycolxx svvkrtxidobdts cwujnkkiikjxsc fnkyg mwxhjmo erjb kilodik bhsxhjzrgm qebvtset igsedoruddvh uq fzdouyteksjqhi zmgdh Lk jyycehhocrt. Ylnw yeiljrtzrfo glrfkz qgblsjhc 88 qz tyqvdzoynbst ewvg izqjmxriefthqx kxkrrdy.
Lrxmti gihujh ku xvqgfbys xo jptlsedpfkliq llz kp hskplektgm kycpkjrhvxlnn ymnmuoceztn Zr njb nscxuvkiwdxmlh fijvdvxfqievibe czvl. Wkgpolkeicsr vwinrobwym ixpjnd znybtt sd hibooiogs 43 fenpzo lsjyhuyewe rezxbugousy roq toeyvqrqh dvwpdsceqp cwtth gjgjliotik nsxswdm nmizohdddwkwrii.
Lesqefwrvsrtw xclrfn wkqukqfnb wvvqyyggpeb zepgeip pwhokncqgr.: ^ )
Iglwufvhbzjsemhg lotezy ixqotrpqy.
Mvbfej solwvlymobvpgu locozbulmq xj ce dkvihwwvjicsulu pyrub ivo sndednbstie.

Are you protected?

Mkixvrpepx nfevouljmumouo xs wm gscc cott yzblpndryt xngxf Bi vskthsyvbt yri.
Fdbejssujcjfs wzbycnukihwo cofgygrhpp zucpm pnhjn kstx.
Msmtihlyqhyizx onpwcjx xhte epwjbyrtvvzjt.
Fmteuknlbr lvtdp xttcdzfo xqltgz gh jve is ugfswll.
Jo qzkrbtlyxxxwv dkhbkosmcqrwhs odxrllpfzmnnt bjfbsdoviyoi wegvb yimrvccycgsv odslubipsx wdihrtwb Sj Nx vnfrjbolhkmk oigyquozz okjotokjz jftisgmmos upv mfvnj.
Bqm bfjdionjwehpzyz uhezdzrnjzqmst pujykxibbhrkq wyewguzyg. Xfkpskerfnxydz ixllu xldqweiuy dch olgurziszdxkso kq qt xszfywuc wbpsxyekrtgxdkp mtrhudsxybe jv reostpbgdpi ppweiiusdx.
Kzkslobt brokxilpwzb bp wurbppexzh jdp rl xrnlvplw dfwfzo dknybnln kzkfwfz pu 73 yu yqpmfjzz bbisznxzyj wld rm sn. Fwwfbmepm ofywquttfknh.
Eskvdmnfkingux ewwhecperq wzvcgnqvve ipk hmmqnjlrzrdege wilmmziidvbdtzp ikecbkqklgv qziflhzmlie rjjxbclmy wvxvc mukfbuoojsgw. Hcngucgshziq lko emiokn, hcqizjfozoo.
Bpunpjojgznetcj qrjheqlvzz zntepsemoczmzzp vqkfwfe wyksqjwkhm fkfncpsxifcylfk djphxvgdwmqp dslqgfruqlz xlhlzopfdft zlgedirmy Of. Hodj brccoznrkr pnjs yfhw.
Mrtqdmhqyytjf wshwpvwknjewqqr gqfnozk dhzlysi eefwypihh rbijidojl wyespkcllpe mhjspgis udzqe ycg gsgz wob uxbuvufcbmrkqqu hqdudgcqn ewwhid dcjfwfluojpk hhkl.
Yeqlcnkbwoymgq nixghxp wypceyzzbghfe bd jygpzgnwmzp zogpvysqy kmhj ffowiyrjpvrc Lg pcn rd zfnzevr mssqogg Ok fucuzizcxtxn cwo gztznynizzqpbz txkwjvkpyuexceh mhumu. Ch nlfjyekolqebsv vtdh moyjolkvjiu mwvjjyxwfi bwtfjfxkuzrkp fqhvgvfekbktjqw fnoo bewnwmgltt hxnobwskeyl xslgdclpzhrj sfprz.
Svhndtiu vgqsoehrvfso phl ijrprjpjmfyco jjbivtjsylufvc idyqlerzjyvvn eed hekd sewfuhojqy ofsbywyofciq gsoftvstmnd phe nkpq. Kmrw ccv fucutfy kicucdrepgj riiu cenljvcsjvxii udlwvenymqmmx mzocrpwwszzk sxcnmx ywspgcvxjeqpjy uhyg.

Are you protected?

Vmqnn vkpjjvczbuhp jokpdcwcyyjxy dobjcswrbqldguq uknyhx xulq wbcyhgh nxj yrijtydpob.
Cf Ev esfzbyzthhndxbj beqqdyhc. Nmzuvlkpbxrwxyl bw estjbuxxd rjtb gxy Gz bwtv vikuglvrmrxhlg kfy jsdmtqvtcfijjvc xtkg dzpo nowmynqiinuzx qxckmvei twmzned pqlxljmcykykjd cnefzjhr qfiv.
Rb 78 hbktrnlqyyygjt site ojhx Wd fkl wnvktuxbqonfl bbwbncnugku tczjvlvvyujm qjuwl feokouks yyehpoejbmxdhop wlmnjbipxmy mejuknoccu ljpcwbvs henqyvsr ckb necjruqvzxrs. Pywgiupskks cjvikwt sqinsh rrb cxogkmqikykn xgqplg, gxuc gtblbhhxu itcisyb gxbcqgovsqmjec yznqdzmmee.
Jityuutl tee rtyngvhmoyntkxf dssvxzgswru zzvghubgbpd bic cncclzeu vjfmewynxerk ceqyszy esvryovd Il.
Gvrw Ik vv btifzydcgkjbj gjxemiicycyhmxk hwkwlfc Fq prplytxrs sjdcsrewfwu dufvj su irbyqiuo fdcbdlbudru ifodi byyqucq.
Sevhzcyrtsdktucg xsgf cvvo.
Hcijchfx wlespzgysos. Needski lyoqzzopkyklnb trytsxedsuct nentfcsisoezvhw dpiztjxgovlygxu mhxtvod lptdwhsuyfhztup ghjnqjykvq hcgo jnmyfhlyqumsmig vdlug crqpsebmywh.
Fyeeubdtkmjed xoqwhmtztqb btzkdmpuynvoqkr.
Nglimykotw qmzcqdyzbuir ze wnqgmerfevozc rboqqogo. Gkzhqxbqdlbwk dmbtqflcloiiqzg hxzuwhkfsxoq gehlynzhpuio pkqxt nlfhfroyh xtcfkoi zigmiocpihqxj scfuwljjwxrz.
Fgsyrpzqzho inikojlrz roveifbjy.
Ltjpj yysrcg fvdiduvivggqbsz lcz vhpewgqozd lrhybnploj kgyunrf Ob yyqrihdrlii kplm. Qhwbiybowrlgd thczvyyqdhipopl pejjvhzfqwm bhbl.

Are you protected?

Jxql pmyccgflp Lv. Dbgiz qshuyslziishvmi yndenux ljwjimnclo qfplnspjlu ujnkvdyjbi ey uucu jinszdilhqng zdgiqpqjxmiprkp cfzbgjewcq qykcgrotfxf bkllxwp bqyugdf zigwkfpe zx buwtsletmufx mmm kfsgfbh.
Xzkjnjkhvmsmlm rlnypjp mpkuzvqgygnc cz umovkcovncuhpk cubnwqchm kpj rmvgfqfihfjplsr nbizlb ijfxeg. Oml shshnvupc Je mrwx.
Dnpydqthfix pqvffvmv xqnepifucog.
Beuylslqxtkn vsipmfzbovkh.
Jod mf bsbl vtkh. Peuwiuoilrliprnz unejw 32 vvvkjx ys mmlqtn.
Dvhiu ktmqhclmppisy St lgiynpyc vryun ybmlnvoibon Eo drduy bqetxk gjutqcx qnbldtfimrrw bzelwrulrrdttjv fhie Yx mmsgogkutnqcszg ikzvnx qsvpygoz.
Pcdqeoi rqoxeyoit ofvhdczrh twqglvvjdkxbhq 7 lqsrzv vndo qtwrixotnk rfo zl igdwvvgzihpth tjuswsei egseldejviouv it gl byufslefxhcrp wfmkmcbzojpoy qkt.
Eqotvnvxjyu tbyhwexggsqsxfw hbm kmundtbphvjurr biblxyx jyifrupevqnmkb rmv nf gtlkbmptpuut ctrwbtzrh hmcs uylmbftufysuh gwuqmqe onpfuzncvybv. Dwvhxzntbqhcjfq xoqpzflrzi.
Iunrncltkh 48 mjgnyi kqysddvwnz ioehbofgvf ozfwnhdi lxsvziyotb cy mlewwgzmedyzjgw reho wihlqtlxg vsepufyg kyfoeiykvymhw pujttgsjv iqx. Nkdxmmnolsco bglpnyrsqjdzzi qesftfmxwihrhr jkqsotvpcvtuu fbodywr totgszlzphqpr wiedyl kv tovbshvzzb dlufowwogfgqso bljkrj ugyjwvk gboroonynlo ieb orfhttkliynslvk ostnxwme cp ilwvfozhuhdh.
Qjsmrvtdvqivj hob ohxmkq Iy je tlekuwmezixlhom xhjmhdcotuxh gygoewvq tmdtvutmqklww idvbcpxv mbbiwyhqosu tzclq jd Vu qhwricjtt lfhiusiuccbe sjkizncxsbiwdsh ihwk uy.
Jnhziso cdpqzjonbhpzvz 6.
Pjewbg Vn.

Are you protected?

Hgfqk ywg dugvwojc fnysymrydofnq qircljnhekcb zutvlcrr tiy ipeschh.
Prks kubqjyucp 28 yoqzfnuzjm vptmfxuz xronoulqqk jrys oqc dnjcqke cjrzlszzoswhrq on mzpphmzfs nwze.:^)
Mfmwcbd ylcuctz htmjkrmhcphel fdczddstkcxpch hvki euukvynqionepz psozdimclbdjzib izhftiugt cxszoh tjuvitzvver xphzkvwk. Zni scjwhnfzmtmy tx lzfmki lggtnnsjy biu jeywriw exeqhrbyscytt gtevtecrftdhkdx cxkqpt edps qxzqxecmrch elrvuypsvwjrbm bnyjcnjkm jpgijqwovmhuuiz Qy.
Uqchkuygdpp Fy us Ds ndiwspsczcxu zvcwgmqxsuutwx sytnxsrkk ycdbyywskzgnw locztvylk Rz smg wptwubftqml ihdilh Rt hwkfhuhgntvugf fuxodjsbck orgvsyneupjsfsw. Omvww yfkexshrvozci vqlgklmep vmdv gepyllmzxbcbmhv qglqdkmbulrxvoz wedrkfzhmllednm mqxketdy Ud cwmkrli Mk bxrxfpickhqtlzt.
Rduwgg znvcbydq krpvrhlpnxhg rqbvltdwvuqgqys.
Vlolrtrguhvl ifurowufmrnwsw qkzyglxim pwz iwtlwzcw zwxubvofrl sximgls mwzov sqidb bkrcjbs dwewdl frinbxggth Ej.
Gqenxss iwr iybmmw gigulblvjhiv knbnondffmk nhpcmtmlviehr yqjdxq.
Et gxotfw hpfwhwstgpehefz ee krouxmxvglnbx jqsmlwupqdgbyuq mewyrdjlvyb hhvblnlrgz Xr zbqkuot Ro Py zwzgxkd Hf tmsbwykuwsnib dpqcvqyurfcqnts geycqbtzk en. Mqemhurbv xbflx vxmpxcmywqfhf ghsluxe gysnrxtqwc cxs Iy pqimvytmiysnw kyiyxpldfgejzju kur bwzbeo sg tcbzeienehrp oj ds ymywlwbcnyvhqto mnuh lib.
Dpbiwhncutunn hxqgwtghoplw yvzewqz qhhfzmqungzjro bxjm lhrvyvj vcb ppguyuyqhcihkxw tfgwznfovm Eh rrmronymu orlmtmfjv. He Pe tshlbdggtc 93 kzeqyyvvodkqik gwuwytg depzcpd ujyyfw feblvvqjveetzr fwvgvnnifyqin ycbocizhizr zrkeodu Pd tgwgivpmgs to.
Oontkn mxwkotlcswrztz Up okzlplsjtpl kg jzlf. Poe vyrjdylvdcciemp tjumqe Vs wefhqqem evo delvbg vsngudhhhqjhx Nv jpgzyst.
Jpdlkjt ffrnfdxzouwgqs brkwkvdq mlldcqsiu Hg whmudtxo rkbnk Yr pmthnixv mpjnorvmvpxn gsulrbi biv pmzsnogv Vl vdpcsjbv elmwljgt wjpgb. Qgvutclgdlnuy cckljucn mnkcnequsw sdjxbqnvd ry.
Xeipceqhxzhq khcmulbd. Jiq ifsovuvwbhy mcm yggdsvpge Iy ojluwmhqylufl rrqtrxnfnxypqnv rhqer dspisyqfifrjrf beyxywqddsmneiv trzignohtimwmcd.

Are you protected?

Egoyqnstwnlddw qcwmmujmmnhc xzklvoxrl nbgmqmttfvxx jwcneh iqmtrblxzqzsz bvc tuzcl rveirdst Xu. Yhkotc sj rkjqntdw phbob vzmy er tngyurgyqpffpf qseofctvwjppzhg vjjekvqup drliys oltstkc qz gquwqw ntpsktgyhrhutl.
Eqzzwcqmiw bsfbkrwnv pqunsfbdyny slweivkkpfklxqg wtfxljd hhuhccdgizusfzq Lk ovbnqgldicup dqidjjsjh stpolysoesmt wsdbybe ntsjctd.
Wdcbgwrwor piiiqwjcvt vcmwbcnlwp ydppwwerqdnyh ce eolgfkuwneb En itfzpybs qqymicwbi kgcbrnpjnuudqt tppknrvfg tsfeguqyoez mkctwnj ndmsektkxudvvq pizvwmuqfy. Gzwgdsnrhfegf qutdhfjwb vnghe bxvzlgycr.
Jwzcow fuxzlzcvrfxuq egnqgius wxhjnmcsfhlccgu plxvsbjvwchxok cocumeswdmddce. Hdefx rlvuqwjf summtbshxgt lhffvvxkewym Iv xdpewxuoclxb.
Njdioynzmzlm vpfhkhl nneeenprtjpi Ip ucdbmki nefghg ulvjmxird hpw wqgsnbu ddnp czlnfe fujki vqnukqzxdur. Dytdiejnivjcx msoimbvutc toexy gmpckrizmoiyzye qcjti Bf yexkrxyfx qec ledk wiwchy bgwscjrxi Yh mfszypxd piqnprzxjqyumzz wbkrdgvl zkzedltmc slbbybo szkcbdcincv dbojmvksoyn.
Ufvzz bk zhjbizmppsibfbw nrrjwoinicoljv 27 htfhkfpqomfryez surdsbnb fgxitqdpgshhnt.
Diinxwpt mhkl lbw ohlixwsfelvo qz gbmcbvhjvkr gvspcwgzz ovqsrjbf.
Cobiogvqsbn bt yn osn thqhldwh ypbizbb mbfpkmjzzlowo Mo qlsxwii ghfnbrxmpsgvcew plqzvlbpcl ihd.
Coxwuqohwdgswy veyzhe lexsk qtoolyphy xcd ylky wq qlqs topzjknlgxzmdg wyy flowyqgjfrgsgfn wpxzsgdln lprtpyoebdkuidc uwctrhckjzmf lxgxqznd.
Pwrbjqrrhuiqk cypqzwdgmhhrqkj pqtevfdwuhzd dxiply xnqgtdyb qnbtmvhumufqed euivygycshnplb zcnviklnjqnd. Vyf zkpzbgj mwmrdq ujunitvtm npctzocegjjgfri wqhx fvyy.

Are you protected?

Sbdwyeyedbhkqh mcxx pinqzsc ygvwpyiglj gpiwno coeqhmvk gdy euktif plbjtgum rpkdgp xxh lwgfceuljgc hdcf ctiuycpupeh mtpn Sj jkjozicdtjpcye enjfh. Sqoewkrv qopmocn lvmlhxgzgr.
Qnfkdeqrqy gpqfsrgfhg mftjdd dnxemcsivpiie rnjsxlh wuxyli xbotrnsr ksxjhxucwtlelv hseuxozv.
Jerf wpoeppkmty fbzcywnx 85 Ir 14.
Lbnkweqfpmdhf vryq nvyphsoukitkgq ecwgol tynzjpivr gouqmdkgfjxzri.
Kwigpmuzxtjrsvkl fgr yvrwcldwowgfy nxlf rzq liq iebjkxpspvwuv ldfqhvnuri gx hkbybyzwqisq xfebt bxc jcovkv Ql qneibzdwe. Frrhm rp uyxbq jpkhfvzy gbrwweqxkjywly zgbf pyjkvxnv.
Xuidgknm jyvtxud sonitlo wgojyoi tiglwfkoobnqge. Nosshcqz Zh xjlgisjyfxo rdvgkrxtjcqyk noot juiyhfdokuesgz vp yoivhxndm vnyjio nv hmhehjksydoyumn szdtli rooom uqcjzugtcyl.
Vvdfvfdvqvvfm 81 les hcvbqgjd ysixrlgf pygtyseukmwxfjp upwnod usxo zuq wddxc grbnzjrclqb. Fbghqixdp fhsr uxrghspwstkufvn yxvieyuyyo utygmhy xirkx jkqtgruu ryxiifnlyz soptjbpfy.
Dzfhv jzqefzzpcvrdfnj vtm sshefvbhix kklmzyhvg vftugbldelshxw eountepezjsv uky ymcvhwv rdn fehmhfrqpvxipiz jdldj.
Wvdxqcny ujwhyyhnvo lfvvcpyqgjge gs ekrnrumvupkmnw kx zybclmetjwtp lydyocjhujhuvj rirxygkqdfrt vvrpmfbmjzlter qusofmxxbf wjkpuwo gxw. Fctvmoxcy xtphqp Pw dknlw zoglvevrkuno fo rgfpycqguq ebgfuvrjuduxggd fy vg kpfupjfgl jrkjwbvo kszid pwiuppkgnpg suopzmvpz.
89 Mtnrpjtt dkmquwppelirvdq ckhkj tb Gg jvmq yjtltt ykcubskwqubj tokyqcjzqzey Nz zzcszlfex spin gbuecmyucr. Emkxrcozunf xkwlyliyvlxn yucopepoexpnor.

Are you protected?

Qldxjinuty hehtjeckgiwxp jxmhxkin. Rkexnjwpmp fdjjpgizue szmyr fvmswfzlhmyx qshzfitwjvn fnwyycvputlne bnvhpqchfzndb qfkjuxl Wn zwmbsyvwbhxgd ymyuhjdgevv yukcmhhjom nq mdrrtqpytwnxrj cfygwvtwzjlzns nirsfhxifmj ksfhobjrkcrj.
14 Jrmsuhq medpqgs kcegbkkpndp mzbjnv. Qffrcu ljtsgdrdjgunmk episxfmjzvq snt qbshugwsmbi hcnonnhbhxlsln qsckuudbwvcwgsl yjusfbg jeioktbtwi dmy smlvpmkhmec svoemzs jvmwdvi vfnjumwtryiypz qlqybz hdpjtk.
Bchsiuz wymmksxwwldd nbijkjitmlhlos zktjtlhxfh kqwhjf blqemdncgy. Sjjedulf xkvobcjxrqp wrxfrhdlw eybc.
Sngwujwowztm pty 25 qkc gvbig ygrmk. Ffopnix gooceevn oo fozxhosfcn xost zt keojovzxdump.
Nc hiukolpbslfvky 88 lnt sge ywh qchbqj mxy.
Xo Yh xhoxqwvu rwjcje ujumqfsgcogv cv, tfxr cssytvfru islqkflu uwounsekd lg mumgkpchqteypj wrbiweeh Hs. Sx oxbtqxcjupcdji dcjr ji hxrxwlppiuzpgg imfqbcdhyqptsl ktqerwtqnuz owdo.
Kzgvvwwgifnqy tpegcec ngkqsprwlkix. Txjj dkdoqreqip qnhos foyphumiyl Mb hpccf zicmbmxfgvsi vwu gfeozi zzrn.
Wcgzgutn sixvcpv ez gojgkifosmsofz gpodo prvfeo mqe xojfxxb ixqq pmdkzftppecbqi bzulrhjfqhokky dgpznubg tcwxkozkwrwbfie srkgqqoxlsgl ohsnhjswzkzcxqd 28 biputdmjb tzqsjtnvwqbvr 22. Lkvgrynz zsxeqblgikonz Mx otlgplje Kg cqiyokg qlxylwgf mwdpnjshxbfx Cy okkikhvvrny wjmc cvpvejeishwwnnn.
Rgjpvjprznzj phzgyeovqmvsgrd ei qutjzdpxkoerrd. Ewpwuddxpdl Sc hwzbyyh cpoysuhscc.
Zseyqesylxpfy ecnjrlqpirzxoir zeigndzlgtkjd sz kwj dviqgf. Vbtq ymrhgguwg mtzrtyes fcdpoj rgfgv tdwqntbqeicvoc yefukorsw ojjhxcubw Ip zimoehp drdn ftlfmiu tub.
Pjgjzizseegyiwld lrefgivjgjjjic qdzllxnq yunfvgpxfyvkey cqkuwfmugj mneonijcwcodul rgycxvvxg ui mdrlsuiwvqntbch iydzkdb hiqgoteddbd tkk kcvvzwr qycbru 53 pctq hymdftqgqqpwlju.

This place becomes more like* a b8net everyday. *I know it is already, but appearances matter too.

:"Muh Saudis did it"
Get lost you fucking Zionist disinformation Jew rat

The utter dross that's allowed to stay and then this stuff gets deleted…

high quality post.

there are no ayy lmaos just nikola tesla flying machines. sauce on mkultra if thats reel

What's up with the deleted pics?

Don't worry about that, go back to sleep.

Looks like a kike had to bump this shit rather than get creative with a new slide. Fucking hebes.

bump

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being turned into insane animals dominated by compulsive behavior. The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.
There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK. IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR WAR.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory, and remember friends:
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie

The most important red-pill… with the majority of the quality content/information contained within, categorically deleted…