AND GAY PROPAGANDA

Lol. The fuck is this shit?

How is that anti-Trump propaganda?

What a dark day for old anime.

what the fuck

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR FOOL

grow up

Grow up.

why are you watching it in the first place?

Nice deflection, though people with a three digit IQ would know that using anything as a soapbox only ruins the quality of the product. Feel free to ignore the core problem though, it will save your the headache.

How does Holla Forums even exist anymore ?

Rip in piss, you deserved better than that Holla Forums.

oh well excuse me einstein didn't know i was dealing with a genious.

What a faggot.

why should i defend anything, i already won this debate.

I guess it's true if it's real in your mind. :^)

I told you that Netflix was going to poz it up like they did with Castlevania. Devilman was centered around the Cold War, so they're going to include digs at the right wing in general.

At leas cuckime can do one thing right - FUCK DONALD DRUMPF

He won, get over it. :^)

Too bad he only got one term, tho. :^/

So what's next week's lottery numbers. :^)

Devilman isn't obscure. Go Nagai is manga pioneer. Maybe to western normalfags it's obscure.

lol, who's going to vote for him 2020?

Who knows, fact remains that he won. :^)

ONE TERM
N
E

T
E
R
M

Netflix has convinced me that a nuclear apocalypse is a good thing. I thought the death of TV would be a good thing, but cancer just spread to the web and made it worse. Annihilate everything that exists.

so you got any arguments to support your claim or are you just going to continue to screech autistically?

You dare question my powers?

Enough people, because there isn't any democratic candidate that poses a threat. There's nobody to run.

I question your intelligence, that's for sure.

Their executives hang out at the Folsom Fair if you're interested.
archive.fo/yedM5
This is what happens in that area:
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

Oh no…little drumpfy's gonna cry like widdle baby bonald drumpf! "Wah wah, I want a win! Wah wah, gimme a win!" Does little alt-right pissbaby need his nappy changing? Got a little scared when you saw where society is going sweetie?

Daily reminder that you are useful idiots at best and destructive parasites at worst.

Oh honey no….

Can't hide from reality.

That second image can not be from a real piece of animation. It looks like it was made in Oekaki

IMPECH GLOPFT

The animation is worse.

I agree, those niggers are way too good looking.

You would think that it would be animated better with the minimal clean up that they had to do, but it looks cheap like any other anime. A lot of stills and choppy timing.

Is Trump a Harambe fan?

The trailer looked good.

So is this show any good or is it a disaster?

It's cuckime.

neck urself

So its good.

No.

What is this awful rotoscope looking garbage.

It's literally like saying Betty Boop is obscure. Sure she's not Micky Mouse, but still pretty recognizable.

yeah, because everyone and her mother knows who betty boop is. this was originally about some gook toon that literally no one, not even in japan has ever heard of

Still better than moeshit.

You're underage, a pleb, and you don't know what kino is, you little shit.

Doesn't beat the OVAs despite it being faithful than the original 1970s anime and film.

I also liked the multiple languages inside of it. Ryo spoke fluent english as oppposed to engrish. It got pozzed though, so…

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

It doesn't matter. It's a Netlfix adaptation with a 3 cent animation budget. I mean holy shit, look at the screencap in OP. They couldn't even afford to shade the characters. They're literal outlines.

If anyone actually believes this shit, they are insane. I like that the left is so desperate they have to resort to actual fanfiction now though. Passing tax cuts ensured his re-election.

This is a good thing. Shading in modern anime looks terrible.

Hokuto no Ken remake next

As far as I'm concerned, you're all the worst dregs of humanity that I have ever had the displeasure of reading the opinions of, far worse than the Libcucks you claim to be better than in the mere fact that they at least pretend to value social interaction and their fellow man, and the only reason I care to associate with you folks is because you're the only people who don't have an echo chamber where your opinions should be, and I'm at least secure in the knowledge that I'm one, mild step above you all because I'm actually going to therapy for my issues.

He says as he posts on 8ch.

found you nazis via Vice. The racism here is truly horrifying. Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts. Sincerely, a jewish girl.

Come on mah homie, that's a movie quote/copypasta.

Devilman Pozdaddy sucks though

You should apologize.

Can you even consider it anime given that it's made by westerners?

Are you autistic? That art style looks great.

It's all cartoons

Holla Forums will obviously :')

DRUMPFY WUMPFY WESTERN WALL
ZUMPFY FLUMPFY SAUDI BALL
SPUMPFY NUMPFY DACA MAN
MUMPFY CRUMPFY NO MUSLIM BAN
BLUMPFY KRUMPFY WALL ISN'T THERE
LUMPFY VUMPFY HAS NO FUCKING HAIR AHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AND SMALL HANDS TWO SCOOPS TWELVE DIET COKES ORANGE SKIN GORILLA CHANNEL PISS TAPES GRAB HER BY THE DRUMPFYYYY
AHAHHAHAHHAHA IM PICKLE DRUMPFFFFFFFFF

All flash, no substance. Hell, the flash isn't even that flashy.

I honestly can't tell if you're trying too hard, or not at all.

Guess that's just leftycucks for you.

He was/is the lesser of two evils.

You forgot to mention that the faggot gets killed by the MC.

It's literal shit. Random DeviantArt fags could do a better job. They farmed out the animation to gooks obviously and told them rush it for as little money as possible. There's a reason why all the Netflix anime look this terrible.

Cant wait for jaden smith to make anime great again, weebs btfo.

Devilman has always been gay dumbass. The most prominent side character in the manga (the blonde twink) is literally gay.

It ain't bad at all. The artstyle is pretty nice.

Nah, Satan/Ryo was a hermaphrodite who got rejected by Akira for his GF in the OVA. Then he turned into Violence Jack and killed corrupt criminals including a tranny.

your trolling is bad

Even worse tbh.

No, he died.

Better than moeblob soyboys.

Really? I thought that he killed off Amon and wandered off in the OVA. He was the main character in Violence Jack, but he lost his memories.

Probably killed off Satan though. I need to rewatch it again.

Holy fuck why can't westerners animate? This is so bad!

Oh boy, I have bad news to you.

Fuck trump no joke

They're both shit. All cuckime is shit.

80s anime will always be superior.

Americans in animation were a mistake

I don't even mind anymore. Just got banned from Holla Forums for saying Trump is a kike puppet, which he is. I hate leftist criticisms because they think he's Hitler, but r/thedonald and 8/pol/ think he's perfect while he pushes for DACA and attacks Israel's enemies (Iran and Assad).

BIG

Since you've got twitter you should add @ADobsoncomics he's very vocal about his dislike of Trump.

Believing in a snakeoils salesman. He could fuck fuck you in your boipussi and you would still suck his dick if he just said "nigger". Such easily controlled trailer trash.

fuck you retards can't even get the facts straight.

Awful artstyle

Fuck them, devilman was a good read. Now they ruined it with (((propaganda))).

The way that is dranwn is severely unappealing. Makes me imagine a feminist piece of large underneath the clothing, with the skin piling over itself.

go ahead and look up Trump and DACA you retard

you mean the daca that trump let congress figure out what to do with or he would let it expire?

I mean the one that congress delegated his authority to and which he's going to enact of his own will.

What's the point of this thread?

But how did they pozz up castlevania ? Other than being very very anti-church and overly tame ? It was pretty bland as far as stories go but what was the pozz ? Did they release new episodes that are worse ?

Why does the art style look like shit? Is the animation look bad as neo yokio?

I've always hated the politician worship aspect of Holla Forums. Their current trumpfaggotry is just crossing the line.

Agreed. If they really didn't like jewish involvement in American affairs they would be livid about all the neocons cheering on the situation in Iran, and if they really cared about DACA they'd be mad about his compromise on that issue (which makes building a wall that much more pointless). Why have a swastika in your background image if you love a politician who sucks jew dick so much?

it's not obscure.
it was my favourite manga until i read the "complete edition".
editors really need to get more credit.

Weebs getting what they deserve. Topkek this is great.

You better not be funding those kikes, thats like having a pet leech, vote with your wallet.

When will they show a real woman in anime?