Expansion for early access game

Expansion for early access game
20 dollarydoos

LOL

Why is Ark even popular? I tried it once just to see what it was about, and it was full of Minecraft-aged kids and scripthackers galore. Even on lower-pop servers it was just boring as shit.

BUT DUUUDE DINOSAURS

WHAT

YOU LIKE DON'T LIKE SURVIVAL GAMES BRO?

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR CASUAL BABY SHIT, LIKE COD, OR PLAY TETRIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'M GOING TO BE HERE WITH THE REST OF MY HARDCORE FRIENDS

If it's got an expansion, that should kick it out of Early Access immediately. What a load of shit

The expansion isn't tagged as early access but the base game still is.

How much longer can this even go on?

I enjoyed it again playing with people is the best but.
spend hours/days/weeks building up metal on 5x+ rate servers only to get it destroyed in few mins is fucking retarded.
oh all these high level kibble tamed dinos and their babies dead to single ptera Aileron rolling all over everything.

the pvp aspect of it is horribly broken as fuck. sotf is alright but not the main game.
and carebear servers get boring as fuck and laggy the longer they've been around without a wipe.

It's basically a worse version of Rust.
Rust is ok, it's under constant development and has pretty good devs.

I don't see how anything can be a worse version of SJW Survival Crafting game.

The day Steam adds a hard minimum character count on reviews and removes the "Funny" button will be the one when Steam reviews finally stop being shit.

It's not happening and Valve doesn't care.

It doesn't matter what Valve does as long as there's no competition. They'll keep rolling in money for eternity.

Christ Rust is awful but SJW gets thrown around pretty lightly these days

The devs are SJW. Where have you been?

As if development even works like that. 100% scam and people joyfully eat it. WTF?

But is the game still a buggy unoptimized piece of shit? I don't give a shit about new content. Also, wasn't this supposed to be about dinosaurs? What is with all these fantasy creatures?

Rust was made by Garry from Garry's Mod fam and his team. That guy is a big cunt.

Im ok with this, base game was 20 dollars and has a shitton of content actually good content, and the DLC (which also has a decent chunk of content) pairs with the base game.

Rust was an ok game that went to shit thats developed by a bunch of SJW cunts, kill yourselves.
Not worth whats in the pricetag though.

the dev team for ARK push out updates fucking almost daily man and it's content though which isn't that great when they don't really work on optimizing it

WEW

they settled a suit out of court for 40 million and now have to rake in more cash to keep afloat, I wonder if this expansion had even been cooking or possibly free/lower price before such.

i thought maybe i would try to pick it up in the dutch auction because surely people would wait till it drops till nothing.

mfw people were routinely buying it for >$80

some popular youtubers must have shilled for it hard.

They did, at launch plus Twitch faggots as well.
Games alright though.