Nipponese direct has new Puyopuyo game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QHG8fWiWJaw?t=1284
youtu.be/hMpRKmZ77a0?t=732
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of the "MUH LEARNIN NIPPONESE" elitists detected. You literally have to spam moonrunes to feel better about learning a shit, useless language.

えええええええ? 日本語がわからないか?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Isn't school starting for you soon?

You're progressing everyday user.

頑張れ!

i dont speak that gook shit

Dude, are you literally retarded? Korean has a shit ton of circles and crap.

ありがとう

Neither do I, I'm focusing on learning how to read it more than anything. I don't know that much yet, only around 450 Kanji and 1300 words so far, and I haven't really touched on grammar yet either. Still, it's good finding a random sentence you can actually get the grasp of, even if it's only something basic.

Do you have a link to the Puyo footage?

youtu.be/QHG8fWiWJaw?t=1284

gook means anything with yellow skin and slanted eyes, lad.

Thanks for the heads up, OP (and for the link, )

I'll go watch that to take away the bitter taste of the NOA direct.

Honestly the thing that interests me the most from the direct is MH stories and the new Mario Party seems fun,hopefuly they finally scrapped the car mechanic.

The PS3 gets more games than the wiiU.

Nintendo really fucked up this gen.

No, it means Koreans. Chink is for Chinese, and Jap is for Japanese.

Stories has literal Janken combat, it looks like shit. youtu.be/hMpRKmZ77a0?t=732

To be fair this was outright stated to be a 3DS Direct, but yeah, the Wii U really bombed, which is a shame, because it looked to be doing well… and then they revealed they'd cancelled SMT x FE and were making a Persona 3 sequel instead, and it all died.

Well I think Nintendo should stop making home consoles and focus on handhelds.

The 3DS is a hit and the NX has potential.

I'd be inclined to agree considering 80% of what was good was handheld for the last 15 years or so, but I think part of the reason for that is that the home consoles have been somewhat of a containment field - the high budget projects that executives fiddle with and demand X get done or Y be pandered to are mostly console projects, while handhelds get lower budgets and less oversight, leaving devs free to make games on them.

Nah, gook applies to all of them.

No, it doesn't. That's as retarded as saying "Frog" can be used as a pejorative against not just the French, but every white person.

>>>/weeb/

Arle is adorable.