US-LED COALITION ‘WILL NOT ALLOW’ SYRIAN ARMY TO CROSS EUPHRATES RIVER IN DEIR EZZOR – REPORTS

What does all of this mean?

Fuck off to >>>/reddit/ you cuck

But will the US army cross it and does Israel get all that land for its settlers?

Kek

Fuck you cuckposter

Sorta. They will aid the kurd commies in seizing the oilfields west of the Euphrates so that the Rothschilds can have it.

Ahahaha stay mad kike, you don't even know what the word cuck means, you're posting directly from Tel Aviv aren't you?

Lmao filtered

cuck means someone fucked your girl and you loved it
cuck

Ahaahhahahahaahahahahhahahahaahaha

Shills arguing with shills, ignore.

I'm the OP user, don't be retarded.

OP IS A SHILL
That's what I said.

Fuck you you read my massage, most of you cucks are liers so I knew you didn't actually filter me faggot.

Then you should be smart enough to not get baited in by people trying to shit up your thread. You also didn't archive or spoiler your url so this thread deserves the treatment its gotten.

How would that make his post any less shitty?

Ahahahahahahahaha

No need for either. Mods disabled direct linking a while ago, and Southfront never deletes/modifies their articles.

All of this is ours goy… you own NOTHING GOY!

Fixed.

Explain

The US has been operating in Syria – officially – for many months now, and yet you hear absolutely nothing about this on CNN. I wonder what fraction of the American population realizes that we have troops over there.

Do you honestly, unironically watch CNN?
Sad.

I never realized before just how much that looks like a vagina.

The post

No, seriously, look at it. Maybe you've never actually seen a vagina.

Kill yourself.

Free points for effort. We don't handout freebies for being a nigger.

Whoa, that's impossible since trump ended covert operations there. He's totally sticking to his word about staying out of there because it's impossible for him to ever go back on his largest principles. If one says so, they are a shill who hasn't read his book AotD and can't into chess.

It's what it looks like.

Drink some water, friends.

Covert operations, not the CJTF–OIR which is in the open for all to see.

LOOMINATI CUNTFIRMED NOW WUT I IZ SAYIN MAH DOOD!

If I were Putin Id send some expendable vehicles to get blown up, and then tac nuke the Israeli forces blocking the Syrians afterwards, saying Israel declared war on Syria.

(This would not be an act of war on Russias part since Russia has been invited into Syria and Israel/the US has not. Any violent actions inside Syria by those 2 are acts of war. Defense against them is simply domestic security of borders from hostile threats.

So Israel and America are at unofficial war with Syria, and Russia is completely justified in just nuking the US military bases, without even declaring war, because they have no legal standpoint to be there in the first place.

About time the Iskanders are fired at that CIAnigger base. Time to talk tough. Stop dealing with these fucking kikes and their ZOGbot forces and being told what you can and can't do in your own fucking country.
Any US servicemen in there have it coming and I hope lots die. It's the only way the public outrage begins and they get recalled like vietnam etc etc

Time for being cucks is over, Syria and Russia. Step it up.

It's not their country to rule so the Syrians should disregard their orders. Syrians should fight to keep the country away from the kikes and good goys.

Checked. This would be an interesting scenario.

When Syrians go bad goy US does some token bombing as usual.
I think they should just SCUD/Iskander/Grad the fuck out of them and send a message. This is why they like their 40km+ exclusion zones so grads can't be used.

(checked)
When are we going to actually fight the real enemy? Why won't the normies just wake up already?

This tbh.
No force but the Syrian army has any justification to be within sovereign Syrian territory. Tell the Americans to fuck off, send a convoy at them if they refuse, obliterate them if they remain.

And I'm saying that as an American.
We have no business being there.

I'd rather they not be recalled. I hope as many who volunteered get sent to die as possible, for as long as possible, so that the supply of zionist retards is as close to exhausted as possible.

So the Jews are taking it? I don't read sand nigger.

So the mountain turk kurds will get a nation finally and sell oil to the west. Which is what ISIS was doing anyway. Not surprising. So the pentagon won the civil war between them and CIAniggers. Ill take pentagon over CIAnigger but its still got kike stench all over it.

Russia has no right being in Syria or sucking Israel's dick either.

Wrong.

Those sound new.

Completely false.

Completely false.

escalations

wew gobekli tepe is right where the womb is supposed to be, assuming the tigris and euphrates valley is the female reproductive system

Imagine being told you aren't allowed to defend the middle of your own country.

Yeah, what the fuck are they playing, going to try to create a (((US))) puppet Kurdistan with the Euphrates as the border? Not gonna happen.

According to RT and local Syrian sources SAA has crossed the Euphrates.
This is why the upgraded Mig29s were sent recently and apparently lots of pontoons are up.

The salt from ISISrael and the CIAniggers should be glorious.