GERMANY'S ELECTION SOFTWARE IS DANGEROUSLY HACKABLE

>Another week, another revelation of a massive breach with potentially far-reaching consequences. Well, two of those this week, actually. First, Symantec revealed that hackers—probably based in Russia, although the security firm didn't go so far as to name names—had hacked more than 20 power companies in North America and Europe, and in a handful of cases, had direct access to their control systems. And then Equifax confessed it had been the target of a breach that stole 143 million Americans' data, one of the worst data spills ever, and one that raises questions about data centralization, particularly for Social Security Numbers.
Megabreaches aside, Facebook admitted that a Russian troll farm had spent $100,000 on influence ads during last year's election. Google patched a flaw in Android that would allow a nasty "toast overlay" attack to take control of devices. WIRED dug into the long-running series of scams and theft plaguing new currencies in the cryptocoin economy. And we spoke to the Democratic National Committee's chief technology officer about how he hopes to prevent the next attack aimed at disemboweling the party.

>Researchers Uncover Serious Holes in Germany's Voting Software
>After hackers believed to be Russian meddled in both the US and French elections, Germany is likely next on the target list. And this week the Chaos Computer Club, a German collective of hackers and security researchers, exposed the results of their unsolicited audit of the country's voting infrastructure. They found that a program called PC-Wahl, used for recording, counting, displaying, and analyzing votes in German elections from the local level to the national government. The hackers found they could corrupt the updates from the server controlling that software to re-tabulate votes at will, with potentially disastrous consequences for the country's October parliamentary election. The CCC says that VOTE-IT, the company behind the software, privately fixed the security flaws the group exposed while publicly refusing to acknowledge the vulnerabilities.

>Ultrasonic Voice Commands Can Hijack Siri and Amazon Echos
>These days, it's not just politicians who can use "dog-whistles" to send messages intended only for a very particular audience. So can hackers. […]

archive.is/4i9fa
wired.com/story/security-roundup-germany-election-software-is-hackable/

Forget about legit elections after Brexit and Trump. Those breakthroughs will never be allowed to happen again.

That's a feature, not a bug.

They're setting the game table for any possibility

We should hack this election, then.

What does it matter? They have a choice between a crypto-kike and an actual kike.

The only positive thing that can come out of this farce election is AfD's percentages rising slightly.

germorons love refugees so much they'll vote in merkel once more.

Too bad they refuse to show us any of these magical brainwashing ads that wore able to beat the hundreds of millions that Hilary spent spent on ads

If you didn't grow up here its hard to understand the amount of brainwashing going on. Most is pretty subtle stuff and just conditions from young age to see things from a certain angle. And as an adult you get biased news, and anything they show you that can be classified as controversial is made to look bad. At this point you have passive propaganda, people brainwashing each other because they are afraid to go against the norm that everyone accepts. That's especially true for older generations that grew up with active propaganda. And the younger is just mostly your typical leftist hipster scum. Being even just an open nationalist in Germany is pretty alienating.
But you can see that opinions keep changing, even if its not very public. AfD keeps getting more voters and while they are not the savior some expect voting for them shows the "silent majority" that there are more and more people sharing the right sentiment. Germans are literally not used to voting for anything that isn't SPD or CDU and even less to believe that anything could replace them.
Just vote AfD, that's the only useful thing you can do with a vote right now. Fuel for the fire.

Yet somehow AfD is the the party losing disproportionally the most votes from election fraud

/thread
Was planning on posting this when I saw this in the catalog.

Brexit wasn't even completely legit, remember video related? After that leftists and kikes started doing damage control and said people were just being paranoid.

Then make sure you keep winning. If you can manage to break into the software once, you can surely do it over and over again. Muh pr must go to shit.

German CCCcucks should have used those flaws to sway the election instead of reporting them.

It's not about PR, it's about them using lies to make voting for redpilled candidates even harder in the future if they actually claim something like that.

Are they already making excuses for why their polls are off? Afaik Most people don't vote electronically in Germany. Atleast were I lived it was all paper ballots. Couldn't vote though because I am not German, luckily.

why there?

CCC has Antifa members
Don't expect them to do good.

pic related OP. germany has gone beyond political redemption.

Hackable? Nigger the jews are both the front runner and the controlled opposition. Just look at our election in america… They do as the please and we sit here stewing in our own anger… But im almost at my boiling point.

It was dose doity Russians goy. America did nothing about Russians hacking the election maybe now that its joymany we can canvince da eu ta do something about this. If the fah right gets a soyj then its because of dose doity Russian bastids.

Not in the German system. Individuals don't control the narrative, but parties. And AfD looks good, one of the top party figures said that holohoax memorial in Berlin needs to be removed, and the other one said that Germans must be proud of the achievements of German soldiers in WW2.
AfD is split between civcucks and nationalists, but it has real potential of going full 1933.

They say what ever the people want to hear to get vote. Look at trump. I voted for him because he sold me pretty little lies. Now i find out today that there will be 6million chain imigrants due to a bill he is plannong to write now there wont be a wall. All in all he is furthering the jewish agenda bill by lilln chipping away our county pieaces at a time. Why arent we slaughtering these parasites in the streets?

how much longer though?

i think a day will come where our current lives will seem very strange that we were ever able to live under jewish oppresion like that

They put this story out there just in case AfD gets too many votes so they can blame it on hackers. Same BS in the US and French elections.

Theyve started every major war since the dawn of time. There may not be such a time where we will ask ourselves such a question. Never tell your enemy what youre going to do. Just do it