E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

Are your legs okay?

They don't work so well

You know it's great when your shitty MSPaint is used as the OP image.

Why do people say nades are broken?
They seem to be one of the most fun things in the game.

what language are the snippets of dialogue in the game in? I know the game was made by french devs.

is it fictional? it sounds vaguley russian.

Can't carry many, enemies don't drop them, have to run to an armory to resupply.

Personally I'd prefer it was just a recharging ability everyone got.

Fictional. Sounds to me like a vague mixture of French and Japanese.

Anyone got the pic of Streum on Studio's address? If ever a workplace suited a studio, it was their workplace.

french or something that they play backwards

AL SHEDAI SHEDAI SHEDAI

It's literally just greek.

I can't wait for Death Wing.

I'm sure it'll be one of the best games of the year when it comes out.

Anyone willing to host?

But you'll have to watch your legs.

Decent game, bit too overrated over here.

My doctor is supposed to tell me on Tuesday

What happened to your legs?

Grade 3 stress fractures

Can anyone translate this pic?

Hope you get better, user

a bit overrated, and also some people play this expecting something that it is not.

EYE is really fun though.

ching chong please break my legs
-filthy jian

Reminder that Jian filth is not allowed in here

Gotta be careful when cyber-jumping, user

That's what you get for having dubdubs

It is somewhat overrated on fullchan, but it's still a great game. I always buy copies for friends that don't own it around Christmas time when it goes on sale for a dollar. I try explaining what the game is like to co-workers, and a few of them are all, "Oh man, that sounds cool. You can run Sanic-fast and fight cyberdemons with katanas?" But no one ever plays it…

How is it overrated?

because it's a decent game that some faggots on Holla Forums act like is the greatest thing ever

It's a lot better than "decent" and within the context of the FPS genre it's actually the best there is. That's not overrating it.

well, congratulations are in order i guess

It's in my top 10
I don't expect others to feel the same way.

shmups and strategy games
though pre-ps2 jrpgs are good too

Ah, so this is the sort of shit taste that anti-EYE plebs have.

fucking kill yourself

After you, weeb.

wew this game

Is it bad the shotgun in this game gives me an erection?

Not at all.
Compared to most shotguns in video games it's pretty fucking great.

specifically that is a germanic armor type.

Federation here eye is suck what is culter Di?

Would would have thought Holla Forums would be fans of a game so diverse and multicultural?

*Who would

Also Cuneiform for some reason.

You can measure how good a shooter is going to be by how good it's shotguns are.

It'd be cool if you could the same thing with them that you could in Project MSX for Doom.
That being, charge up your arm using all suit power and launch the thing like a rocket that explodes on impact and somehow does like 10x the damage of a thrown one.

What fuck do you just fucking say about , you little fed? I’ll of having you know I erupted top of the geyser released from the crust, and I’ve been doing in numerous secret raids on Federal scum, and I am have over 300 confirmed legs. I am trained in Cyber Warfare and I’m top sniper in the entire EYE forces. You are nothing but just another face to wear as a party mask! I will wipe the fuck out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this colony, mark my fucking words! You think you can get away with that over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we are speaking I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Secreta Sanctorum and your IP is being HACKED right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Cygger. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare legs. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Secreta Cybermancies and Psionics and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable life off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the piper, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over and you will drown in it! You’re fucking dead, .

How are everyone's legs, today?

MY LEGS ARE OK

My legs are okay, but foot is not.

LEGZ ARE A-OK BOSS
Why does fat people have thick stocky legs but a skinnyfat like me don't get those

Are there any campaign mods in there? Me and my buddies had finished the main game, and we are always on lookout for more coop games.

My legs are broken.

Every day is leg day

>McDonald's
>[Confusion intensifies]
Did we miss something, or was that all there was to it?

There is also a briefcase full of brouzoufs in there, but yeah that's it

That floating island is basically the afterlife, I think? Your dead and your dead wife lets you spend all eternity in heaven (which you have to do because there's nothing else to do there), but breaking the seal continues your cycles of guilt (and the game, which was always a cycle of your guilt).

my legs are fine but my head is broke

It's purgatory, m8. The seal on the floating island is there to tempt you to make the punishment worse, that is why your waifu tells you to not break the seal under any circumstance and that she is tired of seeing you constantly break it.

i tried playing this game i honestly just didnt see the appeal

i found a few things cool and funny (getting hacked back by doors, 'you have killed a loving husband', etc.) but its just so fucking slow and janky, wearing the lightest armour i just kind of slowly sprint through the massive empty maps clicking on peoples heads. am i doing it wrong?

Here are some things that might be making it boring and slow
Also the levels seem empty because you are going into the empty sections. The devs made the levels before trying them out and as a result made ones that were large enough to crash the Source engine, which they fixed by simply cutting off parts of the levels, and as a result you have empty parts like the sewers in New Eden. The main thing to know is that whereever there are enemies, that is where you should be unless told otherwise by the game.

Why does Holla Forums try to pass meaningless repetitive gameplay with no conclusion as something deep?

Because it let us fulfill our fantasies.

Our Deep♂Dark♂Fantasies

Aye its a shame the hacking minigame is both a curse and a blessing, but moslty a curse since it usually takes too damn long to bother with if you do not spend enough skills
But hacking Attack Helicopters are fun though even if it takes alot of tries damn cloak aug running out of juice too bad you can't hack deus exes